time of transaction?

Is there a way to enter the time of a transaction, so that items could be
sorted by date and time - not just date?
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, jim.s.witherspoon wrote:

>Is there a way to enter the time of a transaction, so that items could be
>sorted by date and time - not just date?

No. You can sort by entry order, however.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Time Clock in RMS
We use the time clock feature in RMS and are, for the most part, happy with the results. Some of the issues we have with it are: We really do not want to give all employees that "punch the clock" the ability to sign on to POS but that seems to be a neccessity to use this feature. We would like to be able to attach a message to an employee that will pop-up when that employee attempts to punch in. Messages such as "see store manager when you arrive" or "W4 is due today" would be very helpful in communicating with each employee. Does anyone make a time cloc...

Timed recordings
I'm just about to start building my own media PC, which will primarily serve as a receiver and recorder for digital TV - both from satellite and terrestrial. I'm in the UK, but as the UK newsgroup for Media Center is rather quiet, I thought I'd seek help from both groups. I hope you don't mind the cross-posting. I can't remember the correct terminology, but our broadcasters send some sort of control signal along with the broadcast which indicates the precise start and stop times of each programme (this is in addition to the usual programme guide). It i...

Time Calculation #3

Sales Report filtered by time, Z Report filtered by date
Does anyone have any Z summary reports that can be filtered by day, week, etc Also does anyone have a sales summary report that can be filtered by date and time. (Our liquor store is open untill 1 AM and I can't get the broken out sales over the "two day" period once sales has started on the next day? Thank you so much in advance. There is a combined Z report on the Jean Holland web site (I believe) that does exactly what you want it to do. In regards to (sales) reports by date and time: I asked the same question a week or so ago in this NG but didn't get any soluti...

Its time for release debugging
Hello. We have moved to release version of our products. I'm new to debugging release version. I guess there is an option to understand the reason for a crash in my application although it is a release version. Whenever there is a crash a pop-up window called "error report content" is displayed with "Send error" or something. I can view the stack on this window but I know nothing about using it. Where can I start from? I need any information on debugging/finding crash reason on release versions of my application. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Would this crash be happeni...

Time allotment deduction in Contract Lines
Hi, I tried to use the contract in CRM to track SLA activities. I created a new template and set "Allotment Type" to "Time". However when I created a case with a service activity and completed (or resolved) both, the deduction was only 1 instead of actual minutes set in the service activity. I set the minutes of Contract Line to 120 and task took 1 hour (60 minutes). There has been some customizations and workflow done for Cases, not Contract. But I wouldn't have thought that would have mattered. Any enlightment is appreciated. Tony Hi Tony, I just tried the...

How to fix Run/time error 438
Hello In this forum Mr. Albert D. Kallal gently helped me with this piece of code to paste .pdf files on DeskTop Private SubtxtPath_Click() Dim strDeskTop As String 'get path location to desktop strDeskTop = CreateObject("Shell.Application").Namespace(&H10&).self.Path FileCopy "C:\Belly\DataBase\Docs\" & Me.txtPath, strDeskTop & "\" & Me.txtPath However, after clicking the button this messaged is displayed: Run-time error '438': Object doesn't support this property or method When I open the vba it shows in ye...

Run-Time error '13': Type mismatch
Hi guys, I've got a spreadsheet that contains macros that remove columns and re-format the contents of a report. The idea is that the users copy the report (in xls format) and paste it in this workbook and run the macros by clicking on a button. My macros assume the first row contains the first record My users are not computer savvy and pasting the report in my spreadsheet by selecting any cell other than A1 will mean that my macros will pretty much butcher the report and the results will be useless. My solution was to unlock only cell A1 and protect the whole spreadsheet...

Change colour once a certain time period passed
I record the date of when I send a letter. I send several hundred o these letters. Once 30 days passes, I need to send out a reminder t these people that receive the letters. I was thinking that perhaps th best way to do this would be to have the cells automatically chang colour to indicate that 30 days has passed. But as only a basi formula user in excel, whats the simpliest way to do this -- Diann ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dianne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3029 View this thread: http://www.e...

How do I hold email in Exchange Queue to be sent at specific time/date?
Our company is in the process of creating a weekly email newsletter/reminder to be sent out to subscribing customers. I'm using an account on our Exchange 2003 SP2 server to relay emails from our website to the customer. I want to be able to queue up and hold the emails for this account to be sent at a specific time, say Monday mornings at 8am, but I don't want to interfere with the normal operation of the rest of the organization's incoming/outgoing email. How do I go about doing this? I've looked at the SMTP Connectors and it appears as if this is possible, but I do...

Time-scale option
I can=B4t set up the time scale x axis of my line chart. If I click automatic options the scale show dates of 1900,=20 but I want to see the real months that are on my table.=20 The format of the table column is dd-mm-yy from 2002 to=20 2004 and I need to see in the chart these months, no 1900. If I type min and max dates, the lines are shrink into the=20 3 first month of 2002, so the don=B4t show the right=20 information, neither.=20 Thank you very much. Hi only some ideas: - are you really using date values in you table? Esp. showing 1900 in your chart indicates there may be a problem with...

Appointment start time changed to one hour later in OWA
I currently have a problem with exchange server 2000 and OWA. When a client opens and accepts an appointment through OWA the appointment time is changed to be one hour later than the appointment time should be. I have found KB article 818379 which describes this problem, and says to install september post sp3 rollup. After applying these updates and re-booting the exchange server, the problem still exists. Has anyone come across this problem before? Our setup includes 5 exchange servers across 3 sites, with 2 sites having both a front-end and back-end exchange server. Both the front-end and ba...

Conversion Of Unix Time
Hi All, I have a field on my excel report which comes as a UnixTime (1235502582).I want this to be in Excel readable format for e.g 24- SEP-2009 21:20.The char is string type I want to use this in a macro,since affer the data is downloaded,i want the code to convert.The data is several thousand rows.How would I make a column reference to call the macro. If I am using a macro like , Public Function UnixTime2DT(lUnixTimeStamp As Long) As Date UnixTime2DT = DateAdd("s", lUnixTimeStamp, #1/1/1970#) End Function how would i call it to a particular column? I tried to call it as .Co...

Time field conversion to SQL 2000
I have an Access 2000 db that I want to upsize to SQL server 2000. Some fields are of date/time data type and show only time in hours and minutes, These fields will not convert. What should I do??? (Fields of date/time type that show short date will convert.) Thanks a M for your help. Magnus Add a phony date to them. Usually the system minimum is used. (Sometimes the max.) Depends on what you need. Once the data is stored in SQL Server you can still display just the hours and minutes. Actually, Access *does* store the date/time field with a date. So you may not be displaying it but i...

On Hand Quantity Point in Time
Ok, so I have figured out how to make a crystal report generate a on hand quantity for an item at any given time in the past. I have that now as a sub report and transfered the value in a variable to the main report to to perform other logic tasks but it has some issues. I can not sum or count any calculations for the report in total due to the nature in which the calculations are done so what I really need is someway for the SQL server to provide that answer. That is, given item X and date Y what was the quantity on hand on that day based on the sum of calculations and the adjusted be...

Mislabeled Transactions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4856F.A4EBAFF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are using Microsoft Money 2004. For some reason, when we = download our transactions from our bank, Microsoft Money mislabels our = ATM withdrawals, referring to them consistently as a payment to another = party. Somehow, the program has decided that this is the automatic = match for ATM withdrawals. We are of course able to fix each mislabeled = transaction manually; this is, however, very...

How to change appointment time for a series?
When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the appointment time for the series? Outlook 2003 Do you mean a "recurring appointment"? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Bryan" wrote: > When I open a series I can not find a way to change the appointment time. > > When the appointment time changes for a series event, how do I change the ...

printing the saved date/time
is the a field code or something to print the save date in a footer i.e there is a field code for the current date in excel &[date], but i would like it to be the last date it was saved thanks in advance!!! You need VBA to do this If you copy this in the ThisWorkbook module it will print the Last Save Time in the RightFooter of every sheet you print Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&8Last Saved : " & _ ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDoc...

Keeping 2 Excel workbooks open at the same time
I was able to have 2 workbooks open at the same time on a wide screen laptop, and somehow my settings must have gotten modified. Now I can only open 1 workbook at a time. Each time that I attempt to open a 2nd one, the first one is minimized. How do I correct this? Thanks for your help -- Royal How about just window|Arrange|Tiled (or whatever you want) Royal wrote: > > I was able to have 2 workbooks open at the same time on a wide screen laptop, > and somehow my settings must have gotten modified. Now I can only open 1 > workbook at a time. Each time that I attempt to open a...

sends same message multiple times
I have been experiencing the problem that instead of a message just leaving the outbox, I'll receive a message that it timed/out, but if I don't delete that message immediately, it gets sent to the recipient over and over. I had one that went out 99 times before I stopped it by deleting the message from the outbox. These messages never show as sent mail. Any ideas? ...

Unofficial Daylight Saving Time Workaround for Entourage X
Office 2004 was updated for the DST changes (11.3.3) however, Office X will not be updated by Microsoft. Officially, Office X has reached the end of it's life-cycle. Support for Entourage X ended January 9, 2007. A workaround for the DST change has been provided by a group of anonymous contributors in the Entourage Mac community for Entourage X. It is provided "as is" with no warranties or support. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/articles/unofficial_dst_workaround.html> This is a workaround not a fix. Any questions about using the workaround should be addressed on the mi...

Part-time, flexible consulting opportunity for MSCRM developer/integrator
An established SaaS software vendor is seeking an experienced MSCRM consultant for assistance in implementing clients on a robust Software + Services integration to CRM 3.0/4.0 on-premise. This part-time opportunity offers an opportunity for flexible scheduling, remote work via LiveMeeting, and significant growth potential as the product continues it rapid adoption in the marketplace. Please read the job description and contact crmspluss [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested. Microsoft CRM Technical Implementation Consultant The Opportunity: A respected leader in SaaS marketing and...

Automatic Time and date in email templates
How can i use automatic time and date in email templates? Automatic as in how and where? -----Original Message----- From: manuel.martinez@keyson.es [mailto:manuel.martinez@keyson.es] Posted At: Monday, November 28, 2005 11:41 PM Posted To: microsoft.public.crm Conversation: Automatic Time and date in email templates Subject: Automatic Time and date in email templates How can i use automatic time and date in email templates? ...

Validating added time and privious rec
I have a UserForm to register working hours. How can I restrict the input so that the user cannot write working hours twice the same date and same time? Say first time he writes overtime from 16:00 to 18:00 and than he writes 17:00 to 19:00 the very same date. That would be wrong, right? He might have started again later that day say at 19:30 to 21:00 hrs. That should be accepted by the program. How can I prevent errors (with vba code) here? Thank you for your help. Regards ...

Bank of America transaction downloading #2
Anyone else trying to use Money'05 with Bank of America (California) and having problems with the content that goes intot the account register? I'm getting some fairly worthless information inserted into the Payee field. Most of my downloaded transaction come in as "INTRALINK NETWORK TRANS 876565" or "BANK CARD PURCHASE 765765" instead of "Walmart Store 54657" or "Exxon". For checks the, check number is not in the "Num" field, it's in the payee field. I'm curious if this only a Bank of America phenomenon or a Money-wi...