Updating 2004 FI list

Does anyone know how to update Money 2004's Financial Institution list? When
I check to see if my FI is online and supported, it is. When I check the
Money 2004 list, it is not there. Any solutions? Thank you, any help would be
great.
--
Thanks,
Andrew

Does Entourage 2004 run under Rosetta?
Entourage 2004 at times seems more sluggish on my new Intel Mac. Is it PPC native or FAT Binary? John -- Are there errors in the Bible? Do Animals go to Heaven? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? Is the KJV the only translation to be used? If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info/ On 2/15/10 12:41 AM, John Wolf wrote: > Entourage 2004 at times seems more sluggish on my new Intel Mac. Is it PPC > native or FAT Binary? Entourage 2004 is PowerPC only and will be about 25% slower on an Intel machine. En...

Upgrading fm Mac Quicken 2000 to PC Money 2004
I want to upgrade from Quicken 2000 for the Mac to Money 2004 Premier for the PC. Anyone got any advice on how to go about this? Do I need to upgrade to a newer Mac version of Quicken first? Thanks! You probably need to upgrade to a PC version of Quicken first, if Intuit even supports this. Money cannot deal with Quicken for Mac files of any version, I believe you will find. Your only alternate choice will be the (pretty ugly) QIF export/import route. Most anything would be preferable. Does Intuit offer (as Microsoft does) a time-limited trial version of Quicken for Win that you could u...

MS Money 2004-pricing Aus
I forget to mention pricing for the boxed copy of M04 in Aust.: http://www.microsoft.com/australia/pricing/detail/default.asp?strPFN=Money+S tandard&strRet=TRUE -it's the second ntry "A.A. Fussy" <amarks@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message news:bf0fns$ftu$1@austar-news.austar.net.au... > I forget to mention pricing for the boxed copy of M04 in Aust.: > http://www.microsoft.com/australia/pricing/detail/default.asp?strPFN=Money+S > tandard&strRet=TRUE -it's the second ntry > > ...

subtotals in smart list
Hi everyone, Is it possible to have totals in smart list ?? if yes ... is it a 3rd party tool or any trick or tips ?? or best of all any code samples !. Thanks Ashfaq Either AnyView from Accountable Software or SmartList Builder from eOne Solutions. "Ashfaq Ali" <ashfaq@cyberdude.com> wrote in message news:%23XL%23UtcFFHA.3728@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > > Is it possible to have totals in smart list ?? if yes ... is it a 3rd > party > tool or any trick or tips ?? or best of all any code samples !. > > Thanks > Ashfaq > > I...

553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
This is an error received from a user of Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2000 server, Exchange Server 5.5. I've looked in the MS Knowledge Base and have found nothing that addresses this. Can anyone help? "None" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is an error received from a user of Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2000 >server, Exchange Server 5.5. I've looked in the MS Knowledge Base and have >found nothing that addresses this. Can anyone help? That error comes from either the target server or some intermediate relay server, not from Exchange. IIRC...

Online Quotes updating not working
Hi- Almost every time I try to update my portfolio investment quotes online it doesn't update them. It says it updated them fine when I look at the report but the prices and everything stay the same as before. I have to do it like 3 or 4 times before it works and it takes forever to update so this is really a pain. I tried checking and unchecking the box that says don't download investments that are not in my portfolio anymore but this doesn't seem to help. Any help would be REALLY appreciated as this is driving me crazy. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer! -Dan ...

Update query in event procedure
Hi I have created one form with labels as ScripName,LTP1,LTP2,LTP3. 1.Now i want to write an event procedure for On Click event.I want to run the following update query when i click on LTP1 label UPDATE ppc500 INNER JOIN bse500 ON ppc500.ScripCode = bse500.ScripCode SET bse500.LTP1 = ppc500.ltp; ( ppc500 and bse500 are my two tables ) 2.When i click on label LTP2 the same query should execute with LTP1 replaced by LTP2 ( With New data imported in the above two tables ) 3.When i click on label LTP3 the same query should execute with LTP2 replaced by LTP3 ( With New data imported in...

OnChange Sales Stage
Does anyone know how to use onChange in a Sales Stage (salesstagecode)field to update Probability. I am using the following code, but it does not work (after pubisicing and iis): var i =3D 0; switch (parseInt(event.srcElement.ret=ADurnValue, 6)) {case 2: i =3D 5; break; case 3: i =3D 25; break; case 4: i =3D 50; break; case 5: i =3D 75; break; case 6: i =3D 95; break; } crmForm.closeprobability.value =3D i; crmForm.closeprobability.retur=ADnValue =3D i; crmForm.closeprobability.click=AD(); The sale...

Can't get ANY Microsoft Updates
I've had an interesting problem the last couple of weeks. Neither Microsoft Office AutoUpdate nor trying to download updates from the Microsoft Mac site work. If I try AutoUpdate, it tells me that the connection was interrupted (it DOES manage to show me what updates are available). When I try downloading updates from the MS Mac website, I get messages similar to this: Safari can't open the page "http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/0/1/001FE70F-EA8C-45B3-955E-AF8525575C27/Office2004-1130UpdateEN.dmg" because it can't find the server "download.microsoft.com"...

Time Zone Data Update Tool for Exchange 2003 Server
I understand that there will be a Time Zone Data Update Tool for the Exchange 2003 Server that can be downloaded. Is this download available yet and if so where can I find it? It is also my understanding that if I use the Exchange TZDUT I won't have to use the TZDUT for Outlook, is that correct? Thanks in advance. Mike Stevens I was just about to come and post the exact question! I have the tool for outlook, wich sucks cause in the fine print it says this: If you run the client side tool in quiet mode, you cannot change any default settings of the tool. My buddy told me they h...

Automatic MoneyPlus update fails repeatedly
I have Microsoft MoneyPlus (v17.0) running on a Windows XP SP2 system. When I started the program today, it informed me that it needed to download and install an update. I said OK to do so, and here's what I'm getting: - I get a message that Money failed to shut down. - Money shuts down by itself a second or two later. - I say ok to resume the update. - The update proceeds from "Download progress 1%" up to "Download progress 99%". - I get a message that "Money was unable to install the update". I've restarted Windows and done a Clean Up on my C: dr...

Conflicts with updating to newer but downgraded versions?
=95 I've had MS Money 2004 Standard installed for years (XP). =95 I bought a new computer (Vista>7) but can't find my installation disc so I bought a new one online. =95 Instead of MS Money 2004 Standard, an upgraded version of MS Money 2004 Small Business Plus arrived. =95 I plan to update to the newest version 18 Microsoft announced that they will release at the end of 2009. Does it cause any problems to update to a newer version of MS Money if the version level is a downgrade to a lower level (from Small Business Plus back down to Home)? I realize it may be difficult to predict...

BCC / public folder/ Distribution list
I need to send emails out to our distribution lists and want them to go out as BCC. my scenario is this: Emails are sent to a public folder which is moderated. Once a moderator approves, it gets forwarded to a distribution list. How can I make these emails go out as BCC without involving Outlook? We are a school and have many parents emailing these lists. I can't force people to use BCC but want the emails to go out that way. Is there a rule in Exchange I could set? I am using the Folder Assitant in public folders to forward my email to my DL, but it doesn't give an option to B...

Sorting misc text into new fields if data exists in record update
I have inherited a database where someone in their infinite wisdom asked staff to put four key fields into a memo field and separate them with a line break. I am trying to tidy up the field so that I can select the data (if it exists) into four fields: Date of payment. Net amount. Tax amount. Interest added. As a second complexity the data doesnt exist in all of the records i.e. the member of staff may not have required to have input interest, have put the heading in different orders or no descriptive of the amounts. I have tried to input wildcards but dont know where t...

A thread to collect news of the next update to Investment toolbox
Just want to start a thread going in case anyone has news of the next update (that will fix all this ;-). Really love(d) the software and in my opinion its broke. As a true fan of MM and MSN I want to keep the pressure up for an update. I can wait, just want to know that things are trying to be fixed. If anyone has news or interactions with the powers that be, please post comments and keep the interest in fixing this alive. ...

contact list
How do I maintain my contact list? I find that if I haven't used the name in a day or two, go to use it, it's not there. This forces me to pull up the contact list for the e-mail address. Any suggestions? Maryanne, you have posted your question to a newsgroup for Microsoft Access the database product. The microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. Post your question in a newsgroup for email or outlook. Jeanette Cunningham "Maryanne" <mlboy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:4A830AC7-BE39-4991-BBA6-AC24626C436E@microsoft.com... &g...

lists in alphabetical order
Hi Is there a way to put a list of products in alphabetical order? I already typed the stuff in and I would like to do this, if possible. It would make life easier. thanks -- Hi Bacchus, With the typed product list selected (and associated columns), select the Sort option on the data menu. --- Regards, Norman "Bacchus" <kdoye2112@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2pGdnQesaYRdzjvfRVn-2A@rogers.com... > Hi > > Is there a way to put a list of products in alphabetical order? I already > typed the stuff in and I would like to do this, if possible. It wo...

List Box Example
I am trying to find a simple example of a list box. When I open a form and drop down a list of customers, I would like to see "Add New" at the beginning of the listing if the customer isn't there. Then the form for adding the customer would popup. As I hav it now, if the customer isn't there, then you have to close the current screen go back to the menu and go to a customer database and add them. I would like to elimated so many extra steps. Any simple example would help for a reference. I have search google with no success over the past two weeks Thank you in advance f...

updatting decimal numbers, why do I get just integers
I am trying to update a field based on Lat/Lon 'decimal' numbers, but whenever I up to another table I get just single whole digits. This is a sample of the doner data: (tbl_School_Points) coordinates -0.020106,51.50740400000001,0 0.045455,51.50896500000001,0 -0.07613200000000001,51.54164200000001,0 -0.074599,51.546712,0 -0.057798,51.506394,0 -0.069962,51.542489,0 -0.061783,51.536706,0 and this is what I get in the other table: (tbal_XML_Imports) coordinates 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Both fields are set to 'text' amd not numbers (because of their unique properties; eg: micing decima...

Why is office 2008 more than 10 times slower than office 2004?

Validation (using a list)
Hi, Is it possible that as soon when you select a cell that has validation using a list, you see all the options? Txs in advance Michael Hi AFAIK not possible with the build-in functionality >-----Original Message----- > Hi, > >Is it possible that as soon when you select a cell that has validation using >a list, you see all the options? > >Txs in advance >Michael > > >. > You can't increase the list from its default length of eight items. You can scroll through the dropdown list, or use the keyboard (arrow keys, page up, page down) to navigate ...

Everyone can modify distribution lists
Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've checked the permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read only. Have you checked permissions through Outlook and ADUC, ESM? Nue "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B23A75A-5BAA-4653-B2D5-F5731376EBF2@microsoft.com... > Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've checked > the > permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read > only. I;ve checked ADUC and ESM, not sure what to check ...

outlook 2002 updates?
Is there a Outlook 2002 link that searches for installed and needed updates? When I utilize Windows Update and Microsoft Office Downloads (also have XP), Outlook never seems to get any updates. I just updated all my programs thru Office Update. Is there another URL that is available for Outlook or are the updates downloaded thru Office Update and I don’t see them. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. James AFAIK, all Outlook updates should come through the Office Update site. You can check the following page and make sure you didn't miss anything for Outlook 2002: http://www.slipstick....

Update Outlook 2k for SSL?
W2k sp4 on a little desktop system, DSL (1.2 mbps download) I got Email from ISP ATT stating that Email must be SSL for continued service. Per Outlook "help", I am running: Outlook 2k 9.0.0.2711 Corporate or workgrp 40 bit (Export version) I followed numerous MS links. Appears I need to apply O2k SR1/1a, then extensions to encryption, then ??? to get SSL support. I even tried to download SR1 from: http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/appndx/toolbox.htm#o2sr1au and got the infamous "The page cannot be found". Maybe a good thing: I don't really know what ...

Address List Filter problem
I want to create an address list containing employees and distribution lists of employees. I do not want to show resource mailboxes or system mailboxes. I added a custom attribute to each employee and each dist list with the word Employee in it. I created a filter which looked for the custom attribute with Employee in it. The people show up correctly but the distribution lists do not. I have tried several variations but still have not found a solution. It seems that anytime I add a custom filter to an address list the Query based distribution lists no longer show up. If this is the way i...