Total Change not Updating

When I run update for the investment summary none of my stocks show any
change in price which I think makes the Days Total Change in my portfolio
manager never show anything.  I remember it working a while ago but it
doesn't work anymore so I never see what my daily total change is.

Anyone have any ideas why these stock prices are not updating?
0
David6734 (2)
8/14/2007 1:54:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

What version of Money?  Is it more than two years since installation
(Standard) or 3 years (Deluxe and Premium)?  Do your other accounts update?
--
Peace,
BobJ

"David6734" <David6734@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I run update for the investment summary none of my stocks show any
> change in price which I think makes the Days Total Change in my portfolio
> manager never show anything.  I remember it working a while ago but it
> doesn't work anymore so I never see what my daily total change is.
>
> Anyone have any ideas why these stock prices are not updating?

0
Privacy1 (389)
8/14/2007 3:33:10 PM
It is 2007 Deluxe and my regular accounts update fine but I didn't realize
when my stock prices and stuff didn't start updating.

Thanks

"Marilyn & Bob" wrote:

> What version of Money?  Is it more than two years since installation
> (Standard) or 3 years (Deluxe and Premium)?  Do your other accounts update?
> --
> Peace,
> BobJ
>
> "David6734" <David6734@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I run update for the investment summary none of my stocks show any
> > change in price which I think makes the Days Total Change in my portfolio
> > manager never show anything.  I remember it working a while ago but it
> > doesn't work anymore so I never see what my daily total change is.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas why these stock prices are not updating?

0
David6734 (2)
8/14/2007 3:46:04 PM
I am having the very same problem over the last two weeks.  All the funds in
portfolio manager  are saying "unch" in the price.  I have 2006 Deluxe and
run windows xp.  This must have something to do with their banking online
update but it is very frustrating

"David6734" wrote:

> When I run update for the investment summary none of my stocks show any
> change in price which I think makes the Days Total Change in my portfolio
> manager never show anything.  I remember it working a while ago but it
> doesn't work anymore so I never see what my daily total change is.
>
> Anyone have any ideas why these stock prices are not updating?
0
suzannef (2)

changing money
HI EVERY BODY I AM NEW IN HERE AND I REALLY NEEDS HELP IN THIS ...PLEASE HELP MR *set up a spreadsheet to calculate the amount of french franc you can buy.all the answers should be rounded to the nearest french franc . you have 1� equals 9.2754 franch franc* thanks a lot -- firouz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ firouz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=35235 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=550105 ??? =1*9.2754 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr...

adding cross-functional flowchart changes page-layout
i would like to add to a "landscape" page a stencil>flowchart>cross-functional flowchart shapes vertical. when adding it the page converse automatically to a "portrait" page, while it should remain "landscape" the same happens if I add cross-functional flowchart shapes horizontal to a "portrait" page. it changes into a "landscape" page. can I avoid this? thx, kjetil I can't think of a way to avoid having the page orientation switch to portrait when you drop the functional band shape out and pick vertical. Visio automatically cha...

Changing to Outlook
I have been using Outlook Express and now have Outlook. Have been able to import address book and mail but emails are still coming to Express. How do I change things so they come to my Outlook inbox? Thanks You have to setup your account(s) in Outlook (Tools\Email Accounts in 2003) and then quit using Express. You can also import your mail, address book, and account settings from Express using the Outlook Import/Export tool (File\Import Export...). Afterward, you should delect your account in Express (Tools\Accounts\<select mail account>\Remove) so that you do not accidently do...

How change Sign-in Name?
I've been using Money for years. Recently I've changed my passport account email address because the old one will no longer be available to me in the near future. When starting Money, I entered the new email address and password and Money allows me to log in. However, the issue is, the next time I start Money, the old email address is back in there and I must enter the new email address every time I start Money. How can I change the Sign-in name to same the correct email address? (I tried File/Password Manager and it will show the new address... until I close and re-open mone...

How to prevent item changed in a CListCtrl?
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I have a CListCtrl in a Detailed View. Below the CListCtrl there are a few CEdits to display the value of each column. So it's kind of the data form. I need to do like this: If users has changed one of the CEdits BUT they haven't save the data and they want to change the selected item of the CListCtrl to other item, a confirmation message will appear to ask if the data they have been changed to be saved or not. There are 3 options: Yes: the data change is saved and the current focus is on the item user desired. No : the data change is NOT saved and th...

change date in a sql statement from a cell
Hello, I am using Excel 2007 I have a pivot table that gets refresh everyday. The data from the pivot table is based on a sql statement, which the data is connected to a AS/400 table. Here is my problem every morning I go in the connection properties and change the SQLstatement (date) in the command text. I don't want my user to do this. What other option can I do? I was thinking change the date in a cell (A1) and somehow the SQL statement picks up the new date or maybe some sort of parameter, but I am clueless in how to do this. Any tips or website to visit I will a...

Data labels: need value AND % change
I'm working on a series of column charts that show annual data for # sold, $ volume, average price, median price, etc. I want it to show the 2002 and 2003 values for each of these but I ALSO want to be able to show the % change between the 2, so we can see trends. So far, I only see that you can label the data with the value, or the percentage. I haven't seen how you can show the values AND the % change. Any ideas? I'd really appreciate it! --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Create the desired label in a separate column (the 2003 price concatenated with t...

Why are my numbers disappearing in excel yet it totals them?
I have a spreadsheet that I have filled out the individual cells with number. These cells are totaling correctly, however when I open the spreadsheet the individual number I entered are showing blank.... I moved my mouse around in the spreadhsheet and all of a sudden the numbers appeared and then disappeared. Check the font color. The default is black. Also check the cell color. Default is "no fill". If the font color was changed to white, you would only see the content after you select the cell. Remember to Click Yes, if this post helps! "Donna S...

Updating source data links
Hi all, I'm having a small (major) issue with editing my links from graphs and data when moving the file of the original source. I'm rearranging my drive as it's just turned into a bit of a mess and I'm looking to just start over with new folders etc.. However I'm going to become unstuck when moving some of these files as I have thousands of charts and data that will be affected if I move the source data. ie. Analysis/UPG/March2010/Meeting to Reporting/March2010/Output I've read around and seen the option of edit > links but this isn't enti...

Update Trigger 03-11-10
Hey guys, whats up?? I am not new to SQL but I am trying to create an Update trigger for the first time. I have found several links to Update triggers but they seemed to confuse me more than anything. So, here's what I'm trying to do. I have a table called, "MattersQLegalAssistant" (Table 1)that has a field called "Q1stLABridgelin" (Field 1). I am trying to update a field called, "Q1stBridgeline" (Field 2) in a 2nd table called, "MattersQMSUHearing1" (Table 2). So in other words, Update Table 2, Field 2 with values from Table 1, Field...

WTF is wrong with MS Money 2007 Updates?
For the past few days the updating of pportfolio prices has been intermittent. This morning, an hour after the market has opened, the prices have still not updated. Anybody else having this problem? Anyone have a clue @ what the problem is? I usually find the program helpful, but sometimes it can be a real PITA. Tx, FD 90% of my portfolio update requests also fail - the online update arrows just spin endlessly. Like you, this has been happening for several days. Updates used to be pretty much rock-solid - no more. Using MS Money Plus Deluxe. Dave "FumDuk" wrote: > ...

Installing Updates
I keep trying to install these updates, but they continue to fail to install. I have disabled my McAfee, but it still wont install. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308) Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441) Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158) Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB982124) Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB982135) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312) Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft O...

cannot install Office 2001 Combo update 9,0,4
When I try to launch it on my G4, the Classic Environment is automatically launched. Then I get the following message: "The default location for this install cannot be found.This install will be cancelled." I have no trouble with other installs. Hi It sounds like you may have put your Office 2001 installation in a place other than the default location and the updater can't find it. Is that possible? -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Googl...

Changing Outlook 2002 email "From" field without the "on behalf of" text
I occassionally want to send emails from an address different to my standard email account. I'd prefer not to have to change the email account details on these occassions. I have the "From" field in my New Mail template which I populate with a contact showing the email address I want the email from. Unfortunately, when the email arrives it appears as From: [mailto:myEmailAccountAddress] On Behalf Of myDesiredTemporaryFromAddress I've searched my Outlook settings and the MS site but cannot see how to get rid of this undesired annotation i.e. "[mailto:myEmail...

Pick list width changes by itself...why?
I have some columns with the width 4. Sometimes the validation pick list is wide like 40 and sometimes it is only as wide as the column. I already know there's code to temp make the column wider when you click on it. But this behaviour of the pick list sometimes appearing much wider than the column makes me think there's something influencing the width of the pick list itself. Is there some way to control the width of the pick list without changing the width of the column or is what I'm seeing occur just an Excel bug? Thanks, Joe M. ...

How to change appearance of the links, pointing to subdocuments in the master document
Hi, I want to change the appearance of the links, which are pointing to subdocuments in the master document (Word 2003). Specifically I want those links to look more descriptive with regards to their contents - specifically making those links to appear like those are entries in the Table Of Contents (like it would be looking if those subdocuments were just paragraphs in the single monolitic document). Please note that I DO NOT want to rename the filenames of those subdocuments - I just want to change the appearance of the links to those documents, in the way I already described above....

Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!
See the subject, I know you can set up a formula to do it I want a button! PLEASE, for years I've just wanted to change case on the fly, YEARS! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3c7554c...

Update Prolbem
I got Money 2005 Delux ( Web ) and it will not Update. I used the same passport account that i got money with.. I have a cable connection and its been on all night and still only says 1%. I have tryed makeing a new user account and making a new money file and it still would not download. ...

Change Display Order in Charts
I have an X-Y chart with a cloud of points and a line. When the chart plots, the line is always hidden behind the cloud of points. Can I bring the line to the top so it becomes visible? I tried making the line first and last, but it always ends up behind the cloud. Thank you. Lines for a given chart group (group of data series) are plotted behind points of that same chart group in an XY chart. However, you can change the chart group by changing the axis on which the chart group is plotted. Make the plot with one series formatted as markers only and another as lines only, double cli...

Signature Removes after Office Updates
All clients have signatures setup with disclaimers. However, after applying Microsoft updates via WSUS, the settings for the signatures are removed and are not automatically showing on new mail and replies. Can anyone provide some direction on what to look into to get this corrected? This client must have the disclaimers show on every new mail and reply coming from within the network. Thanks !!! ...

eConnect: Difficulty updating SHIPMTHD
I am having trouble getting the SHIPMTHD field to update when I update existing sales orders. No matter what I set this field to, it does not update the original SHIPMTHD that was passed in when the order was created. Has anybody had success updating the SHIPMTHD field for existing sales orders? Thanks, Bryan Bedard Windsor, ON Bryan - I do it all the time. The biggest issue I found was the methods being set up exactly the same on both ends. -HTH - Mark "Bryan Bedard" wrote: > I am having trouble getting the SHIPMTHD field to update when I update > existing sales ...

How do I calculate the change in stock price in excel.
How do I calculate the change in stock price from the previous day. Put yesterday's price in cell A1 and today's price in cell A2. In cell A3 put the formula: =A2-A1 -- Gary's Student "Knowledge001" wrote: > How do I calculate the change in stock price from the previous day. ...

Updating Share Point list from within Excel
I have the need to update an existing SharePoint list within Excel using VBA code. Is this possible? Can somebody point me to some reference that can direct met on how to do it? I'm able to save workbook and create dashboard from that workbook. However, now I need to update custom fields in an existing list. Regards, OMER ...

Has the service pack and Moble connectivity update been released?
Has the service pack and Mobile connectivity update been released? There was talk at the last Microsoft seminar I attended back in June that there would be some patches and feature updates for CRM released this summer. Have they been released yet? Bill Walter yes they have been released. Go to support.microsoft.com then downloads and seach on microsoft crm. the mobile addon has been released as well as updates for Windows XP SP2 -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Bill Walter" <wqwalter@hotmai...

Problem after MS Update KB978207
Hi All, After installing KB978207 we found we had no network connection and IPSec eventId: 7023. Has anyone else installed this yet or found a solution to this? Thanks, Nick My guess is this is that old DNS reserved ports issue that can happen randomly on any reboot and has nothing to do with KB978207. Make sure you add the DNS reservation patch to fix your IPSec booting issue: http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2009/03/11/sbs-2003-and-dns-patch-issues-revisited.aspx -- Allan Williams Nick wrote: > Hi All, > > After installing KB97820...