using money w/ bank of america

i am brand new to using money and i have the 2003 deluxe version. i can go
online and sign into bank of america and see all of my accounts that way, but
i know that money has a way of synching with bofa. i have two credit cards
and two checking accounts and a savings account that i would like to have
real time balances and transaction on. could someone please reply with the
steps to setting this up. thank you
0
k2stew (3)
11/10/2004 6:58:04 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

If I want to buid a simple database for customer details, should I use Excel or Access?
I want to buid up a database for store detailed information of customers. The key words would be contained Customer's name, contact, visited time, email address links ( That can be easily used for sending emails). I wonder which program is better, Excel or Access? I am thinking that Excel is more common to use. And If I set up Excel, its data can be imported to Access. There are two clues here. The first is "database" - Access is the database application. The second is that, in spite of that, you fancy Excel, probably because you are more comfortable with Excel. It is yo...

Mem Leak /w std::string???
Hello, Does anybody recognize these memory leak messages?: .... Detected memory leaks! Dumping objects -> {1844083} normal block at 0x01D921D0, 12 bytes long. Data: < 2 > 98 32 D4 03 00 00 00 00 98 CF DB 03 {1844082} normal block at 0x03B36FC8, 32 bytes long. Data: <Frame Paint Ends> 46 72 61 6D 65 20 50 61 69 6E 74 20 45 6E 64 73 {1844080} normal block at 0x03D43298, 40 bytes long. Data: < Zk o > 88 5A 6B 00 CD CD CD CD C8 6F B3 03 CD CD CD CD {1844078} normal block at 0x03DBCF98, 12 bytes long. Data: <02 ! h > 30 32 D4 03 D0 21 D9 01...

find record using combo box
I want to use combo box to locate a name. After update, the combo box shows the name but the form does not move to the record of combobox. Here is my code: Private Sub cboLook_AfterUpdate() Dim rs As DAO.Recordset 'Search in the clone set. Set rs = Me.RecordsetClone rs.FindFirst "[name]= """ & Me.cboLook & """" 'Display the found record in the form. Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark frmFlexSubform.SetFocus Set rs = Nothing End Sub You have a field named Name? Access ...

use screen captures to show icons etc
I can't find the send button in outlook, help has been useless, referring only to the button, not showing where it is. I would like help to use screen captures to show graphically the information they refer to. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:...

Frx Reports to be use on other client machines without installing
Hi, I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want to run these reports on other clients machine without installing the Frx. Can u please tell me the correct way. Your immediate help will be greatly appreciated. -- Developer -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 "Dexdev" wrote: > Hi, > > I installed Frx as a thin clinet on my GP client machine and created Balance > sheet and income statement reports successfully but now I want t...

Filtering & 'Show all' when w/book protected
I have a workbook which is password protected and shared. Users can use the filters set up across the top row, but often it' hard to be sure that there isn't a filter in place. What would be grea is if: (1) the 'Show all' button worked when the book is protected. Why i this disabled? :confused: It's not doing anything more than removin the filter which the users _are_ able to do! At least the users coul just hit the button and be sure that all filters are de-activated. (2) Failing that - is there an alternative? e.g. a macro? Or is i possible to change the colouring of...

GPIO read/write on intel using DDK example : Genport
Hi All, I would like to control one of the 14 GPIO provided on the Poulsbo UW15w. and I would like to use the driver (Genport) provided in DDK. Do you know if this would work to set and clear GPIO. How do I get the Address of the Port i want to set. (gpdwrite . ...) is it set in the .inf Thanks regards Norrih On Feb 16, 12:41=A0am, Norrih <Nor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I would like to control one of the 14 GPIO provided on the Poulsbo UW15w. > and I would like to use the driver (Genport) provided in DDK. > > Do you...

Unwanted Money 2002 install
I keep getting a Money 2002 install utility popping up....and I can't get it to close or stop trying to install! Whenever I hit "cancel" it just pops right back. I suspect I've picked up some virus or trojan, but I've run anti-virus (McAfee) and spyware (Microsoft Antispyware) software with the latest updates, but nothing seems to be catching it. I've also downloaded the latest Windows updates. I'd appreciate ANY ideas on how I could get this to stop! PLEASE email me at heresharry(removethis)@juno.com. THANK YOU! ...

Error message when trying to use my access add-in with VS2008
I created a Access 2007 add-in with VS2008 C# and I'm trying to debug my access form that sends text to a textbox to be displayed after I click on a button. I can step into 'FillTextButton_Click()' in my C# app that gets called when I click on the access form button. So I have my button and textbox connected to Access2007 with the Access onLoad() event. Everything seems to be connected ok. But as soon as I finish running through the 'FillTextButton_Click()' I get a error message saying "The expression On Click u=you entered as the event property se...

Printing Invoices in Money SB 2004
I'm creating invoices in the Small Business Edition of Money 2004. Problem is, in some cases I can create an invoice for a client, finalise the invoice, and print it straight off. In other cases I need to create the invoice and then hold back on the printing of it so that I can add more items to that invoice later in the month. What I need is some sort of 'flag' that I can set so that I know which invoices that I have already printed and which I have not at the end of the month. I guess that I could keep a manual list (on paper) but that would seem to undermine the purpose of...

Setting up a preffered stock and a Reit in Money 2003
A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should they be entered and tracked? In microsoft.public.money, Bob Barker wrote: >A Reit that is not yet publically traded and a Preffered >stock is more like a Bond that a Stock. How best should >they be entered and tracked? I would set up the REIT as a stock, and I would set up the preferred stock as a stock too. Bonds are priced as a percent of par/face value. Why doesn't money have investments like Reits and Preffereds? They are becomming a more common...

still can't use Entourage, PowerPoint, Excel
I posted here several weeks ago and this problem couldn't be resolved then -- not entirely, anyway. I'm trying again because I haven't been able to find anything more anywhere else, and there WAS one thing I did right that I would like to duplicate -- plus, I'm pretty sure I can pinpoint when this problem started. When it started, I'm fairly certain, was when I downloaded the last Software Update of Office for Mac. This had to have been right around April 18, because I remember having downloaded the update late at night while I was working on something else, then rather th...

Money 2007 Deluxe OFX import error on only one account at bank
I have multiple accounts at R1CU and have them all set up for web imports. Today, I added two additional identical-type accounts that have been existing for a month at the R1CU website. The first account, let's call #14, imported transactions just fine. The second account, #15, will not bring anything in. It won't even search for the new account on import or ask me to which account the import should post. It just gives me the "import complete" window and transfers me to my list of web-enabled accounts and their download history. There, the #15 account isn't even lis...

Can offset be used in this formula?

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...

Using Webservice from VC++
Hi Everyone, I have a Visual C++ MFC program, and I am trying to use a webservice written in C#. When I add the webservice to my project using Add Web Reference the sproxy compiler complains about one of the object wanting to extend MarshalByRefObject object, and I get an error SDL1030. I can use the webservice in a C# project just fine but not the C++. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks AliR. I also posted this message in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.webservice but I am not sure if that was the correct newsgroup. There are way too many dotnet newsgroups out there. Hi Ali, ...

Where is the "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP"?
Where is the "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP"? I'm trying to set up my Outlook client to use RPC over HTTP. The steps are: Create a profile Add a new email account, click next Click on Microsoft Exchange Server, click next Type the FQDN of the Exchange server, clear the Use Cached Exchange Mode checkbox Type the User Name, click on more settings (click cancel when it tries to resolve the name) In the Microsoft Exchange Server dialog box, click the Connections tab In this dialog box, I'm supposed to see a "Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP" o...

Dropdown Menu for Individual Stocks Missing from Money 2007?
Older versions of MS Money had a dropdown menu on the details page of a stock, fund, bond, etc., which listed every other holding I had or had so I could go from one to another quite easily. 2007 does not seem to have this feature. In order to go to the details page of a stock, for instance, I have to go to the Account, then find the stock and then go to the details. If it is a stock in a closed account, or if I don't remember what account the stock is in, I wouldn't know how to get to the details page. Can anyone elaborate on this? Thanks -- David Schwartz Commack, NY ...

Using position() in XmlDataQuery
In Excel 2003 Professional, is it possible to do the following using XmlDataQuery - ie: use the "position()" function in the XPath: CType(ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1), Excel.Worksheet).XmlDataQuery("/Doc/LineItem[position()=1]/Field") Where the XML in the map is: <Doc> <Stuff/> <MoreStuff/> <LineItem> <Field>FirstField</Field> </LineItem> <LineItem> <Field>SecondField</Field> </LineItem> </Doc> And have it return the cell for the "SecondField "? The XmlDataQuery...

Hiding Folders not being used regularly
How to hide folders that are not used daily. I work in an office where we have access to a number of folders, but I would like to hide the ones that I don't use regularly. Any suggestions? Use the Outlook Bar (for Outlook 2002 and previous) or the Shortcuts Navigation (Outlook 2003) to build your own Folder List structure with the folders you need. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Serv...

Problem importing data to Money 2006
I'm importing data from Money 2000 into 2006 and the dates and quantities of investment transactions are not transferred. I exported multiple accounts within a file with File/Export and changed the file names to reflect the account names (with .qif after them) to a removable flash drive. Followed import instructions (File/Import), set up multiple accounts and moved them as a group. The transfer appeared to be successful except date and quantities were not present. Any ideas? -- leahn In microsoft.public.money, leahn wrote: >I'm importing data from Money 2000 into 2...

Character that can be used for DeviceDesc
A commercial at (@) is used in our product name. I want to use the name for DeviceDesc of INF Sections without change. I could not find a rule whether we may use '@' character or not. Is '@' character allowed to use for DeviceDesc of INF Sections? Thanks Taka Taka <Taka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >A commercial at (@) is used in our product name. >I want to use the name for DeviceDesc of INF Sections without change. >I could not find a rule whether we may use '@' character or not. > >Is '@' character allowed to us...

Debit Cards and NOT using Citibank
We are in the process of trying to take debit cards and use ICVerify and First Data as our credit card processor. It wasn't until I did a test last night from RMS and researched the message I received that RMS only supports debit cards if you are using the built-in Citibank credit card processing. Is there anyway around this? If not, is RMS going to remove this restriction at some point? -- John M. You should be able to process debit cards by opening ICVerify and processing them directly. You would need to set up your debit card tender type in RMS as "Other". This isn...

Should I use Publisher or Word for creating my first website?
Hello, I am creating a website for the first time. It is for a graduate course, and will not actually be "uploaded" to the world wide web. Do any of you have any advice as to which software I should use? I have the choice of either Publisher 2003 or Word .. I am looking for ease of use, but also want the site to look decent, as I will be graded on it. Thanks for any help! ps I noticed that there is no longer a wizard for creating web pages in word .. is there one for Publisher 2003? Like I said in the other newsgroup - NEITHER. Use a real web design program. (And please don...

using cdo on exchange 2000
I already post this question 1 month ago, but did not fix the problem. Who can help me?? We have the following problem. We installed Windows 2000 with Active directory on the same server is Exchange Server and IIS installed. Now I want to make use of CDO but this will not work. On other system it works perfect, but there is not Exchanger server installed. Who recognize this problem and has solved it? Greetings, Jan Hi Jan, Are you getting specific errors? http://msdn.microsoft.com is a good resource to use also. Hopefully these links will help also. Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange 20...