Using backup as import

Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007?
0
perple (1)
2/21/2007 10:20:15 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No but you should be able to restore it.

"perple" <perple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I import a Money 2002 backup file into Money 2007?

X-Posting to microsoft.public.visio, microsoft.public.visio.networkdesign.documentation Hello there, I don�t know how to import data into the controller environment. I did the the following -> Visio is installed on the controller 1. I opened Visio 2000 2. I imported the life directory from the controller. 3. I added a new OU in the domain structure. 4. In the menu, I went to directory services and chose "export to ldif" and then "export changes" Then I gave a ?.ldf name for the file. ("?" = standing for the filename) 5. Having done this I tried to...

fixed asset import file
Hello: I have noticed that, for dollar amounts, the fixed asset import field requires a length of 12.5 according to the manual--meaning that entry of the decimal point is not required and that am amount of 999,999,999,999.99999 is allowed. Later this week or next week, I will be sending my import file to my client. Based on these 12.5 columns, how do I tell them to format the numbers? Do I tell them to not put decimal points in? I'm still unclear as to how the system is going to read the amounts that my client wants in the system. What if my client does not use five places af...

Can we use group policy templates for Outlook client options
Hi there, We are looking to automate the CRM outlook client settings so we don't have to manually change them for each user. Is there any way we can do this through group policy or another way? It would be handy if we had a list of registry settings that we could use? Thanks ...

How can I put text in a circle using Publisher ?
Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval shape ........ surely this can be done with Publisher. Thanks for any expertise. DixieWins wrote: > Have looked everywhere for an answer to this ? : How > can I put text in a circle while using Publisher ? > > If I want to surround a shape or piece of clipart with > words, I often need to have text in a circular or oval > shape ........ surely this can be ...

Using commas in "Value List" list boxes
I am trying to add a column that contains a comma to a 'value list' list box. I have a patient name (Last, first MI) column and a patient ID column (among others). I have my Row Source Type set to Value List and the number of columns correct, column widths etc. all correct, but when I try and do this: lstbox.AddItem "TreatmentId;LastName, FirstName MI;PatientId" The help documentation shows that the delimeter should be the ; not comma's, however instead of getting the name all in one column, it is being placed in two separate columns (because of the comma... it is...

Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 and exchange server
I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 and exchange server. Does anyone have a reason for this and/or a work-around so that I can use MS Word as the email editor. I have reviewed the knowledge base and cannot find a solution. Please help. Thanks, HR HR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am Unable to use Word as email editor with outlook 2003 > and exchange server. Define "unable". What happens when you try. What version of Word? -- Brian Tillman ...

Importing Data In A Macro
I need to use Access a little like an ETL tool, and want to run a macro that imports data from an ODBC source (Sybase in this case) and then uses insert and update queries in Access for manipulation. The macro will be scheduled using the Windows Scheduler. Anyway, I am trying to use the "Transfer Database" action in the macro. The only thing I don't understand, is how do I keep from importing the entire table from Sybase, i.e. I want to import using a query, looking at the Access database, getting a maximum existing date and then just importing anything newer than that. The Syba...

Backup Strategy
Hello All, I was just wondering how or what is the best practise to backup CRM server and its data in SQL. Till now what I do is just backup teh SQL DB using the backup options within SQL. I tend to backup all the databases i.e. MSCRM, Metabase, CRMDIstrib CRMCrystal and master. Should anything go wrong will my simple restore of each of the above databases bring crm back up and running? Or is there more involved. Can people out there advise what they are doing and whats the best practise to use? Thanks and Regards -- Fakhruddin Zavery Sr. Systems Analyst / Programmer CATS Tanzania Ltd. NI...

No Import Option
I am using Outlook 2002. I click on FILE, then IMPORT & EXPORT. A window pops up with only EXPORT as an option. Where is the IMPORT option? Wilf <wilfmorrison@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook 2002. I click on FILE, then IMPORT & > EXPORT. A window pops up with only EXPORT as an option. > Where is the IMPORT option? Perhaps you don't have the importers installed. There should be one exporter and five (I think) importers. -- Brian Tillman ...

importing #8
hi. i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired. how do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003? By opening the Data File within OL File>Open>Data File "flyver" <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BA71B00-4A3D-4C11-AAE9-A122ACF15221@microsoft.com... > hi. > i downloaded a trial of office pro 2007 and now the trial has expired. > how > do i import all the messages form outlook 2007 back to 2003? flyver <flyver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i downloaded a trial of office p...

how to use TrackPopupMenu last parameter
Hi, I need to make a menu that does not disappear. (Odd, yes. I need to let users edit menu resources at runtime and would like to display the menus as how they would actually look.) So I'm looking at CMenu's TrackPopupMenu function, whose last parameter is LPCRECT lpRect. I figure if I set this rectangle to be (0, 0, screen width, screen height), then even if the user clicks elsewhere on the screen, the menu won't disappear, right? I tried the following code and the menu still disappears when I randomly click elsewhere in the application. What am I doing wrong? void CMenuVi...

Using the mail merge function from excell
Is there a way of using the mail merge function in word to set up a three column format of names and addresses. I need to do this without using the "label" format - as I need it in word domument format in order to be able to add and make changes in word. Thanks Sheila You may want to look into storing your data in excel (already has nice columns and rows) and using MSWord's builtin MailMerge to create the labels. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from Davi...

Import CSV from Open Dialog box Confirmation
Hi. I got my command button to bring up an open dialog box, where the user will select the CSV file to be imported. After the user finds the file to be imported, I want a MsgBox that asks the user to confirm that the specific file be imported. For example, the user selects SCO.csv to import and clicks a okay. A Msgbox should popup "Are you sure you want to import SCO.csv" with a Yes button and a No button. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but if so could someone please guide me. If they click No, then the process should just cancel. Assume strFileName is the variable wit...

Viewing OWA using the Outlook Full Client Browser
I just tried to access my corporate email account using OWA from within the Outlook full client running on my personal machine. I find it quite funny that OWA serves up its non-IE version when displayed using browser built into Outlook. Not really considering Outlook is running in a much higher security configuration than Internet Explorer and has a lot of features disabled. Just curious; why are you accessing the OWA website via Outlook? Ask your email admin if they also offer direct access to the corporate email servers via Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP). -- Robe...

can I use Publisher to set up signatures of 8 pages?
I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any ideas? Insert, page -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "traveller" <traveller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FD3B5CB-8D56-49DE-B632-06617A54EBE7@microsoft.com... >I neeed to print and bind a book. I can't find any way to set up and print in > sgnatures of 8 or so pages. I seem to be limited to 4 page bookfold. Any > idea...

Open New Visio Drawing using VBA in Word?
Hi, We're creating new Word 2007 templates, and some of them require flowchart functionality from Visio. Our goal is to create a macro within the Word template to call Visio, open a new drawing and have a custom stencil set open for users to use. Users would then open create their flowchart/diagram in Visio, and it would update automatically into the Word template when Visio is closed. I'm using the following code to start Visio, however I'm stuck on where to go from there: Sub Visio() Shell "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\VISIO.exe", vbN...

Maximum import file size
what is the amximum file size when importing into microft CRM Yes, I ahve tried 10k and 50k without problem. However when i try 100k I receive an error message stating that I exceed "the maximum file size". Do you know why? "John O'Donnell" wrote: > dont know a file size but I imported 25k lines of contact data without issue > > > ============================== > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.crowecrm.com > > > "Curious" <Curious@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:F77A165B-9...

can't import to Contacts...
Hi there, For some reason, I can't import into my contacts folder. Nothing will come in. Everything from Excel to CSV can't be imported. It stops at the "select destination folder" in where the dialogue box is blank and the "next" button is dimmed out...... Where do I go from here? It's Outlook 2003. Gordon "Gordon J. Rattray" wrote: > For some reason, I can't import into my contacts folder. > It stops at the "select destination folder" in where the dialogue box is > blank and the "next" button is dimmed ou...

when i import a file into a Word it adopts different formatting
When importing a file the document adopts odd formatting. For example - paragraphs suddenly appear in bold - alignment changes etc. It does not adopt the format of the original document. I know that I could use Format Painter to correct this - but the documents are often very long and it is too time consuming to do so. Which styles are applied to the inserted text? Modify those styles in the target document. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Chelbo" <Chelbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDEBA41C-0657-4...

Can I have one register from two accounts in M03 and in import question
I have just begun trying-out Money 2003 and am having trouble doing what I want to do. I have two accounts, one is a Merrill Lynch money market account which contains my portfolio and my VISA account and I also write checks in that account. The second account is a Credit Union account in which deposits are made and from which I pay bills. I would like to have one register that will contain all deposits and expenditures, including the VISA charges, from both accounts. Can I do this and how? Also, ML only keeps 90 days worth of transactions. I would like to load the entire year into Mone...

Access autonumber field changes to date format when Excel imports
When importing Access data into Excel, the autonumber field in Access is chenged to date format instead of a general number format. I could run a macro to change the number format but this only happens on some Vista machines, not all. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? ...

After retreiving from back up, I cannot use the button send and re
Note the subject. I just recovered my PC. I get all my files from back-up and was plesantly surpriced that even my accounts where filled in. But it looks like there's something wrong with Windows mail since I cant use the button sent and recieve anymore. I can use the button for each account separately and for sent or recieve but not the combibutton thats in the menu. Does someone have a sollution to this problem?? Karin "Muisje70" <Muisje70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEAE122D-2D48-40DE-B6E4-B472D81031C9@microsoft.com... > Not...

(MFC) How to use messages to communicate between CMDIFrameWnd and CScrollView?
Alright, so I tried to use AfxGetMainWnd() from inside a CScrollView-derived class to access a function inside of a CMDIFrameWnd-derived class. It worked under the "Debug" configuration, but I'm getting a nasty error under the "Release" configuration: Coil error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CMainFrame::setCurrRef(class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >)" (?setCurrRef@CMainFrame@@QAEXV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC@DV?$ChTraitsCRT@D@ATL@@@@@ATL@@@Z) referenced in function &...

Are user certs broken when used on a front end server?
Does a front end exchange 2003 SP2 server support requiring a user certificate? On the back end server requiring user certs works fine (but breaks Treo syncing). I therefore set up a front end server and two virtual servers (one just SSL for treos and the other for Outlook Web Access). If I require a cert on the front end virtual directory I want to use for Outlook Web Access and try it, IE presents a blank box for the user certificate (when it should present one of the installed user certificates). If the backend is configured the same way and a client connects, their user certs are display...

Getting info from the last used cell
Currently I am adding many sheets together. I am using "Start Sheet" and "End Sheet" and everything in between those two sheets is adding for a total. I would (in a few cells) to just get the data from the last cell used. Example: The sheets I am adding are dates and if sheet 01-19-09 (dd-mm-yy) has the last entry in cell c18 I would like that number. However there may be blank cell before that sheet. and after that sheet there will be info in other cells. I would like that info to go into c18 of the sheet I use and named "Totals". -- Ed Davis ...