Trouble Printing Checks #2

I'm using Money 2004. I have a list of checks to be printed, but no 'Print
Checks' on the left side panel. When I go the 'File' menu to print checks it
gives me a

"You don't have any accounts with checks to be printed."  message.

What can I do?

David
0
David4882 (672)
4/24/2008 2:11:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91.

"David" wrote:

> What can I do?
I would run a file repair to see if that will correct the number do indicate
the number of checks that have been set to "print".

> I'm using Money 2004. I have a list of checks to be printed, but no 'Print
> Checks' on the left side panel. When I go the 'File' menu to print checks
> it
> gives me a
>
> "You don't have any accounts with checks to be printed."  message.
>
> What can I do?
>
> David

Spacing #2
Hi Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want "dewit" THX Luc You can use: =substitute(a1," ","") to remove all the spaces (leading/trailing/embedded) or =lower(substitute(a1," ","")) if you really wanted lower case. Luc Vandenhoeck wrote: > > Hi > Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. > How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want > "dewit" > THX Luc -- ...

Check box = 1
I'm pretty out of my depth here, so any help would be much appreciated. I'm trying to set up an attendance form to cover a 24 hour perid. i'd like a columnof 14 checkboxes (places available per hour), and at the bottom a total of how many boxes have been checked, and then repeated for the following 23 columns. How do i go about giving a cell the value of "1"if the box is checked, and accumulated the total of checked boxes. I'm struggling to get past changing "true"/"false" values to "1"/"0" values. Also, do i ...

Limitations to # of Decimal places for seconds (time)? #2
Bernie Deitrick Wrote: > Xprezons, > > Are you really recording every 1/10 millionth of a second? And, yes > Excel > limits you to three decimal places on the seconds > > Thanks a ton for your help, Bernie. I guess this is what I have to do. And yes, the system does log time to the accuracy of 6 decimal digits. Thanks and Regards, Xprezons -- Xprezon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Xprezons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1505 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

Excel VBA
Hi again, I have enclosed a timesheet which i want to break down the day activities by a percentage, so if my sheet says an activity took a hour then the day column would tell you percentage of a seven hou day. Also i want the date column date to change each day. Currently it work for one day but then the next day it changes all the above cells to th current date. I have attached the file Cheers Stev Attachment filename: book2.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=56396 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Public Folder Auto-reply #2
Hi Is there any way that I can enable an auto-reply for emails that are going to a Public Folder that is mail enabled. The emails will not only becoming from inside th company but externally as well. Thanx for the help Sulaiman yes, you can...on the Administration tab, click Folder Assistant...but be very cautious with this...it's very easy to get into a "mail loop" condition that could conceivably crash the store... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Sulaiman" <Sulaiman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E3D127F-2CBE-40D3-9AC3-333F3D25B465@microsoft....

Print or Print Preview not showing text
Print or Print Preview not showing text using PP2007 just released SP2 for office Now when we try to use print or print preview only see some of the text headers. None of the text is showing or the background or images, using built in templates. Worked bofore After testing, I found I have to set the color/greyscale - to colour to actually use the print preview. But it previews in grey scale, can't even see the preview in color. Unless I also go into printer settings and change that to color then get colour in preview. If I set it to grey scale and my printer is a ...

outlook mobile access broken #2
I noticed this morning that my OMA was give ASP application error reports when a device tried to connect. I put it down to changing the installed .net framework at the end of last week - using the aspnet_regiis.exe command located in the C: \WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework directory, I changed from v1.1.4322 to v2.0.50727. So I reverted back to v1.1.4322 hoping it would resolve the issue, no all I get is a 404 page not found - even though there are files there - now I'm a bit stumped. What is going to be the easiest way to fix/repair/recreate this virtual directory? Any pointers would ...

How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"
Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5" What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back. Essentially the same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication type:booklet) which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet. I'm trying to build a small boo...

Printing EXCEL items in WORD
Excel seems to work better for tables than WORD's tables; yet when a table created in EXCEL is copied and pasted into a WORD document I caannot get the gridlines to print. Even thouigh in EXCEL the print gridlines instructions are checked. What should I do? I've always apply borders--either in Excel or in Word. In Word: select a cell in the table Table|Select|Table Format|borders and shading|borders tab check the All icon. The gridlines in Word don't print. Word's help says to use borders. (I just checked.) Old Red One wrote: > > Excel seems to work bett...

Creating New Mailboxes #2
Hi, ANYONE KNOW WHY AFTER CLICKING CREATE MAILBOX FROM THE EXCHANGE TASKS ON A USER IT TAKES UPWARDS OF 1-2 HOURS BEFORE THE MAILBOX APPEARS? ADVICE/INFO GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS PHIL MATHER ZETEX PLC IT SUPPORT Before the mailbox appears where, exactly? In the GAL? In ESM? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "PHIL MATHER" <PHIL MATHER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577D27BC-B370-4501-A09D-65151B5E901F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > ANYONE KNOW WHY AFTER CLICKING CREATE MAILBOX FRO...

Macro for checkbox (2) #2
Hi Still does not work new message is Sub or function not defined. I normaly just record macros so this is a bid more of a chalange Sub Macro1() ' ' If CheckBoxes(46).Value = True Then Range("O54").FormulaR1C1 = "50000" Range("T54").FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("Y54").FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AD54").FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AI54").FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AN54").FormulaR1C1 = "4000" Range("AS54").FormulaR1C1 = "...

PatchFactory 2.0 Released. Professional and easy-to-use patch building tool for Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Description: Professional and easy-to-use patch building environment that can help you to create instant patch packages for software and file updating. Generated patch packages are small size self-extracting executable update programs in a famous installer style with adjustable user-friendly interface and multilingual support. Enhanced with features like easy-to-use interface including a Wizard mode, powerful patch engine, integrated compression technology, adjustable multilingual user-friendly interface of the update program, this program will most definitely become a valuable asset for softw...

trouble receiving a forwarded email
When someone forwards an email to me not all of the message is received. It stops about 3/4 of the way down the page or sometimes the 1st page is there but not page 2. I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1. My computer is Windows 98. Our Server is Windows 2000. No one else is having this problem. ...

Printing
I am receiving an error message: An operation on table 'CN_Printer_Settings' failed because the path does not exist. Can anyone help me resolve this issue? ...

Check Boxes and Radio buttons on Worksheet
I just discovered that I can drop check box directly on a worksheet. I can make it do what I want, in a single instance, but I was wondering there was a way to make them act like formulas, in that I would like to attach the checkbox directly to a cell physically, and, incorporate it's TRUE/FALSE output in a formula, then be able to copy a whole row or column of cells containing the checkbox and formula ...and other data perhaps in a very general way. in other words havethe control behave as if it were the contents of a cell...Make sense? I don't want to have to write code or ...

beginning balances #2
Hello: This is a new client who is entering invoices and data as of 2006. There are two open fiscal years--2005 and 2006. We created 2005, as the client will need to enter beginning balances for 2006. I just want to make sure that I have the correct steps down. In order to enter beginning balances for 2006, they need to: (1) In GL Transaction Entry, enter a debit or credit to the balance sheet account and a debit or credit to Retained Earnings (or a suspense account) as of 12/31/2005 and (2) They need to close 2005 in the GL, so those beginning balances (BBFs) will roll forward to...

Variant #2
Good Day, I have a VB6 Com object that I am attempting to use in VC++. One of the methods returns a VB6 Variant datatype. When I look at the IDL for the object that value is also defined as a VARIANT*. The problem I have is I am not sure how to deal with this value on the C++ side. What datatype do I use to store this value. Unfortunately, I can really be almost anything. Do I need to store it as a byte array? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! >I have a VB6 Com object that I am attempting to use in VC++. One of the >methods returns a VB6 Variant datatype. When I look at the...

When I print invitations, the guidelines are printing.
Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? When you go to Print, go to File > Print > Advanced Print Settings > Page Settings > Printer's Marks and uncheck crop marks. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cudivermom" <cudivermom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB1F34F0-BB74-4107-8E80-DB133F96699A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? ...

FRx Forecaster #2
Hello, In a Calc Set when a range of Accounts is used the Calc set does not work (Calc = '1000..5000') Have followed all the TK and it does satisfy all the requirements for a Calc Set to work. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance Ajay Ajay-- is the variable on the left side a valid Account? (i.e., does 'Calc' exist in the list of accounts, and in the lineset? Also, check the syntax in the actual calculation. It should read Calc='1000..'5000 with the single quote in front of the variables. "Ajay" wrote: > Hello, &...

Help with combining 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts
Hi, I have 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts that I would like to combine to use in one woeksheet and I'm sure how to do. I am kind of new to VB. The first script is for hiding columns based on a value selected in picklist. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'SalesAid Software If Target.Address <> Range("L2").Address Then Exit Sub 'MsgBox Month(Target) If Target = "All" Then Range("N:BV").EntireColumn.Hidden = False Else lastcol = Cells(6, Columns.Count).End(xlToLe...

Problems with Colour Printing
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with multiple sheets containing colour formatting (including graphs) that is regularly printed out in colour and greyscale. The problem I have is that when I need to print out several sheets simultaneously I uncheck the "Greyscale" option under print options and have the print job come out in colour. To print multiple selected sheets in colour I need to change the print options for each individual sheet (about 10 in all) to colour (non- greyscale). One strange peculiarity of this is that some of the sheets will not need to be "Unchecked"...

Report WRITER legends values #2
Hello. I need to modify existing modified report. Where can I find values for legends fields? Thanks. Sofiya. Hello Sofiya, Legend fields are placeholders that may contain pretty much anything, depending of the report you are working with. For example, on many reports, they are used to display the range values used when generating the report. (From-To) One thing you must remember though is that they are always typed as strings so you need to convert them if you want to do any arithmetic operations with them. In conclusion, if you want to evaluate the legend field values for a report,...

Data validation causing problems when using a data form in Excel 2
I have an Excel 2007 workbook that includes data validation set on a number of cells. When using a data form to enter data and I enter an invalid value on the form field corresponding to one of those cells I receive the validation error dialogue that prompts me to retry. I enter the correct data into that field on the form then close the form. My worksheet only has the data relating to the corrected field entered. All other data entered via the form is not entered onto the worksheet. Is this a bug in Excel 2007? I previously was using Excel 2002 and found that when using a ...

turn off "Do not check spelling or grammar" in outlook
In doing a "Spell Check" in Outlook, I get the following message: "Spelling and grammar check complete. Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped." I never turned this on or indicated any text not to check, I'm working in a newly installed version of 2007. Thanks Bill Note: someone did answer this on Friday, but when I click on the link, I get a blank page, both at home and at the office? tinman wrote: > In doing a "Spell Check" in Outlook, I get the following message: "Spelling > and grammar check complete. Te...

Project Green #2
Those of you counting on or worrying about Project Green might want to check out the rants and replies on this forum on the Sept 20 subject entitled ".Net Plans?". ...