transferring to new pc - balances wrong

I had to replace my pc and to migrate my money files to
the new pc i first made a new backup diskette which I
then opened on my new pc.  Afer downloading transactions,
the balances on about half my credit card and bank
account are slightly off.  What gives?
0
wldonnell (4)
8/11/2003 10:55:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I cannot get a column of data to paste into a new workbook
I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another and I keep getting an error message that the copy cannot be pasted because the copy area and the paste area are not the same size and shape. What am I doing wrong? I thought this should be a simple function to perform. Can anyone please help because I am doing a project and am stuck! hi are there any merged cells in the copied range? regards FSt1 "Ian Fleming" wrote: > I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another > and I keep getting an error message that the copy...

Establishing new database
I am setting up RMS for the first time - and found it to be very frustrating. I have a backoffice computer and two registers and all three seem to have different issues. Here is what I have done. I initially had the dongle attached to the backoffice database so that I could play around with the software. I over wrote the information in the Sample database to include our store specific information. Next I moved the dongle to the first POS register and tried to log on to the new database. Below are my problems: 1) Since the dongle now resides at Register1, although I start it up first, th...

New so-called features in Outlook 2002 -- can they be defeated?
Hello all. Our office recently got "upgraded" to Outlook 2002. It has a couple of so-called "features" which I find incredibly annoying and impossible to defeat. I'd be interested if anyone has found a way, other than the ridiculous workarounds listed on Microsoft's website. The two features which annoy me most are: Displaying both the name and the email address in email message headers; Displaying two entries in the "Select Names" dialog box for everyone who has both a fax and an email address, that is, virtually everybody. If anyone can te...

Ex5.5 org and new Ex2003, MTA will not start
I have an exchange 5.5 org with two servers. Now I've added an exchange 2003. I followed microsofts documentation (ADC, forestprep, domainprep) and everything went smooth. But the new server won't start the mta service. I have the exactly the same problem as it is written here: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=840470 I also followed this doc. Removing exchange and IIS and reinstall. But the problem still persists. I searched the web and the groups, a few people seems to have the same problem, but I haven't found a solution. I have no idea where to start. Any idea? Any er...

Help: copy old ss data to new ss, with row mis-alignment
Help, Daily I create a spreadsheet from a database, In column "A" are "Item Numbers" in random order. I insert a 'new' column in front of column 'A', where I type text comments as I receive verbal updates during the day. The next day, I generate a new spreadsheet from the database whose "Item Numbers" may OR, may not have been on yesterdays spreadsheet. Currently, my routine is to copy-n-paste yesterdays comments into this new version which is a pain and time consuming. QUESTION; Can someone provide the formula, that if there is a match ...

Transferring files from a MAC
A friend sent me an Excel spreadsheet created on her MAC with Excel 2007. I use Excel 2003. When I copied and pasted the cells from her worksheet to my version of Excel to create a new workbook everything went well with one exception. All of the dates in the date cell are exactly 4 years less and 1 day less that the dates in the original worksheet. I've tried a variety of format and cut/paste options to no avail. How can I correct this short of reentering the data? Hi You could go to >Tools >Options >"Calculation" Tab and check off 1904 Date System....

Wrong Datatype in query
Hi to all, I am getting a data type mismatch in the following query in the where condition: UPDATE tblBudgetBr SET tblBudgetBr.[To] = DateAdd("yyyy",2,"Date()") WHERE (((tblBudgetBr.MthToMth)=True)); If I run a normal select with the same criteria,it works fine, can anyone tell me what is wrong here ?? TIA On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:03:01 -0800, Alain wrote: > Hi to all, > > I am getting a data type mismatch in the following query in the where > condition: > > UPDATE tblBudgetBr SET tblBudgetBr.[To] = DateAdd("yyyy",2,"Date()") &...

New Version of MFC for VC2005?
It appears that SQL Server 2008 installs a new side-by-side mfc version: 8.0.50727.1833 The one included with SP1 was 8.0.50727.767 Trouble is my application now crashes when that one is loaded with a Unicode release build. How can I set up a manifest that insists on loading the one I distributed with my application. I tried setting up a manifest that said: </dependency> <dependency> <dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity type='win32' name='Microsoft.VC80.CRT' version='8.0.50727.762' processorArchitecture='x86' ...

Why windows always configure MS Projects 2007, when get new msg?
I use Microsoft Outlook 2003 and MS Project 2007. Before new messages arrive in my inbox, dialog bos appears " Please wait while Window cofigures Microsoft Project Professional 2007" How can I fix this problem? Thanks, it’s a bug in the installer. are you canceling the installation or letting it run? letting it run should fix it, but if not, try detect and repair in outlook - this fix it for now but it might come back eventually, but with different programs. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://...

New Dynamics CRM Newsgroup
Just wondering if anyone else has discovered this newsgroup forum: https://community.dynamics.com/forums/117.aspx I think the best thing it has going for it is the ability to paste in images, something we all wish we could do in this forum. The worst thing it has going for it is that it is no one seems to use it and thus the total sum of CRM brain-power is few less than this forum. If you get the chance, please check it out... -- MD ...

POCKET PC 2003 EXCEL TO STOP CHANGING THE formating
everytime i sync, pocket pc changes the formating of cells, is there any way to stop this. ...

Excel 2003 calculates new on closing/opening outlines
Hello, I have a very big workbook containing thousands of formulas and outlines as well as self-programmed functions (in an AddIn). Now I recognized that Excel recalculates nearly my complete workbook on closing/opening outlines. So I took a closer look at it and found that Excel recalculates all those formulas again which are located outside the outline - but which use cells in side that outline. For example if formula in cell A1 contains "=B5*A2" and then I open/close an outline so that B5 becomes visible/invisible then formula in A1 is recalculated. But this does not happen in an...

New OWA FE
Hi - We've added a new OWA FE server to our native E2k3 org - less than 20 minutes after the server was up, I had dismounted the pub store & deleted the mdb stopped the IS service and then set the IS service to disabled. However, other servers have a queue to the OWA server with hierarchy messages waiting. I do see that the OWA server is listed as a server available for replication (ESM: open Administrative Groups/ADGroup name/FOlders/Public Folders/Properties - General tab), though no folders (including system folders) are pointed to the OWA server (replicas, etc.) I also see ...

Outlook RPC over HTTP connection defaulting to wrong username
Hi, we have an exchange 2007 server, I have just setup a new laptop, and all works ok until I try to connect remotely to my mailbox. Upon opening outlook I am prompted for username, but each time the username defaults to my windows username instead of domainname\username that I need to enter. I have tried saving this logon info for my user account in control panel > user accounts > advanced etc but as every time I open outlook when off my LAN the username shows incorrect and I have to type out the whole domainname\username and it logs in fine. My previous laptop always defaulted to domai...

moving Money software from office laptop to new personal laptop
Hi, Currently I am using Money software on my office Laptop. I have purchased a new personal laptop. Can anyone suggest how this software can be moved. Thanks. Just install the software from the CD it came on to the other machine, and copy over your .MNY file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish. I do not res...

Linking object to new shape
I am very new to VBA and I am struggling to find out how I can link an object so that when it is clicked a shape appears on a final slide. my reason for needing this is that I am getting students to do a quick test and I think it would be great if when they finished it showed them which they got right and which they got wrong. I have found several examples but I can't get them to work so that a shape is uncovered or moved on a different slide. On 12/18/09 11:01 AM, in article B5C4701C-96B4-466C-BF76-1FE4A42F6128@microsoft.com, "Athompson" <Athompson@discussio...

How to Categorize Transfers from Downloaded Statements
When I download my electronic statements from my financial institutions, often they contain transactions that are transfers from one account to another. How do I categorize these transactions as transfers, without making MS Money transfer the funds? If I go to "Categories" and "Special" and "Transfers", and indicate where the transfer is from, the transfer is logged as a transaction in the original account, and the account that it is being transferred to/from. This is a problem because it duplicates what is already there from downloaded statements. E...

something wrong
when my account messed up it messed with wmp. there was a instalation window up....i tried to instal it but all it did was loop.....so i had to reset my user account but i have no clue what happen (sorry for spelling mistakes.....--> typing fast On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:38:09 -0800, ds84182 <ds84182@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >when my account messed up it messed with wmp. there was a instalation window >up....i tried to instal it but all it did was loop.....so i had to reset my >user account but i have no clue what happen (sorry for spelling >mi...

Add Item button on Transfer out / in and PO
Hi All On V2.0.0105 I cannot get the above screen to display. I click on the button but nothing happens - is this a know problem and is there a hotfix? Many thanks Martin Is no one else having this problem? Happens on different PCs so I have no explanation! Please help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_04B7_01C77B74.1597A130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Martin, Its been discussed here a couple of times, either update to 2.0.0107 or = turn off the Always display Find button. --=...

cannot send new mail from Outlook 2002
After doing a Microsoft update from the support site, my Outlook 2002 changed!!! When I click "new" to send a new email message, I no longer have the option of checking "Mail Message." It's gone! I also am unable to get on the Internet. I am on a small Windows 2003 network, and we are all connected via LAN. I can get on the file server and read and send email, but I have uninstalled and installed Outlook at least 5 times, as well as the whole Office 2000 Suite several times. Yes, this really sounds strange. Has anyone heard of this? I think it has somet...

New row opens in datasheet subform
I have a datasheet subform with 3 columns. One of the columns has a default value. When I open the main form and go to make an entry of a new record in the datasheet subform a new line opens below the line I'm typing in and the default value for the default-value column fills in in this line instead of on the line typing in. So I have my entries split between 2 lines. Why does this new line open and how can I prevent it? Robert Hi Rober, this is normal behaviour for Access. As soon as you begin typing your entry in the datasheet, access shows you the empty line for the foll...

Using DYNSA for to give Users access to new Company
We are using DYNSA as our System Administrator. Setting up new users is no problem, but when we attempt to give them Company Access, we cannot do it. The Tools/Setup/System/User Access menu path works and it presents the "User Access Setup" screen no problem. However, when we try to click the checkbox next to the company name, we cannot tick the checkbox. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is this a bug of some sort? -- Pete Power Pete, SA is a special user id that has rights not only in GP but also in MS-SQL. When you attempt to give access rights to companies...

Can't add new report in CRM 3.0 if report made with Report Builder
I'm currently testing our setup of CRM 3.0 and SSRS2005 which are on the same server. I can successfully design a custom report in VS2005 report designer, and then add the report from within CRM -- viewing the report works fine, too. But, when I create a report model in VS2005, and then create a report using the Report Designer, CRM can't upload the file. I receive the following error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Why can't CRM add the report from report builder? I can add this report to the server from within VS20...

Style available all sheets new or old

New Add Ons from Castor
New Microsoft CRM Add Ons from Castor Advanced Solutions: http://www.CastorSoft.com This newsgroup is not here to provide an advertising plaform for your business. Please refrain from Solicitations - Direct or Indirect and participate with a genuine solution. "CRM Chief" <CRMChief@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88EC650F-962F-42E0-A259-FE75FE9857EF@microsoft.com... > New Microsoft CRM Add Ons from Castor Advanced Solutions: > http://www.CastorSoft.com Thanks, BlurSky! I totally agree with your post! "BlueSky" wrote: > This newsgrou...