Upgrade Money Standard 2003 with Money Deluxe

I had a power surge. I put Money 2003 Standard back on new
computer. I upgraded from Money Standard to Money Deluxe
on my old computer with an activation number. How do I add
this activation number to Money Standard 2003 to update to
Money Deluxe 2003. I have the long activation standard
copy on paper.

Thanks,
hmcdonald
0
anonymous (74722)
10/20/2003 11:59:49 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Manual uninstall of Exchange 2003
After doing a manual uninstall of Exchange 2003, I need to remove the server from the ESM, but it gives me the following error message: Cannot delete this server because one or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. I made sure to move all mailboxes from the server and removed all public folder replicas prior to uninstall installing. I also went thru the steps laid out in KB307917. The only mailboxes remaining were system mailboxes. Can I use adsiedit to remove the server from ESM and would that cause issues later. courtesy of Evan, run this query using ldp.exe to see...

Vista, MS Access 2003 and MS ADO Ext 6.0 vs 2.x
I am running into an issue with MS Access 2003 installed on Vista. Apparantly in the MS ADO Ext 6.0 version either (format, round, or sum) is not in that DLL. However, when I link to v2.8 of the DLL, I don't have an issue. I am getting the following error message when running my query. "Function is not available in expressions in query expressions." Does anyone have other workarounds? I am distributing this application in an MDE format, so I was wondering if the end users may experience issues, if I link to my version of msadox.dll instead of the installed version. I tried s...

Formula result shows as zero Excel 2003
Formula as shown =IF(C12<>"",+C11-C12,"") appears in D12. This is the same formula as rows above but rows above show correct result whereas D12 and subsequent rows show only zero. If I do an F2 and F9, the correct result shows in the Formula Editing bar so formula is working correctly. I have tried copying both formula and cell formatting from previous rows which do display their result correctly but still doesn't fix the problem. Any assistance would be much appreciated Hi maybe automatic calculation is disabled. Check 'Tools - Options - Calculate...

how do i create a local client rule for outlook 2003
hello has anyone ever been able to create a local client rule for outlook 2003? exchange 2003? I can create the rule to send it to a PST (i dont know whether this can be done) then when i run the rule it says there is an error with the rule and it turns red. Does anyone have the steps for how to get this to work? Thanks A does the pst exist and is it in your profile? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: htt...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

Money 2007 fails additional update
I am trying to use Money 2007 Premium on my new computer (Windows XP SP2) and it installs fine, but when I start Money it notifies me that an additional update is required. It looks like it downloads the files properly but fails the add'l install. I have tried the following: uninstall and install again turn off all virus protection (Panda) firewalls, etc. download directly from the web None of these have helped. I saw one article on this problem that said to remove a Core File, but I can not find it on my computer. Please help. -- Josie In microsoft.public.money, Josie wrote...

2003 calendar free/busy times
New to 2003 so please bear with me - in 5.5 you had to replicate from site to site the free busy time so someone in another site when sending a meeting notice could check to see if the time was available. I can't seem to find out how this is done in 2003 - how do you publish from one administrative groups servers to another the calendar info? TIA Nancy Stevens NStevens@tycoint.com in the ESM, go to your AG, then "Folders", then "Public Folders"...right-click, and select "View System Folders"...under "Schedule+ Free Busy", select the appropr...

Outlook 2003 with Word 2000 Editor
Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood 2003 to edit messages... I couldn't find a download on the web... If you are trying to use, inside of Outlook 2003, Word 2000 as the "editor" ... not possible. Need to use the same "family" together, e.g. Word 2003 with Outlook 2003, or Word 2000 with Outlook 2000. There is nothing to download. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms Brendan Shaw wrote: > Does anyone know if you can use Word 2000 with Outlood > 2003 to edit messages... > > I couldn't find a download on the web... ...

Server 2003 Unbelievably Slow
Hi, First of all, I'd like to add that I'm not a professional in server systems. My problem is that my server is unbelievably slow. It is a new (3 months old) IBM xServer with quad core processor, 4 gb ram, 15k hdd, etc. I have sqlserver developer edition (db size is 4 gb) running for an erp software. I also have Kerio WinRoute Firewall on the server where I log all the internet activities of the users in the network. The Performance window (ctrl+alt+del) shows at a norma time app. 3-5%. However, even opening a folder from "My Computer" takes sometimes 10...

Money 2003
I've set-up mortage loan account connected to hause asset account. I'm downloading bank transactions reports through internet. Beside others there are loan payments. How I can declare those payments aftewards as loan payments regarding specyfic loan account? Could I define split beetwen principal and interest? Dref ...

Money 2005 won't accept my Passport login
My Microsoft Passport is associated with my user name (first@firstlast.com). WHy won't Passport accept this? ...

v8 to v10 upgrade
We are finally upgrading to version 10. My database is approx 9GB. I have been waiting over 4 hours for the database to convert from 8 to 10. When I check my SQL activity monitor, it shows that something is still going on. Anyone worked with a database this size or larger? if so, how long did it take you to complete? thanks Brain, Definitely 9GB database will take some time. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Brian" wrote: > We are finally upgrading to version 10. My database is approx 9GB. I have > been waiting over 4 hours for ...

Graph Standard Deviations
I have about 40 points that I wish to graph. I used these points to get a logarithmic trendline. Now I want to graph one standard deviation above and one below. How do I do that. ed wrote: > I have about 40 points that I wish to graph. I used these points to get a > logarithmic trendline. Now I want to graph one standard deviation above and > one below. How do I do that. I'd use helper columns. Compute the values for the +/- sigma at each X value and then just add them to your graph in the normal way. There may be something more clever, but this should work. Go...

HUGE performance issue when upgraded to version 9
Just upgraded test to version 9. My laptop install and citrix are identical and logging into Dynamics is same (same DSN setup, same Dyn User ID used, same company logging into, same sql server that both workstations using, same set file, same dex.ini files, same everything): Citrix (quad processor with 2GB RAM, Win 2k SP#4,no users accessing this server): 157 seconds to completely log into company. My laptop (single processor, Windows xp, 1Gb RAM): 10 seconds to completely login This is such a huge drop that as of now, unusable to us. If sql and hardware, Dyn security etc is taken ...

Upgrading to Server 2008 R2 DC's
I run a one man IT shop and haven't done a major infrastructure change over before. We are looking at replacing and upgrading our small server infrastructure. I was hoping someone could give me some things to look out for. I basically want to replace all of our servers with new ones and migrate AD and Exchange up. Currently we have: 1x Server 2003 Standard SP2 that is Exchange Standard 2003 / DC / DNS (this has OWA facing internet) 1x Server 2003 Standard SP2 that is DC / DHCP 1x Server 2003 Standard SP2 that is a file server 1x off site hosted website I want to move to (i ...

Downloading process for Office Standard 2007 online
I experienced a severe computer failure and when it was repaired, I lost my installed programs. I need to get back on Outlook and Word, but only have the program key for the Office Standard 2007 program. How do I get to the screen where I can input my program key to get the process started? You need the Office installation cd in order to reinstall "Jack" <Clear@view.com> wrote in message news:8777DDC2-9BED-4B0D-8EC0-F1A35D5DE37C@microsoft.com... >I experienced a severe computer failure and when it was repaired, I lost my > installed programs. I need to get...

Using tables created in 2003 IN 2007
My office has recently upgraded to 2007. I enjoy new features such as the ability to highlight a few words within the table without the ENTIRE table's font changing; unfortunately, this only works in tables I have created since the upgrade. My old tables that were brought over from 2003 do not have this capability. Is there an add-on out there? I do not have to resort to re-typing and creating all new tables. PS. Copy and pasting into a new table does not work. Convertting the file using the office button does not work. Help? please? I think you talking about what is called...

Please help with Exchange 2003 SMTP Connector
I'm trying to create an SMTP Connector in Exchange Server 2003, to have our company's email sent out (Internet/External emails) to a specific mail forwarder server (the "specific" server is our ISP/Firewall provider server). But I'm having problems understanding how to set this up properly with our Exchange 2003 Server, I know I have to create a new SMTP Connector but not sure what settings to make. Could someone please help me with this. Thanks William On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:41:39 -0500, "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> wrote: >I&...

Office Standard 2003, no more activations left by phone or online
I have used all of my activations, online and by phone. Am I out of luck and need to purchase a new key? Is there a way around this? If its a retail version you can install as often as you like providing you dont exceed the number of *working* PC's its licensed for. If an oem version its only licensed for the origonal PC "BettyBlue" <BettyBlue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A099EC53-A617-4083-83F7-889AECFFAD01@microsoft.com... >I have used all of my activations, online and by phone. Am I out of luck >and > need to purchase a new...

Access 2003 Packaging & Deployment Wizard for Vista Install
Have had no problems installing on XP but Vista is different. For Vista Installations I have 2 queries: Believe I should be installing my program and associated files in the CommonAppDataFolder and that seems to correspond with the ProgramData folder when installed on Vista. However, when the front end is installed in ProgramData folder, the operator can't perform a compact/repair on the front end file?? Using the PDW how/where do I set up the installation of the back end data file? This needs to be accessible by all uses and don't want to run into the "virtualising&quo...

Lost attachments after upgrading Outlook
I found a solution to a problem that must surely be plaguing others: the loss of attachments when upgrading from an earlier version of Outlook to a later version (to Outlook 2000 SP1?). I'm not sure when I lost the attachments, but based on my web sleuthing it seems like it was a result of updating from 2000 to SP1. Anyway, since I couldn't find a solution on the web easily, I'm posting this in hopes that either the page will be indexed by Google or that Microsoft will post a formal fix in its Knowledgebase. Here's the solution: find Outlook Express on your compu...

GP Upgrade #2
We just upgraded to GP 10.0. We want the salesmen to be able to enter their own orders, but we don't want them to be able to change the unit price or the extended price on the order. Is there a setting I can use for this? Thanks Angie I might be wrong but I think thats a security issue. -- Craig "Angie" wrote: > We just upgraded to GP 10.0. We want the salesmen to be able to enter their > own orders, but we don't want them to be able to change the unit price or > the extended price on the order. Is there a setting I can use for this? > > Than...

Error? Missing banks in Money 2005...
I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even though it is listed as supported on the Money website. In fact it appears that the list in Money 2005 is about 25% that of what appears on the website. Am I doing something wrong or is Microsoft false advertising their product? Thanks There appear to be a number of missing banks now, but our understanding is that the list will be updated soon. -- "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414501c49f60$13cb3da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even &g...

How to disable inline auto-indent/spaces when replying
Good Morning, When I reply on a message, and want to write between the tekst I replied to, it automatically adds a space before and after my cursor. So if I edit: "Today it is 9 Oktober 2007" To 9 October, I get this: "Today it is 9 O c tober" How can I turn this off? Thanks in advance, Joost Pastoor ...

Exchange 2003 #26
I have two windows 2003 servers on of them has exchange 2003 running on it. How do I get the other server to display the exchange tabs when I open the properties page for a user and add the mail box when creating a new user? Thanks much. You could create a custom MMC >-----Original Message----- >I have two windows 2003 servers on of them has exchange >2003 running on it. How do I get the other server to >display the exchange tabs when I open the properties page >for a user and add the mail box when creating a new user? > >Thanks much. >. > You must install ...