Transaction error in Money 2007

Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
upgraded from 06 to 07.  My first download resulted in a transaction on my
Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of
another.  Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the
following error:

An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about
what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.)

I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction
to read.

I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issues.

tried to redelete the transaction with the same results

ran update again and it downloaded it a second time.  Same error.  Only this
time it showed 2 transactions not read.  When I deleted it did delete 1 of
them.

Final information, the register shows the transaction as being received from
on-line update.

How can I get rid of the "Transaction to read"?

Art McClinton

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Art McClinton wrote:

>Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
>upgraded from 06 to 07.

Interesting. What is the version?

>  My first download resulted in a transaction on my
>Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of
>another.  Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the
>following error:
>
>An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about
>what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.)
>
>I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction
>to read.

I don't know about the error, but I would try this:

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.

Still not fixed?  Go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound.  This
appears to be a global (inter-file) setting.

Download again.

>I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issues.
>
>tried to redelete the transaction with the same results
>
>ran update again and it downloaded it a second time.  Same error.  Only this
>time it showed 2 transactions not read.  When I deleted it did delete 1 of
>them.
>
>Final information, the register shows the transaction as being received from
>on-line update.
>
>How can I get rid of the "Transaction to read"?

You could also right-click on "Transaction to read" and delete the
statement. However the problem might reoccur.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, Art McClinton wrote:
>
>>Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
>>upgraded from 06 to 07.
>
> Interesting. What is the version?

Delux - $40 rebate from MS (if bought with qualifying TAXCUT) and $10
instant rebate from Staples.  On the TAXCUT website you get the same offer
minus the instant rebate.

Will try the repair suggestions.

Thanks Cal, once again you solved the problem.  I deleted the IE File Cache
and ran the quick file repair with success.

Art

ps - when I said I had deleted the statement, I had performed the right
click and delete. The resulted in the file still being listed.

Error Message when starting up
I just downloaded Essentials 2007. Every time I launch the software I get an error box that says "To continue operating successfully, Money requires a software update. Click OK to close Money and begin the update now". They give you two options to click OK or Cancel. When I click OK the same error message appears and over and over. If I click cancel the error message goes away. What is this all about and how can I get it to stop? I just downloaded the 2007 version. Take this as your computer trying to protect you from a useless product. MEss will get you no more (and prob...

Bill Pay functions (new to Money)
I'm just setting up and learning my Microsoft Money. I already pay my bills (some automatically, some manually) through my local bank checking account. I have added that account to Money. If I set up Money's bill pay, are my bills going to get paid TWICE? "ConnieVH" <ConnieVH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DF37BC1-380A-40F9-9F27-0A8AA0A028C2@microsoft.com... > I'm just setting up and learning my Microsoft Money. > I already pay my bills (some automatically, some manually) through my > local > bank checking account. I have added t...

Corrupt inbox in Outlook 2007?
Very frequently, I'm in my Inbox and I see new mail has come in. On the mail folders to the left, I see the unread emails number continue to count but the messages don't show up. The only way to get them to show up is by clicking out of the Inbox to another folder and then clicking back on the Inbox. Whenever this happens, I also get error messages on startup telling me that outlook didn't close successfully last time. Any thoughts on either? Regards, Mark What OS are you using? This was a common problem using the Windows = Firewall in Windows XP SP-2. =20 --=81 Milly Staples [...

Quotes in money 2007 stopped working
Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine stopped about 10 am. JC Same here JC. -Kevin "JC" <handccomputers@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1DC73822-FBAB-4E77-BC7B-F5B7556A4876@microsoft.com... > Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine > stopped about 10 am. > > JC ...

Office 2007 will not install on 1 particular Windows 7 machine
I have just performed a custom install of Windows 7 Pro on a computer that has been running Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 successfully for several years. I had some trouble geting a stable installation of Win 7 but after an expensive visit to the Geek Squad, which determined that a particular Windows update was causing the system to crash, I now have a stable installation. (They disabled that particular update, too.) The problem is that I am unable to install any of my fully-licensed copies of Office 2007 on this machine, even though I have it running happily on two ...

.Net passport account and MSN Money website
I am attempting to start over with my money account because of problems converting to 2005. When I link the account to my passport account it brings all the old recurring transactions to the new account and they are WAY old. Is there any way to clean them from the MSN money website before I associate my .net account with my money file?. When I go out to moneycentral to view my reccurring bills and deposits nothing is listed. Thanks for any help. This is supposed to be accomplished by resetting the data. Log in to the Passport you want to clean out and then go to https://moneycentr...

Word 2007
I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking advantage of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer open the 07 documents in 03. Please advise what I should look for as a potential problem? Kelli "Kelli" <Kelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329F6A40-4349-40A3-B495-48850535EE66@microsoft.com... >I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking >advantage > of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer > open > the 07 documents in 03. &g...

Error code 0x800C0008 With Clip Art
Ilm running WIndows 7 and Outlook 2007 Ultimate has just been installed adn registered. When I try to use clip art with a globe beside it in the selection panel the programme, PowrPoint or Wrod freezes for a bit then I get the error code: Error code 0x800C0008 I've looked for solutions, added Microsoft Office to the trusted sites, cleared Cookies, and tried every other solution I've found on line but without success. Help! I've now wasted almost 3 hours!!!! Thanks Greg I presume you have read this: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912675> In...

I can't set up Outlook in Office 2007
Office Small Business 2007 came installed on my new computer. When I try to use Outlook, it starts to configure, and then I get a message that "Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or..." It then takes me to a menu "Microsoft Exchange" with a General tab asking for Name of Server and then Mailbox Name. I have no idea what to enter. So I'm stuck. Furthermore, it's important that I synch with my BlackBerry but it has to be done through Outlook, and that's impossible this way. PLEASE HELP! -- A moderately expert us...

Shifting my Office SB 2007 MLK OEM Software on another computer
Hello, I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM Software License. I want to format that PC because I have some OS issue. How can I De-Active that license? can I use that License key after format that PC? Thanks & Regards, Hitesh Prajapati "Hitehs Prajapati" <Hitehs Prajapati@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0133EC1A-50F6-43CD-986A-71AD8E0320FB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM > Software License. > > I want...

Account totals missing in Portfolio Manager after switch to Money
When I switched from Money 2005 to Money 2006, somr of my investments no longer have a Total Account Value. The line is just blank. This leads to an incorrect total at the bottom of the page. How can I get Money to calculate the totals accurately? ...

Data not valid error message
Access02 Have a Report which appears fine. But when you go from DesignView to ReportView it throws error: ~.."the data you entered for this field is not valid"... it doesn't say which field.....I can click thru the message and it reprompts this a few times (probably once per instance of invalid) and then opens fine. it does not do this when the Report opens ; only changing from design view... but it does do it if it is multipage and you need to go to the next page....so needs to be fixed... there's alot of fields and so am wondering how to troubleshoot....hunch is t...

Error message: Macros in this project are disabled
I am trying to run a module in Access 2007. I receive a message, "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." The host application is Access 2007. So I go to the Trust Center in Access Options. I select "enable all macros." I try to run a module. I receive a message, "The macros in this project are disabled..." Any suggestions? On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 20:19:02 -0800, richard lewis <richardlewis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying t...

Frontpage required during Office 2007 in Vista
I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language (Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet. Welcome any idea of how to fix it, Thanks, Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that program. No version of Offic...

How to add customer's totalSales without transaction?
Some customers transaction record are lost. I only have their totalSales. Now I want to add these customers to rms with their totalSales. How can I do it? Jerry wrote: > Some customers transaction record are lost. I only have their totalSales. Now > I want to add these customers to rms with their totalSales. How can I do it? > You can add the customers and their totalSales only from QS Administrator with SQL query.. example: UPDATE Customer SET TotalSales = <AMOUNT> WHERE AccountNumber = <CustomerAccountNumber> bye antonio ...

[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 Reviewed by CRN Magazine
[Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, Stylus Studio ( http://www.stylusstudio.com ) was reviewed in CRN Magazine. You can read the article entitled "Create Powerful XML Solutions Without Coding" at: http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml?articleId=193200228 In the article, CRN describes the program by saying, "There is little need to write code from scratch in Stylus Studio," referring to the new XML Pipeline ( http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml/pipeline.html ) and XML Publishing tools ( http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml/publishing.html ) that are ...

Need to up date refereences from Ofice 2002 to 2007
I had vs2008 and Office 2000 or maybe 2002 installed. I rebuilt my system and installed Office 2007 instead. Now when I try to compile I get the errors shown below. I guess I need to add a couple of references and do see many for Office but can't identify the ones I need. I also hav a sneaking suppesion it's not that simple. Can you help get this fixes? Warning 1 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Core' could not be found. Warning 2 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word' could not be found. Warning 3 The referenced...

Syntax error in INSERT INTO
Could someone please point out my error here? I'd greatly appreciate it! ssql = "INSERT INTO Tbl_UniqueCourts (Court1, Court2, Court3, League, Date, Rotation) VALUES ('" & sCourt1 & "','" & sCourt2 & "','" & sCourt3 & "'," & Forms!frmRotation!League & ",#" & dtDate & "#," & intR & ")" Is Leage a number? If not put a quote around that as well. Also, you may need to add a space after each comma in the VALUES portion. Or, it could be th...

Run DLL error message-windows7
Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll The specifield module could not be found. please help? SSHNAS.DLL Trojan.Dropper/Win-NV http://www.superantispyware.com/malwarefiles/SSHNAS.DLL.html -- Rey "graniteson" wrote: > Hi,every time i turn on my comp,i have this error message-Run DLL > there was a problem starting-C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll > The specifield module could not be found. > please help? graniteson wrote: > Hi, every time I turn on my comp, I ...

Exchange error code 0x8004010f
i had installed exchange server 2003 ,and its qorking quite normally but as i send and receive my emails on client end i receive an error code thats says "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found." This is an error related to Problem downloading offline address book.what version of Outlook is being used .is it Outlook 2003 and used in cached mode? If yes , then removed the cached mode option from Outlook 2003 and try again doing send /receive . Check out this kb article : http://support.mi...

money replacement 03-26-10
OK, so I've learned that Microsoft no longer offers a "Money" product. Can anyone recommend a comparable replacement for my stand-alone MS Money 2007 software? Office Accounting Express looks powerful but I thing it is too complicated for my personal finance needs. What about an online offering (though I'm not really keen on the idea). Thanks for any suggestions. In microsoft.public.money, Domenick wrote: >OK, so I've learned that Microsoft no longer offers a "Money" product. Can >anyone recommend a comparable replacement for my stand-alo...

money upgrade problem with online services.
I just upgraded to Money 2005 Deluxe trial version and I can't get my accounts to work online. I go to manage online services and i click set up online services, choose the account type, select the bank, then it gives me the add a new account screen (which actually adds another account, instead of adding services to my existing account). If i try to follow through with actually putting the info in...it just hangs forever and then it fails. ...

Encryption problem with Money 2004 Business
I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears that states that The system cannot encryt date at the desired level. All Internet Explorere and Microsoft Windows XP upgrades are in place. Any suggestions? -- Razorback Jack In microsoft.public.money, Razorback Jack wrote: >I recedntly purchased a new lap top and tried to load Microsoft Money 2004 >Small Bussiness and the program refused to run. An error message appears >that states that The system cannot encryt date at the de...

Enter # of Quantities Sold at each transaction
Hi All, I have RMS 1.3. I have a bit of dilemma. As you know, every transcation finishes with Post Transaction screen where it displays Change back to the customer. Cashier SHOULD hit CLOSE button to finish the transaction before taking the next customer. Howerver, in real world this does not happen. The Post Transaction screen is important as well since it tells you change. What i like to do is, force each cashier to enter TOTAL Quantities Sold before Tendering the customer. This way if they missed scanning very FIRST item, it would be caught before cashing out the customer. Any i...