Updating 401k with M-2005

	 I've been trying to setup my 401k online with money, instead
of manually having to type this all in every quarterly statement.  I
keep getting error messages that my password or username is invalid.
I'm using the same exact password I would use to log on to the Web
site, and it works via IE6, but within money it wont work.  Anyone
have any idea?

0
ajlisanti (32)
2/20/2006 2:28:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Tony Lisanti wrote:

>	 I've been trying to setup my 401k online with money, instead
>of manually having to type this all in every quarterly statement.  I
>keep getting error messages that my password or username is invalid.
>I'm using the same exact password I would use to log on to the Web
>site, and it works via IE6, but within money it wont work.  Anyone
>have any idea?

You did not state who your financial institution was. If you go
to http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx and find your
institution, does the pop-up description mention "third party"?
If so, this would be difficult for us to help with, and you might
consider contacting Microsoft if you are using a version of Money
that you purchased.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
2/20/2006 2:52:00 PM

Yes, I picked my financial institution.  They even have instructions
on how to use Money 2005.  No luck with them as well.

Tony

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:52:00 -0600, Cal Learner-- MVP
<via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote:

>In microsoft.public.money, Tony Lisanti wrote:
>

>>	 I've been trying to setup my 401k online with money, instead
>>of manually having to type this all in every quarterly statement.  I
>>keep getting error messages that my password or username is invalid.
>>I'm using the same exact password I would use to log on to the Web
>>site, and it works via IE6, but within money it wont work.  Anyone
>>have any idea?
>>

>You did not state who your financial institution was. If you go
>to http://www.microsoft.com/money/bankonline.aspx and find your
>institution, does the pop-up description mention "third party"?
>If so, this would be difficult for us to help with, and you might
>consider contacting Microsoft if you are using a version of Money
>that you purchased.
0
ajlisanti (32)

Free/Busy .NET passport won't update, and I can't turn it off...
Initially I wanted to use the freebusy.net website, so I tried to enable the Free/busy Information in Tools/Send Receive menu of the toolbar... Basically my problem is that my .NET passport cannot sign in, and therefore every 5 minutes I get an error that I am not signed in... At this point I just want to disable the free/busy information option, but I cannot figure out how. Please let me know if you have a solution. Thanks. ...

Update query only partially working
Hi I'm trying to run an update query but for some reason it's only updating some of the records. The weird thing is that the field that i'm coparting to update is an auto number. I've checked both tables and the fields seem to be the the same and the records present in both so i'm stuck as to what is wrong. I'm using access 2007 to edit an access 2000 DB. Thanks On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 03:47:07 -0800 (PST), "d3cyph3r@gmail.com" <d3cyph3r@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi I'm trying to run an update query but for some reason it's only >up...

Linker Errors 2005 and 1104
I received the following link errors: Linking... NAQXCtl.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj NAQXPpg.obj : error LNK2005: "class CMyConnMngr * g_pMyConnMngr" (?g_pMyConnMngr@@3PAVCMyConnMngr@@A) already defined in NAQX.obj LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "mfc42u.lib" Error executing link.exe. ------------------------------------------ Error 2005 MSDN says: The most common cau...

date is in 20010129 format, how can I get it in m/d/y format
-- jsanders Data>text to column, go to step three and select date and YMD and for future posts it's considered rude just using the subject line Regards, Peo Sjoblom With the value 20010129 in cell A1, enter this formula in B1: =DATEVALUE(MID(A1,5,2)&"/"&RIGHT(A1,2)&"/"&LEFT(A1,4)) and the format the cell as a date. The various functions parse the 20010129 string into its components, and the DATEVALUE converts that string to a datevalue that Excel can recognize. ...

Why cant I use hyperlinks from Outlook 2007 I'm Using Explorer 8
"this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". I have tried resetting my settings. Try the other suggestions listed here; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/242 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Paulmcg" <Paulmcg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C92B39...

Sharing a master calendar and updating in Outlook..
How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange server. Yes - create a public calendar folder, and set permissions on it as you wish. I wouldn't make more than a couple of people 'owners' - David wrote: > How Can i share a master calendar on outlook where > everyone of our employees (12) can access and update? Is > it possible on Outlook to do this. We are on an exchange > server. ...

Whay does an update CRASH Access?
Running Access 2003 on XP, doing a select from a table and passing the results to this subroutine to update another table. When running in debug mode, it works. When I stop it an anaylze the update statement, copy and paste into a new query, it works. Running without debug turned on, Access crashes (on three different installations of Access). What I know to be true: 1. the input record set contains records, all fields are non-null 2. the datatypes are correct 3. it crashes on the first record Any clues? ---- Sub UpdLicenseGrantedOutput(rstOutput As Recordset) Dim SQL_...

MM 2004
I have noticed the past few times I have tried to get updates, I get the following error: Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI'). Any ideas??? Chris Chris, I was encountering the same error and followed these steps to correct it. 1. Open Control Panel. 2. Open Internet Options. 3. Click on "Delete Files..." (Temporary Internet Files). 4. Click on "Delete Cookies..." (although I'm pretty sure this step isn't required) 5. Open and close Microsoft Money again...the error should be gone. You can also access the I...

update links without other worksheet open?
All of a sudden my Excel 2002 will not open a workbook that contains links to other workbooks unless the other workbook is open. I get a dialog saying links could not be updated and to edit them. Any suggestions from anyone on how to change settings so the linked workbooks do not need to be open to update? Thanks. It kind of sounds like the linked workbook has moved (or been deleted). Any chance that it isn't there anymore? Something to try... With the workbook closed, Tools|Options|Edit tab Check "Ask to update automatic links" Then file|open your workbook. You shou...

Textbox in form that updates a table.
Is it possible for a textbox within a form to update a section within a table? If so how. Also I wanted to know is it possible to gray out a command button on a form after its clicked. Normally a textbox will update a single value in a single field in a table. To update several rows of a table, you can use an update query. The update query can use the value in the textbox on your form. To grey out a command button, you would set it's enabled property to false. Note: you must move focus to another control so that the command button doesn't have the focus at the time. Jeanette Cu...

updating two seperate spreadsheets with same info
I have 2 seperate spreadsheets one with monthly info and one with yearly info. I wondered if there was a way to update the same info in one spreadsheet and it automatically fill in in the other spreadsheet since its the same information going into both databases without having to copy/paste all the time why not have one where you filter for month ??? data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "T" <T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E30B3EE-2D44-4E1D-8F10-16CC36DB8D6E@microsoft.com.....

auto-updating the auto-updater so 12.0.1 can be installed forces a complete delete and reinstall of office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Okay - I must confess I never thought that the mac geeks that work for microsoft had any affinity for writing bad code, but i definately found some in the auo-updating system - which after a reinstall didnt recognise that 12.0.1 OR its own update were ready for download - i had to download 12.0.1 as a .dmg and have NO idea how to force the upgrader program to upgrade itself like its supposed to -- because it DID SO ONCE, and as of this moment none of the applications that are updated by that package refect that they have...

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

Change meeting don't send update
I want to change a meeting (in this case change the time by half an hour). I don't want to send an update to the attendee/s. The only options I get are "Save changes and send update" or "Don't save". I want to save the changes but not update. How can I make a change but not update people? If I remove the attendeed from the To box, it still wants to send an update, so presumably it is still registering them as people to say "you are no longer involved but I'll tell you anyway". If I click the "Cancel Meeting" button, it seems to wa...

Happy 2005!
Yes, I got the year right this time! As midnight is only 20 minutes away here and I am heading off to try and get some sleep, I think it appropriate to wish everyone here all the best for 2005. -- Ed Bennett "Congratulations on a jaeerarb well done" >-----Original Message----- >Yes, I got the year right this time! >As midnight is only 20 minutes away here and I am heading off to try and get >some sleep, I think it appropriate to wish everyone here all the best for >2005. > >-- >Ed Bennett >"Congratulations on a jaeerarb well done" >...

Automatic updates
I cant get automatic updates to run. My operating system is windows xp and i have gone through the process that the microsoft web page advised. The error number is as follows 0x80245003. Can anyone help me? thanks -- kevin This community is for Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains) issues, not Windows issues. -- Charles Allen, MVP "kevin lunney" wrote: > I cant get automatic updates to run. > My operating system is windows xp and i have gone through the process that > the microsoft web page advised. The error number is as follows 0x80245003. &g...

Money 2005 #18
I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I tried to get the online services part working, but if you look at my previous posts, I have run into some really big problems with it. Anyway, as part of this upgrade I created a .NET Passport. Then I read that this puts account information and transaction detail online with MSN. I DO NOT WANT THIS! How do I go about deleting this information. Can I just somehow delet...

SBS 2008 Server Not Updating Properly
I am running Windows update an SBS 2008 box. The machine seems to download and install 39 updates, then it fails with the message: Some updated were not installed Restart now to finish installing updates. Succeded: 1 update Failed: 38 updates Error(s) found: Code 80070718 Windows update encountered an unknown error. Code 643 Windows update encountered an unknown error. I started with needing 43 updates, and each time it installs only 1. If I run it again, it will probably install 1 and tell me it failed to install 37 others. Please help. Thanks! ...

Exchange 5.5 server not updating Service Pack.
Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 5.5 loaded on it. Windows was at SP2, and Exchange was at SP1. Updated Windows to SP4, rebooted, all works well. Went to update Exchange to SP4, and it tells me that a newer version is already installed, and Update quits. Same thing happens with SP3 or SP4 for Exchange. I can check the Mad.exe and the Store.exe, and both versions report Version 6.0 Build 4712.7 (Service Pack 1). This does not make any sense to me. I know you do not have to install Exchange SP's before Windows, as I have loaded other Win2K boxes, updated to SP4 and then upgraded Exc...

send automatic information to my table on the second sql server 2005
Hello Team There is a table on my first sql server 2005 , we enter many information to this table. Also there is same table on my second sql server 2005. I want to send information to my second sql server everyday. Thanks for Help lassaad (u58596@uwe) writes: > There is a table on my first sql server 2005 , we enter many > information to this table. Also there is same table on my second sql > server 2005. I want to send information to my second sql server > everyday. There is far too little information to give any good answer. If you want to replicate the ...

cANNOT INSTALL M-Money 2004
When I try to install Money 2004, or remove Money 2003 I am told I must insert the 2003 disk. I can not find it, how can I install the 2004 version? Thanks, Bob Lalor ...

Can't create new Recipient Update Service in Exchange 2000
Running Exchange 2000 sp3 on Windows 2000 server sp4 I'm trying to create a new Recipient Update Service (for my child domain). I can right click on the Recipient Update Services folder, select new and follow the process through to the end, but when I click finish it pops the error: Access is denied Facility: Win3 ID no: c007000 Exchange System Manage Now all of the research I've done about this problem says to make sure the user acount trying to make the change is allowed Exchange Full Administrator rights and is a member of the local administrator group on the Exchange server. I h...

IE will not access Windows update page
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage browser address shows: <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com> "updates are ready for your computer "KB952069" will not install and notification continues to pop up after automatic updates says "Installation Compete" Dell Mini 1010 Windows XP Home 32bit SP3 1gb RAM I cannot access Microsoft Windows Updates. All other sites work just fine. Original issue: Could not install any programs Software ran: Malwarebytes, Adaware, Spybot, Trojan Remover and CCleaner After finding various critters affecting PC...

Error on Windows Update
Im not sure why but my labtop asus does not seem to allow me to get updats or recieve any it keeps poping up as error C004F012..if anyone can help me plz contact me at cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com Please post your internet drivers license number if you need assistance. cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com wrote: > Im not sure why but my labtop asus does not seem to allow me to get updats > or recieve any it keeps poping up as error C004F012..if anyone can help me > plz contact me at cory_mommyboy11@yahoo.com ...

Portfolio not updating stock prices properly
Some of my stocks in my portfolio do not update prices throughout the day. Some do, but most do not, including HD, T, ... ones that I know have the correct symbol inputted. For instance, at 7PM, when I look at my portfolio, most of the stocks list the days gain as unch, and still list yesterday's closing price (which didn't update until sometime late the night before). For those stocks, I never have a day's gain listed, because when the price finally updates, it's a new day!! Strange but true...any suggestions? I've had the same problem since last October except t...