------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C37D48.8D545F20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>just have a look on my =
website.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://earnmoneytoday.0catch.com">http://earnmoneytoday.0catch.co=
m</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank =
you</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00FA_01C37D48.8D545F20--

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Excel Template modification using automation
I am using automation (from vb6 project) to open an excel template (test.xlt). I want to modify some cell values and then resave the template. I keep encountering a File Readonly error. Could someone post some sample code that would allow me to programmatically modify an excel template and then save template, overwriting old template tai Terry Holland I think you may get various responses based on why the file was marked readonly. If it was on a server that the user (you) only had read access, too, I think you're out of luck. If it was marked Readonly (via windows explorer's ...

Inserting Outlook Address book into my website
Hi how can I view the address book of the mail server (information like e-mail addresse, phone numbers of all members of address book) on my intranet web site. I need to make addres book available within my intranet so I can find any e-mail address of the member of my addres book within the Intranet site. My network have 10 servers, 2 domain controller (DC) and one Mail server (MS Exchange 2003). All servers are running MS windows server 2003 including domain controllers. one week a go start my intranet website. Look into Sharepoint and web parts. Nue "I386" <I386@discussio...

Using IIF in expression builder in reports
Hi, Please help, in the detail report section , I have four IIF expression builder. Category A Category B Category C Category D =IIf([Calibre]="A",[Date],Null) =IIf([Calibre]="B",[Date],Null) =IIf( [Calibre]="C",[Date],Null) =IIf([Calibre]="D",[Date],Null) My problem is when the report runs, it produces unwantes spaces if it doesn't satisfy the four condition. E.g. If it satisfies calbire A. Then it will have space in the Category B C and D column. I am thinking of putting them in one text box...

formula to change font colour depending on which cell it has used
I have received some great help on here and again I am seeking more guidance (sorry). I have been tasked with setting up some spreadsheets at work to on applications coming into my department and the number of days it takes for us to deal with them. I am also looking at number of written enquiries as well. Using the following headings Application Received (B4), Enquiry Received (C4), Completed Date (E4). Then using the following formula =NETWORKDAYS(IF(B4<>"",B4,C4),E4,$A$119:$A$158) So that it will look at B4 determine if a date is in the cell if it isn’t...

Export the Data to .txt file using XML in vb.net?
hieee there, I am in big trouble. I want to export data from Dataset or Datagrid to .txt file using XML in VB.NET and I want to do it Manually but I don't have any ideas because I am new To XML. Please help me and Reply me Soon. Thank you in Advance. -------------------------------- From: Hari Patel ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>WLGv4s1atUa6gMUQisKPnw==</Id> On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:32:45 -0700, hari patel via .NET 247 <anonymous@dotnet247.com> wrote: >hieee there, > >I am in big trouble. I want to expo...

Why can't I select/use items from master page in publication pages
I created text boxes in a master page and when I go to the publication pages, I can't select any of the objects I created in the master page. It's as if they are locked. What's up with that? It's driving me bananas!!!! They are two seperate pages. You have to have the master page selected to make any alterations to it. "joyojoy" <joyojoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8A3F7D5-CEA1-483B-A782-B7707CDD74BF@microsoft.com... >I created text boxes in a master page and when I go to the publication >pages, > I can't select any of ...

Erratic problem in using vba to generate charts
I have had two occasions recently where a weird "bug" seemed to occur,.The situation is concerning some code I wrote to generate a chart based on parameters a user could select. When I wrote the code - it generated charts without any error messsages. Then the next morning, there suddenly appeared an extra series on every chart (a blank one) even though I had not touched the code overnight. I removed one of the .newseries instances, and from then it worked ok. It was if the add chart function also provided the first series for free (not unlike doing it manually). However just the day...

Office is already in use
I've been getting the messsage that another copy of MS office is running on the n etwork using my licence, since mine should be the only one how would I find out who else is using my licence? Is there a way to track the IP of the other copy running? -- Mike Bailey Prepress Technician Richmond BC Canada In article <B53CBB88-5ACB-4747-83DF-D7E8FADEAF44@microsoft.com>, "Mike Bailey" <MikeBailey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been getting the messsage that another copy of MS office is running on > the n etwork using my licence, since mine shou...

using queue for incoming e-mail
I have created queue and want it to get all e-mail from support@xyd.com i tried but i can not find any way to do it , any solution . ...

How to print out every 4th page using Microsoft Word 2003
I have a word document which is 2700 pages long. I need to print out every 4th page onto letterhead. Is there a means to do this? TIA. You could use a macro containing the following code: Dim i As Long With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Range.Information(wdActiveEndPageNumber) Step 4 .PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="p" & i, To:="p" & i Next i End With That's assuming that it is just those pages that you want to print, and not the whole document with every fourth page on letter head and the other three pages of each lett...

Microsoft Office 2008 product key/commercial use.
Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Office 2008 home and student edition, but intend to use the programme to generate income; I realised that this is not possible due to the non-commercial license of home and student so I purchased a copy of the Special Media Edition. I removed Home and Student from my mac and then installed Special Media Edition and have not been asked for a CD Key. As it stands, can I now use the programme for commercial use? On 6/25/08 12:16 PM, in article 24E67F13-5068-4B7F-B295-E859F0B1D3F8@microsoft.com, "macuser" <macuser@discussions.microsoft.com>...

how to use marco
can you tell me how to use marco in excel and what is benefits to use it? Thanks a lot -- rnparikh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rnparikh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25737 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391489 Hi Rnparikh, Visit David McRitchie's: 'Introduction to Macros and User Defined Functions' page at:: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm --- Regards, Norman "rnparikh" <rnparikh.1sypma_1122692701.2...

Re: using the Office:mac Home and Student version
On 2/11/10 4:35 AM, in article 59bb2a41.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Adrienne@officeformac.com" <Adrienne@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have the Home and Student Office:mac 2008 and have installed it on my two > macs but now when i open excel a window comes up that says I installed it in > too many places. However this message is erratic and does not come up every > time I open excel so I am not sure what the problem is. It could be you are not networked all the time. You need to reset the CD Key. It appears both are using the same key. See directions here: <h...

Risk in using Combo
Hello, I want to ask again my question in my last time thread, regarding asking confirmation whether to do changes or not. My question is why for some computer this code works, and for some is not Private Sub SuplierNo_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Not IsNull(Me.[ProjectID].OldValue) Then If Me.[ProjectID] <> Me.[ProjectID].OldValue Then If MsgBox("Anda telah merobah!!, apakah sengaja mau merobah?", vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2 + vbQuestion) = vbNo Then ' Undo the changes SendKey "{Esc}" Cancel = True End...

How to Increment Time using EXCEL ??
I'm using, and love it, Excel 97. I want to know how to increment TIME. Say I have a few rows, each start at 10:00 AM and I want each to increment at different intervals. Let's say row 1 is 15 min, row 2 is 17 minutes, row 3 is 60 minutes, row 4 is 75 minutes, etc..etc.. I cannot find documentation about this within Excel NOR on Microsoft's web site. Does anyone of you know how to do this? I'd sure appreciate the help. thanks, Time is based on 1 = 1 day. In cell C1 I put =24/60 and format as a number - this equals 1 minute In cell A4 I put =00:15 and format as time - ...

Exchange not using backup MX for outbound mail
When delivery to the primary MX of a given domain fails, the Exchange 2003 is not using any of the backup mailservers listed for that domain. Currently we are experiencing this problem for a domain with 4 mailservers. I checked this with telnet and only the primary server doesn't respond. Our Exchange only tries the first server, generating "delay messages" for the senders and eventually giving up entirely. Any ideas what can be wrong? TIA. Bj�rn Olievier If the OS isn't Windows 2003 you might want to upgrade it. I know we had issues with this in Windows 2000 / Exchan...

How text can be manipulated using managed C++
I am using multiple arrays to make tables of rows and columns. When using C++ I was able to manipulate texts by using cout << setw(3) << .... using directives iomanip.h and iostream.h. Now, when using managed C++, How can we do the same manipulation by with Console::Write() and Console::WriteLine()? Use StringBuilder and Console::Write "Allen Maki" <allen_class@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:eno1$6zOGHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I am using multiple arrays to make tables of rows and columns. > > > > When using C++ I was able to manipula...

Is it possible to delay services using XP
I read an article that stated that 'non essential' services that do not have to be loaded at boot time can be set to start delayed so that they start up after the machine is up and running. This sounded like quite a good idea, but when I go to services.msc and select a drop down for the load type, I do not see an option for 'automatic delayed'. Is this only present on later incarnations of Windows. I have Win XP Home SP3. TIA Martin "MartinC" <invalid@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23azoo%23D%23KHA.5476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl......

use TAB-key in child windows
Hello, I have a dlg-based MFC application. My main window has a listcontrol, a treecontrol and several child windows (with the WS_CHILD style). Depending on the selection in the listcontrol, one of the child windows is shown on the main window. The problem is I can't reach the controls on the child window using the TAB-key. I can only change between the listcontrol and treecontrol on the main window with the TAB-key. Is there a solution for this ?? thx "Wes" <sjappie@pandora.be> wrote in message news:%230BssrOjEHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I ha...

use a variable array in a formula
I'm trying to use Vlookup and in the table_array, i would like it to be a cell that has a validation list of the names of several range names Hi! Try this: A1 = lookup value B1 = list of range names =VLOOKUP(A1,INDIRECT(B1),2,0) Biff "JPderose" <JPderose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:390C589C-33BC-4952-887E-96D7B5E74598@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to use Vlookup and in the table_array, i would like it to be a > cell that has a validation list of the names of several range names ...

Delete file using vba
I would like to delete a .bak file automatically when I close excel. Is this possible using VBA? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance. Hi have a look at the kill method in the VBA help -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Del wrote: > I would like to delete a .bak file automatically when I close excel. > Is this possible using VBA? > > Any help appreciated. > Thanks in advance. ...

Using Redeployement Tool in a New Environment
Hi, The original server runs on SBS meaning this is a single server deployment. There is a plan to use a four (4) server deployment. Can we use the redeployment tool for MS CRM v 1.2 to move the data and customizations to the new environment??? Need your help. Yes you can ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Agnes" <Agnes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3A9AAB-68CA-481A-8347-E68F53169EE4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > The original server runs on SBS meaning this is a single server ...

Runtime Error when opening outlook 2K using Win XP
When switching from one user to another the first time I try to open Outlook I get an error message Runtime Error and the program terminates. I try again and outlook opens. Any idea's to correct this problem? Also one user can send email but does not receive? ...

Save attachment from CRM email using asp.net
Hi, Problem: The user gets mail that contains an excel attachment. If the user open that email and clicks on Import (custom button) then the attachment needs to be save in a location and read the data from file. Finally that data should be import to CRM. This proces should done every day. Is there any way to read email attachments through asp.net code? Please help me to resolve the issue. Thanks Mahesh ...

Filter data by using a form and open a report based on this data
Hello, I created a form with 3 criterias: location, date to and from and course name. I have a reset button and a filter/search button. I want to open a report called "Sign-in" based on any of these criterias. Onclick I have filter all 3 criterias but I don't know how to open a report. I used the codes from previous posting: Private Sub cmdFilter_Click() .... 'Text field example. Use quotes around the value in the string. If Not IsNull(Me.txtFilterLocation) Then strWhere = strWhere & "([Location] = """ & Me.txtFilterLocation & ...