two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts

I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I
download transactions into Microsoft Money for either
account, all the transactions go to only one of the
accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first
download to our "main" account.  Then when I went to
download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to
download to... and all the transactions went into the
first account.  Did that make sense?
My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am
new to this.  Tried to search in users guide and online
for help.  Help would be much appreciated - thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)
4/9/2004 8:46:52 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Looking for an excel function which can mirror opposite the data
Dear sir, There are 2 data sets is assumed running in A1 down, viz.: From A1 down to A10, are showing a set of number: from 1 to 10 In the cell from B1 to B10, are showing from 10 to 1, which is decreasing from 10 to 1. My question: I want to know is there any excel formula which I can place in B1 and pick A10's number; B2 pick A9's number and etc. I know there is an easy way to do it, just type "=A10" in the cell of B1, but it is quite difficult to do it when I have more than 200 number, e.g. A1 to A200. Thanks for your advice, Wilchong -- Message posted via OfficeKB...

SPELL CHECK
I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was checked".... any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam If you are on exchange try and remove your profile folder from both the server and the client machine. Had the same problem last week. >-----Original Message----- >I am unable to use spell check in outlook express....get >the message...."an error occurred while the spelling was >checked".... > >any help would be appreciated..thnx...sam >. > Owen <ohein@sasktel.net> wro...

Averaging weekly data into Months
Ive got a string of weekly data ranging from 1993-2010, which i need to convert from weekly to monthly. Id like to do this so that in the future new weekly data can be automatically converted to its monthly average. Whats the best way to do this? Maybe this will be useful to you... Step1: (If your weekly-date is in column B) Make a new column near your data, with formula in each line as "=eomonth(b1,0)" This will bring month value of each data-line, so later you can summarise/condense your data through this column value. Step2: In your monthly summary, use refe...

Drop line on only one data point in series
Is it possible to add a drop line to only one data point in a series? If so, how? I believe attaching an autoshape line to a single data point would also meet my needs. I would like to be able to have a single data point marked with a line that doesn't require repositioning every time I add new points to the end of the series, which is daily. Any ideas? An autoshape would move anytime a heavy truck drove by. You could add custom negative error bars to the series, where the range containing the values contained zero for each point except for the one you want the drop line for. Easie...

Pulling data for a report from a form
Hi, I have a product report list that want to show the on hand qty. so i have this formula in a report field: =onHand([pkProductID],Forms!FrmMyDate!InvDateQty) but when i preview the report it shows #name? instead. Thank you -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 To refer to a textbox on another (open) form, use: =Forms!FrmMyDate!InvDateQty -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "josros60 via AccessMonster.com" <u56159@uw...

How to Exclude Account from Budget when Option Check Box is Inactive?
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. In the account details, the option is "checked" to include in budget planner but the lined is grayed out and in-active and thus I can't uncheck it. How to uncheck? ...

Two questions about install packet made by vs2008.
Hi All: I use vs2008 to create an install packet. There are two problems about shortcut. 1.There is a pdf document in my product, and I create a shortcut for this file in start menu. How can I set pdf icon for this shortcut? 2.When I open the property dialog of this shortcut, the "find target" button is disabled. How can I enable this button? Maybe I can use installshield to solve these problems. Thanks! Fiveight ...

Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings
I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?-- Grasshopper In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote: >I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I >import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. >Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file? Is the problem you have the one described in http://support.microsoft....

Non Inventory Item Posting Account
where to set the default post account (debit) for receiving of non-inventory item, with and without purchase order? I tried to use Posting Accounts>Sales>Non Invenotised Item but it does not seems to pick up. Dear HFLo: You need to set the posting accounts in the Purchasing series for receiving transactions. However, there is no 'Non-Inventory' posting account setting in Purchasing as there is in Sales, so the account you want the non-inventoried item charged to really needs to be selected when you are setting up the Purchase Order. When you enter the item in the PO Line ...

Printing checks #6
When I print to blank stock in the pay to the order of line the Account name is printed rather than the Payee name. This is the test version of Money which I would like to buy and use as it seem to have features which I like but the print glitch is a problem. Is there something I am not doing correctly or is this a "Feature?" Thanks, Dave. ...

pivot table changes when data is refreshed.
Hi, I have a pivot table with grouping based on a field called "period which is of date type. I have grouped it into months and quarters However when i refresh the pivot table whenever the data (which is in seperate sheet) is changed, the groupings are going out. I want t preserve the groupings as they are like a template. How do i stop th changing the format and layout of the pivot table whenever i refres the data? any ideas? please help. regards Kiran:mad ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages d...

Custom Formatting a Chart Data Label
I want to create a chart which will display a zero value on the data label where there is in fact a zero value, and show N/A on the data label where it didn't apply. The formula I am using in the spreadsheet uses a nested formula to make this determination: =IF(AND(B22+C22>0,C22>0),B22/C22,NA()) Presently, it works but displays the #N/A on the chart where I would prefer it simply displayed as N/A. Can I do this with a custom format on the data label?? Thanks so much! I don't know how you all do it but your amazing! -- If you can read this, thank a Teacher... If your read...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

Redefine field data type
Hi, I am trying to write a function in a module in MS Access 2000 that will change the data type of a field called 'Start' in table 'bo_cpm_CS01ALL'. Here is the code that I have done so far but when I run it nothing happens...no errors or changes to the table. The code finds the table and field, creates a new field called 'temp' then copys 'Start' to 'temp' then deletes 'Start' and renames 'temp'. The field 'Start' has data type dbDouble. Any help would be great!! Public Function ChangeFieldType() 'Purpose: Changes a f...

Formatting detail section w/two lines
HELP, I'm trying to create the below in a report, but when I align the "title" field below the "name" field and the "background" field is more than one line, the "title" is no longer directly underneath the name. Is there anyway to accomplish this? Name Background Title Thanks for your expertise! Sincerely, Cynteeuh A couple of things to try. 1- Size Backgroundbigger than two lines and set Can Shrik to No. 2- Combine Name and Title into a single text box and set Can Grow to Yes. =[Name] & Chr(13) & C...

sp_columns does not return NVARCHAR data type columns
Hi, our SQL Server Version is 2000 SP4. For several days the SP "sp_columns" does not return NVARCHAR data type columns any more. I reviewd the SP "sp_columns" and it seems, that the used SP "spt_datatype_info" does not return that type any more. A second production server returns that column type. The SP "sp_columns" is used by the ODBC-Driver to determine the table columns. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, Nils Ok, my fault, it seems that "spt_datatype_info" is a table and there is no NVARCHAR row. After insert...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Charts not recognizing source data if original linked data is changed.
I am very frustrated by Excel (2003) at the moment. I'm relatively new to using Excel in depth. I have always been able to work my way through most intricacies and pitfalls. But now I have been working in a workbook with linked sheets (and with linked workbooks too) and have two problems that I cannot solve. Right now, I have about 47 sheets that are set up as follows: detail data: this is the raw data the the user enters daily totals: this is calculated data from the detail sheets summary sheets: further sums from the daily totals and a chart object that charts these sums (a line or sc...

Restricting SubForm to One Record Entry Per Parent: Access 2007
Hello All, I have a one-to-one relationship between two table. I have successfully added the subform, but I get the option to add additional child records in the Datasheet View. This means that when a user tabs to the next row and enters data they get an error--and they should. Question: How do I restrict the subform to show only one row in Datasheet View? I hope I was clear. Feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Alcide, You have two options here. If the records are already added to the source of the subform you could set the &qu...

how do i enter data for a # of years using a formula?
i am working on excel and the book asks that i enter data s=using formulas for specifically the last three years of what i am referencing to. and i have to know how to us the copy command button. can anyone help ...

Do a calculation in cells with text data format
I have a few columns of cells having a mixed data format of number and text. Is it possible to convert the first row of numbers in text data format for further calculation? Your guidance to accomplish it is appreciated. Thanks, Ray Example? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ray" <NoSpam-ZQLi@GMail.com> wrote in message news:ei$Jbmy$FHA.216@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I have a few columns of cells having a mixed data format of number and text. > Is it possible to convert the first row of numbers in text data format for > further calculation? Your guidance to accomplis...

Where has the data map tool gone to in Excel 2003?
Cannot find it in 2003. Was there in earlier versions of Excel. It's gone as of Exel 2002. Here is MS's statement and a link to another program for map making. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010346591033.aspx tj "macray" wrote: > Cannot find it in 2003. Was there in earlier versions of Excel. If it still resides on the hard drive, you can use it from later Excel versions, through the Insert Object dialog. But I think uninstallation is pretty good at wiping it out. In my case, I have multiple versions of Excel installed on one machine, so Excel 2003...

error no memory with one workbook
Hi I have a workbook 1 that i have been working on for many years adding new sheet macros etc But lately if i open workbook 1 on its own it is fine but if i try and open another workbook (with or without macros enabled) i get a message box say "Not enough memory" and will not let me open the second workbook, I have tried deleting all the modules and all forms thinking they might be the trouble, but still no joy If i close workbook 1 and open the other workbooks, they open fine and work fine macros etc so this leads me to think that it is workbook 1 that is creating the problem, h...

two sets of parameters..one query...but how?
I have a query to track when I must renew State Police Clearances AND Child Abuse Clearances. I want to use the "Between [date] and [date]" function on BOTH of the fields in order to bring up BOTH sets of dates for BOTH clearances.The problem I am running into is that when the query results come up, if one date doesn't meet the criteria NONE of the information comes up (even if the other date DOES).Any suggestions!??!?! Thanks in Advance....

Spell checking in Access 03-04-10
Hello, I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab. I want to check spelling in report design. How do I do so? -- Thanks, Bob Bob, Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls. I know of no other way to accmplish that task. Note, that the spell check is for actual data that is stored in tables. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors I...