upgrading from Money 2003 to 2004

I presently use Money 2003 Deluxe for business.  Has
anyone figured out which 2004 is the equivalent?  Has
anyone upgraded from one to the other?   Help!  Thanks
0
asjg (1)
8/9/2003 1:48:56 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I would also like to know about the new 2004 for business.
What happens to personal account in Money 2003?
What about online Check writing, will my existing account be carried over.
Why is the documentation of this new product, Money 2004 for business, on
Microsoft Web Site so poor?

"Andrew" <asjg@adauro.com> wrote in message
> I presently use Money 2003 Deluxe for business.  Has
> anyone figured out which 2004 is the equivalent?  Has
> anyone upgraded from one to the other?   Help!  Thanks

0
archie1 (3)

Outlook 2003 News

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

opening a .docx with word 2004

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2