Wachovia requires 3 login fields

Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
What is the solution. Thanks.
0
cptxaggie (1)
10/9/2003 10:35:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Contact Wachovia and ask for an ID and password to use with MS Money.

Doug

"Chris" <cptxaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
> Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
> 2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
> What is the solution. Thanks.

0
DEWilson (47)
10/9/2003 11:21:52 PM
"Chris" <cptxaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in news:26d0001c38eb5$9ace1e10
$a601280a@phx.gbl:

> Help! My bank, Wachovia requires 3 login fields: Customer
> Access Code, PIN and Codeword. MS Money is asking for only
> 2 items: ID and password in the "Step 5 Online Setup".
> What is the solution. Thanks.

Money works differently than the website.  You need to call them for an
id/password.
0
LA

Help! #3
I'm using Excel 2k on XP, SP1... My problem is that I did something to lock (for lack of a better word) a particular cell. (No, I didn't do this on purpose.) Now, whenever I click on another row, Excel highlights all the rows from (and including) that "locked" cell, to the row on which I just clicked. If I click on a row in just another column, Excel highlights the range of cells from my "locked" cell to the cell on which I just clicked. In other words, Excel always makes sure that the "locked" cell creates a 'range' of highlighted cells from ...

Combining Two Fields in One Calculated Field
Somebody wrote on this forum recently how to do this. In a table or a query, maybe both, and it was really simple and clever but I failed to print it for my notes. Take <FName>+" "+ <LName>, call them by another name (field name?) so that when I create a report, I don't have to worry about where to place the elements of a name so they look smooth and all melody and fine. Is this possible in a mere table? If not, please how do you do it in a query, and I promise to print it. TYIA. Don. It's rarely necessary or a good idea to store a ca...

Outlook To: field drop down
After using Outlook for a while, it will cache up names that will drop down from the To: field when you type a name in. Like if you type in Mike, the drop down might show Mike Smith, Mike Jones, Mike Johnson. Does anyone know how to control that cache? It's not necessarily pulling from any address book or contacts. I'm sure that you could rebuild your Outlook profile and it might wipe it out, but is there a way to just edit it? Let's say that I just wanted to get Mike Jones out of there and leave the other 2 Mikes. Any ideas? Thanks. When the suggestion list pops up, use ...

want to know how to create a login screen that works
-- John 3:16 On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:45:00 -0700, pfales <pfales@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: It's considered polite to post a comprehensible question in the big textbox, not just the subject line. A login screen to... what? Windows? An Access application? What version? That "works" - what doesn't work now? What would constitute "working" for you? John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Sharepoint Workflow email containing image requires login to view
I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is received by the user in Outlook 2003, it prompts them to log in with their credentials before they can view the image. This is only happening to certain users - what could be causing this? Anybody have any thoughts about this? "Mark" wrote: > I have an image set up in a library in SharePoint 2007, that I'm linking to a > workflow email that I created in SharePoint Designer. When the email is > rec...

CRM 3.0 Removing a Subject Level
We currently have 3 levels in our subject tree. We are looking at integretion with Great Plains and we had set it up originally with only 2 levels. What are the ramifications with removing a subject level? Does and item revert up to its parent subject? Thanks so much for your assistance! Shauna Shauna You cannot remove any subjects that are linked to other objects. So Step 1 is to re-link all the other objects to the new subject you want to link them to. No mean feat! Probably only doable on an industrial scale by (unsupported but reasonably safe ) direct database updates. Take a go...

Can I set up different accounts in Outlook that require passwords.
I would like to use MS Office Outlook. I have three e-mail accounts that I now access independently of each other with a password. Is there any way to have three accounts in MS Office Outlook that can stay separate? I am stumped. They all funnel in to one account. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance. "Chilt" wrote in message news:AED83CD3-F2E8-4595-8804-57BEFFD4AC0D@microsoft.com... >I would like to use MS Office Outlook. I have three e-mail accounts >that I > now access independently of each other with a password. Is there any > way to > hav...

Lookup Field for custom entity
Ive created a new Entity. Is it possible to create a lookup field for that new entity to lookup the Primary Contact? There will be if you add a Relationship to the Contact entity... (You can't just create lookup fields like other types of fields in CRM, but if you create a relationship, it will create the lookup that you can then add to the custom form.) HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. http://www.vscrm.com 971-327-6944 For a free, fully functional demo version of VAST, the Microsoft CRM auditing s...

Comments in Excel minimized and moved to top of spreadsheet?!? #3
I have a fairly large Excel spreadsheet with a lot of comments added throughout it. for some reason all the comments have been minimized to a line where I have to open each one up individually. They are also now all lined up at the top of the worksheet instead of just beside their corresponding cell. I have been manually trawling through each comment resizing and moving them back to their cell. a long process! Any idea why this has happened and is there a way to globally reset the comments? ...

unable to open excel file #3
I'm helping someone recover an excel file. When I try to open the file I get the following error. Is there anyway to recover this file? THANKS! Problems During Load Problems came up in the following areas during load: PivotTable In the XMLErrLog.txt file XML Spreadsheet Warning in PivotTable REASON: Missing Tag ACTION: Aborting current XML group FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Summary 090705.xls GROUP: PivotItem TAG: Name XML Spreadsheet Warning in PivotTable REASON: Missing Tag ACTION: Aborting current XML group FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Des...

How do I setup a date field property that allows only Saturdays?
For example: 03/13/2010 would be fine, as that is a Saturday. 03/12/2010 would return an error message as it is a Friday. How would I create a field property for this, or would I use a different aspect of Access creation? jaymalea wrote: >For example: > >03/13/2010 would be fine, as that is a Saturday. 03/12/2010 would return an >error message as it is a Friday. > >How would I create a field property for this, or would I use a different >aspect of Access creation? Private Sub txtSaturday_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Not Weekday(Me.txt...

Missing Email #3
Hoping someone can help. Here is my problem - I loaded SBS2003 from scratch added my users, everything was setup properly on that end - I configured the pop3 connector to get the email from the server and deliver it to the clients - a problem with how I had the recipient policies setup prevented the mail from arriving at the users mailboxes however (see problem 1 below) - detailed logging shows me that messages were found on the ISP's server, downloaded to our exchange 2003 server then deleted off of the ISP - detailed logging also shows though that the server was not able to route...

RM Tables/Fields
I'm hoping someone can help. I am trying to write a querie that will give me a listing of RM payments from customers for the current year and include the customer class. Here are the other fields I need: Doc Type (Payment) Doc Date GL Posting Date Orig Trans. Amount. Can someone tell me what tables to use? I can't locate the Doc Type field in RM30101. Thanks. Jeffrey, This might help for a listing of tables and the common field values: http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/rm-tables/ Doc Types are not stored anywhere in a table, they are hard...

"Category" and "Sub-Category" Fields
Hi, When setting an appointment, there are two fields that I don't know what they represent: the "Category" and "Sub-Category" Fields. Can anybody tell me what is the purpose of those fields? Thanks, Na'ama I have the same problem.. Especially puzzling is the fact that no filtering can be done using these fields. Thanks! I tried and it works! Do you also know if I can link two activities (task and an email?) Thanks again, Naama Toomaz wrote: > I have the same problem.. Especially puzzling is the fact that no > filtering can be done using these fields....

just installed.... login problem
Hi, i just installed Great plains 8 on a test machine for the first time. I have installed server and client option, the installation went fine. However the login dialog of 'Great Plains Utilities' is not letting me in. SQL server is on the same machine, it is in mixed mode and the sa password is what i'm specifying. Any clues please? Hi Have you configured the ODBC DSN to point to your SQL server using SQL Auth. James "Emmanuel" <emmanuel@email.com> wrote in message news:u6%235CvV1FHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > i just installed Gr...

Journaling only captures CC field
That pretty much sums up the problem. We are running Exchange 2000 on a Windows 2000 server and the journaling is being routed via an Active Directory Contact entry to a third party. Email that originates at my company has has an external email as the destination journals correctly. External email destined for my company also journals correctly. The problem is with internal emails. They are only journaled if there is an entry in the CC field. Help!!! Thanks. Dave On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:57:02 -0800, "Dave K." <DaveK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >That pret...

Outlook Preview Pane #3
Hi I have a problem with the Preview pane in Outlook. I remove it and when Outlook is restarted it comes right back. Since the preview pane is a way for viruses and spyware to execute themselves it is a major problem. Is there a way to stop it from doing this. It is happening on several PC's in our organization. Outlook is version 2002. Server is SBS 2003. The preview pane is not, in fact, a way for viruses to execute, since Outlook messages don't run code and don't open attachments automatically. Since Outlook 2002 doesn't provide a way to turn the harmless preview pane ...

convert concencated field to date
Hi Any Ideas? Concencate a number of imported fields into a date - Is is not possible to import the fields as a number. Basically these are the date field from on on line application http://www.ukopforms.co.uk/ukop_application.asp I have tried a number of things DOB: (TableName!Day & TbaleName!Month & TableName!Year) DOB: Val((TableName!Day) & Val(TbaleName!Month) & Val(TableName!Year)) DOB: #Val((TableName!Day) & Val(TbaleName!Month) & Val(TableName!Year))# DOB: ((TableName!Day) &"/"& Val(TbaleName!Month) &"/"& Val(TableName!Y...

Format Field in a Text String
When writing a text string, I would like to format chosen words or fields within that string as underlined or bold. Such as: ="This is text with " & Ucase([OwnerLName],) & " as bold." But instead of Upper case the owners name would be bold or underlined. Cannot be done in a normal textbox. You can do it with a rich-text textbox. ACCESS 2007 has a rich-text feature built in; earlier versions need a third-party control (see www.lebans.com for his richtext2 download as one example). -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "JC" <JC@discuss...

tax percentage field Functionality to automatically calculate taxe
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 should include a tax percentage field or the functionality to automatically calculate taxes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a287...

Create Temp table from query, with memo fields?
I am using Access XP and trying to export queries to Excel XP with memo fields that are getting truncated to 255. These fields have some functions in them to get them to look right, so the only way I can think to get them exported to Excel properly is to create a temporary table then export that table instead. The problem is, some of the queries do not have data longer than 255 and some do. They also do not all have the same columns. So I cannot create a standard table and export to that table. What I was trying to do in my code (to make it work with multiple queries) is simply write a SQL st...

Outlook CRM v3
Is it possible to choose NOT to sync a contacts birthday to Outlook so we don't have 3000 contacts birthdays popping up in our calendar? On Sep 23, 2:06=A0am, kh <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to choose NOT to sync a contacts birthday to Outlook so we > don't have 3000 contacts birthdays popping up in our calendar? You can't change the mapping but you could create a new birthday field in CRM, store the birthday there and clear out the one which CRM pushes through to Outlook. Leon Tribe ...

Update table from unbound field in form
Hi, I have a form call Project which generates a control_number for each project created. On this form I have a button that opens another form for employee assignment to the project. This form displays the current project control_number you are assigning to, it has a subform that display the list of employees to be assigned and a checkbox for assignment selection. When the check box value is true it adds the assigned employees to a temp table. I want the project control number on the form to be be added to the assignment. How do I update the table with the value from the for...

PUBLIC FOLDER #3
HOW CAN I TELL WHICH SERVERS HAS A REPLICA OF CERTAIN PUBLIC FOLDER. Currently i have to go to each server and check the instances of that folder , is there a easier way that tells me, which servers has a replica of each public folder. In System Manager, expand the "folder" hierarchy and go to public folders and expand it. Right click any folder and go to properites and check out the "replicas" tab. This will tell u which servers have the replica of the folder. -- Mike Manjunath Microsoft Corp. "Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for ...

Unhandled exception #3
VS.NET 2003, Windows XP Pro SP2 RC1 Hello, When I run a multi-threaded application in the debugger, it stops the execution with the following message: First-chance exception at 0x004fb32f in TestApp.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x016efc9c. Unhandled exception at 0x004fb32f in TestApp.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x016efc9c. The same exception occurs whether the code is in a worker thread or in the primary one. I put the disassembly, the registers, the call stack and the source code below. I was wondering if this would be due to the new securit...