Unsent e-pay "stuck" in register

I set up two e-pays to the same vendor on the same day.
Money balked at duplicate payments and only sent one. I
resent the payment I needed but now
- the original e-pay is still in my resgister "unsent"
- it cannot be deleted
- it has not been sent
- when you view the "to be sent" transactions it's not
there
- I cannot even mark the entry as void to reconcile the
account

How do I get rid of this e-pay stuck in limbo?

thanks
Bob
0
r.pisa (3)
9/7/2003 4:14:10 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

This sounds like the same problem I'm having.  Is the
entry italicized in your check register?
I found the following post from February 17 by searching
Google.  From your description of the problem, I think it
will work.

The one time I got a bill payment stuck in limbo that way,
I contacted
Microsoft tech support, which advised me to temporarily
turn off
online banking for that bank (from the Online Services
Manager).
Doing that converted the 'ghost' entry into a normal
entry, which I
could then delete.  I then turned online banking back on,
and
everything was back to normal.  The only drawback to this
technique:
If you have online payments (Epays or Apays) scheduled
through that
bank in your Bills and Deposits list, those payments will
be converted
to normal "Write Check" payments when you turn online
banking off, so
you'll have to manually change them back to Epays or Apays
after you
turn online banking back on.
icon.  I read you other post and will try turning online
banking off then on.
thanks
0
r.pisa (3)
9/7/2003 9:09:50 PM
hmmm. thinking about the Apays...this has always been
risky for me usually requiring a phone call...etc to get
straight.  It seems that the best thing to do is to cancel
the Apay.  Turn off on-line banking and recreate the
Apay.  And, it's best to do this while an Apay is not
pending.

0
r.pisa (3)
9/7/2003 9:23:43 PM
Absolutely!!

Kevin
"rap" <r.pisa@comcast.net> wrote in message
> hmmm. thinking about the Apays...this has always been
> risky for me usually requiring a phone call...etc to get
> straight.  It seems that the best thing to do is to cancel
> the Apay.  Turn off on-line banking and recreate the
> Apay.  And, it's best to do this while an Apay is not
> pending.

0
kcampbel (98)

Messages stuck in Outbox #7
Sorry to cross post but I see a lot of this problem in all these groups. Although none of the suggestions have solved my problem. ...

Mails are stuck in QUEUE of SYSTEM MANAGER
hi , i have an exchange 2003(sp2) with windows server 2003(sp1) , i have also SMTP filter installed in another machine which is work as an smart host for my exchange . The problem is that the license of my SMTP filter is ending today so that i have to update SMTP Mannualy . I am getting problem since two days that my mails are stucking in queue when i restart my SMTP filter or exchange then the mails will forward to another domain please tell me whats this problem and it will not giving me any error msg in event viewer please can any body tell me whats this problem Are you trying to u...

Selection Mode Stuck
I've accidentally put Excel (Office 2003, w/latest updates) into a sticky selection mode on this one spreadsheet file and I can't turn it off. I apparently hit a key combo (I think with a mouse click) and now when I open this file and single click on any cell, that cell is selected and the selection extends in both directions as I move the mouse. I can't click on any buttons, or toolbar icons, or do anything to stop this selecting mode. It just goes on and on, autoscrolling to infinity. I eventually have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to kill Excel, just to free up my computer. Any help wou...

Local Delivery Queue stuck
Hi A message is stuck in the local delivery smtp queue in Exchange 2003 server. Its trying to deliver a internal message from a user on one server to a mail enabled public folder on another server, both servers are in the the AG. With max logging this is the error message in the event viewer. Know how to fix it. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: Exchange Store Driver Event ID: 327 Date: 30/04/04 Time: 5:38:34 PM User: N/A Computer: PEGASUS Description: The following call : EcLocallyDeliverMsg2 to the store failed. Error code : -1601. MDB : 4846344a-6a8f-4db...

message stuck in outbox #16
I am using Outlook 2007 and have a message stuck in the outbox. I believe because the attached file is too large. How can I delete it? http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/stuck_message.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exc...

Site Connector Queue Stuck SMTP
Hi Using Exchange 2003. 2 Questions. a) Is there any known issues with having DFS shares on a Exchange Server. The shares are on a different drive to that of Exchange. ? b) Mail is queued and stuck on a Site Connector ( Routing Group Connector). I have 3 Routing Groups RG1 RG2 RG3. RG1 is connected to RG2 and RG3. RG1 server is the bridge head to other RGs. Messages from RG1 get delivered OK to RG2 and RG3, but messages from RG2 and RG3 does not get delivered to RG1, they are stuck in the queue. There are DCs/GCs in each of these RG sites. Additional queue information on these stuck queue...

Return receipt stuck in my Outbox.
I have a return receipt somehow 'Stuck' in my outbox. It can't be sent because I am not connected to the Server it is attempting to send from. Is there any way to delete this thing. Every send receive cycle returns an error and I just want to get rid of if it to stop the error. Create a new .pst and make it the default. Then open the old .pst outbox and delete the item. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Kevin J. Danker <kjdinoc@msn.com> asked: | I h...

Outbox messages get stuck with Scansoft PDF Converter Addin
If your Outbox is acting funny and changing messages from waiting to be sent (Italic Bold) to draft status (Normal Bold) and you have Scansofts PDF Converter Addin installed, you need to disable the Addin. This is from the Scansoft KB: Problem: When sending messages to Microsoft Outlook Outbox in off-line mode, the message is converted to a draft instead of a sendable message. Cause: The PDF Converter Com add-in for Microsoft Outlook XP causes messages in Microsoft Outlook Outbox (off-line mode) to convert from sendable messages to draft messages that cannot be sent when Outlook ...

Stuck batch
I was not able to open a batch under a Payable batch entry window when I went to issue a cheque for a particular vendor. I am getting a message " This batch can not be edited. Please verify the batch status using the Batch IDs window". I believe that the batch is stuck . Does any one know how to rectify this situation. Thanks IFTIKHAR, The batch most likely is in the Batch Recovery window. To access the batch recovery window is in Tools>>Routines>>Batch Recovery. Try to recover that batch. If the batch recovery do not work there is an TK in the customer source t...

Meeting Accepts get stuck in Outbox
Hi Guys, Strange one here. Hope someone can help I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007. Wife using XP, Outlook 2003. Home network, thru a router Everything has beem working fine until a day os so ago. I create an appointment and send an invite to my with. She receives invite, accepts, gets added to calendar, and response gets sent. However, the response is stuck in her outbox and does actually get emailed back. She can create a new email and send to me no probs. She did a test Appointment and invite from her work computer, and the accept was sent correctly. The error m...

Download date & time is stuck
the download date & time appears to be stuck. Each time I download my account from my back the date and time of the download remains the same. The date and time are not updated to relfect last time the account was downloaded. I tried deleteing my temp internet files, but that didn't help. Suggestions? ...

E-mails are stuck in Outbox, How can I send them?
My sent E-mails are stuck in Outbox, How can I send them? I looked up on Microsoft Help, but I did not know how to move them into another folder. Please give detailed steps to move them, and to send them on. I will appreciate your help to a novice. Thank You, -- Ray10X10 I would first try to open the outbox and see what's in there. Then open one up (double click) and ,manually choose the account from which you want to send the mail. Then on the top, there is send/receive. Press it. Look and see whether the mail gets sent. Alternatively, you may need to copy the emai...

Seems I am stuck with Quicken
Does anyone have any other ideas about how to convert from Quicken 2005 to Money 2006? The menu item fails and exported QIF files an account at a time seems rather silly. Particularly since transactions often contain refererences to other accounts. Even doing them one at a time seems to trigger an avalanche of "Unsupported section" errors. It seems to have become an annual ritual. I keep picking up copies of MS Money when I buy TaxCut and I keep giving it away when it cannot import my Quicken Data. This year I gave it a second try but my time is too valuable to me to waste it doin...

Excel 2007
Hi, A new user reported this. I thought they must be doing something wrong, but now I see it on my own system. Vista SP1 Office 2007 SP1 (all defaults) 1. Start with a new sheet 2. Enter data into the three rows (rows 1,2,3) 3. Format that data as bold 4. Insert a new row at position 2 A paintbrush icon appears on screen just below the row I've inserted, pressing escape does not get rid of it. The new user found this annoying, and I agree. I also don't know why it's a picture of a paintbrush when it's for "insert options". Any way to get rid of it without cha...

SMTP stuck in queue
I must have a SMTP routing issue that I haven't been able to solve. Exchange 2003 server replaced a Linux (qmail) mail server. (I did not perform the Exchange install, I inherited it.) If I turn off Linux SMTP email stays in Exchange queue (retry). No smart host is setup. DNS resolution on Exchange server is working okay. If I turn Linux SMTP back on Exchange queue clears. What am I missing? Andrew Is that the only Exchange server? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Andrew King" <aking@nos...

Cursor stuck on hourglass
Hi I am working in Microsoft Access 2003 when the cursor changes to an hourglass - as though it were doing something, and it stays that way. How can I find out what it is doing, as I have no processes running to my knowledge? Stapes What are you doing when this happens? It's possible the code has turned on the hourglass and has not turned it off. -Dorian "Stapes" wrote: > Hi > > I am working in Microsoft Access 2003 when the cursor changes to an > hourglass - as though it were doing something, and it stays that way. > How can I find out what it is doing, as ...

Outlook 2003 stuck in cached-mode?
Hello, We have one user who has a number of mailboxes on the same Exchange 2000 server and a corresponding number of Outlook profiles on their desktop PC. Although cached-mode is not enabled, Outlook is behaving as if it is. Also, the "Disable offline use" on the Advanced tab is grayed out. The problem is that its retrieving some message properties from the local cache (eg. message id) and these are different in cached-mode to what's stored on the server. The user only activated cached-mode once on the PC - and then for only one of the profiles - and has since disabled it. Ca...

Highlighting blanks via GO TO SPECIAL is not highlighting blank cells
Long story, but I'm now 4 hours into a simple task. The formula: =IF(AND(ISBLANK(B18),ISBLANK(F18)),"~~~~",IF(ISBLANK(TRIM(F18)),,TRIM(F18))) All those trims are to make absolutely completely sure that when I PASTE > SPECIAL > VALUES from the resultant cells of my formula, I need to make sure that blanks really are blanks. And they are. In fact, I made all the boxes TEXT format once I'd pasted them. And I went into each on and checked that they were blank - no hidden spaces or anything. STILL goto special won't mark them as blank. I REALLY need this urgently, ...

Messages stuck in Outbox #10
Sorry to cross post but I see a lot of this problem in all these groups. Although none of the suggestions have solved my problem. I have 1 PC and one laptop. Both running XP Pro Both running Office Outlook 2003 Both connected to a Router which is in turn connected to our ISDN TA The problem:- Most of the time emails will just sit in the Outbox and not get sent eventhough Outlook says that it has sent all emails. I am not wanting to delete emails stuck in the Outbox, I just want them to send. What I have tried:- Repairing the .pst file Opening the email in the Outbox and resending Moving th...

SBS 2008 Stuck Applying Computer Settings
Did anyone ever figure out exactly why WFBS 6.0 caused SBS 2008 to hang at "Applying Computer Settings" on a reboot? I was troubleshooting backup issues and this nonsense got thrown in my face. I've tried making the WFBS services dependent upon the spooler service, but it's still hanging. I DID NOT DISABLE IPv6! (sorry, it's well past my bedtime) Andrew M. Saucci, Jr. wrote: > Did anyone ever figure out exactly why WFBS 6.0 caused SBS 2008 to > hang at "Applying Computer Settings" on a reboot? I was troubleshootin...

HELP!!! Message stuck in outbox! Large message
I have Outlook 2007, running on VISTA. I wanted to reply to a message, but I hit forward. the message has an 8meg attachment. This message is now stuck. I have tried to simply move the message - does not seem to do anything. No error, and message stays Created new profile, set up to recieve in another PST, then opened the problem PST, still could not move the message set "work offline" still can not delete turned off network, rebooted, and still could not do anything. When ever I attempt to open., i get error message "cannot open this item outlook has already begun transmi...

Message stuck in outbox #12
I have a customer that phoned me the other day to say that a message was stuck in his outbox. The message has a large number of people in the Cc... feild. This message just will not send.... I also cannot delete it. I went onto OWA and accessed the e-mail, but could only read not delete it. He has on an exchange server - 2000 - with about 13GB of e- mail for the total company. Is there anyway to delete this from his outbox? Any doe anybody know what happened? Exchange 2000 SBS Outlook 2003 SP1 E-Mail has hundreds in Cc.. feild. He imported from excel list. Try setting Outlook to wor...

Well and truely stuck!!!
Hello all. Hoping someone out there can help with a couple of problems I'm having. Not even sure that I can explain them properly!!! 1. Trying to find a way to use DSUM and select by two criteria from within the equation, maybe nesting in another?? 2. I'm trying to up a macro that runs of a button that will take a set number of rows from of worksheet and then paste it into another. However, I need the pasted(?) data to remain everytime the button is pressed and maybe to look down the first column, find the next blank cell and paste from there. Not sure I explained that all too wel...

message stuck in outbox #2
Hi, I am running Outlook 2000 on XP and have an old message stuck in my outbox. It started (mapi?) spooling back in August when i was using another ougoing smtp but ultimately never got sent. I no longer have access to that outgoing smtp and cant seem to get rid of the message. I don't want to send it but i just want it out of my box. I can't find any files on my hard drive named 'outbox.*' to rename the file. Can anybody help? kc ...

Outlook
I have Windows Xp and Office 2000. Lately, when I receive Email, even very small one with one one sentence, the computer stucks for at leas 40 seconds completely - the mouse changes to an envelope and I can't d anything. I tried reparing the outlook and reinstalling it with n luck!! what seems to be the problem? PLEASE HELP, IT IS SO ANNOYING T WORK LIKE THI yay ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message272957.htm ...