transfer #2

I have a new machine with xp on it. I bought Money 2004
(and of course did not register the  software). Now  I
need to get my 2004 on the new machine. I have 2004 on my
old machine (bought online at Amazon, no  CD). How to get
it onto the new machine????

Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)
4/3/2004 9:46:38 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

With no CD, it'll be hard. Do you have to original downloaded install file?

"Cliff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a new machine with xp on it. I bought Money 2004
> (and of course did not register the  software). Now  I
> need to get my 2004 on the new machine. I have 2004 on my
> old machine (bought online at Amazon, no  CD). How to get
> it onto the new machine????
>
> Thanks.

data transfer from Money 2000 to Money 2004
I recently purchased new desktop w/ Windows XP operating system. Befor shutting dowm my old pc (with Windows ME), I backed up my Money 2000 data on floppy. I am now having trouble opening data on the floppy using my new computer. A message tells me that data cannot be opened without supplying the file name that was used to create the financial data backed up on the floppy. The data on the floppy opened trouble free on my old pc, but will not readily open on my new pc. Please help....any suggestions or solution would be appreciated. Thank you. Ron M. ...

Return calcs in Portfolio Manager way off after transfering in sec
I recently transfered some stock positions from an E-Trade account to my Fidelity account. The history of puchases is correct, but the return calculations are wacko. One loser shows an anualized return of a 100% loss. Under investment information, only the transfer is shown. But, under "see investment activities", the various purchases are shown. What is wrong and how can I fix it? ....Rich I have a similar problem. My Cash Reserves account shows a 3 month return of 6% (no way) and a YTD return of 0.4% (probably correct). Yet the downloaded cash movements and dividend pay...

IStorage/IStream #2
Hello, I am working on an application that has more than a dozen of data files. When the application closes, it uses IStorage/IStream to move them into one file (IStorage), from the user's point of view. When the application is started next time, these data files are extracted from the one file. By extraction, I mean to programmatically read from IStreams and then write to new, separate data files. The reading and writing are done chunks by chunks. The whole process works fast only if all the data files are small. The main issue to me is not disk memory space, but the speed. ...

May anyone help to receive MS RMS 2.0 for testing?
May anyone help to receive DEMO-install vertion MS RMS 2.0 for testing? For example upload to your ftp and I download. Thanks in advance about your understanding and answer. On Jun 29, 3:02 am, RedFoxUA <RedFo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > May anyone help to receive DEMO-install vertion MS RMS 2.0 for testing? For > example upload to your ftp and I download. > > Thanks in advance about your understanding and answer. Try contacting New West Technologies. They are awesome RMS resellers and they might offer a 30 day demo of RMS. You can find them at http://www.new...

If-Then Statement #2
How do I do the 50-70 pound part? >50<70 ??? -- alan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1536 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26983 ...

Multiple 2d charts in a 3d display #2
I'm trying to get a visual representation of a database of info regarding loan analysis using a line graph. I want the data to show line items of widely varying values, and the lines I have come out flat in some instances because the y-axis is calibrated for up to six figures for some values, but single digits for others. Is there any way to create several 2d charts, then "stack" them up on a non-contiguous z-axis? Trying to display this on a 3D chart will only frustrate you and confuse the viewers. Stack the charts vertically in an arrangement called a panel chart: h...

DATA > TABLE -- 2 variable data tables?
I have an excel s/s and several cells contain the same formula, "{=TABLE(E15,E9)}". How can i find out what TABLE(E15,E9) is doing? think it's performing some type of calculation. Is it a table array? any help is greatly appreciated -- efarha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- efarhat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39870 ...

Outlook 2003 Junk Email Folder #2
Hello, Have multiple mailboxes opened in the outlook client want the junk mail filter to be configured for EACH of these mailboxes, how do you do that? George Wait till the next version of Outlook? -- Outlook Profile management made easy. http://goffconcepts.com/products/windows/profiler/index.html the junk filter only works on the main mailbox - it requires cache mode, which is not supported on the secondary mailboxes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and...

Pop3 Connector #2
I have just found out that Exchange Server 2003 does not contain a pop3 connector. Only the SBS suite does. Unfortunately I have already purchased Exchange Server 2003 and need a pop3 connector. Does MS provide a pop3 connector anywhere? Also, if I must, I guess I can use a third party pop3 connector, can anyone provide me with any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your reply. "NINE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have just found out that Exchange Server 2003 does not >contain a pop3 connector. Only the SBS suite does. >Unfortunate...

Hours of MS Voice Activation for RMS 2.0 Product Keys
Hello, We have been working on getting our game plan together to upgrade our RMS software from 1.2 to 2.0 in a few weeks in 6 days for all locations. We are looking at hitting multiple stores in one night to get them all done in a week. I have notice not all the product key use in the test lab was able to be activate over the internet. We had to come some in over the phone. I need to know if MS is open 24 hours for this process or what their hours are for activating RMS 2.0 if internet does not work. Ed yes, the voice auth is available 24 hours, but the internet is faster, and sh...

merger #2
I have stock over which has merged with Yhoo. From the merger I got .6108 share of Yhoo + $4.75 cash. When I try to use the record the merge option it doesn't give me option for cash received in the transaction. The cash is capital gain & at the same time it should reduce my cost basis for the new yahoo share. I have money 2003 deluxe version. Thanks ...

Inter-Store Transfer Lost
I am having a problem with Inter-store transfers. They are committed at store and are at HQ but not at Receiving store. Some work some dont. It is random. I found this post from over a year ago that addresses my issue. I hope some one can read and help me make sense of it. Thanks for Any Help.. YidMo 10/9/2007 2:04 PM PST Matt - this is a long-known bug with HQ... What your describing is actually a fault with the "placement" status triggering an entry in the HQMessage table. I'd suggest tackling these one-at-a-time, as assuming that one didn't go throu...

Are current hotfixes in 2.0 upgrade?
I want to upgrade a store from 1.3 to 2.0. I have read that the item wizard has been "hotfixed" to operate properly and to not ad a 1 in each quantity field. If I order 2.0 today, will this hotfix be included on the version I receive? Or, do I have to hunt all previous hotfixes to be current? The hotfixes will not be included on your install disk, you will have to apply them after completing your upgrade. To order 2.0 you will have to be on the MS Maintenance Plan, so you will be able to request the hotfixes through MS Tech support. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting h...

Dynamic Lists #2
hi again, the code i used in name range is =OFFSET(SETUP!$C$197,0,0,COUNTA(SETUP!$C$197:$C$233)) as suggested i also tried =OFFSET(SETUP!$C$197,0,0,SUMPRODUCT(MAX((SETUP!$C$1:$C$233<>"")*(ROW(SETUP!$C$1:$C$233))))) it still shows all blank entries in the combo,i.e the name range i still from 197 to 233 not restricting itself to where the value end -- Nandh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nandhu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1586 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread....

formula instead of result #2
the = is included in referred formula -- Gerbati ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gerbatin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27050 Right click and format the cell as general, then u have to retype th formula back i -- scottymellot ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scottymelloty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=380 View this thread: http://www.excelforum...

POS 2.0 running on HP rp5000
While idle HP POS printer advance paper 2cm and cut right edge of paper about 1 inch wide. Any assistance will be appreciated. ...

Any Difference between Publisher 2000 and Office 2000 Disk 2 Publisher???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C47653.0B24A2D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there any difference between the stand alone Publisher 2000 and the = version included on disk #2 of Office 2000? Comparing the contents of the two disks - there are slight differences = in the file structures and contents - Was wondering if this translates into user noticeable differences (ie: = more clipart, additional fonts, better integration into Office, etc). I'm preparing to rebuild my sy...

Page breaks #2
When I fill a page with data "Excel automatically starts a new page by inserting a page break for you." On a current filled page it inserted a page break correctly. Just 9 lines further it put another page break. I cannot get rid of it. The manual says to delete on put the cursor in the designated cell, click insert, then "remove page break." When I try this "insert" does not bring up the "remove" line to click on. It only does that if I want to delete a page break I placed manually. HELP! . . .and thanks. ...

1 Domain
I'm having a problem with OWA and can't figure this out. I have 1 domain with 2 email servers (1 in Texas, 1 in Alabama). For those using OWA with the SMTP connector (in Texas), they can use OWA fine. Those using the email server without the SMTP connector (in Alabama), they cannot login to OWA. I’ve got the 2 servers setup as Remote Bridgehead servers for one another. Internal email is working fine through Outlook and if I try to use OWA internally it works fine for both servers. Any ideas on what is going on? Mike OWA does not have anything to do with SMTP Connectors. Ca...

Criteria is entered in 2 columns, query is only utilizing one set of criteria
Access 2007 I have a flight column and a date column. There are specific flights for specific dates I want to see data for. The query is returning the right flights, but ALL dates, not limited to the ones I want. If I remove the flight criteria, it limits my dates as desired. What is the deal? WHY are the simplest of tasks made so much more difficult in this release of Office??? Why post twice? Folks volunteer their time here, so if no one responds right away, maybe they're busy or don't know or ... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaim...

iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2 Updaters cause problems for Office
See the Entourage Help Blog for help dealing with problems after updating iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2007/07/itunes_731_and_quicktime_72_up.html> If you have not applied the updaters, I suggest waiting for a fix from Apple. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Crystal Reports 9.2.2 07-06-04
Anybody know where I can download Crystal Reports update 2 9.2.2, I have CR 9.0 Thnx.... Here you go: http://www.workopia.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000047 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com San Francisco, CA >-----Original Message----- >Anybody know where I can download Crystal Reports update 2 >9.2.2, I have CR 9.0 > >Thnx.... >. > Thnx my friend >-----Original Message----- >Here you go: > >http://www.workopia.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi? >ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000047 > > >Frank Lee >Workopi...

rms 2.0 matrix hangs
The RMS 1.3 ItemClassComponent (matrix) table of one of our client contains 11,800 records. We upgraded the software and database to version 2.0. After the upgrade (now with Dimension Attributes!), the matrix screen loads after 20 minutes! And when you click the OK button after adding an existing Item to the matrix, the application hangs. We waited for over an hour and nothing happened. Does Microsoft have a solution or hotfix for this problem? Thank you. If I recall there was a hotfix to help this issue. That is only the beginning, however. I spent MONTHS trying to get them to fix t...

Email Filtering #2
I am the Technical manager at a UK secondary school with 1500 students. We have Exchange 2003 Enterprise and are just about to rollout exchange accounts to all the students. I want bring in some sort of filtering on the exchange server where I can set rules as to what language is permitted etc etc. Anyone got any good suggestions of what is a cost effective solutiuon. Remember school, not a lot of money !! Check GFI Mail Essentials (http://www.gfi.com/mes/mesfeatures.htm) They're under $1400 for unlimited mailboxes. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -...

Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook XP/2003 SP2
My client base is having an issue with the Oracle Connector 10.1.2.06 and Outlook. Outlook will shutdown or freeze and crash on machines. The client could be working in another application with outlook minimized and outlook will crash. The problem is intermittent. We are using IMAP. I have removed Com Add-ins not associated with the Oracle Connector as well as Manage Add-ins. I have completely removed office and the Oracle Connector from a computer (including registry hacking). I have deployed a newly built computer and experienced the same problem. I removed notifications from outlook a...