Update Bank Balance

I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the
Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I
download transactions from my bank. The downloaded
balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This
makes reconciling impossible. What could be wrong, or
what configuration(s) do I need to set?
0
anonymous (74722)
10/19/2003 11:06:48 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, PJ wrote:

>I installed Money 2003 from Money 2002, and the
>Downloaded Bank Balance does not update each time I
>download transactions from my bank. The downloaded
>balance shows the date and balance from 7/12/2001. This
>makes reconciling impossible. What could be wrong, or
>what configuration(s) do I need to set?

If you know the correct balance, then it hasn't made reconciling
impossible.

Your bank may not send the balance in the download; we don't know
how the Upland Prairie Bank does their downloads.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Compare cells, update based on Ifs
I need to compare cells to the cell above them and to the right of them. Based on the comparisons I'll need to update the original cell with one of those adjoining cell values. After I finish with one column then I need to repeat the procedure on the column to the LEFT of the original column. I know IF, THEN and ELSE statesments but I don't know VB for Microsoft Office products. Range could be all 65,000+ rows on a workseet Start on ColumnJ, Row2 If ColumnJ, Row2 is Null _ If ColumnK, Row 2 is Not Null _ If ColumnJ, Row 1 is Not Null _ ColumnJ, Row2 Value is ...

How can i update the same excel file from three system?
I got three system- one at home, another at my friend home and the third one with another friend. We got to update the same Excel file everyday. Is there anypossibility to get these file updated in all the systems? ...

Problem in updating the Powerpoint Embedded Chart with Excel figur
Requirement: I have MS Graph(Embedded) charts on Powerpoint slides which are linked to the Source Excel sheet. I want the charts to be updated when the figures on the Excel sheet gets changed. I have one Button on sheet e.g. "Update PPT Links" and i have written code behind this button to update the PPT charts data with the data from the source Excel sheet when there is change in excel data. We want all the links to be updated by clicking on this button so that it will not require user go manually to the powerpoint and updating the links from there. How i am linking the Pow...

How to Inventory Count at store & try to update it in HQ for RMS2.
Hi! I have RMS HQ and a location -store1 wanted to count inventory on hand & wanted to update HQ qty for store1. I have already updated store1 qty by store manager - Inventory -physical inventory - commited qty Also, try to sync with HQ but won't update qty on HQ for store1 to new count.. New to this HQ - Appreciate all your help. Vinay - at HQ, create and approve worksheet 501 - process it at the store, this uploads the quantities after the PI up to HQ - then in HQ run inventory wizard task 190 to reconcile the qties in hq with what you uploaded on the 501 - hope this helps.......

Form - Update Table
I have a form with unbound text boxes, check boxes with labels, etc. After I check all of my check boxes and fill in the text boxes I want to create a button that will append all data on the form to a table. So if a check box is checked, I want the text in the check boxe label to be appended to a field in my table, in addition to all text boxes that are filled in to be appened to fields in my table. Some check boxes and text boxes will remain blank. Can someone get me started with the code I would use for this? Thanks so much. Is each checkbox associated with it's own field,...

Can't install Updates
Hi, I turned off Windows Updates a few months ago because it got hung up on not being able to install an update. I just spoke to somebody about a different issue with the antivirus program and he said I should use the Windows Defender and Windows Firewall plus a free microsoft antivirus: Microsoft's new antivirus program which is free: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ I told him I was concerned the Windows Firewall / Defender may not be up to date because I couldn't install updates and he referred me to you. Pls see error messages: Can't install some...

balances that don't make sense
I've had Money 2002 Deluxe since it came out. I've gone through the setup thing at least 20 times and I still have problems getting any statements that make sense. For example, I recently did the setup again and for my checking account at Citibank, I entered the amount from my last statement. Later, I downloaded my statement from Citibank. Everything seemed fine. The amount in my register actually matched what my online Citibank statement said. A day later, my Money register shows that I have a LOT more money than what I have in my account per my Citibank online. When ...

How to Add Inventory to RM Detail Aged Trial Balance
Does anyone know how to add inventory to the RM Detail Aged Trail Balance - Options Report. I see KB857357 on "How to add the Inventory Item Number Sold to the GL Trial Balance Detail", but have found nothing regarding the RM Detail Aged Trial Balance report. Specifically, I am trying to join the Invoice Transactions Amount History (IVC30102) table, to the proper table on the report, but have been unable too. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Don ...

Still cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489
OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;820575 Yesterday I was referred to this solution site. I followed all instructions but the issue was not solved-I still cannot Customize Outlook Today ...

Error after GP 9.0 SP4 update
Greetings, We just applied SP4 for GP 9.0 and the server install went fine and most of the desktops work fine. Two of the desktop installs are generating an error during the login process. Error registering table SY_PATHNAMES_MISSING_TEMP. Clicking OK give another error: ICJC_LunkerStatuses. Clicking OK allows Dynamics to run. This is only happening on two desktops out of twenty. All installs were done with user with admin rights and computers were running GP with SP3 just fine previous to the SP4 upgrade. Any ideas on what could be the problem? Dave, It seems dictionaries got corrupt...

New to MS Money 05, having trouble w/ balances :(
My "Bank Balance" in MS Money (the one at the top right of the advanced register, and appearing in the left pane next to the last online update info) is way out of whack and i can't figure out why. it is significantly (to the tune of $1500) higher than any balance my bank has (or has had in weeks). my "Ending Balance" in money (the one that is explained by the register) is ok. ps i checked w/ my bank today and they have an electronic record that my correct "posted" bank balance (also matching what i see online at their website) was sent to ms money w/...

How do I make this UPDATE smaller?
UPDATE table1 SET table1.[26] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='26')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[50] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='50')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[51] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='51')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[62] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='62')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[66] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='66')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[80] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='80')) ; UPDATE table1 SET table1.[81] = '1' WHERE (((table1.[Mod])='81')) ...

Can't Balance Account
Installed Money 2004 on new computer, transferred money file from old computer to new computer. Everything appeared to be fine. Acount balances and transactions appearred to be correct. End of month, have paper bank statement. Went to Balance this account, Beginning balance was correct, entered ending balance, service charges, and interest, clicked next. Button flashed and next screen did not appear. Tried this with several other accounts, exact same result. This all used to work just fine on the old, slow machine. Any ideas????? Have a look to see whether this KB article helps you: h...

Windows update solution
I found thins solution to the Windows update from dipswitch's post. It has worked for me. Hope this helps some of you. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa387285(VS.85).aspx. Direct URL's: WSUS here is distributing 7.4.7600.226 since the last few days x86: http://download.windowsupdate.com/windowsupdate/redist/standalone/7.4.7600.226/windowsupdateagent30-x86.exe x64: http://download.windowsupdate.com/windowsupdate/redist/standalone/7.4.7600.226/windowsupdateagent30-x64.exe Itanium: http://download.windowsupdate.com/windowsupdate/redist/standalone/7.4.760...

Unable to create/update entities
I deployed my production CRM 3.0 to a new test environment and then upgraded the test environment to CRM 4.0. At first everything appeared to be fine but when I tried to create a new entity, I could not. I switched on tracing and found the following error: organizationui With Id = <guid> Does Not Exist, ErrorCode: -2147220969 Have anyone run into the same problem and what is the problem? Wentzel ...

IMF update #3
According to documents the latest Intellignet Message Filter update can be identified at Drive_Letter:\Program Files\Exchsvr\Bin\MSCFV2 where the version number is consistent the Exchange Server build number. I have 6.5.7882.0 Anyone know if this is the latest update and if not what is the latest update? That seems to be the current version of the update. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Johnsco" <vrj@tetontel.com> wrote in message news:ez1NSjiHHHA.4068...

Latest Update v.2003
I could not install the latest patch. Anybody found a way? Corren ...

Restarting your computer after an update is important!
Having problems after updating Office 2008? Can't find anything to update? Try restarting. This simple step could be the one thing that will fix your problems. * It's important to quit all Microsoft applications including the hidden ones before installing. * It's also, as important to restart between each update. The reason is simple - the Apple Installer (which MSFT uses for updates) creates a temp folder to do the update. Some times the temp folder does not get deleted after the update is done. When you try to start another update, if that temp folder is still locked, the in...

oUTLOOK 2003 JUNK MAIL UPDATE #2
I just dl,ed KB932330 the update to Outlook 2003 junk mail. It will not install in any of my 3 winxp sp2 pro machines. As a result it leaves the yellow shield in the system tray. Ideas? Frank ...

Request for help: Fatal problem with Office v.X Updater 10.1.2
Hi there -- I was patching up my copy of Office X. I saw that the 10.1.5 Updater required the 10.1.4 Updater, which in turn requires the 10.1.2 Updater. I downloaded all three. I then quit all Office apps and activated the 10.1.2 Updater. It found my copy of Office and ran just fine. However, when I went to check on the status of my Office folder, I found that a significant number of files were missing. Like, the file for PowerPoint. Furthermore, Word would no longer open. Excel and Entourage seemed fine. I checked the Installer log, which I have attached below. To summarize, there were ...

SRS Report automatic update data?
the report make in Visual Studio.NET for CRM, automatic updated data??? or have a property?? And how i add my report to reports menu in the opportunity form? Thanks. ...

dynamically update photos in excel
I'm using Excel to generate invoices. I have an invoice template that uses a distinct item number to lookup basic info on the item, and show it on the invoice (using vlookups). Easy. One of the items being looked up is a photo URL for the item (example: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/pictureid.jpg) which I need to display on each invoice. I generate new invoices by updating the item number. I'd like the invoice template to automatically update the picture of the item when I update the item number. Today I have to manually embed the photos via Insert->Picture and then copying i...

conditional update of checkbox dependent on combo box in separate.
I want to alter a checkbox from FALSE to TRUE based on the selection given in a combo box. The combo box and checkbox are in different tables related by the primary key (study number). In the coding for the databse, there are currently SQL commands which insert dates into target fields afterupdate of a 'date of randomisation' in a separate table. One of them is coded something like the below: SQL = "INSERT INTO TableA(Date1) VALUES ('" & DateOfRandomisation.Value + 30 & "') " DoCmd.RunSQL SQL SQL = "UPDATE TableA SET Date1 = '&q...

Aged Trial Balance #3
One query re the Aged Trial Bal we have a customer with an invoice and a payment - now our accounts staff didnt do the trx 100% as they didnt apply the payment to the invoice -- but clearly the account balances to zero (0). But on the aged trial balance the invoices show but without anything applied against them - which i understand why.. my query is how can i get the system to balance the aged trial balance to zero - as the customer account truly is. thanks Theo Theo, First, you can still apply the document to the invoice. But, if you use a trial balance with options, you can choose t...

Meeting invitation is not updated in the Outlook 2010 calendar
Hi Experts, One of the user is using outlook 2010 for send/receive mails. Exchange server is 2003 with Windows 2003 The user is sending meeting request but his calendar is not updating with meeting request . I searched for the issue but not able to found which will help me solve this issue. The user is using single pc for accessing mails and he has no proble while receiving meeting request He is only facing problem when send meeting request. in the net they mentioning about the receiving meeting request but no one is mentioning about sending meeting request and not up...