Transaction error in Money 2007

Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
upgraded from 06 to 07.  My first download resulted in a transaction on my
Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of
another.  Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the
following error:

An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about
what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.)

I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction
to read.

I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issues.

tried to redelete the transaction with the same results

ran update again and it downloaded it a second time.  Same error.  Only this
time it showed 2 transactions not read.  When I deleted it did delete 1 of
them.

Final information, the register shows the transaction as being received from
on-line update.

How can I get rid of the "Transaction to read"?

Art McClinton

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Art McClinton wrote:

>Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
>upgraded from 06 to 07.

Interesting. What is the version?

>  My first download resulted in a transaction on my
>Fidelity account that listed the sale of one mutual fund and the purchase of
>another.  Following the prompts I accepted each transaction but received the
>following error:
>
>An error occurred but Money was unable to retrieve and display details about
>what happened. (Resource = rcmpiad. Error = 4061.)
>
>I have tried deleting the transaction but it continually says 1 transaction
>to read.

I don't know about the error, but I would try this:

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.

Still not fixed?  Go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound.  This
appears to be a global (inter-file) setting.

Download again.

>I have run salvage and it claimed to fix some on-line issues.
>
>tried to redelete the transaction with the same results
>
>ran update again and it downloaded it a second time.  Same error.  Only this
>time it showed 2 transactions not read.  When I deleted it did delete 1 of
>them.
>
>Final information, the register shows the transaction as being received from
>on-line update.
>
>How can I get rid of the "Transaction to read"?

You could also right-click on "Transaction to read" and delete the
statement. However the problem might reoccur.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, Art McClinton wrote:
>
>>Since TAXCUT is out and Money is free with it (Staples), I purchased and
>>upgraded from 06 to 07.
>
> Interesting. What is the version?

Delux - $40 rebate from MS (if bought with qualifying TAXCUT) and $10
instant rebate from Staples.  On the TAXCUT website you get the same offer
minus the instant rebate.

Will try the repair suggestions.

Thanks Cal, once again you solved the problem.  I deleted the IE File Cache
and ran the quick file repair with success.

Art

ps - when I said I had deleted the statement, I had performed the right
click and delete. The resulted in the file still being listed.

Money 2004 and iPAQ
I just got a Dell Laptop with Money 2004 installed on it. I have an iPAQ running Pocket PC 2003 and have it synced with my new laptop. I have finished getting Money setup with all my accounts and just tried to install Pocket Money 2004 on my iPAQ. When attempting to run the application on my iPAQ I am getting a message stating that it can't find moneyce from the Programs group. I can browse to moneyce through the file manager and get it to run fine. Also, Active Sync shows that Pocket Money is installed, but I can not select it as an option to sync. Does anyone know how to fix t...

Export WPX4 Address book to MS Word 2007?
Is it possible to transfer my WordPerfect X4 address book to Word 2007 for use in addressing envelopes etc.? I have the home and school version of 07. Thanks, Rich Mercer Word doesn't have an address book. It utilises the contacts list of Outlook, which of course the student version of Office does not include. It *may* be possible to extract the data from your WP address book to a Word table to use as a data source for mail merge, but I suspect you may have to do this from Word Perfect. If you still have access to WP, check if it has an option to export to a comma delim...

Configuring Outlook 2007
Hi, I was trying to configure Outlook 2007 to access my mails. I am facing this problem continuosly- If I try to access my hotmail account, it always goes into Offline mode, though I am able to access it through Windows Live. Once or twice, I have been able to download few mails, but never more than than that. The OS is Vista. Thanks ________________________________________ " If you think you can, and if you think you can't, then you are right"- Henry ford Are you using the Outlook Connector? if not, you need it - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa...

outlook 2007 no problem receiving email but problem sending
I have no problem sending and receiving emails when connected at work but from home, I can receive new messages but there is a problem sending. I get the message Sending reported error 0x80042109. Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue receiving this message contact your server administrator or ISP. Any ideas please. Thanks, Charlie Have you verified with your corporate mail admin already that the settings have been correct for usage outside of the company network and if this is indeed fully supported by your corporation? If so,...

Installing Money on External Drive?
I have an external drive I've been using mainly for backup and it has occured to me to (re)install Money on that drive, which being used less, might last longer than the internal hard drive. Can this be done and are there any potential pitfalls? TIA Jim On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:37:28 -0600, kapjim@example.com wrote: >I have an external drive I've been using mainly for backup and it has >occured to me to (re)install Money on that drive, which being used >less, might last longer than the internal hard drive. Can this be >done and are there any potential pitfall...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

Can't Change Text direction in office 2007
Hi, i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with ltr direction. What's the Problem ? Hi, You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Close Word. 2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings. 3. In the "Available...

Accessing Money reconciled statements?
Is there any way to access past reconciled statements? For some reason, when I went to reconcile it says that my starting balance doesn't match my ending balance from the last statement. I thought I would find the last statement and enter that ending balance as my starting. Not as easy as I thought. Thanks in advance. You won't be able to do that - if the ending balance is modified, you're just shifting the problem back. You'll need to find where you have either deleted a reconciled transaction, or unreconciled a previously reconciled transaction and make an appropri...

My OL 2000 will not open-get error message
I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem. I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem. -- Roma Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe For additional troubleshooting steps see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...

Blank Project on MS Project Pro 2007 startup
Does anyone have a code snippet for closing the blank project that is opened when opening project? Or is there a checkbox I have missed that will do this. Hello WJM, You can set Project to open the last file on startup in Tools > Options, General tab. However, I believe there is currently an error in Project 2007 where opening the last file on startup causes an incorrect error message. When you open an existing project plan the Project1 file is closed for you. I guess I'm not sure that a clicking a button to run a macro is any better than using the built in close ...

Money 2004 Small Business: Adding Discounts
I have looked and looked for how to add discount items into my invoices, i.e, 10% discount, etc. Anyone know how to do this? I have run search after search under the Help files and haven't been able to come up with anything. On this note, how easy is it to enter a partial payment? Thanks for your help!! Jessie :) Click Invoices on the top toolbar. Click create new invoice. Enter the customer then click add item. You will see the discount box on the left-hand side under the description input field. You can enter a % discount or a $$ discount. >-----Original Message-----...

Can't save new contacts in Outlook 2007
When I try to save new contacts in Outlook 2007, I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid." It's been suggested that I clear the forms cache but cannot find how to do that in 2007 (recommended link was for 2003 version). Can anyone help with that or is there another possible solution? P.S. I am working off line in Outlook, if that matters. Also, I can revise and save revisions to existing contacts with no problem. HJ Why are you starting a new thread? Suggest following the recommendations in ...

using interop to create document word 2007
I am using c# and word interop to open a mailmerge document fill it in and then display it to the user. Once i display it the c# app has nothing more to do with the word document. The user can edit it as needed and then save it as a pdf and that is fine. The issue is I would like to set the default path for the document and it could be a network drive or sharepoint and will change every time also it will never be where the original document was opened. ...

Has anyone linked MS Access and MS Money?
Greetings. I have a registration database for a school that uses MS Access. Our book keeper uses Quicken, so that all the student names, addresses, etc. needs to be entered twice. I am thinking of migrating the financial records to MS Money, so that we can do some VBA programming or the like to send student data from Access to Money. Does anyone know if this can be done, or have any experience doing this sort of thing? Thanks! Gary See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10 in specific and http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?cat=3 in general. "GaryDave" <garydave@hotmail.com> w...

Remove a document from a workspace in Excel 2007
I have a user who created a workspace and included a file that he now wants to remove from the workspace. Is there a way to remove one file from a workspace? Thank you. ...

Error while creating custom entity
Hi I am trying to create a custom entity. After filling the required fields on the New Custom Entity form, when i am trying to save it, i am getting the following error: " An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". Help appreciated. Thanks Same issue here. Currently I'm busy troubleshooting, but no results yet. I tried the following without result: Enable logging by adding keys to the registry: LogPerfData: filename LogPerfDataDetails: 1 LogPerfDataLevel: 2 Repare CRM by using the installation disk. Did you make any progress resolvi...

Ganhar umas massas/Earn real money !!!
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

switching investment charts in microsoft money plus deluxe
I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In money plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio tab. Can I make this work as before? Thanks for any help. "Dave K" <p_sellars-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message news:eqMaGmEcIHA.4712@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0 > > As...

OutLook Express 2003 is not running for error
I start Outlook for the first time, SP2 was installed before, it is not running at all as I get the msge: The Operation Failed ...

Compile Error in hidden module
I get an error message "Compile error in hidden module AutoExecNew" when I open excel and an error message "Compile error in hidden module DistMon" when I close excel. I have no add-ins checked. I am running Windows XP Home and Office XP Professional. Any help would be appreciated. Bill You obviously have something in a startup folder, look for all startup folders. Also have you installed someting lately? I know that Adobe Acrobat writer used to cause start up errors although I think you can download a fix from Adobes site -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Willia...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

Money 2006 Deluxe Payees
After initially installing Money 2006 Deluxe (retail CD), I first started entering a number of Payee names to use when later entering expense records. I then entered recurring "Bills" category records that were anticipated. Then when manually entering check register records, the only Payee names on the Payee field drop down list were those previously entered in the recurring "Bills" category group records. I had expected all of my originally entered Payee names to be included in the drop down list for use when manually entering check register records. However, I had...

Abnormally Slow responses for MS Money Plus
Hi -- I downloaded the trial version of Money 2007 last summer. It worked fine. when my 90 days were up, I purchased the new "Plus" version and imported my file. Now the "plus" version runs very slow. Sometimes at startup, it hangs and I have to ctrl-alt-del. Usually it will come out of the hang up after about 3-5 minutes. But still that is not normal. Then, especially, when I go to the spending tracker, the same hang up occurs for another minute or two. On the previous version, it was pretty much instantaneous. Any ideas what would cause this? If it can...

Money 2005 (UK) on Vista
Hi All, Has anyone else had any problems importing OFX files from HSBC into Money 2005 (UK) running on Windows Vista Beta 2? I've run Money as Administrator to update it, and I've tried importing as both the Administrator and normal user. No joy! It seems to think the file is to blame, but I'm not too sure! Any ideas? Sorry if it's been answered recently, I couldn't find this exact problem. Jules Have you tried running the OFX analyzer on the OFX, to check it is valid, and do you have the 1105 update (look at help and check the version number). -- Glyn Simpso...

Seam-Excel error when exporting file
When I export an excel file from a website the file exports with the file name of 'seam-excel' and I can't format the cells or create a pivot table without saving and re-naming the file. How can I get my file to not export with that file name? Is it a security setting? Have never heard of this problem being generated through Excel alone. I would suggest the source would be at the website from which you are exporting. Can you post a URL? I'd like to have a look just out of curiosity. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:41:01 -0800, fallou...