Upgrading - Error when importing Money File

I want to upgrade from Microsoft Money Financial Suite OEM Edition Version
11.0 to latest version but on trying to open the money file in Microsoft
Money 2007 I get the following error message:

File was created by an incompatible version

Question 1: As the old version was pre-loaded into the Computer when I
bought it in India, I don't know which country US/Canada/UK/Australia this
software belongs to. So how can I confirm which country is it for?

Question 2: And, how can I upgrade it to a version of Money from US or UK.

--
Kapil
0