version of money plus deluxe 2007 or 2008

rI cannot tell from the product on my machine which year it is--2007 or 2008?
 I have the version number but not the date.  I bought money plus deluxe in
November 2007 and installed it in April 2008.  How can I find the date of the
product?  I tried to go through MS suppot but seems I will have to pay to
find this out.  Should be on the program somewhere but I cannot find it.
Thanks!
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Puzzled wrote:

>rI cannot tell from the product on my machine which year it is--2007 or 2008?
> I have the version number but not the date.  I bought money plus deluxe in
>November 2007 and installed it in April 2008.  How can I find the date of the
>product?  I tried to go through MS suppot but seems I will have to pay to
>find this out.  Should be on the program somewhere but I cannot find it.
>Thanks!

See Help->About. Microsoft Money Plus (2008) is version 17.
0
Cal
11/16/2009 4:48:49 PM
Thanks.  The version I have is 17.0.120.1415 so from what you wrote this
should be MoneyPlus Deluxe 2008.  Weird that the date would not be included.
Thanks again

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Puzzled wrote:
>
> >rI cannot tell from the product on my machine which year it is--2007 or 2008?
> > I have the version number but not the date.  I bought money plus deluxe in
> >November 2007 and installed it in April 2008.  How can I find the date of the
> >product?  I tried to go through MS suppot but seems I will have to pay to
> >find this out.  Should be on the program somewhere but I cannot find it.
> >Thanks!
>
> See Help->About. Microsoft Money Plus (2008) is version 17.
> .

The problem was that users were getting confused by the copyright noticed
dated, for example, 2004 and the version being called M2005. This came about
because Money used to release a new version in the Fall  of the previous
year. To stop this confusion they decided to move to a non-date naming
scheme. Ah well best laid plans etc etc.

Bob Peel

"Puzzled" <Puzzled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks.  The version I have is 17.0.120.1415 so from what you wrote this
> should be MoneyPlus Deluxe 2008.  Weird that the date would not be
> included.
> Thanks again
>
> "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, Puzzled wrote:
>>
>> >rI cannot tell from the product on my machine which year it is--2007 or
>> >2008?
>> > I have the version number but not the date.  I bought money plus deluxe
>> > in
>> >November 2007 and installed it in April 2008.  How can I find the date
>> >of the
>> >product?  I tried to go through MS suppot but seems I will have to pay
>> >find this out.  Should be on the program somewhere but I cannot find it.
>> >Thanks!
>>
>> See Help->About. Microsoft Money Plus (2008) is version 17.
>> .

0
Bob

IWebBrowser and Excel (2003 & 2007) problems
Hello, There are two problems with Excel when using it with IWebBrowser control: 1. You can't have Excel working at the same mode in embed mode (using IWebBrowser) and normal mode (as user). This problem is applicable to Excel 2003 but I believe it is possible to reproduce it with Excel 2007 as well. 2. You can't watch more than one Excel (and PowerPoint) file when watching in embed mode. When application that uses IWebBrower is closed a running excel instance is kept in memory. This problem is applicable for Office 2007 version only. Are there any solutions or workarounds to...

Why does Money hide my account numbers?
I am trying to review my credit report and there is one item on there that doesn't look right, and must be at least 6 years old. My credit reporting agency shows me all but the last 4 digits of the account. Money, on the other hand, shows me only the last 4 digits. Worthless. I can understand if some people are paranoid and don't want someone looking over their shoulder at account numbers, but if that is the case, make everything XXXXX on the screen because they can see your balances too! Is anyone really served by this decision the Money team made? Oh well, back to opening each clos...

Beta testing an Excel 2007 certification test
In case anyone is interested, there is a free Beta test of an MS Excel 2007 Certification test available at Brainbench.com. Here is the link to find the test: http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/betatests.xml This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge and tell us about the test. Tracey Kelly Test Development Manager Brainbench, a PreVisor Company www.brainbench.com www.previsor.com TKelly <tke...@previsor.com> wrote... .... >This is not an advertisement, just a chance to test your knowledge >and tell us about the test. .... OK, it's s...

Outlook 2007
In Outlook 2007, I have my "To-Do Bar" shown on the right side of my screen. The Task List is selected and displayed. The problem is that I can't really tell what my tasks are because so little of them displays. I can widen the To-Do Bar a little bit, but what I'd really like is for the Task descriptions to use a smaller font. Can anyone tell me if this is an option? If so, where do I adjust it? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. You can only widen your ToDo Bar a little bit? I can widen mine a lot...what happens when you try to widen yours? -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Mess...

A4 13.97 x 21.59 Booklet printing Publisher 2007
I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! Affy wrote: > I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but > when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried > altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! A4 isn't 13.97x21.59 (or 2x that); that sounds like letter-sized paper. A4 is 297x210mm; a half-A4 booklet would be 14.9...

Outlook 2007 + Connector
Hi there, I have Outlook 2007 installed with Connector as well. They both are working beautifully well. Outlook has synch all my folders with messages and so on. However, my question is, how do I download at once all the emails and folders I have from Hotmail server into my local PC machine, so I could read all my emails without being connected to the internet. Thank you and much appreciated your help. Ctrl+Alt+S - choose the send/receive group and click Edit. Set the connector account to download full messages. Once down, you can read messages when offline. -- Diane Poremsky [MV...

Help with Ask fields in Word 2007
I have a word template that I have created. I am going to be distributing this document internationally and don't want to have to manage change controls on multiple documents. Since we decided against using an Infopath form via forms services I had to scale back on the functionality in a few areas such as repeating rows and fields. That being said, I can't figure out how to accomplish something that should be rather simple. I need to ask the user to enter their region when the form template is first opened, display it in the footer. I can't figure out how to on...

revert from outlook 2007 to office XP
new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. i think i made an error by not loading outlook XP first on this computer, and wonder how to revert without losing content/data that's now part of outlook 2007. do i delete 2007 then load XP? thanks all. "loki" <craigmclaughlan_remove@terra.es> wrote in message news:OwdF$TbNIHA.6108@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > new pc so loaded a trial version of outlook 2007, but don't want to > upgrade and want to stick with office outlook XP. > >...

publisher version cross use
I have been sent a Publisher Document by Email ansd my Publisher is version 98, It says cant read a different version. I dont NEED to update, anyone know a way round it please??? Ask the sender to send you a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "whosaprettyboy" <whosaprettyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E13B7CAC-3BA3-4DA8-88CC-CBD3270E30A7@microsoft.com... >I have been sent a Publisher Document by Email ansd my Publisher is version > 98, It says cant read a different version. I dont NEED to update, anyone > know > a w...

Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
I have some charts that I create through C# code on a "template" worksheet and then copy it over to a new worksheet using the following code. When looking at the chart.Shapes, I can see the three Textbox objects that I want and these are the only shapes available. I can see them on the screen in both Excel 2003 and 2007 correctly. When I print in 2003 though, the textboxes don't appear like they do for 2007. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? // Copy the images and charts (note index starts at 1) for (int z = 1; z <= wsTemplate.Shapes.Count; ...

reinstalling office 2008 to see if it resolves the problem of slowing all my apps
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I have installed office 2008 then gradually all my apps started slowing way down. I have worked with Apple service on all sorts of library repairs, cache removal and confirming all upgrades of OSX, but nothing helps. I want to reinstall my office 2008 and I have the original product key, but installed it originally with just a download, so I have no disk etc. So, how do I reinstall without the disk? ...

To Do Flags
I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then log onto Outlook on another pc, the red flag has a symbol of a person. On computer 2 (red flag with person), if I mark the To Do item as complete, this does not reflect on Computer A. Computer A still displays the To Do item. How can I make Computer 1 automatically update to show the item as complete. -- Michelle "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A69CF4E6-FABC-48B7-9CFF-4C002767656D@microsoft.com... >I mark an email with a red flat (To Do item), and then lo...

how to print a blank invoice in money 2004?
ok there has got to be a way to print a blank invoice in money 2004 right? the program would be useless to most people if you can't print a blank one for the service call away from your desk so please if you have done this show me how I,m new at this thanks jim I don't think you can without first designating a customer. And then, MSMo won't let you print an invoice without adding at least one item. I would suggest you greate a invoice in Excel, powerpoint or word to take with you -- or better yet stop in Staples a buy a bunch of blank invoices for a couple of bucks. &g...

set tab order in Access 2007
I can't figure out how to set the tab order for a form in Access 2007. I spent at least 20 minutes at the so-called online Access help and couldn't find this. It's easy to find for Access 2003, but not 2007. Indirectly related to this, F1 doesn't bring up help. Is there "help" associated with Access 2007? Thanks very much. Bob You have two ways of doing it in design view: 1) Right-click any object and select Tab Order 2) In the ribbon at the top, select Arrange. In the Control Layout section you'll see Snap to Grid and Tab Order I know 2007 takes a bit ...

Access 2007 development in Access 2010
For those of you with Technet subscriptions, Office 2010 Pro Plus retail (both x64 and x86 versions) are now available for download. Questions: All of my clients are obviously still Access 2007. If I install 2010, can I still package and deploy my 2007 apps as 2007 apps? Will Access 2010 Runtime be available immediately upon the release of Office 2010 in May? (Technet doesn't have it, and Microsoft/Download only has the beta.) Will Access 2010 have better ribbon development? I've been using IDBE Ribbon Creator because of the lack of ribbon tools in 2007. Th...

MS 2005 Deluxe trial posted
http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx Thanks Chris! Greg "Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> wrote in message news:OScF0FRpEHA.692@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx > ...

Money 2004 smrtinet.ini
I have Money Small Business 2004. When I try to download updates for Money, the updates fail most of the time. The error is like this, "Money encountered an error processing the download file SMRTINET.INI". >> what is the cause of this error? >> Has anyone else seen this? Thanks, J H In microsoft.public.money, Home User wrote: >I have Money Small Business 2004. When I try to download updates for Money, >the updates >fail most of the time. The error is like this, "Money encountered an error >processing the download >file SMRTINET.INI". I...

"How does Money Get These Numbers?"
Hi! I know that there's a link to a rather vague answer for the above question in Microsoft Money, when it comes to how Money calculates existing data to crunch trended/budgeted items or spread a trended budget item across the cash forecast graph. The help entry shrugs it off like "Money uses your existing data." Duh. Does anyone have ideas of EXACTLY how Money totals and divides your existing budget items to create a budget entry? Does it add the value up and total by the number of months you've recorded? (My experiments don't line up close enough for me to be sure that...

Word 2007 auto complete words or phrases
I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell Word 2007 to auto complete them when I start to type them? Yes, if you create AutoCorrect entries for them; see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoCorrect.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Lee Geer" <Lee Geer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59C19A2E-092D-4CEE-9AFA-371FB6BD61C4@microsoft.com... >I have several long words and phrases that I use frequently. Can I tell >Word > 200...

microsoft money plus home & business trial. v 17.0.150.727
im having issues accessing my file. i used windows live to access my money file which saved email address & password. I went to dallas for 2 days now its asking for a money password which i did not setup. what should i do? See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx MS may well be doing server work that affects logins. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "moneymakingmoneyman" <mon...

10,000+ Website Hits/Day = Making Money!!
Are you looking for an inexpensive way to increase traffic to your website? Then, how about Free? Join the thousands who are participating and watching their site visits soar!! Banner explode members receive as many as 10,000 visits per day. One webmaster from Arkansas gets an average of 15,000 visits per day to his personal music home page. The system is very simple which is why it produces such great results. This is free and open to all sites profit or not. By displaying a total of 5 banners on your web page, in a few months you will have your banner displayed on a minimum of 50,000 web p...

Multiple Versions of Office Apps
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have not upgraded to Office 2008 because the budgeting programs I use in Excel require macros. I do, however, want to upgrade Entourage for better Exchange compatibility. If I install Office 2008, can I still keep my Office X version of Excel on the same system (PowerBook G4)? Will there be conflicts? Thanks, -Jd On 3/25/08 9:04 AM, in article ee95f9d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "jdbrewer@officeformac.com" <jdbrewer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tig...

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...

POP Line Item Status Version 9
I just updated to V9, had an existing PO and now have added additional lines to the PO. When I print the new lines do not print, we do not have a release date (have tried adding a prior date) and still does not print on PO When I look at the line item detail, it shows line item status of 'New'. all prior 24 lines have 'Released) How does this change from new to released? -- Doug Hi Doug, Give this a shot! Go to Transactions > Purchasing > Edit Purchase Orders. - From here you will input your PO number and it will display all line item status's on your PO, ...

Excel 2007
Not much to go on with this issue. Just fishing. I created a sheet in Excel 2003 on Windows 2003. It was being used by an excel 2007 user and had some really funky anomalies. We were unable to duplicate the problems exactly, but every occurrence seemed to share symptoms. The following symptoms should be viewed as approximations, and not cast in concrete facts. When the user selected cell BM392, data in cells just off the screen, above and to both sides, and maybe 6 cells wide and up to 10 rows high, would not be displayed when the screen was scrolled down. When a cell was selected an...