Update To Bank Problem

We recently upgraded to Money Plus 2008 and for some reason when I click on
"Connect To Bank" and "Update" it does not download from my bank.  We have
gone through every menu item trying to see what we may have missed and can't
figure it out. Please help if you can.
Thanks

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Margo wrote:

>We recently upgraded to Money Plus 2008 and for some reason when I click on
>"Connect To Bank" and "Update" it does not download from my bank.  We have
>gone through every menu item trying to see what we may have missed and can't
>figure it out. Please help if you can.

Check that the SSL2 protocol is enabled. That checkbox may be in
IE Tools->InternetOptions->Advanced.

Are you running Vista?

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Canadian Version Money 2004 Bank Selections
Would anyone happen to know where to find Scotia Bank under the available banks. I've found every other Canadian Bank listed except Scotia. Is it listed differently? Thanks ...

Sell cvv + dumps + track1/2 + bank login + do transfer...all country !
Hello, i'm seller and i need buyer vip for work together My age 25 From Viet Nam YH: need_buyer_vip Email: need_buyer_vip******.com *** i'm seller ccv..dumps..track 1/2..acc paypal..do transfer..ship..all country*** ----------- List cc i have (100% Good and cheap ) ---------- - COuntry : US + UK + AU + CA + EU ( fr, ger, ita , ireland, spain...more....) + .....more...( contact me to know more ).......... -Type : visa / master / amex / disco / with bin / with dob / with ssn / fullz / - If you buy bulk i will discount for you and i will change if c...

11.3.3 Office Update
I get this error message - "the installer could not locate the correct version of the software to install this update. See the read me file included with this installer to determine if your software meets the requirements for this update" To my eye I meet all the system reqs - 10.4.8 / Office v.X. Have restarted to no avail. What gives? Thanks, Steve Office v.X? The 11.3.3 update is for Office 2004 only; you'll need to get the 10.1.9 update instead. On 31/1/07 3:40, in article 1170211227.299934.52380@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "sstepanek2@comcast.net" <...

Problems installing 2010 beta!
I downloaded the Office 2010 beta and when I go to install it on this XP Pro SP3 machine I get an error at the very beginning: "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I selected the English 32bit version and my XP (32bit) is also English!!! I was unable to find any spot on the beta MS page to ask this question! Any insights welcome! Regards and TIA. Mobius -------- Office 2010 Beta Forums: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 "Mobius" <Mobius@do.not.respond> wrote in message news:...

Updating data in MS CRM from other places
Hi all We use relationships extensively but find that when using Advanced Find we can't define the joins necessary to create the set of Contacts required for a marketing list. (I think it would be good if I could save an Advanced Find, and then be able to use that within another Advanced Find - like a sub-query - but that's another matter). Anyway, as a quick solution, I have used queries in MS Access to identify the list of Contacts required. I have customised, adding a new field to the Contact table, and want to be able to set this field from in MS Access on those Contact ro...

MSDE installation problem 11-03-04
Is their a better solution to the problem that the MSDE cannot find the crm database. Typing in the name works until you log off. Reinstalling doesn't work in my case. Is it possible to change a setting or wathever to make it work Thanks in advance, Pieter Versteijnen ...

OWA2003 "Change Password" button problems?
The following link: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823175 describes how to change the urlscan.ini file to allow things to pass through unaffected. However now that I've got the "Change Password" button to appear, I get a "file not found" error when I click on it. I've used their ..ini file with a few modifications (to loosen it for my environment). I think I understand that because I run Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2000, that I have to allow .htr files. I've done this but it still doesn't work. It says in one unqualified s...

Price update money 2004
Hi, i am using money 2004 and for some reason, money update the price from only the end of 2004 but i have recorded stock buy from october 2003. This makes the return calculation and the chart wrong. Is there any way i can force money 2004 to download the price data from 2003 ? Thank you ...

I can't resolve Error number: 0x80070020 downloading windows updat
Hi! While downloading windows updates to my computer I keep getting Error number: 0x80070020. what can I do? <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> February 24, 2010 You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825> -=- Ǝиçεl ◕‿◕ -=- "AJ" wrote: > Hi! While downloading windows updates to my computer I keep getting Error > number: 0x80070020. what can I do? ...

Date,Time Problem
HI!! We take the difference of two Date/Time Fields having Custom format and Values like this Start Date End Date Cycle Time 2/24/03 16:30 3/25/03 10:11 689:41:41 m/d/yy h:mm m/d/yy h:mm [h]:mm:ss Now I want this Time to be taken as absolute Number expressing it as Hours/Minutes, so that I can take such values for further analysis. But as such it is not possible because Excel always show �Cycle time� value (689:41:41) as �28/01/1900 17:41:41�, and does not yield to any arithmetic operations. H...

Update two workbooks at the same time, but not all the time.
Hi Folks, I have set up 2 workbooks. One is for RMA's and the other is an evaluation form for returned equipment. When I fill out the RMA form certain feilds are filled out on the eval form at the same time, however I only need to do this when equipment is being returned for evaluation. We get part returned for various reasons, but not for eval. So I need to be able to turn these functions on and off when necessary so I don't create an eval form for a non-eval part. Can anyone help??? -- John.. ...

Runtime control creation and postback problem
hi, i m facing problem in postback... I m creating a textbox named as txtdefault. and some textboxes at runtime which persist their values on postback. I m using a btnAdd to add(append) a textbox. it works. on selectedindexchanged of dropdown i make numberofcontrols as 0. and then create them depending upon the database values number. now after this event, when i try to add a textbox, it creates problem, can u help me out, plz? i want simply to add the textbox in addition to already created textbox. here goes all of my code... public partial class CustomFields : System.Web...

OWA File Attachments problem
I have just completed an Active Directory \ Exchange Server 2003 build. When my users try to use file attachments in OWA the file attachment window appears, but when once they try to browse for a file the window freezes or takes sometime to respond and then the Exchange Information Store service stops on the Exchange server. I have configured it to restart the service in 60 seconds, but the intermittent interruption in service is driving my users crazy. My users are heavy with file attachment usage. The Exchang server is running SP1 for MSE2K3. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions. Dar...

Problem With WMP 11
I have WMP 11 and have a list of short video's that play with WMP. Some times when I finish watching one video and wish to click on another video in that list it does not play. I try another video and it does not play. The only way I can get the video's to play is to re-boot my PC. Is this a common problem with WMP or is it something that is in my PC? Is there a fix for it? Is this Windows XP or Vista? Do the videos play again after restarting WMP? Try updating your video card drivers to their latest version. Don't just check Windows Update, but the manuf...

REPOST PLEASE HELP! Problems with images in email signatures
Our marketing dept. has requested that all employees use a html signature file that contains the company logo with a link to the website. However, lots of users are reporting that the image link shows up broken every once in a while and upon inspection I have noticed that outlook is changing the image link by adding outbind://35/ to the src attribute. The image link is an absolute URL that references a public web server so accessibility shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know a solution to this problem? Thanks Jason ...

Problem opening attachments
When I upgraded to XP I started having problems with attachments. When I open an Excel attachment in outlook, Excel opens up but the file doesn't open. I can only open it if I re-open Excel. I tried to re-register Excel but no luck. Any ideas? ...

Best practice for updating/upgrading multiple machines
I have 5 computers on my network that use GP 8, 1 server and 4 client computers. I've never enjoyed applying the latest service packs and other updates because I find myself going to each machine one by one, keeping everyone out of the software to avoid messing up the shared dictionary files (stored a file server). Is there a better way to go about this process? I can't imagine how a larger company goes about installing the latest tax updates or service pack without a number of people doing the process. unfortunately, for GP v8 you will have to go around to the machines. GP...

More signature problems
Not using Word as the editor - I am placing text and a web site and email address in my signature. It appears correct in the message before I send it but it comes through as this when it is delivered ( at least in a message I send to myself ) I get a MAIL TO and a file name transferred with the signature. Any ideas ? I think you need to change your setting in the area right underneath th signature area. It may say, "mark all comments", uncheck that box. Now you're fine That is a stupid option in Outlook. ? does that match your problem? ~Les --------------------...

Update in Progress Message
When I update my accounts, 4 of them update without an issue but 2 of them never update and always have an Update in Process under the To Review column. I also get an update not Complete in the pop-up status. Does anyone know a way to get past this issue. I did successfully update these accounts once before. One of them is a new account since upgrading and another is one that I merged 2 accounts into. I think maybe these 2 accounts that are not updating are using Yodlee to get access to them versus more of a direct connection through money. I only say this because they were accounts that ...

Problem With Form/Subform
Access 2003 desktop application ....... When I try to open a form/subform I get the message: "Could not use <name of backend file>; file already in use." What could be causing this message to appear? If I click OK, the form opens with just a blank space for the subform. If I remove the control source from the subform control, the main form opens correctly. I can open the subform by itself with no problem. I have rebuilt the form/subform and get the same message. Thanks for any ideas! Steve "Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> schreef in be...

Automatic Updating of the Address book
Hi All, I wish to know if it is possible to send an e-mail, that can be configured to update the receivers address book with me details. I am in the middle of changing over ISP's, and will be sending all my family and friends an update. The last time I changed e-mail addresses (but stayed with the old provider) I kept getting e-mails via the old ISP. This time I can not stay with the old ISP, and will be cutting it completely. So as to prevent them sending to the old ISP, I, as mentioned above, want to see if I can update their address-book. Thanks in advance Kevin & Natalia On ...

Recurring Appointment Problem with Outlook2003
Working on a Win2000Pro workstation on an office LAN. The server recently was upgraded, with mail client changing from Outlook2000 to Outlook2003. Somehow (I wasn't involved in the upgrade BTW) all Outlook items, mail messages, contacts, diary appointments were duplicated for everyone. Generally this hasn't caused problems, apart from needing to manually delete all the duplicates. Prior to the upgrade I had a daily recurring full day appointment created a few years ago with no end date. I'd never had any problems with it until the upgrade. Now there are two of these ...

Problems With Auto Complete
I have been using auto complete in Outlook 2002 for some time now, but when i tried to use it today it did not work at all. All the properties that allowed me to use autocomplete are enabled but it still does not work. Any ideas? Usually means a corrupt profile. You'll have to create a new one, but when you do, you;'ll lose your autocompletion cache. If you want to keep your current Autocompletion cache, save your NK2 file, then rename it to match your new profile. The autocompletion cache is rarely the cause of the problem so you can usually reuse it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Out...

a contact problem
I have changed the Outlook data folder, but after I change it, I got two contact group. Every time I write a Email, and click "To..." button, it pops up this dialog: "The address list conld not be displayed. The Contacts folder asssociated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permisssions. For information on how to remove ......... Outlook Help." And I click "OK" and pops up the "Select Names" window, There are two Contacts in "Show Names from the:" option. One Contacts is em...

Run Excel Macro From Access 2003 Conversion Problem
My 2000 access application shelled to Excel, ran a macro that prepared Oracle output for importation to Access 2000. I used the Microsoft "178116; ACC: How to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" logic and it worked perfectly. When I upgraded to Access 2003, the Excell macros now runs twice more AFTER the shelled routine has finished. I tried substituting the "129796 How To Use a 32-Bit Application to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" and "209876 HOW TO: Determine When a Shelled Process Ends in Access 2000". Neither corrected the problem. I inse...