Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008

HI,

How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial.

Thanks.
--
Smith
0

Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just
install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name.

If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-(

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For unofficial FAQs see
http://money.mvps.org/
or
http://umpmfaq.info/

"Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI,
>
> How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Smith

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
1/21/2009 6:59:59 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Smith wrote:

>How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial.

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524/en-us
0
via_newsgroup (13114)