Today's Total Change

This column is always blank for my mutual funds, even though the  Last Price
and Change columns reflect the current/correct information.  I found
reference to a download to fix this problem in Money 2001 but nothing for my
version (2004 Deluxe).  Is there a fix available and/or does 2005 Deluxe
correct this?

Thanks!
0
HalB (9)
11/4/2004 10:45:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

HalB,

I never used MS Money before v. 2005, but I do have this issue right
now with my  mutual funds.  How I found your post was to see if anyone
else had the same issue.  Hopefully someone else knows if there is a
fix/work-around.

Eric B.

HalB wrote:
> This column is always blank for my mutual funds, even though the
Last Price
> and Change columns reflect the current/correct information.  I found
> reference to a download to fix this problem in Money 2001 but nothing
for my
> version (2004 Deluxe).  Is there a fix available and/or does 2005
Deluxe
> correct this?
>
> Thanks!

0
eabarner (1)

How do I change text to proper when text is already in upper?
I am working on a big Data base. The names were put in Excel, it is in all upper case. I need it in Proper. I tried to change it and I can't get it right. If anyone can help it would be great. Thanks Kate I need a step by step instructions "K" wrote: > .. The names were put in Excel, it is in all > upper case. I need it in Proper. > I tried to change it and I can't get it right. I'm not sure what you tried ? Anyway, we could try this on a spare copy Assuming names are in col A, in A2 down Put in say, B2: =TRIM(PROPER(A2)) Copy B2 down If the results are o...

changing calculation mode (xlCalculationAutomatic) w/o showing workbook
Hello, Is there a way to switch the calculation mode without having t actually show the workbook? I am writing a program in VB and want t turn the automatic calculation mode off while I input a bunch of data then turn it back on after I finish inputting. I created this hack so that it would work, but I would rather not hav to make the workbook visible in order to do this. wkbk.Windows("ExcelRef.xls").Visible = True wkbk.Application.Calculation = xlCalculationManual <inputting function> wkbk.Application.Calculation = xlCalculationAutomatic wkbk.Windows("ExcelRef.xls&q...

Format several pages at once w/o data changing (Excel).
I have a user that used Lotus 123 to format several pages at once; however, not changing the data within the cells amongst these pages. So whenever you format the sheet, the other sheets format as well. And if you change a number, it will only change on that sheet and not the rest. We are now using Excel 2003 and was wondering if it had the same capability as Lotus 123. I was unsuccessful in finding a way to do this. You can group sheets by holding down the CTRL key as you click the sheet tabs. Any changes made to one sheet will be made to all grouped sheets. Right-click a sheet an...

TODAY() function
i am doin a worksheet on car insurance for a computing project. one o the criteria is that if a customer is under the age of 25, 5 point will be added to his record. if the refernce for the cell is E10 wa formula would i use? am i using the rong funcion -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Assuming that cell b1 has the age ie:24, in cell c1 =if(b1<25,5,0) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "sajida.x" <sajida.x.ya1sn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:sajida.x.ya1sn@excelforum-nospam.com... > i am doin a worksheet on car insuranc...

Change order of Views
We have set up different views in our Document page on SharePoint. We would like to put the list of created views in alpha order. Is there a way to do this? I made several views in a document library with un-sorted name. but when I click the view in the document library, those views are sorted in alpha order. (mine is MOSS 2007 SP2) "Newsgal" wrote: > We have set up different views in our Document page on SharePoint. We would > like to put the list of created views in alpha order. Is there a way to do > this? ...

Changing the Startup Inbox
Currently when I start Outlook the focus is on the inbox that is in the Personal Folders? I have two profiles: Hotmail (MAPI) and Gmail (Pop3). I would like to have the starting inbox be the Hotmail but if MAPI can't be done then Gmail would be ok. Its a bother to have to click on one of the favorites because the focus is in the inbox in Personal Folders. "Stile" <Stile@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3D6F325-81C1-404D-A2F9-E1265DE7A45D@microsoft.com... > Currently when I start Outlook the focus is on the inbox that is in the > Person...

Money keeps changing downloaded ATM withdrawls to Verizon. argh!
For many years, Money recognized ATM withdrawls and assigned the correct payee and category automagically. I don't know what I did, but now every ATM withdrawl comes up as a telephone bill payment to Verizon and I have to manually change it. This happens regardless of the ATM withdrawl amount. What can I do to put things back? It's killing me. Using Money2005, btw. Thanks in advance for any help. -josh Nevermind. Found the payee match settings. Can you tell me what you did to correct this? I am having a similar problem with downloads. All transactions at Food World are ...

How can I get a report on the number of field changes made in Exce
I need to be able to account for the number of field changes made in a given month in an Excel database. Is there a way this can be accomplished? Possibly keep some record using the change event Chip Pearson's page on events. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/events.htm -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "j.sjoberg" <j.sjoberg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:602308A7-E3AF-43E3-B130-F08426C7509F@microsoft.com... > I need to be able to account for the number of field changes made in a given > month in an Excel database. Is there a way this can be accomplished? ...

HTML tags changing cell shape and size
Hi, I am working on some html text in excel spreadsheet. When I past some HTML in a cell, the cell changes shape according to the html tags For example, text will become bold if <b></b> is used and font change in a similar way. Is there are way I can disable html in a cell altogether where exce treats it just like text and shape of my cell doesn't change? Thank -- wmciu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wmcius's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1561 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/s...

Changing hot key for the button on the dialog programmatically
Is there a way to change hot key for the button programmatically? I know how to change label using SetDlgItemText() but not how to change/ assign hotkey What do you mean by hot key exactly? If you are talking about pressing a button called "&Button" with Ctrl+B, then if you set the button text to "B&utton", it will change the hot key for that button to Ctrl+U. That limits you to hot keys that would match a letter on the button, if you want to have hot keys that don't relate to the button text then use an accelerator table. AliR. <John_Doe@inbox.ru&g...

how to CHANGE THE name "rajeev Chhajer" to "Chhajer rajeev"
I want to change the name and title placements in a cell/ worksheet/excel file. For ex. the content of the cell is "Rajeev Chhajer" and i wanna change to "Chhajer Rajeev" Pl suggest for the same, if u know. with your name in A1, use =MID(A1,FIND(" ",A1)+1,99)&" "&LEFT(A1,FIND(" ",A1)-1) cheers teylyn 'The Code Cage - Microsoft Office Help - Microsoft Office Discussion' (http://www.thecodecage.com) Rajeev Chhajer;671235 Wrote: > I want to change the name and title placements in a cell/ works...

Stamp date for every record change
Hello! I need to know when and who made a change to a record. Is there an easy way to do this? The problem is that the data can be changed through both forms and queries, so programming the event for every form/query is impractical. Is there any 'global' event that fires when a record is saved or something? In Access 2010 (released later this month), you will be able to use Data Macros to do this. In current versions of Access, there's now way. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html...

Converting a field from Yes/No to Text Box not changing in a form
Hi I am in the process of creating a form in which I realized that I had set up a field in a table to be Yes/No (1 or 0). I realized that I actually need it to read "Yes" or "No" just I converted it to a text field. But when I check my form, it doesn't reflect my change. In other words, the fields are blank whereas I wanted to see either a "Yes" or a "No". How do I fix this problem without recreating the form? Thanks in advance. Are you certain that the text box is bound to the field in the table? -- Doug Steele, Microso...

Multiply hours:minutes by cost/hour to get total cost?
How does one do a simple function to multiply a time (in hours:minutes i.e. [hh]:mm) by a cost per hour (i.e. $60/hour). If I have the time in one column, and the rate per hour in another column, I need the total to be the total cost (i.e. 10:50 times $60 = sum??? should equal $650.00 but I can't get the formula to work). =A1*B1*24 Times in Excel are stored as fractions of a day. Multiplying by 24 gives you the # of hours -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Rachael" <Rachael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13C81F5A-85D1-41BE-8ADC-7DE374C4746E@microsoft....

dates suddenly changed from x/xx/2004 format to number
I set up my excel 2003 for dates to be written 4/25/2004 and instead all I get is serial numbers. I tried to format the cell for the date as above but it only comes out in serial numbers. When I set this spead sheet up it worked fine. The suddenly this changed and the dates went away. I cannot reverse this. any hints. As answered by Jim Rech in excel.misc -- Maybe you hit Ctrl-~ by accident and changed to "formulas view"? Hit it again or uncheck Tools, Options, View, Formulas. scheinz wrote: > I set up my excel 2003 for dates to be written 4/25/2004 > and instea...

Money Plus Deluxe 2008 Can't Change Account Type
I set up a 401k account as an asset account, instead of a retirement account in an earlier version of Money. I did it that way because that version made it hard to manage if listed properly. I can't figure out how to change it to a retirement account in Money Plus Deluxe 2008. It isn't an option under Change Account Settings. However, if I look at my checking account under Change Account Settings, there is an option to change it to a retirement account. Why can't I change an asset account to a retirement account? -- Jeannine ...

Upgrade/change license from Office 2008 Home and Student Edition to Office 2008 Standard Edition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel The product is great for what I have been using personally at home on my new Mac for a while now. Somehow wondering if I want to move my Mac to my workplace for my day-to-day work, do I need to change my license to a standard one (rather than the current 2008 Home Edition). If so, how do I upgrade it? Thanks in advance for any advice. Contact MS customer support: Microsoft Product Support Services 1-866-474-4882; M-F, 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific Time Or via Mactopia: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[...

Changing Page Orientation #2
How do I change the page orientation for one page in my Publisher document from portrait to landscape? When I change the orientation, it changes it for all pages. Inserting a section break does not do it either. Select all on the page, group, rotate 90 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CPCC" <CPCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1770E28C-CFD6-4F25-A510-0E1FBC3CC5CD@microsoft.com... > How do I change the page orientation for one page in my Publisher document > from portr...

Changing Date Values!!! (dd/mm/yy) =(
Hi everyone.. im new to this forum :rolleyes: i joined because i wanted a solution to something thats been bugging me ever since i got Excel :eek: I am running Micrososft Excel 2003 in case you wanted to know... The problem is this: When i type a date in the format: (xx/yy/zz) - Excel recognises the xx as the month (ie. mm/dd/yy) When in fact i want it to recognise xx as the day (ie. dd/mm/yy) That means every time i type (1/2/05) into a1 and (2/2/05) into a2 i drag the rest and they come out like this: 1/2/2005 2/2/2005 3/2/2005 4/2/2005 5/2/2005 6/2/2005 7/2/2005 8/2/2005 9/2/...

Exchange error 5.6.1, recipient changed address
Hello, We are trying to resolve an ongoing issue with a mailbox on our Exchange 2003 server (in a Windows 2003 domain). When sending a message to this mailbox via a global distribution list or global security group (user is a member of the list/group), the sender gets the returned message with error # 5.6.1: "The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lastname, Firstname on 5/9/2005 8:00 AM The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified has changed address permanently and forwarding was not applicable <ourserver.ourdomain.com #5.1.6>" I have substituted...

Stock Spinoff
In Microsoft Money 2004 I recently entered a stock spinoff. The program entered the quantity of shares and in the Activity Column as "Add Shares" but the price of the stock was not entered. In order for the program to properly monitor progress of the spinoff I added the price of the stock at the time of spinoff. My Portfolio now shows a Total Return of "NA" and I am sure it is because of the soaring percentage rate of this stock (4,000%) due to the short time period the stock was held. Do I have to wait for the portfolio to show a total return until time reduces this high p...

Pivot table question: How to display total and percent for data simultaneouly
I'd like to make a pivot chart that displays the same data both as a total and as a percentage at the same time: Example: Consider the following source data: Name Category Value a c1 10 a c2 20 b c1 5 b c2 30 It is easy enough to make a pivot table displaying: Sum of Value Category Name c1 c2 Grand Total a 10 20 30 b 5 30 35 Grand Total 15 50 65 It is also easy to display the percentages of the grand total for each entry. I'd like to display both simultaneously. Something like Name c...

dates change when I copy and paste
I have a report that has columns for Day of week and a column for th date(10/15/04) but when I copy and paste to another excel worksheet th date changes from ex: 10/15/04 to 10/13/08. Any ideas why this woul happen. It's a pretty lengthy report and I hate to always have t change each date. Help. : -- Nesi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Nesia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1534 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26965 Hi both workbooks have different date setting (...

disallow state change of check box
Hi, if the check box is clicked how can I disallow change of its state based on certain terms... Thanx alekmil "alekm" <alekm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F93CDF14-4896-46CE-9FB5-8126116AE1B4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > if the check box is clicked how can I disallow change of its state based > on > certain terms... > Thanx > > alekmil If <certain terms> Then Checkbox.Enabled = False Else Checkbox.Enabled = True End If It's best to do this before the checkbox is clicked (say the lostfocus event ...

Why would the formating change from one computer to another?
We created a report that is perfectly formatted - go to another computer, open the same document and its distorted...why would that be? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "April" <April@discussi...