transferring to new pc - balances wrong

I had to replace my pc and to migrate my money files to
the new pc i first made a new backup diskette which I
then opened on my new pc.  Afer downloading transactions,
the balances on about half my credit card and bank
account are slightly off.  What gives?
0
wldonnell (4)
8/11/2003 10:55:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

New POS Announcement
Following the announcment from Microsoft on their website here: http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/RetailManagementSystem/POS_announcement.mspx I take it this splits the RMS solution into two?: RMS (Store Ops & HQ) & POS as a stand alone app... We are just about to invest in RMS here in the United Kingdom. Looking like a single lane store ops installation. This announcment however makes me slightly nervous as it potentially could save us both time and money if we decide to invest in this new product. Having checked the comparisions and look and feel of the product I'm no...

Transferring e-mails with an ISP different at Outlook.
I have got two differents name's accounts with Yahoo, I would like to transfer part of the messages from one account to another, is nearly at 85% full. I have tried with Reply and Forward selecting several messages but it allows me only one by one. I have around 950 messages.What can I do.Thank you in advance! -- In news:B1CFBA36-83C4-4DBC-98FC-05E26881ACB4@microsoft.com, jessy <jessy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have got two differents name's accounts with Yahoo, You mean, you have two different Yahoo e-mail accounts, which you check in Outlook? > I wou...

moving outlook to a new computer
A sudden and unexpected component fault(graphics chip) on the motherboard of my laptop necessitated the purchase of a new laptop. I had not backed up any data from the old machine, but have now restored all my documents and files via an external hard drive adaptor. Unfortunately I'm struggling to transfer my Outlook data to the new laptop from the old drive. I have followed the Import/Export wizard in Outlook to import the .pst file after saving it from the old hard drive, but just get the following message "This Personal Folder file (.pst) is already in use in the curre...

Move/Copy A Row Based on Formulas to a New Worksheet
I want to move several rows of sub-totals (averages within sub-groups) to a summary worksheet, but I get the Ref error. How can I copy sub-group averages to another worksheet? Thank you. high light and copy. select where you want it. edit>paste special>values. this will turn you formulas into hard numbers. you are getting the #Ref error because on the other sheet where you pasted the formulas, the formula no longer had the same references that they had on the other sheet. for example: =sum(a1:a10) in cell a11 you copy and paste on another sheet at cell a1. excell tries to compensat...

Prices and cost Set to zero when exporting a new store
When I export a new store with 1.2.085v from headquarters all the cost and price information is set to zero. I have seen that there is a fix for 1.3v but i cannot seem to find any other fix for our version. Any suggestions? Thanks Joe Just run worksheets to update the cost and price. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. Joe Gonzalez wrote: > When I export a new store with ...

why I see times new roman?
I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6, I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10. Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10 but some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and set arial 10 and then, yes, I can see it properly. I checked the compose default font and everything is fine. Why is that? Is there any work around , helo...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

Insert new row as cell contents change
Insert new row as cell contents change. After importing data I have a spread sheet with a column that contains a series of alpha numeric characters. At various random intervals in this column the contents change. EG rows 1 to 4 could contain ABC, then rows 5 to 15 could become 222. I am looking for a method to insert a blank row automatically between the rows were the contents change. Many Thanks Geo George If you are familiar with VBA the code below will do what you want. Preselect the column of data first Sub InsertRowAfterValueChange() Dim myCell As Range Dim sCurrVal As String ...

"Organizational folder": 'new' menu is not available
I am following article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;244591 and I try to create an organization folder. I go to my "Public FOlder", click "System folder". I see EFORMS listed there. I right click the option and I don't see the option "new". What's wrong ? Exch 2000SP3. ...

RMS and/or PC Charge Problems
We are having some interesting problems with our RMS system and PC Charge: For no apparent reason RMS will have an error message after a card is swiped or keyed into the system: • DENIED (With a wide variety of error messages) • DUPLICATE use F+ to force (even when it is the first transaction) • TIMED OUT Attempted solutions: • Turned modem off and on • Disconnected the modem and plugged everything back in • Turned the server on/off • Called PC Charge only to be told that it is RMS • RMS said it is PC Charge • Confirmed that everything is set up properly in PC Charge and RMS What works:...

How do I transfer mail over network to other computer?
I have Outlook Express 6 on my laptop and Outlook 2000 as well ast Outlook Express 6 on my home computer. They are networked using a hub and I want to back up my mail on the home computer but I can't seem to figure out the import/export functions. Bill <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Outlook Express 6 on my laptop and Outlook 2000 as > well ast Outlook Express 6 on my home computer. They are > networked using a hub and I want to back up my mail on the > home computer but I can't seem to figure out the > import/export functions. Create...

Prevent going to New Record
In a form that the user can goto Next or Previous record, how do I prevent them from going to a New record? -- Peter Marshall Manager Information Services Ohio Coatings Company Peter, Set the form's Allow Additions to No -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009 http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life." "Peter Marshall" <peter.marshall@ohiocoatingscompany.com> wrote in message news:usLa4L2yKHA.5360@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.g...

Creating a new OST file when Exhange is in recovery mode
After a member of staff left we created a new user account on the pc and changed Outlook to use it. When connecting to the server we now get a message that Exchange is in recovery mode and asking if we want to connect or work offline. As I have already imported the emails into the new account we no longer need the old cache held in the current OST file. How do we create a new OST file? I did find instructions on Microsoft's Knowledge Base but the advice said to 'Disable Offline Use' however this option was greyed out so it couldn't be selected. We are using Small Bu...

User accout shows new email
On start up a message shows in my user account that I have new email messages but am using Outlook 2003 and all incoming emails have been deleted. How do I clear the message ...

DHCP giving wrong DNS
I have a windows 2003 server that was an AD/DNS/DHCP server. I removed the AD/DNS to another machine and changed all the configuration of the DHCP server to point to the new address. Now when clients get addresses they receive the old DNS configuration that was there 6 months ago. doing an release/renew will provide them the good DNS. The DHCP server is always the same I ran a dhcploc and can't find any other server. Could it be a corrupt database ? "Dan Dussault" <Dan Dussault@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77EBE77B-4633-4DF4-BAEB-1A9E...

Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer New Version Notification
Every time i run the ExBPA tool on my Exchange Servers, is says there is a v2.1a out there. So I install it and restart the BPA only to be told that it still needs to be installed. Should I be concerned or just ignore the warning? It says I'm running version 2.1.7599.3 -- Sandy Wood Orange County District Attorney On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:26:07 -0700, "Sandy Wood" <sandy.wood@nospam.com> wrote: >Every time i run the ExBPA tool on my Exchange Servers, is says there is a >v2.1a out there. So I install it and restart the BPA only to be told that it >still needs t...

Printing Detailed Trail Balance
I just installed a new printer HP Deskjet 5940 and when i print Detailed Trial Balance reports it cutting off the Credit column. How do I fix this? Thanks! ...

Unable to Create New Task
I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer available. What should I do? Thanks. What version of Outlook? Can you create other items? Is your product activated? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Jeffrey" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:874201c4784e$322d2c60$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am unable to create new task as the option is no longer > available. What should I do? Thanks. Th...

Procedures in Dex to create iv transfer document
Hi What are the procedures and functions in Dexterity to create a IV Transfer Document? Thanks Hi Cesar Please look in the Software Development Kit (SDK) at the Inventory Transaction Flow documentation. The SDK can be installed from the Tools folder of the second CD of the GP Install CDs or downloaded from PartnerSource or CustomerSource. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@onli...

named range, data validation: list non-selected items, and new added items
Greetings all- I'm using Excel2003/Win2000 I have a named range on Sheet2 that has a list of names I have a bunch of non-contiguous cells on Sheet1 that all have data validation that select from that list of names Two questions: (1) I want to use a range of cells at the bottom of Sheet1 to show any names from the list that were /not/ used in any of the data validation cells. Is there a straightforward way to do this without writing a separate formula for each name? I'd like the names to show up in adjacent cells, e.g.: unused: Name 7 Name 18 Name 31 and have that ...

Error when I try to add a new account to Money 2007
I just downloaded the trial version of the Essentials to review, and if it's ok, buy it. When I try to add a new account which not selected from the list, the program displays me an error window and stop to create the new account. The error message is the same, what I found on the trobleshoot page: "OBRES:34 source 16.0". But when I try to remove the Spending Tracker module nothings happend (I mean I get the same error), and also if I clean the whole Home page. I'm in Hungary, and I tried it with English Windows XP, and Vista also. After this error I don't know ho...