viewing unreconciled and downloaded transactions

I have Money 03 and want to be able to view unreconciled
transactions, along with unapproved downloaded
transactions. The problem is that Money automatically
marks all my downloaded transactions as reconciled, even
if I haven't approved them yet. My only two options are
to view unreconciled transactions (which allows me to see
only manually entered trans), and to view unnaproved
transactions (which allows me to only view the downloaded
entries). Is there a way of preventing the downloaded
entries from being automatically reconciled?
0
anonymous (74722)
10/23/2003 2:44:16 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Delete In-Transit Transactions
We have several In-Transit transactions that were abandoned. Some are in Picked Status and a couple are in shipped status. The system will not let us delete the transactions. It seems ridiculous that there isn't a way to delete it. Can someone offer a solution to this problem. Thank you, Erin Hello Erin - Thank you for using Microsoft Discussion groups. My name is Andy and I will be assisting you today. I understand you have several In-Transit Transactions that weren't transferred completely. You would like to know how to clear these out. It appears the system thinks th...

Viewing field values at the accounts level
I created several customised fields and bulk imported account data - all looks fine except for one numerical field, which does displays only blanks. When you double-click on the account, however, you clearly see there is a non-zero value there. When I sort by this field, it does the right thing, just that somehow the field value does not show up under the field name at all when viewing all accounts. Any help would be great. Textbooks etc don't seem to cover this sort of newbie snag! Thanks ...

Viewing Global Contact List
I'm using Exchange 2003 in a large domain with a global contact listing. Client machines are using Outlook 2000/2003. Is there a way to list the global contacts in the standard local contact list? Thanks. No, the user will need to select the list from the dropdown. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Bill Maxwell asked: | I'm using Exchange 2003 in a large domain with ...

Outlook 2002 views grouping/sorting
I noticed a (irritating) difference between Outlook 2000 and 2002 definition of folder Views. Back in 2000, you could set to group by Conversation Topic, which lumped all emails with the same email subject together. Now it was still sorted by date first, meaning the subject-topic with the most recent received (descending) email with be positioned on top. So it was going by Sort, then Group. Now in 2002, the priority has been reversed. It is grouped first then sorted by date. Meaning the email subject with the first in alphabetical order will ALWAYS be positioned on top, even when its latest ...

Attachments missing on Internal Emails viewed in OWA
I'm having a difficulty with emails sent internally from Outlook 2007 to another internal user on Exchange Server 2003 SP2 installed in Windows 2003 Server Standard. Generally, the server has all the updates. I just updated it about a week ago. These attachments (no matter what they are) will not show up in OWA. They do show up in Outlook. And if you try to forward the email, the attachment will appear. So, our work-around right now has been to forward these emails to themselves in OWA and the subsequent email will have the attachment in them. All other emails with...

Downloaded Transactions will not import
I am running a Win XP machine using Money 2002 (only 2 years behind the times) I have a credit union that when I download transactions into Money it does not give me an option to save the file to disk but rather downloads it and opens it automatically. For some reason it does not transfer into Money. My other credit union gives me the option save it to disk and once it is saved I can open the file and the transactions will be transferred into money. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Thanks in Advance When you say 'opens it automatically', how is it opening it? In Notepad? If s...

Transaction screen resolution got changed one more time!!!!
hi, in one of my POS the Transaction screen resolutions sometimes increments its height with no reason.... After i fixed it do it again few days after.... Is this a common bug or some like that? Thanks Aldo, I've seen it happen before, it doesn't seem to be too common and don't know what the cause is. The only solution I've found is to always log in as an Limited User instead of an Admin. The Limited User cannot change the setting and make it stick, without a lot of work. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other ...

"Show Placeholder" feature in options/view doesnt work
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

viewing public "Folder 1-1"
Okay- I want to find out how to view the "folder 1-1" that contains the Public folder Hierarchy in PF store with any tools -So far i tried with MFCMAPI and MDBview32 - it does not show the folder -If you know please let me know --- thanks Jaxy ...

Calendar view
I am using Outlook 2003 and in the far left hand pane (the navigation pane) it shows "Calendar". A figure "2" has appeared next to the word Calendar. I have no idea why and can't get rid of it. The help file has been anything but! Please can anyone help? Shane This means you've got two new calendar items. You can either create a view that displays all the unread items or right click the folder and choose Mark all as Read -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 --...

IE 8 will not allow Adobe Reader download
Recently I updated to IE 8 on a winXP Service pack 3 machine. I believe the machine was infected with something at the time. I was using Avast and AVG Antivirus that were not finding anything though. The machine was very slow though so I purchased Registry/Idenity Patrol and ran that several times. It would find less things each time but got down to six items it would not remove. The computer runs much faster now but is unstable. When I try to download Adobe reader or Flash it immediatly locks IE and I get a message about maliious add ons. Also, I uninstalled all other Virus prog...

Outlook 2003 / BCM
Is there any way to set "global" field settings for each opportunity in the Opportunities section - versus having to adjust each Opportunity's view one by one? ...

Can't view Instructional Videos (Premium 2006)
Hi, I bought MS Money Premium 2006 and installed it. I've been using it for a short while and have tried watching the Help/Instructional Videos but for some reason when I try to open them, the window opens but nothing loads. I've tried reinstalling but that didn't work. I've disabled my popup stopper and checked my internet browser settings (set to Medium). Anyone know why I cannot view the videos? - Tony In microsoft.public.money, Tony wrote: >I bought MS Money Premium 2006 and installed it. I've been using it for a >short while and have tried watching the H...

Changing a transaction to be in Foreign currency
I am having problems with my investment accounts. My base currency is canadian. However when I do a transaction in a security that is based in the US, MS Money assumes that the price entered is in C$. Hence the purchase/sale price is not reconciling with my statements adn I show a lower/higher cost in Portfolio Manager FYI The security is shown to be in US in the security details. In microsoft.public.money, VUSA2006 wrote: >I am having problems with my investment accounts. My base currency is >canadian. However when I do a transaction in a security that is based in the >US, M...

View URL in E-mail
I have lost the ability to see my e-mail in full html format. My e-mail shows the text and hyper links but not the actual page. Does anyone know what has happened. This is only on one computer, I transfer the file to another computer and it works fine. ...

Tools/Options/View/Zero Value
Under Tools/Options/... I set up the defaul drive in G (net work drive). Today, the network drive is down and I am working on C drive. I'd like the worksheet doesn't show zero values when viewing it, so I unchecked the box "zero values". But it keeps giving me the message "Cannot access directory G:\excel\...", and the zero values are still there. How can I by pass this message and the zero values would not show? Thanks. Mia ...

Money 2002
Hi there, I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share transaction - can anyone please help? Go to Portfolio. R-click (or context menu key) on a holding of that Investment. Select Split Shares... Enter 1 for 5. At least I think this is the route in M04. I've not used it for three years. "nyalabead" <nyalabead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E417B8F4-028C-4AA9-9FF4-9136610957B6@microsoft.com... > I'm running Money 2002 and am trying to record a 1 for 5 share > transaction - > can anyone please help? ...

Customizing views Outlook 2003
I'm trying to customize my views using Outlook 2003. I go through all of the appropriate steps (moving the columns, etc.), click on OK, then on APPLY. The customzied view does not stay. It reverts back to the Outlook 2003 default. i.e. I want to move my "Flag for Follow-Up" flag to the left side of the view (it's currently on the right). Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix? Thanks for your time! Try creating a new named view instead of editing the existing view. (Also, to move the flag column, you need to disable quick flags... ) On 19 Apr 2004 12...

Add-on recommendations
Any recommendations for an add on that allows users to view all activities associated with a particular contact/account ? Our sales people want to see a single screen that summarises all activities against the account (or contact) regardless of what entities the activities are recorded against (ie account/contact/opportunity/order/invoice …). Thanks In Advance Bill Check out Customer Effective or c360 "Billy Wallis" <BillyWallis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D32237-AF64-44AD-A2B2-7B4AB1D55CC4@microsoft.com... > Any recommendations for an add on...

Viewing Hotmail message on web vs. WLM
Let's say I'm viewing a message from Hotmail's website (as opposed to viewing it in Windows Live Mail), and the message contains a 1 meg attachment. If I click on that attachment in order to view it, has it been downloaded at that point? (i.e. would it count as a meg of transferred data?) -- Mark Depending on your connection speed and the type of file, the file will start downloading to your browser's temporary files. A pdf file will display before all of a large file is downloaded. If the file has downloaded and you want to keep it, File, Save as, change t...

Make client area of frame view a certain (fixed) size (AdjustWindowRectEx problem)
Hello, I'm trying to port a program written in raw Win32 (so I can ask for help regarding it here) to MFC and I've run into a problem. The program is supposed to be fixed in size and the client area must be of size 400 * 400. The Win32-program uses AdjustWindowRectEx() to calculate the needed width and height that should be passed to CreateWindow() when the main window (which is, in fact, the only window in the program) is created and that works fine. My MFC version is an SDI-program without doc/view support but the frame window does have a view. So I tried to call ::AdjustWind...

Transactions By Category Report Bug (Money 2005)
All, I'm experiencing a problem that I can't seem to work around and I hope somebody can help me out. I ran the transaction by category report and selected category A. I then went to the category setup screen and moved category A into B. I then went back to the transactions by category report and this time it won't open. Instead, it acts like it's going to open, but then immediately reverts back to the report menu screen. I'm pretty sure it's doing that because the last selected category the report ran was for category A and that category doesn't exist anymore...

Pivot Table view of Union Query
Dear All, I can see what I need at the Pivot Table view of a Union Query. However, this cannot be correctly exported to Excel. Although there is a function of "Export to Microsoft Excel", however, all "detail data" in Access was gone - leaving only the count of the data in Excel. How can I show all these detail data in the data area of the Pivot Table? Alternatively, is it possible to copy the Pivot Table in Access and then paste in Excel? I cannot see any Select Rows commands in the pull down menu. Thank you very much. Hong -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com h...

POP3 Downloads
I need to know how to prevent Exchange server from downloading emails during specific times. Here is our current setup. We currently are using a POP3 connector with Windows Small Business Server 2003 as well as GFI MailEssentials POP2 Exchange to download mail from our POP3 mail server to each user. Since we are downloading through the server and not each user directly from the POP3 mail server (for SPAM filtering) we do not have the option to leave mail on the server. Is there a way to specify download times between these two programs or are we just dealing with a problem that cann...

Download ATP from Microsoft?
My system came with Excel 2000 installed however the Analysis Tool Pack wasn't... I now need to use functionality provided by the ATP... Is there anyway I can download it so that I don't have to go to storage and dig through multiple boxes to find my MS Office disks Thanx Hi John! I'm pretty sure that the answer here is that you must use the original discs. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "John" <anonymous@discussion...