voided Check

I am using MNY 2002.

How can I re-enter a check I had voided in my checking account. I voided a
check to Com ED utility because the check had not cleared my bank for over a
month, I issued a new check and it turns out the check voided check and new
check cleared my bank. I know I can probably delete the check and re-enter
it, is there a different way to do it.

Stan

0
SEDNCID (22)
11/26/2005 3:09:14 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"stan" <SEDNCID@myomy.com> wrote in message
>I am using MNY 2002.
>
> How can I re-enter a check I had voided in my checking account. I voided a
> check to Com ED utility because the check had not cleared my bank for over
> a month, I issued a new check and it turns out the check voided check and
> new check cleared my bank. I know I can probably delete the check and
> re-enter it, is there a different way to do it.

Your description leave me confused as to what happened. Can you repost it
using example check numbers, issue and posting dates , and amounts for
clarity? You'll probably get a better response that way.
--
Chris Cowles
Gainesville, FL

0
NoSpam1246 (979)
11/26/2005 3:37:20 PM
In microsoft.public.money, stan wrote:

>I am using MNY 2002.
>
>How can I re-enter a check I had voided in my checking account. I voided a
>check to Com ED utility because the check had not cleared my bank for over a
>month, I issued a new check and it turns out the check voided check and new
>check cleared my bank. I know I can probably delete the check and re-enter
>it, is there a different way to do it.

Right-click the transaction that you want to un-void, and make the
appropriate choice.
0
NoMailTnx (131)
11/26/2005 3:38:28 PM
Cal Learner.
Unchecked Void. Worked like a charm.
Thanks.
Stan
"Cal Learner" <NoMailTnx@please.com> wrote in message
> In microsoft.public.money, stan wrote:
>
>>I am using MNY 2002.
>>
>>How can I re-enter a check I had voided in my checking account. I voided a
>>check to Com ED utility because the check had not cleared my bank for over
>>month, I issued a new check and it turns out the check voided check and
>>new
>>check cleared my bank. I know I can probably delete the check and re-enter
>>it, is there a different way to do it.
>
> Right-click the transaction that you want to un-void, and make the
> appropriate choice.

0
SEDNCID (22)

Where to check pending requests for Exch2003?
Hi there, EXCH2003 server with sp1 running on W2K3 server(no sp1) with FE & BE config. All clients with OL2003SP1 in caching mode. Occasionally some users will have forever waiting for the send/receive to complete. To fix the issue I've to kill outlook.exe & restart OL2003. Wondering where can I check the pending requests that stucked for that particular user on both server & client sides? Many thanks! Have any error message? check this kb first http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913112/en-us -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Leemutpo" <leemutpo@hotmail.com> ���g��l...

Check Query field
Hello Could you correct the following code, please? I need to write the code in a form by Visual Basic. There is table1 and includes use1, use2, ID, the Query name is "Table2" and inside it Table1 with use1, use2, ID I want to calulate use1 and use2 that belong to ID If I use query so should be the code something like the following, there is a link from ID to a form that shows with ID as active: If Query.Table!use1 >= Query.Table!use2 Then MsBox (use1 &" " & use2) End If But if there's another way to calculate use1 and use2 direct from table1 that...

Rule
Hi I have access to 2 email boxes, one personal, the other one is shared among a group of people. I'm sending emails from this group email box but the copy of the emailt is stored in my personal mail box's Sent Item. I want to keep the copy in the Group Email Box sent item, not my personal Sent Item so everyone will have access to it. I'm trying to set up a rule that checks the message after sending and if the "From" field is the group email box then move it to the Group Email Box Sent Item However, I can not find any rule that checks the "From" field. ...

Check out these important update
--gcyxkepzlu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zxxemgqv"; type="multipart/alternative" --zxxemgqv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="iiyydvzudihmnbxm" --iiyydvzudihmnbxm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

RE: Check out this important package from M$
--ymlnvvfgmuljc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dojsubxijhqfgbi"; type="multipart/alternative" --dojsubxijhqfgbi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="baxgpvgkfadysvrwp" --baxgpvgkfadysvrwp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help protect your computer from thes...

Check out critical pack for Windows #2
--egkqcwypg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yliiveohskvip"; type="multipart/alternative" --yliiveohskvip Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rwqnzxvkhh" --rwqnzxvkhh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the sec...

Making a "Check Box" Larger
Hi, I figured out how to insert a check box that automatically enters a tick mark in the box when I click on it. However, the box is pretty small. How do I change the size of the check box and the tick mark? RD As far as making the check box bigger -- you can't! A kludge work-around is to increase the zoom. Increasing the zoom will make the check box bigger but it will also make *everything* bigger. What you could do is use a smaller text font on the entire sheet, like say font size 6, then if you increase the zoom the check box gets bigger and the size 6 font will a...

Block void transaction function
In RMS is there any way to block cashiers from being able to void transactions? It is not in the list of functions under cashier responsibilities. -- Jeff Jeff, You can't block the Void function but you do have a couple of options. First you can give the cashier a retun limit which will block them from doing a void over a certain dollar amout. Option two would be to block the Recall feature with using security levels. Daniel techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-3587 "jstone" wrote: > In RMS is there any way to block cashiers from being able to...

Check out the critical pack
--cazibwvcuge Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="apoenrbif"; type="multipart/alternative" --apoenrbif Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xbdjjvyleheyka" --xbdjjvyleheyka Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help protect your computer from these vulnerabiliti...

Printing Checks

turning off spelling check
I have some documents that are full of jargon and I'd like to turn off the spell check and the red zigzag lines that are shown under every word that the spell check doesn't recognize. I'm using Word 2002. Is there an easy way to turn the spell check off and on, or even to just turn the red zigzag off and on? John I found the solution...it wasn't very intuitive as I had to uncheck "check spelling as you type" and "check grammar as you type"...and I wasn't typing anything when the spell check underlined every other word in this document. ...

TRX Description not printing on checks
We are running Great Plains 7.50 and we have a very strange issue. We usually print the checks to a file and then use Create-a-Check to print it from there. Only one user can print the checks properly. When any other user tries to print the checks to a file from Great Plains, the "TRX Description" is always missing and if it involves multiple checks the alignment is also wrong. Can someone help us on this issue, please? Thanks, Kumar Hi KumarJKR. The report that is printed might have been modified and that one special user is the only one who has access to that special re...

adding/checking records via vbcode
Hi again,I hope this is a good way of doing what i want to achieve...I have a table thats going to record all new invoice amounts and payments... it looks like this..table.IDtable.CustomerIDtable.invoiceNumbertable.recordDatetable.invoiceAmount (defaulted to 0 unless changed)table.customerPayment (defaulted to 0 unless changed)table.paymentTypeThe idea is that when producing an invoice, it records the invoice in this table and later when someone pays (even if its not the correct amount, i can record it here)..I have a button on the invoice form which normally saves the record.. I would like to...

wanting to add boxes that can be checked
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am wanting to add boxes that can be checked or unchecked. <br> Any suggestions? Thank you It's a Field named "Checkbox". Try Insert>HTML Object>Checkbox... Or: View>Toolbars>Forms and use the Forms checkbox. The HTML one looks nicer :-) Cheers On 29/05/10 1:54 AM, in article 59bb91c1.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "The_Bean@officeformac.com" <The_Bean@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) P...

username & password check
Hi, I have a workbook of which I have usernames (column A:A) and passwords (column B:B) on Sheet3. I have some tables, forms etc. on Sheet1 but I want to allow using this page to people only which can input matching username&password with Sheet3. Can anyone suggest VBA solutions?. TIA Hi Jack, create a small form with 2 fields, one for the username the other for the password. Call it up from the ThisWorkbook.Workbook_Open event and search for the username then match the password. sub cmdOKButton() with sheet3.UsedRange CurRow=1 Do Until IsEmpty(Cells(CurRow, 1)) 'Synt...

clock_t clock(void);
Good day all. I'd like to measure the actual performance of various machines on certain routines. I'm using the clock(void) function. Is this an acceptable and accurate method? Is there any other method that would render better results? Thank you Basil Basil wrote: > Good day all. > I'd like to measure the actual performance of various machines on certain > routines. I'm using the clock(void) function. Is this an acceptable and > accurate method? Is there any other method that would render better results? > > Thank you > Basil > > You can get ...

check mark colour
Is there any way to change the colour of the check mark in a checkbox? Nightshade wrote: > Is there any way to change the colour of the check mark in a checkbox? Sorry, no, not with a single form field. If you use the technique at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm to make fake "checkboxes", and use an EQ field to make the checked box from two separate characters, you might be able to make the box black and the check mark another color. I haven't tried it. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email ca...

Checking for a named member of a collection?
Greetings, Is there an elegent way to check if a specific, named object is a (current) member of a collection? I'd like to be able to say, for example: If myCollection.IsMember("someKey") Then ... Else ... End If I know I can try to access the member, trapping the "The item with the specified name wasn't found" error and branching off of that, such as: Err.Clear On Error Resume Next Set myObject = myCollection("someKey") If Err.Number = &H80070057 Then ... ElseIf Err.Numbe...

Check for new mail on Outlook 2000 with Exchange
Where is the setting to set the frequency to check for new mail with Outlook 2000 while using a profile for an Exchange server? I know under Internet E-mail there's a "check my local network connection(s) for new mail every _". Or does new mail get pushed from the Exchanged Server when connected? Thanks. Tony It gets pushed from the Exchange server as long as you're connected to it. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post qu...

Credits on Check Stub when using Discount Date Cutoff
Select Checks Discount Date Cutoff causes credit memos to appear at incorrect times on check stub. This is a known GP system limitation as documented in Knowledge Base article 863488. Would like to see a fix for this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...

How to check if mouse wheel has been used, system-wide?
Hi! I have the following task - I need to check time to time if mouse wheel has been used by the user, in ANY application. I have some kind of user activity detector, to do certain actions in application when user is idle for some time. It would be nice to have the ability to check if mouse wheel has been used. I already know how to check for keyboard (GetKeyboardState and compare with previous call's result) and mouse (GetCursorPos and compare with previous call's result). I know how to set up a hook, and can achieve what I need via hook. But, customer says sometimes system runs slo...

Allow Multiple Values check box not showing up
I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup Wizard, but when I get to the place where is should let me choose to store multiple values for the lookup that section does not come up. I went online and printed the instructions off the help page so I know I am doing it right. Help! IMO, multivalued and lookup fields are not a good idea. You didn't mention what version of Access you are using. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "mschurter" wrote: > I am trying to create a Multivalued Lookup Field. I am using the Lookup > ...

voiding a partially applied payment
The only work around for this currently is to process a dummy invoice for the reminder of the payment to fully apply it, then void both the payment and the dummy invoice. Really don't want to be creating dummy invoices to have to void a payment - there must be a better way. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsrea...

Check out this important package for Windows
--ccvwjrxqepaxnd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cufjuowcxywpdnf"; type="multipart/alternative" --cufjuowcxywpdnf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="xwdswgqowycfjtp" --xwdswgqowycfjtp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabili...

Sub to check and report any formula returned error (eg: #REF!)
I need a sub to run a quick check through a list of sheets (using their codenames) filled with a ton of formulae, and pop up an all clear msg if there are no errors (eg: #REF!) returned in any formula cell. If there are errors, msg will list the affected codenames. Thanks hi, Max ! > I need a sub to run a quick check through a list of sheets (using their codenames) filled with a ton of formulae > and pop up an all clear msg if there are no errors (eg: #REF!) returned in any formula cell. > If there are errors, msg will list the affected codenames. Thanks try with som...