Transaction data not downloading?

I just installed MS Money 2006 Trial.  Overall, I like the interface on the
program, but I am not able to get transactions to download and display for my
checking and savings accounts.  I can, for some reason, get the balances for
each account to show up.

I went to the troubleshooting section of the app, and walked through
deleting my temp files in IE, and performed the Quick Repair as suggested,
although neither worked.

My bank is Regions, I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences.
How can I get this to work?
0
CKHayes1 (1)
11/14/2005 3:27:02 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try capturing the log files and see if there is some problem in it (you may
need to send it to Regions for analysis):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;179836

It may be some non standard OFX formatting such as an unescaped & or
quotation marks around some text in the memo or payee.

-Mark

"CKHayes1" <CKHayes1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just installed MS Money 2006 Trial.  Overall, I like the interface on
the
> program, but I am not able to get transactions to download and display for
my
> checking and savings accounts.  I can, for some reason, get the balances
for
> each account to show up.
>
> I went to the troubleshooting section of the app, and walked through
> deleting my temp files in IE, and performed the Quick Repair as suggested,
> although neither worked.
>
> My bank is Regions, I was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences.
> How can I get this to work?

0
abcd7779 (838)

Loosing Data after closing Page
I've used FrontPage successfully for years but a few weeks ago I started to design a new web page. I put in my background, picture and text boxes. When I was happy with the look I closed the page. The next day I opened it to make some changes and all my text was gone. The background and photo remained but everything else was gone. I've tried everything I could think of; Detect & Repair, opening an old web page and renaming it, but the same thing happens. I ended up using Publisher to make a mock up to submit for approval. I've got 4 days to have this site ...

Exporting Data to Excel-Date Format Changed
When exporting large amounts of information into Excel (Office 2000) some of the date formats are changed but not all.Most are kept as DDMMYY but some are turned around like US format into MMDDYY.Before exporting it will read 11/4/05 but after exporting into excel becomes 4/11/05.As i say 80% of dates remain the same as from Citrix program they been exported from.Any ideas anyone? You may have serious problems, a volatile mixture of correct dates, wrong dates and text that look like dates but has no date value. So when you say that "most dates remain the same" -try changing dat...

I can't save data on Microsoft Money 2004 running on Vista 64bit
In microsoft.public.money, Ian wrote: It won't do any good, but I'll try to remember to add this to the umpmfaq... "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:6d0nv4dpq7t24u67ng3rcps4f0b2j322da@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money, Ian wrote: ...

How to create a SLB GO TO for Receiving Transactions
I have created a new Receiving Transaction smarlist, which includes the gl distributions, but have been unsuccessful in creating a GO TO that opens the Receiving Transaction Inquiry Window. Can anyone help me? ...

missing transactions since 2006 upgrade
I have been using Money 2003 Deluxe for 3 years without problem. Recently I updated to Money 2006 Deluxe. One of my brokerage accounts is now losing transactions. I captured the log files, and I can see that Money seems to be asking for the right dates, for example: <DTSTART>20060824 <DTEND>20060825 The last update was 8/23, so this would appear correct. In the RS file, these dates are also recorded. But the transactions start on 8/25, not 8/24. And the 8/24 transactions are not tranmitted. Oddly, this worked fine in Money 2003. Is there a way to reset or change Money...

2002 Data Validation blank
On sheet 1 in a workbook, I can set a data validation list up for a cell. It works. On sheet 2, an exact copy of the first sheet, I also set up data validation for a cell. It does not work. In each case, the list is on the respective sheet. I have tried saving the book with different names under "save as ..." to try to enforce the validation, but to no avail. When I select data validation for the cell that is to be validated on sheet 2, it displays that it is in fact a list and the range is proper, but I do not get the drop down list when clicking on the cell. The "in...

Creating data labels in XY charts
I'm developing an XY chart, and I'd like have to have labels next to the data points. Is this possible? For example, the labels could be the names of cities, while the X and Y data might be the popluation and housing prices. Thanks, Robert Ades -- ___________________________ Robert Ades Accountancy Corp. 12100 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 660 Los Angeles, CA 90025 Tel: 310-571-1224 Fax: 310-571-1227 robert@robertades.com Use the XY Chartlabeler (www.appspro.com) or J-Walk Chart Tools (www.j- walk.com) -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-i...

Extract & Compress data to report
I am stuck at this. Please help. I have a list of records of test results in datatable (Null meaning not taken the test): Student Name Date Test_1 Test_2 Test_3 John 05-May-05 50 John 06-Jun-06 John 07-Jul-06 75 John 08-Jan-07 65 Need to report in this format: Student Name Test_1 Test_2 Test_3 John "Not tested" 05-May-05, 50 07-Jul-06, 75 ...

Show ALL dates instead of only dates with data entries
Here's the scoop: I have a form that shows an employee schedule. --------- Date Day Address Key Charts 1/22/08 Tuesday 12345 (23) 23 1/25/08 Friday 34567 (40) 40 --------- What I would like to do is set up the form to show days that nothing is scheduled (7 day week) to express holes in their schedules. Currently I have 2 text boxes: Chart Min and Chart Max that allow me to express the individual employee's limits of chart recovery for maximum utilization. I set this to conditionally format the records if they are...

Import data 05-08-06
Hello, I am using CRM3.0. I need to import master data and transaction data from external files (csv). Master data includes: Product Customer Contact Transaction data includes: Sales quote Sales Order Sales Invoice Does anyone has idea to import those record into CRM? Can we import data in SQL level? (Since no standard tool for import) -- Thanks, Ken You'll want to have a look at the Data Migration Framework (DMF) available via download from Microsoft's website. This is a tool that helps you import data such as yours. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.co...

Re: Paste a chart and get the source data to be from the new worksheet
Actually, you could try this little utility to change the sheet names in a chart's series formulas. I haven't used it much for sheet names, but in principle it should work. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChgSrsFmla.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jon Peltier" <jonxlmvpNO@SPAMpeltiertech.com> wrote in message news:... > No. If there were an easier way, I would have shared it. > > - Jon > ------- > Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP > Tutorials and Custom Soluti...

The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 2. -- using LoadXML
I've discovered I need to use LoadXML instead of Load for an xml string versus an xml file. HOWEVER, I get the above message when .net goes to load the string. The string comes from an xmlDoc.OuterXML save resulting in: <?xml version="1.0"?> <WorkFlow> etc., etc. So, when I save this xmlDoc.outerxml to a database field, do I need to remove that first? If so, wouldn't it not work when I then load the string as xml again? Also, I can't figure out how to delete that particular node... Any clues appreciated...as always. Thanks, Kathy It works for me: s...

Different Users, same Outlook Data?
I created a new user account on my PC. I wanted to see if I could synchronise my mobile phone's data with a new account in Outlook without the existing data being corrupted or conflicts being created. After I created the new account (name of "Motorola" after the phone that I use) I logged in as that and then ran Motorola Phone Tools to synch the phone and Outlook. What I found after I ran Outlook is that all the data from my normal account was there. I have set multiple accounts up on the laptop and this has not occured. Each user has their own Outlook data, calendar entries, c...

Money 2004
My wife and I both have accounts at the same bank - different acct numbers. Every time I try to download my acct info, Money enters it into her acct. How can I fix this? ...

Outlook Express will not download my folder list
When I try and add my free email account (daniel_mercado78@msn.com)to outlook express, it gives me an error stating that it can not download my folder list. So I am unable to add this account. Can anyone help me out with this issue. ...

Bank Transactions Download not picked up by Money 2002
Help! 2 Months ago my Transactions stopped being imported by Money when I try to download them from my Bank! It has worked quite well before then. Is there anyway to force Money to find the downloaded file and import those transactions so I don't have to manually enter them. I do a lot of electronic transactions, so what a time waster if I can't get this to work! thanks -d In microsoft.public.money, David wrote: > >2 Months ago my Transactions stopped being imported by >Money when I try to download them from my Bank! It has >worked quite well before then. >...

SmartList -- Inventory Transactions
In the Inventory Transactions SmartList, why does the Extended Cost amount field always appear as a positive, even if the adjustment was a negative. Example: An inventory variance was entered for -100 units at $3 per unit. The adjustments shows up in SmartList with an Extended Cost of $300. We would expect the Extended Cost to be $-300. Does anyone know the logic behind the Extended Cost field being always positive. Is there another field that would show the extended cost as a negative amount, if needed? Thanks, Eleni It's how SmartList works. To get negative values, you eithe...

Subject: POS (not RMS) Dropping CC Transactions During Settlement
We are using Microsoft POS and have our credit card transactions settled via the POS Vital feature over our broadband connection. After reconciling the credit/debit card settlement reports with our Merchant Services statements, we see on each day's report a modest number of transactions failing to settle; these transactions indicate a Batch Status of "Connection Error." Sometimes a reattempt to settle the transaction follows in the report, which can be successful. But too often there is no successful reattempt and the transaction is skipped and never settled. This mea...

Adding extra data to a chart
I am having Trouble with a scatter chart i can only add up to ~11 Y values before it wont let me create the chart if i add anymore why is this?? Can i stop it from occuring? You really ought to use a contiguous range to hold your data. If you need to gather data from separate cells, gather them using formulas in a single column, then plot this column. The problem is that the series formula has a limit on its length. Every cell you add contains a number of characters, "Sheet1!$A$1" is eleven characters, plus a comma, plus brackets surrounding the whole string of them. If your ...

Difference in Detail Acct Inquiry vs Acct Transactions SmartList
We have several cases where journal entries shown for a GL account on the Detail Inquiry window do not show up in an Account Transactions SmartList for the same account and date range. I've confirmed that the JE's are posted and I can see them in GL20000. We found this when researching differences in our balance sheet from FRx. The same entries that aren't making it to the SmartList are also not making it to FRx. Other entries for the accounts in the same date range are showing up in SmartList and FRx. Very strange. We're on GP 10, SP3. Any ideas? Than...

Looking up data in various columns
Hi all, It is possible to do the following: Column A Column B Column C Column D Column E 123 456 No 789 Yes I would like to enter a three digit number i.e. 123 in column A and for it then to lookup for the identical number in Column C and return the number in Column D to Column B if Column E equals "No". If I was to enter the number 123 in Column A and Column E equals "Yes" then I want to notify the user via a message box (if possible) that this number is incorrect and needs to be ...

How to clean one book using data from another?
Hello, I'm an intern and a relative new user of Excel. I've used it before, but only for simple sorting. Here's my problem: I am using Excel '03 to sort e-mail address lists. I have two separate files, one with names, email addresses, and postal addresses, and a "cleaned" list with all non-working e-mail addresses removed. What I want to know is, is there any way to use the second list to clean the first list of all the people whose e-mail addresses no longer work, without manually searching through them one row at a time? I have nearly 10,000 names on one an...

Missing Data Connection Library Type Sharepoint 2010
Here is a strange one for the braintrust. I have a new install of SP2010. It is a farm setup so I have separate web and DB servers. All are running Win2k8 Standard 64bit. All seems to be working just fine, except I can't create a Data Connection Library. When I go to do so, that type is missing. Can't seem to figure out why. Am I missing something? As this seem to be SharePoint related query, can you please post it on SharePoint Related newsgroups/forums for quicker response and turn-around? Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS&q...

Load Excel data in a SQL Server table
Hi all, what's the simple way to read an Excel file (always in the same format and name) in my WinForm and pass this data to a SQL Server stored procedure? Thanks in advance. Luigi "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5FCDFDA-7BFD-4358-858F-15A391C19B7A@microsoft.com... > What's the simplest way to read an Excel file (always in the same format > and > name) in my WinForm and pass this data to a SQL Server stored procedure? http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Excel+OleDb ...

Effect of Conditional Formatting, Data Validation
I have a very large workbook with many worksheets and am experiencing bloat and slowness. I know, I know, I am inviting joke responses about using Gas-X, but please restrain yourselves! In order to provide a visual key as to which fields are empty, I am using conditional formatting to turn empty fields red. I also use Data Validation to control what goes into the cells. I never know how many rows will be filled in, so I just select the entire column and put in conditional formatting and the data validation, and then delete the conditional formatting and data validation for the header...