US Data conversion to UK Money

Just recently moved to the UK from the US and was told by
microsoft that I need to use the UK version of Microsoft
money to be compatible with the UK cheques.  When I
installed the UK version it could not read my US files
because it said that the "language was incompatible".
Does anyone have a suggestion so that I don't need to
recreate 10 years of US history just to print a checque
in the UK?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Copy field data to multiple places

Money 2005 Trial Download Gone! Stuck...
I bought the download edition of money 2005, re-installed my system, but don't have the "Trial" version of Money 2005 to install/upgrade to the full paid for version (download). Now that 2006 is out that's all i can find... Am I forced to upgrade? Or is there a place I can still find this? In microsoft.public.money, Hrrglburf wrote: >I bought the download edition of money 2005, re-installed my system, >but don't have the "Trial" version of Money 2005 to install/upgrade to >the full paid for version (download). Now that 2006 is out that's all i &...

Pivot Tables & changing data
Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am going to ask is possible and not too complicated for me.... :o) I am working with Excel 2003. I have a pivot table already set up and the information is pulling data from a row titled "sum of Subscriber". I added new data in a new column from the main spreadsheet and I would like to pull the data from there. Its titled "Adj Subscriber". Is it possible to switch it? If so, how? Thanks, Anna Marie Anna wrote: > Hi - I have never used pivot tables in Excel before so hopefully what I am &...

how to edit my x-axis data on a line graph
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel my x axis data on my graph is just showing numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11.... and it is suppose to show the years. I can't figure out how to change these values ...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Data from Access query to Excel
To pull data from an Access 2003 database, I have created the queries in Access, then import into Excel. The problem is that all the numbers that are pulled into Excel are text and need to convert them into numbers to run formulas on. I have converted a few sheets by hand, but, some have will over 50,000 rows. Is there a function to select all number colums (the colums are the same through out the sheets) and convert? Thanks There are instructions here for converting text to numbers: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry03.html You can select all the columns, and only the num...

Money 2005 Closes Abruptly
I am using Money 2005 Premium and all of a sudden everytime I perform an update now, the program closes immediately for no known reason. Any changes I made are still there when I open the program again, but I cannot execute an update now on various accounts. Any ideas or help? Thanks I figured a work around. Selecting one or two updates at a time works, but doing all accounts and investment stuff at the same time causes the program to immediately shut down. "Dig" wrote: > I am using Money 2005 Premium and all of a sudden everytime I perform an > update now, the pro...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

How to delete duplicate data
Hi, I am using excel to consolidate monthly room booking data. I have a date column and time column. May I know how to to delete those rows which contains duplicate data with same date stated in the date columnand and same time range in the time column? Thank you. Data>filter>advanced filter, unique records only and copy to another location -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "PL" <PL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45DAE2B-252D-4E17-81D8-0F4C060BCB21@m...

Money plus Deluxe Where do I find Balance sheet and Profit and Los
I have Money Plus Deluxe ver 7.0120.1415 My new accountant asked me to print out the balance sheet (aka Assets, Liabilities, and Equity) and the Income statement (Profit and Loss) reports? Where do I find them? Does Money Plus Deluxe have them? In microsoft.public.money, bigwahoo wrote: >I have Money Plus Deluxe ver 7.0120.1415 My new accountant asked me to print >out the balance sheet (aka Assets, Liabilities, and Equity) and the Income >statement (Profit and Loss) reports? Where do I find them? Does Money Plus >Deluxe have them? Go to the Reports list, and look around. T...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Compressed Outlined Data Copy
I need to copy only the data that is compressed in Grouped rows and not all the rows when they are expanded. When I copy and paste the compressed data, I get all the data that is within the group, and not just the compressed data. For example: I need just the following (which is compressed): Ship $ Line $5,278.00 CYP Total $133,122.00 TI Total $34,660,135.00 Vic Total $34,798,535.00 Grand Total when I copy it (D2:E17, but only showing 5 lines because of the compression), it pastes 16 lines: Ship $ Line $123.00 CYP $44.00 CYP $4,444.00 CYP $667.00 CYP $5,278.00 CYP Total $123,124.00 TI $...

Money 2006 Standard Settings/Preferences
Greetings All. Could anyone tell me where the setting is in Microsoft Money 2006 Standard is to stop it from putting the banks downloaded names in the list of payees? When entering a transaction in the "Pay To" list that drops down, it seems to be showing every downloaded entry name from the bank when I thought that I have my preferences set to use the user names for transactions. This is very annoying as every time lately that I have been downloading transactions and making new entries into the ledger it seems that the payee list gets longer and longer! This is what I am u...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Can't open My Money 2000
Hello all, Version 4.90.3, Windows ME I am not sure if this is the proper newsgroup for this program, and if not, I do apologize. I have My Money 2000 on my computer, it came with the original install when I bought my computer. For some reason, I have not been able to open the program since last Sunday. I only use this for my personal check registry, and have all my records and such backed up to a floppy and a separate folder. I went to the folder that has the My Money files and tried to reinstall it by using the Setup, but, it says 'Setup could not open the file: C:\APPLZIP\MONEY\MONE...

Retreiving data
We move mailbox on a new server but somethimes we receive the following message: "outlook is retrieving data from the OLD exchange server" Can anyone help me -- Dambo On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:21:01 -0800, Damb0 <Damb0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We move mailbox on a new server but somethimes we receive the following >message: "outlook is retrieving data from the OLD exchange server" > >Can anyone help me What steps did you do to decommission the old server? If you give us an idea of the version of the old and new ones we can post the right help ...

Money 2004 did not convert Quicken 2003 H&B Invoices: Problem?
I am trialing Money 2004 Small Business. Just got it last night and installed with no problem. It grabbed my Quicken 2003 files and for the most part converted. There was some omissions in the Stock transaction area since Quicken doesn't handle Call Options, at lease without some adustments. However, I was disappointed that no Invoice file information was converted. Is this a problem or does Money not convert Quicken 2003 H&B invoice files? If Money is supposed to convert Invoice files where might have I gone wrong? TIA ---- Tom Duprex No, what you see is what you get. The ex...

Help Required with Macro to Manipulate Data
I have a spreadsheet(s) with the following data on it (this is imported from a text file) A B C D 1 Branch Date Total 2 4501 030204 29 3 4 4501 030204 14 5 6 4502 030204 331 7 8 4502 030204 52 9 10 4503 030204 54 11 12 4503 030204 85 Hi Alay and what do you want to achieve :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Alan T >" <<Alan.T.12jthe@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Alan.T.12jthe@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a spreadsheet(s) with the following data on it (this is imported ...

Remove Data Format Change
I have a program that puts a database's data into an excel spreadsheet. The problem is that Excel is constantly changing the numbers to dates, which corrupts the data. I know I can switch the column data type to Text and that will fix it, but the problem is that when the data is written to the spreadsheet it overwrites that column data type and Excel does the formatting that changes my data. How can I turn this off so Excel stops trying to recognize data types and change their format? Please help because this is causing major problems for us. Thanks, ACFalcon >>I have a ...

Data
I can not see the entires I made for the past month. What can I do? In microsoft.public.money, Magnus wrote: >I can not see the entires I made for the past month. What >can I do? I don't know what would cause that. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;182608 describes using -s switch. That is a simple safe thing to try. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274584 describes salv.exe. These may not solve your problem, but they are what I would do. I would also review my backup file situation. ...

External data changes not reflected
I am frustrated by something that is probably simple and due to my lac of knowledge... I had some 10 rows of external data (a named range in anothe spreadsheet) and I was copying it in just fine. Then I extended the source to have 20 rows and changed the length o the named range now when I refresh the data in the destination it onl brings in the first 10 rows. Even If I create a NEW desination workbook file it still doesn't pic up my new BIGGER named range definition(so it isn't something local t the WKS file) I presume it muct be keeping some definition around in cache or in ...

Font conversion
I have both MS Pub 97 and 2002 installed on my Win XP Home SP2 machine. Also, I have both English and Cyrillic keyboards installed. In my Pub 97, I created several documents using Times New Roman CYR and Arial CYR. I can close and open these docs in Pub 97 and they are perfectly readable, I mean, they stay Cyrillic. However, when I open these docs in Pub 2002, they all are garbled. Is there any way to preserve the fonts of Pub 97 in the Pub 2002? Moreover, I really do not care to open these docs with the same fonts TNR or Arial, but rather would like to open these docs with ANY Cyrillic...

How do I get powerpoint to update data daily from excel formula?
I have a presentation designed for an office lobby and cannot figure out how to have an excel formula embedded into the slideshow change without shutting down the presentation and restarting it. The formula displays the number of days without a safety mishap. I thought by making the powerpoint show a playlist it might update...it didn't work. Any ideas would be appreciated? PowerPoint 2007 Brent, for an embedded object you will have to go in and change it manually to get it to change unless you mean a linked object which operates differently. "Brent" wrote...

Data Migration Import
I am setting up the migration to only import the "Account" entity. I load the cdf table with all the required fields. When I run the migration it says everything was successful but no data is imported. What am I missing? ...

Money 2006 annoying automatic scrolling
Hi all, I am running Money 2006 Deluxe. In the Portfolio Page, when I am browsing the performance of my investments, the page often freezes for a couple seconds, accompanied by the hourglass cursor, and then the page is automatically scrolled to the bottom. This sometimes coincides with the program receiving price updates, but sometimes doesn't, and it can happen several times a minute. It is very distracting and a waste of time. Does anybody have any idea how I can get this to stop? Thanks. Paula In microsoft.public.money, paula wrote: > >I am running Money 2006 Deluxe...