US banks not available for on-line set-up if user located outside

I am located in Belgium.  I have downloaded and installed MS Money 2006 (US
version - 90 days trial version) for the purpose determining whether I can
use Money to keep track of my US bank accounts (Citibank and Fidelity, incl.
investment and 401k). I use Windows XP incl. all SP and security updates.

When I try to set up US accounts for online use, I get to the point where
Money searches the name of banks which permit an on-line information
exchange. Rather than displaying the list, I see a response, "information
temporarily not available" (for the last three days).

I have tried to disable the firewall of my home office router and to change
the "Regional settings" in Windows (changing the location from "Belgium" to
"United States"), but this had no effect (at least for a few hours after the
change). (I did so on the basis of the thread reproduced below).  I have no
other connectivity problems with the the Microsoft site and I can access my
"passport" account without problems.

Can anyone suggest a way of setting up US bank accounts for online use if
the user is located outside the US?

Your  help is very much appreciated.
  ____________________________________
earlier thread:
Is Control Panel > Regional Settings set for Canada rather than the default
of USA?
--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

--
Till MI
0

For me, works just fine to access US banks from UK with US version of
Money, using and not using Passport.

My hunch is you have a network issue,but don't know what to suggest as I
didn't do anything special to make it work.

Try un-install and re-install?