Update in Progress message doesn't go away

All my accounts were working OK until I had to change the online setup for
just 2 of my accounts. After that, only these 2 accounts continue working OK.
For the rest of them all I get is the 'Update in Progress' message.

What can I do?, where can I see the logs?

Thanks,
MV

--
MV
0

Message handling in class
In my dialog class SmthDlg I have CTreeCtrl Tree; Also I have an instance of my own class FileSystemParser fps. I want this: ON_NOTIFY(TVN_ITEMEXPANDING, IDC_TREE, fps::OnItemexpandingTree) So, I want that message to be processed by my class's method. How do I make that possible? >In my dialog class SmthDlg I have CTreeCtrl Tree; Also I have an >instance of my own class FileSystemParser fps. I want this: >ON_NOTIFY(TVN_ITEMEXPANDING, IDC_TREE, fps::OnItemexpandingTree) > >So, I want that message to be processed by my class's method. How do I >make that po...

Finding messages from a particular domain
I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a particular domain (e.g., @microsoft.com). I'm on an Exchange Server. Putting a domain name in the From field on this will only work if it's from someone outside my organization. How can I search for all messages from other users of my Exchange Server? Is there no one here that can help me with this? "Gary Holeman" <garyholeman*NOSPAM*@letu.edu> wrote in message news:O4Ezdw$lDHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... I'm trying to find all messages where the From address contains a particular domain ...

new identity on outgoing messages
I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work out how to add a new identity on Vista -- jacqui1947 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com "jacqui1947" <jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in message news:jacqui1947.42a90e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... > > I have 2 separate groups that I contact and I want to use a different > 'identity' for each. It was easy on Outlook Express but I cannot work > out how to add a new...

Windows Installer Error Message
Greetings: I am in Outlook 2003 trying to view attachments that are ".jpg" files and when I double click on the Attachment, the following message appears: This patch could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you can access it, or contace the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer patch package". Any help would be greatly appreciated, Wayne ...

open Outlook 2002 draft message causes Word 2002 to hang on save
I have Word 2002 SP 3 with all patches and XP Home SP 2 with all patches. Several times a week, it hangs after I click the Save button and then I have to kill Word, thus causing me to lose information since my last auto-save. The problem only seems to happen when I also have Outlook 2002 running with an open draft message. I use Word as the email editor within Outlook. Here is how I can easily reproduce the problem: create a Word file and save it. Open a new message in Outlook with Word as the editor. You can leave the focus (cursor) in the To field of the message. Switch to the Word doc...

Update query with autonumber field
I have setup my table so that the invoiceID would autonumber. The issue I am trying to figure out is what to do when I want to update a row. I figure there are two options and i was curious what the best would be or if there is a third I am not thinking of So the system will initially create an invoice. To update that invoice I could: a) do and update query as UPDATE invoice SET Name=..., Cost=...., the problem with this one is that it is cumbersome. The invoice is created from a fairly extensive select query and so many select queries would have to be created for each indi...

How to copy ONLY the updated data from a large file?
Hello, I copied a large file from one disk(source) to another disk(destination). After this I made (manually or programmatically) some changes in the file on the source disk. Now, these changes should reflect in the file on the destination disk also. In order to achieve this, I copied the file again from source to destination. Since the file is a large one this method is not efficient. Because, for any minute change, I have to copy the entire thing. Is there any way to copy only the updated portion from the file on the source disk to the file on the destination disk? Hoping to get a r...

Alert messages to Managers
Hi there, I was wondering if I could get an idea how to go about developing code to inform the Managers when users have not created anything on the CRM Application within 24 hours,so if they miss a day not creating for example an activity then the Managers will be informed via an alert message. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanx Lebo ...

Avoiding an Outlook message
Hi I have an Access macro that sends a different Access report to many different people on Outlook via a Send Object action within the Access macro. Yet each time the Send Object action is taken during the Access macro run, I get an Outlook message that states: "A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf. If this is unexpected, click Deny...." I have to click the "Allow" button for each report to be sent while the macro runs...how can I avoid that and just have reports get sent via the Send Object action without me having to click Al...

Message box when data is entered in a form
I have a data form that the users use to input data. Once all the fields are filled in and "Enter" is hit. I would like to have a pop-up message box appear confirming that the data is successfully entered in the Db as acknowledgement. Could some one guide me how I can go about doing this, thanks. To know that it was succesfully added, put code in the form's AfterInsert event. To know that it was successfully updated or added, put the code in the form's AfterUpdate event. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "MSA&qu...

Updating a field property
This is probably simple, but I'm stuck. On a form..... ......Fields "A", "B", and "C" all have a green backcolor ......A value is entered into field "A" ......Field "B" is updated via a DLookup ......If field "B" contains a certain string, I would like to set the Backcolor of field "C" to white (16777215) I set the backcolor of field "B" to white using Conditional Formatting, but that won't allow me to use multiple fields (to check the value of a different field than the one selected). I've tri...

go offline and problems with contacts
Hi, I have big troubles in CRM, when in MSOutlook use function "go-offline" When I use this function all of new created contacts from CRM /from ALL users/ are copied to folder Contacts in outlook /not only to crm offline contacts folder/. When I use check box "do not uptade outlook" these files are copied only to CRm offline folder, but I need copy new contacts from CRM to outlook folder, but ONLY contacts created by me, when I go offline. Anybody help me please? Thank you and sorry for my english... Fanda Hello When you go offline in the Outlook client you will get...

Online update errors
When I try to update my accounts I get the following error: "Your last call encountered an error. Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." This is occurring on ALL of my accounts (banking, credit cards, MSN Bill Pay, etc.), which span multiple banks. I haven't seen this problem previously. Internet connectivity is fine. I have added all of the passport and money central websites to trusted sites in IE. I'm using Money Plus Deluxe 17.0.120.1415. Recommendations? I am having the same problem, Ann. I can import files from ...

Error message on Excel startup
I am receiving the message "Cannot find XLQUERY.XLA! Register.DClick, which has been assigned to run each time [Cost Variance.xls]Sheet1 is opened. ...". I click No each time and everything seems to work fine, but the error message is annoying. Can anyone help me get rid of this message? Well I cant help yet but I get the very same error. The file is missing not instaslled with office 2003 but msquery does work but it does not show ...

After updated entourage , problem with password
After updated entourage , I can not send/receive emails, it ask for the password of the account, and i already cleared the option "always use the secure password", but it continued to ask for the accound Id. I have only one password to access to my general/admi account but it does not recognize it. Thank you for the help. ps: you can answer me in French or English. I'm bilan.. ...

Post-Update Callout on assignment of entity?
Hello all, I'm attempting to use a post-update callout to trap when an entity is reassigned and catch the new owner. The callout works as built right now (just printing the update info to a text file), and gets triggered on a reassign, but I don't see any fields in the OrigOwnerXml that would indicate that its indeed been reassigned, nor do I see the current or previous owner anywhere. How can I catch an assign event in a callout? It should be possible, since it can be done in the workflow manager, but I need a degree of customization that's not available there. Any suggestions...

get undeliverable message 554
WHEN I TRY TO SENT EMAIL I GET THIS MESSAGE ...

Automatic Update Service won't start since xp x64 repair install
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me with this prob that has me stumped. I recently did a repair install of XP x64, and since then the Auto Update Service won't start. When I run services.msc and try to manually start it I get, "The automatic updates service failed to start due to the following error: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service." It shows Error 1508. BITS and RPC were already running and properly configured. I downloaded and installed the Windows Update Agent and rebooted. No joy. Regis...

Error message
I just purchased Financial Statements.xls today and tried to open it th file that I downloaded and go through the exercises. When I ope Financial Statements.xls I get error message (file error, some numbe formats may have been lost. I use Excel 2000. When I open it I am aske to enable macros or not and then, I get the error message. The fil seems to be incomplete. What should I do -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com enable macros, if you are, download it again >-----Original Message----- >I just purchased Financial Statements.xls today and tried to open it the >file t...

MFC updates and enhancements
I think that it will be *very interesting* for the people who read and post on this newsgroup to know that MFC is still very live and well, and the Visual C++ Team is doing great things for MFC and native C++. Please go and read the VC++ Team's blog for news: http://blogs.msdn.com/vcblog/ For example: <cite> In this video Pat Brenner, a developer on the Visual C++ libraries team, talks about the functionality of the new MFC update. This significantly enhanced version of MFC will enable developers to create applications with the "look and feel" of Microsoft Office,...

Outlook connector for Domino
Out company currently uses Lotus notes with domino servers. the domino servers have RightFax installed. I have recently setup Outlook 2003 with the "Outlook connector for Domino" for the Microsoft website. this allows me to use outlook to send emails, but via the domino servers. My problem is this. In notes I can send emails to recipient such as xxx@yyy.com and I can also send faxes through rightFax on the Domino server with person@12345676@fax I know the general format of the fax addressing is not SMTP compliant, but notes handles that. If I use outlook, I can email just fine, ...

capture DDE update value in VBA macro
Hi I have a dde connection to a server established via the following code: channelNumber = Application.DDEInitiate( _ app:="BDDE", _ topic:="HIST") returnList = Application.DDERequest(channelNumber, item$) For i = LBound(returnList) To UBound(returnList) Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(i, 1).Formula = returnList(i) Next i Application.DDETerminate channelNumber The DDE server first sends the value "<WFR>" to tell the user that it is working on the request, and once the data is available, it sends it a couple of seconds later. The problem is...

delaying message delivery (not through Outlook)
Nonprofit IT-guy-by-default here, so bear with my ignorance ... we're using a program called Donor2 to do ticketing/development, and it can create a list for an e-mail blast, but there's no option to set the delivery time of the e-mails. I think it goes straight to the Exchange Server (not through Outlook). Is there any way to specify a delivery time (like 2 am) for messages from a certain address or mailbox on the Exchange Server? This will be about 4,000 e-mails going out, and I'm assuming that would hog Exchange Server for a bit, and we wouldn't want to do that in the...

updation thru rule.....
hi, please see the below scenario, when user1 creates an record in contact,say status(New)...and another user2 views the record and changes the status to (old) thru an rule. for this action i created user1 and inserted value(new) in my custom field thru an simple rule. Now how can user2 view the record and update the status as (verification passed)? What has to be done in user2 side to view the record and update the status as old? how can i perform this Regards, ...

MS Money Stock Quote Updates
Is anyone else having problems with stock quote updates through Money today? I cannot get updates to work. I get the error message "Money was unable to get updates from quotes server. Check your internet connection" - all other account updates in Money work fine - have had no problem as recently as Friday night - all other internet stuff working fine - have checked MSN network status and see no info that is useful - have logged off and back on Windows and stopped and restarted money several times - have, per Support KB article, checked to make sure quote server name is correct i...