Using EUR instead of the euro sign in Money 2000?

How can one change the euro sign into "EUR" within Microsoft Money 2000
Standard Edition (8.0)? I prefer to use ISO (3-letter) format for
currencies, and I was able to change all the currencies I use into this
format (instead of their respective "traditional" signs) - even USD for
dollars. However, euro seems to switch from EUR into the euro sign each
time I start the program.
How can I convince it to keep "EUR" instead of the sign?

0
level13 (7)
12/28/2006 9:05:53 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Using scanner in Word97

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

Using later version of microsoft access

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Upgrading from Money 99 to 2004
Is it worth upgrading from Money 99 to Money 2004. I have several years of complete financial data in my Money 99 program. Just wondering if it is worth the cost and hassel to upgrade. Is the upgrade path (conversion) from Money 99 to Money 2004 pretty easy. Thanks in advance for any replys and help. Regards, Richard Well, your mileage may vary on it. Some people like 2004, others don't. I'd always recommend the trial before you buy though. You can get an idea of what's in the latest version, whether it's suitable for you etc. 2004 should just convert a 99 file, assu...

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Money-style software??
Hi all, Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark the site and forgot the address :( Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? Ivan Ivan Debono wrote: | Hi all, | | Sometime agao I was surfing and found a health & nutrition product | that has the same look-and-feel as Money2004. Alas, I didn't bookmark | the site and forgot the address :( | | Anybody has any idea what I'm talking about?? | | Ivan Maybe it was Fitday: www.fitday.com -- Peter Thank you!!! That ...

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

OL 2000 should not autom send/receive on start
Hi, I found it in OL 2002 but not in OL 2000. How can I define, or better disable, that OL is trying to send/receive mails on starting and closing OL? And it should never automatically try every x minutes to do so. I found this option on OL2000 but my impression is, that OL is still polling the pop3 account for new mails. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Hans Tools->email accounts->send/receive settings. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail se...

Using Publisher 200 with Publisher 2003

Money 99 "Memo"
I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I printed out the check register and found it was omitting the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? Please e-mail wolfmagic53@hotmail.com Thank you. Ruby In microsoft.public.money, wolfmagic53@hotmail.com wrote: >I was given Money 99. Everything was working fine till I >printed out the check register and found it was omitting >the "Memo" section which was vital info I needed. >What do I need to do inorder to get it to print? What you want to do...

Outlook 2000 #187
When I launch Outlook 2000, it hangs up. I've installed the upgrade from Office 97 to Office 2000. Can anyone tell me why outlook hangs up. I've check the properties and verified my internet e-mail information. Regards, J. Tolbert Fuller, jr. Houston TX 77093-8411 E-Mail: johntoljr@earthlink.net Fuller John T. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I launch Outlook 2000, it hangs up. I've installed > the upgrade from Office 97 to Office 2000. Can anyone > tell me why outlook hangs up. I've check the properties > and verified my inte...

Money Updates #2

Outlook 2000 slow to attach files
I am running Outlook 2000 with XP, and when I go to attach a file on the network, it is extremely slow. However, when I go to the same file through Windows Explorer, it is very quick. Does anyone know what this problem might be or how to fix it? ...

Charttitle.Text crashes (Excel 2000)
Hi, when I try to run the following code (on an existing diagram): With ActiveChart Dim globalLstFile as String globalLstFile =3D "02 KOBA_XYZ_C3-06214 02- 20.7-20.8=B0C Touchprobe Mittelpunkte.lst" =2EHasTitle =3D True =2EChartTitle.Text =3D "KOBA Sphere Gauge S/N 38 538 (" + globalLstFile + ")" & Chr(10) & _ "color coding: red =3D Zone 1, green =3D Zone 2, blue =3D Zone 3"= & Chr(10) & _ "light color: measurements that contain spheres that are within 20 cm of the edge of the measurement volume" ..=...

Money 2004 #43
Do you have to set up Password to update portfolio prices? Can't get Money to update. News, etc updates but not the portfolio section. Passport? No. But there is not doubt that quote downloads are problematic. "Johnny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82a601c3e99d$bda5e8d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Do you have to set up Password to update portfolio > prices? Can't get Money to update. News, etc updates but > not the portfolio section. ...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Outlook 2000 profiles in XP Pro
hope someone can help. i just upgraded my os from 98 to xp pro, and reinstalled windows office 2000 pro, with outlook. on 98, i was able to have an outlook account profile popup box appear when i opened outlook - have three accounts in the house, and you could select which one to use. i have not been able to find that opening popup box in outlook as i've installed it in xp pro. i've reestablished our three accounts, but cannot seem to get it to reappear. all the help documentation refers to setting up separate xp profiles for individual settings/accounts in outlook, whic...