two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts

I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I
download transactions into Microsoft Money for either
account, all the transactions go to only one of the
accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first
download to our "main" account.  Then when I went to
download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to
download to... and all the transactions went into the
first account.  Did that make sense?
My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am
new to this.  Tried to search in users guide and online
for help.  Help would be much appreciated - thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)
4/9/2004 8:46:52 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

can't access one column
Hi, A friend of mine works for an electric company and they sent him an excel file that is used for maintenance scheduling. He is unable to access one column and is frustrated, etc. So he emailed me the file. I can access it. He put it on a floppy and tried it on a co-workers computer, and she could access it. So I saved it as an excel 98 file and sent it back thinking an older version might work, but it didn't. By not being able to access the column I mean, when he clicks on a cell nothing happens for him, when I click on the cell the courser appears and I can enter data. TIA f...

Can I delete OE and just use Microsoft Outlook 2002
I would like to delete Outlook Express is this advisable? I am going to be using Microsoft Outlook 2002 which I recieved w/Toshiba PDA and already have it set up on the same PC as OE. Can I use Microsoft Outlook for multiple e- mail accounts? Differences Between Outlook and Outlook Express http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257824 With Outlook, you can integrate and manage e-mail from multiple e-mail accounts, personal and group calendars, contacts, and tasks. "Delia Marlowe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c4025...

modify AD computer script to run from locally authenticated account on server
Hello, I have a script that I want to modify but am lost in applying the correct syntax to move a computer object in Active Directory. Based on what I have found in my searches I will need to bind directly to a DC with alternate credentials. I have tried multiple iterations but can't get it to work. Below is the original un-altered script that I am trying improve upon. ------begin paste----------- 'get computer name strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root \cimv2") Set colItems = objWMI...

how to check if a user exists in a particular OU/Group from java?
Using Java's LDAP protocol, how to check if a user exists in a particular OU/Group ? I have one approach in which, get the distinguishedName for this user and then remove the first CN part (username). This will be left with OU part. Now check if this OU matches with the given OU. But does not sound like a perfect solution to me. Any other better approaches? Regards, Shivaraj Shivaraj, I would suggest posting to AD Newsgroup as this is related to AD not Exchange. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2010 Microsoft Certified Partner "shivaraj" ...

I just activated office2003 S&T ver, cannot reply to emails
my reply icons are grayed out, I can see all incoming msg, but cannot reply In news:28E0E702-5CE2-4C2A-B033-EC618ECF90EE@microsoft.com, txcowboy <txcowboy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > my reply icons are grayed out, I can see all incoming msg, but cannot > reply What type of e-mail account do you use? Are you running all the Office/Outlook updates, including SP1? I got it resolved. Don't know how for sure. I am running MS office outlook 2003 I think I needed to authenticate to MSN Passport by login in. before it allowed me to do replies. All this security and I ...

merging into Word with filtered data
Hello, I'm trying to do a merge in Word using data from Excel. However, I don't want to merge using data from the whole worksheet, but just filtered data (all people from London - place is one of the fields in the worksheet. I have no idea how I might do this. Any help gratefully received. I believe you can accomplish this from Word by using "Query Options" and selecting to merge only those records you're seeking. HTH PC "Italian Pete" <ItalianPete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E62FCDC-42EC-48DB-92AC-857B224F085F@microsoft.c...

Data Loss in Publisher
Hi I run a W2k network in a school. I have Office Group Policies in place forcing the default save location for Publisher documents (Office XP version) to the pupil's home folders. All my PCs are identical (ghost images). Pupils have roaming profiles (some mandatory). Some users save work in Publisher and the next time they log on to the network and open the saved file, it's contents have gone! There is nothing exceptional about the affected users' user accounts and they have a mixture of mandatory and roaming profiles. Has anyone come across this problem before? Than...

merging 3 spreadsheets into one based upon a single common data field
OK I hope you guys can help me out. Here is the scenario. I have 3 spreadsheets. The main spreadsheet I working with has 500 lines with a unique number string. The next two spreadsheets have about 12000 lines but also contain the same unique string as the first spreadsheet. I want to search the 2nd and 3rd spreadsheet using the first spreadsheets unique id number and then take the information from the 2nd and 3rd spreadsheet and then merge it into the first. Does that make since? Any help would be great. -- xchosen --------------------------------------------------------------------...

Count Based on Comparison with Two Fields
I recently learned that I can count the number of items in one column that match items in another column by using: =COUNT(MATCH( 'Sheet1'!G2:G15001, 'Sheet2'!A2:A15, 0)) However, I now need to count records on one sheet in which TWO fields match items in both of two separate columns (i.e., a comparison of two columns to two columns and a count of records in the first that have fields matching elements in the second) . My attempt to use the above statement with an AND failed. Can someone explain how to do this? Hi I would suggest that you post a before a...

Any way to clear out stock pricing data before or after going to Quicken?
With all the discussion a few months ago about taking control of our own data, I had gone through the steps to look at my Money file as an Access DB, and found that of my 80MB, more than half was daily stock prices. Thats not something I really want to convert and maintain. I can't imagine that its really needed, since transactions have their own price info. Is there any way to get rid of it in Money, in Quicken, or other? Thanks In Money Plus: Portfolio > Other Tasks > More > Clear historical quotes The process may be different in earlier versions. "JDelMar&q...

Account name not mapped with security id
Hi, After installing CRM, i have noticed in the event viewer on the server that CRM generates an errorin the form of something like Error: Account names not mapped with domain users security IDs. How do i solve this? ...

How to combine two identically structured tables to query them
Hi, I am sure there is a way that you can have a query that effectively takes two separate tables that have the identical column layout and add them together and then perofrm a query on the combined set of data. I just can't remember how to do it. My reason for need in this is that I have a table called "SellerNumbers" that has 4 million rows of data in it and what I want to do to improve performance is archive the oldest 2 years worth of data to an identical table called "SellerNumbersArchive", however the users want to be able to occasionaly run quer...

moving large amounts of data from one db to another
I have a table that has millions of rows of data in it, which then references another table with millions of referenced (matching by foreign key constraints)... I need to move this data from database A to a new database B, is there any way to do this and preserve the identity columns and their referential integrity?) Thanks! You can't have integrated RI across databases so that part is out. But you can certainly insert and keep the identities. Take a look at SET IDENTITY INSERT in BOL. -- Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP Solid Quality Mentors "Smokey Grindel"...

Two search category & two search terms
Hello friend Using excel 2003. I have one excel file & in sheet1 i have lot of data. Data record as per below column a1 : is header 1 to h1: is header 8 column a2 : application code column b2 : partno column c2 : description column d2 : remark column e2 : qty Right now i have search only one base category & one search terms. i.e. search category : select header3 & search term : piston. Actually i required two category & two search terms. For example: If In first search category if i have select "Header 1" & enter in search term : "02.2...

Deferred Compensation Accounts
Quicken let me identify accounts that had taxable distribution, i.e. tranfers from accounts could be identified as taxable. Is there any of doing this in Money 2004 Deluxe? ...

Pulling data from multiple worksheets
I have one worksheet with a listing of client numbers and names. I would like to be able to type in a client number on another worksheet and have the client name automatically populate. Look at the Vlookup function or the combination of Index / Match. Vlookup will be a little more straight forward for a first timer but Index / Match is generally speaking a more flexible and less error prone solution. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "parthur" wrote: > I have one worksheet with a listing of client numbers and names. I would > like to be able to type in a clie...

Help with an expression to calculate a profit from one of three fi
Using Access 2003 SP3 - in Forms I know I'm probably asking a very complex question, so a very big THANK YOU to whomever can help. I am doing a detailed inventory and need help with an expression in my form that will calculate my profit based on one of three fields. Only one field would have the end data. To clarify what I am working with: Most stock items come by the "unit" and contain multiple "subunits" which, in turn, contain smaller "pieces." However, some "units" only come with "subunits" and some only come as &quo...

Printing checks #13
When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay to the order of line but also prints it below this line. Id this acceptable? and is there anyway to stop it from printing the payee name twice? Go to Tools, Settings, Print Checks and uncheck Print payee name in first line of address field. "vermonter" <vermonter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC9A904E-A691-4DF3-9088-48D4130D6A51@microsoft.com... > When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay > to the order of line but also prints it below this...

summarise data
I have data on a sheet looking like this 5/5/2004 5/5/2004 7/5/2004 7/5/2004 7/5/2004 7/5/2004 8/5/2004 9/5/2004 9/5/2004 9/5/2004 and I want to summarise this into different cells so that it look like 5/5/2004 7/5/2004 8/5/2004 9/5/2004 i.e. I want to list individual occurances of repeating dates o numbers. Any help would be much appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Sounds like a job or a Pivot Table perhaps? http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-pivot-tables.htm ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore...

Data archive with GP Manufacturing
Has anyone had experience with any data archive with GP Manufacturing. The product from Professional Advantage does not support Manufacturing archive, at least not in the documentation. Don't have an answer for you but we will be doing the same in the next week or so. Will report back when done. "DavidInterDyn" wrote: > Has anyone had experience with any data archive with GP Manufacturing. The > product from Professional Advantage does not support Manufacturing archive, > at least not in the documentation. ...

creating a program that uses data from a sensor....
Hello, I want to create an MFC program that uses parameter values passed to it from a meter (specifically the resistance in ohms of resisters in an electronic circuit). What are the hardware components that would be needed? And what MFC class(es) would I use to accomplish this? Thanks, RABMissouri2006 On 21 Oct 2006 08:10:50 -0700, "RAB" <rabmissouri@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I want to create an MFC program that uses parameter values passed to it >from a meter (specifically the resistance in ohms of resisters in an >electronic circuit). What are the ha...

Account Unknown
Throughout our Exchange 2003 organisation, the security pages show two "Account unknowns" as well as the expected accounts. These unknown accounts cannot be removed as they are inherited from parent objects. In the Exchange System Manager, properties of the top-level object also show these two "account unknown" on the security tab and again they cannot be removed as they are inherited from its parent. Should these unknown accounts be removed and if so how? Where are they being inherited from? "Mark Goodspeed" <MarkGoodspeed@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Locking of entered data
I haev a form that currently allows you to enter new records and edit existing records. My key field is based on a number entered by the user from another system. Once the number is entered I do not want the user to be able to type over that number but still be aloud to add a new record. I tried the AllowAdditions and AllowEdits in the properties but if I set them to Yes AllowAdditions and No AllowEdits then nothing can be changed. I want them to be able to edit everything but the one field containing the number. Ideas? Glenna, The code I provided would go in the two places that I...

Transfering Outlook Data to a New PC
I've just built a new PC. Currently it has nothing on it other than Windows. When I install Outlook 2003 I'll need to transfer the data from another PC onto it, including all folders, emails and attachments in them and calendar data. What's the easiest and most effective way to do this? Find the PST file and copy it to the new machine and into the appropriate directory, what? Thanks. Copy the pst(s) to the new PC There isnt an appropriate Folder, there is a default folder created when Outlook is installed. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Marts&q...

Thanks to Braindumps, I Just Succeded in My Microsoft Certification exams.
Hello,I am really happy to say ,I passed my exam with your freedumps by getting 95.Really it is fantastic.Thank you all.I like to prepare this as best site comparing with all. Once again thanks to all PrepDumps members.http://www.pass4sure.nl/ ! http://www.pass4sure.nl/Microsoft/index.html ...