Upgrading #3

I have Money Delux and Small Bus 2003.  I use it
promarily for investments and some simple small bus
stuff.  Does 2004 small bus give me all the stuff that
premium has?
0
anonymous (74722)
1/17/2004 3:54:59 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

2 Questions #3
What are some -strategies- to testing formulas? :confused: Please describe the steps to creating a chart. :confused: Thank you! :cool -- shein ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sheiny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1509 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26857 Hi Sheiny If you want to know the correct way to create a chart - these are the steps. Enter ytour data into the cells. Select the data and then click on the Chart Wizard on the Standard Toolbar - (the one w...

Outlook 2003 crashes #3
Outlook frequently crashes on my machine with "Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" - this started happening about 3 weeks ago about twice a day but today it has crashed at least 10 times. I have tried Dectect and Repair, uninstalled and reinstalled it but none of this has made any difference. Anyone know how to put this right? Al What is logged to the Event Viewer? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 -- "PE" ...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

Free/Busy not available after upgrading to Exchange 2003
After we successfully migrated the users to the new exchange server 2003, we find a new problem. User cannot see the free/busy when scheduling meeting in the calendar. I suspect this a replication issue. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks. -- Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8207 Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine MXGBL2. The error number is 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. -KHY ...

Solved Problem
Solved Problem - dotnefx Net Framework 2.0 3.5 not installing in WinXP the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!) ---> WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe <--- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable which can be found here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer i was experiencing the same trouble trying to update my Windows Xp Pro SP3 (this works for SP2 also as far as i know) which gave me all kinds of ...

Rename Exchange Server #3
Exchange 2003\Active Directory 2003 (native\native) I want to rename an Exchange server since I just demoted it from being a DC. I cannot find any articles on this in KB. The only ones that come up are renaming a domain. This server is a front-end and back end. I realize I will have to rename the port reg entries, that is no big deal. When i tried to rename it, I had a bunch of services that didn't start, so I renamed it back. Can anyone point me to an article or give me some pointers? -Harry you cannot rename an Exchange server and get it to work again...you would have to completely ...

Microsoft LDAP Directory #3
Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook 2003? I just installed it. TIA Did you import accounts from OE or do an upgrade from Outlook 2000 Internet Mail Only mode? (you can remove the LDAP address book via Tools > Email Accounts > View/Change directories/address books.) "Bert" <tarbabyNOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:8tcou0h33u2rn93n30mq51ef5sd0ceoftv@4ax.com... > Why does a Microsoft LDAP Directory box open when I start Outlook > 2003? I just installed it. > > TIA ...

Lookup Issue (V 3.0 CRM)
Hello, On my Opportunity Form, I have a look-up field called "customerid". I need to write some JavScript code that when the user selects a customer (account) from the customerid field lookup, the custom field CFScompanyname is automatically fills in. How do I get the company name from the above LookUp Does anyone have an idea on how I would go about doing this? Thanks In the onChange event of the customerid field, put a javascript like: var custName=crmForm.all.customerid.DataValue[0].name; { crmForm.CFScompanyname.value=custName; } -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http:/...

Food Stamps Sales #3
Thanks to Daniel for his response. I've forgot to explain that our local system in Puerto Rico uses a governmental debit card instead of food stamps, thus, sales can be tendered for the exact amount. Yes, I've found the display a the top right of the screen. Can this be changed in exact amount instead of whole dollar? ...

upgraded to office pro can't open outlook
I just uninstalled office basic and loaded office xp pro. I have xp media running on my machine. I can't open outlook. every time I try I get the following: Cannot start microsoft outlook. Unable to display the selected folder or item. could not open the item. try again. That is when I try to open outlook from start menu under the explorer icon. If I go to all programs and try to start it that way, I get: Unable to open your default email folders could not open the item try again. I click ok and get: would you like to open your default file system folder instead? I click no it all goes awa...

IF THEN FORMULA #3
IF I HAVE THE OPTION TO PUT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING NAME IN CELL A1 TRACTOR ( REFERS TO $80) BOBCAT( REFERS TO $50) LABOR (REFERS TO $28) AND I HAVE THE FORMULA =SUM(A1*B2) IN CELL C1 HOW CAN I REWRITE THIS FROMULA TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN TRACTOR, BOBCAT AND LABOR? PLEASE HELP ME =((A1="TRACTOR")*80+(A1="BOBCAT")*50+(A1="LABOR")*28)*B1 -- HTH Bob Phillips "ELISA@RELIABLECONTRACTORS.BIZ" <ELISARELIABLECONTRACTORSBIZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1185FF6C-3C98-4AA8-907E-AA3001C207E0@microsoft.com... > IF I HAVE THE OP...

Problem sending email #3
I have Vista and installed Outlook 2007. I can receive emails ok, but when I send a new email or reply to one, I get the following msg. -sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) What don't I have set up properly? "KatieJ" <KatieJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512FF7E2-FE28-43EC-A28A-E3ECEFFBEBED@microsoft.com... >I have Vista and installed Outlook 2007. I can receive emails ok, but when I > send a new email or reply to one, I get the following msg. > -sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthost...

Outlook 2003 #3
I need to know if there is a log file or register that show how many user log onto Outlook 2003. We also use Altiris. ...

LOG Files #3
How can read the log files generated on my server? Is there a Log reader utilty? The logs are not simple text files. Example "E0000004.log" they are not meant to be read, really...those are your transaction log files... "Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF36C762-AA2B-4623-BE66-1656F9316903@microsoft.com... > How can read the log files generated on my server? Is there a Log reader > utilty? The logs are not simple text files. > > Example "E0000004.log" Well the problem is that I have had an "Explosion" of ...

Outlook 2002 Hangs (3)
Hi all, In our company we are using Exchange 2000 as mail server, and outlook 2002 sp2 as email client. Each client is configured to download its emails to a local pst file. We are facing the following issue : If you add a rule to move messages from inbox to a particular folder, during send/receive and just after receiving 3-5 messages (and these messages are moved to their folders) the outlook stops responding. If any one could advise I would be gratefull. Thanks, Osama. Just for information : This problem disappears when running outlook with /safe parameter. However, I could...

Outlook Client
When I attempt to go offline with the Outlook client, I receive the error, Failed move data for entity Case during action salnsert, countRows........ I saw a couple of other posts about this error but no response to them. Can anyone provide some additional information about how to correct the issue? Thank you, Donna This could happen for a few different reasons but make sure the user has permissions to the BCP folder in his profile... C:\Documents and Settings\%UserName%\Application Data\Microsoft\MSCRM\BCP "Donna Edwards" wrote: > When I attempt to go offline with the O...

Financial Settings in CRM 3.0
Is there any way (supported or un) to change/undo the fiscal period template settings? -- --Dodd ...

Exchange 2003 migration problems #3
I have just migrated a Exchange 2000 sp 3to 2003 sp 2. Still having the old one running. Both servers are domain controllers ( the old one will be depromoted when everything works fine ) I moved all mailboxes to the new server and all clients changed ok. Now some of the clients can't delete mails in the deleted items folder and they can't create new folders. Some can't move mails between folders and som get errors when opening folders ( could not locate or resource error ) When they connect with OWA there seems to be no problems. The clients are windows xp pro sp2 with O...

Exchange 2003 upgrade
We recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. After the install we are experienceing high CPU utilization and performance degradation. We have configured IMAP for our MAC users. HELP! what is the specific process causing high cpu? "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD6E9EB3-F887-4FEC-8E3A-50154D294890@microsoft.com... > We recently upgraded from Exchange 2000 to 2003. After the install we are > experienceing high CPU utilization and performance degradation. We have > configured IMAP for our MAC users. HELP! ...

Copying data #3
Hi I need help in copying data. I have data exported from a text file and has somthing like following format - Main Grp: 600 Sub Grp: 11890 grp desc amount 7878 ABCDEMF 89887 ABCDEMF 89784 ABCDEMF 45654 ABCDEMF 56587 <<page break>>> Main Grp: 600 Sub Grp: 11900 grp desc amount 7900 ABCDEMF 56844 ABCDEMF 12546 ABCDEMF 74125 ABCDEMF 36985 so need to copy 'grp' below alongwith the lines of data within the group and 'sub grp' also alongside the data.. may be on right side after amount. I tried with Edit/Go to.. and spe...

Increase currency decimal from 2 to 3
I am currently using Dynamics version 8.0 with SP5 and running on SQL2000 database, we have multiple company database. I am requested to change currency decimal place from 2 to 3 because we want the price on SOP module to show 3 decimal points. I want to know, if I change from 2 decimal points to 3 decimal points, does it affect my other company database? I have 16 companies and only 1 company need upgrade to 3 decimals. Do I need to post all outstanding invoice and batch before change and can I do it on SQL side? Thanks! -- Kane If you are using multicurrency and you change the ...

Excel 2002 #3
I have a shared Excel file on a network server that returns the message " The file is locked for editing by "user". The user no longer works for use and the account has been disabled. How can I unlock the file? The file is on a W2K server. Thanks max <max@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a shared Excel file on a network server that returns the message " The >file is locked for editing by "user". The user no longer works for use and >the account has been disabled. How can I unlock the file? > >The file is on a W2K server. Make...

After Upgrade to CRM 3.0 cannot send email (urgent)
Hi all, i completed upgrade the crm 1.2 to crm 3.0. but now my crm 3.0 cannot send email. i can't find any error msg in event viewer. i suspect is when i key in exchange server name not correct. have any way to check exchange server i key in it is correct or not. or change the exchange name without uninstall crm 3.0 therefore, have anyone can give some tips to solve the problem? any help will be greatly apprieated. Thank you regards, Ng Ng, You could try to run the setup again and choose the 'repair' option. This let's you set the exchange server and SMTP server a...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

add 3-d style in Publisher 2002
I am using Publisher 2002. I want to use the 3-d style. I select the image, select the 3-d on the toolbar, the drop-down window displays with the 3-d styles..... The styles are disabled. Appreciate assistance as to why this function is not working/enabled. THANK YOU. larry 3D will only work on simple shapes such as auto-shapes or text boxes. If you have a .wmf image you can ungroup it and 3D the parts. You can do some interesting things with the shadow settings, especially raster images with transparent background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer....