This 1 weird tip works for flattening the belly 65767

www.fantastic-body.com

Some of my greatest progress in life has come by listening to my
elders.

Wisdom often comes with age.

Well in this case, fatloss wisdom comes with really, really...
REALLY old age.

I'm talking Fred Flintstone-age.

But once I saw how it works, it made perfect sense to try it
myself...

.... and what do you know?

Flatter stomach; less bodyfat; and better muscle tone. Even
sleep improves.

All from this 1 tip.

There's a presentation you need to see:

http://www.everyotherdaydiet.com/go/goodshape  <-- Click-Here

That will tell you all about it.

Enjoy,

Alice Beechman

P.S.  On this page you'll also discover how to get a really
powerful fatloss plan for freee...

Folks can shed up to 21lbs in 21days if they do it right...

http://www.everyotherdaydiet.com/go/goodshape  <-- Click-Here

P.S.  Special freebie to those who watch my entire presentation
on the page above... very nice... : )

www.fantastic-body.com

aaDWY@PQ!gwTfIvzN((SicFR)
0
Steven
1/11/2010 9:10:23 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Recipient policy not working for OU
Exch2003 sp2, win2003 sp1 I want users created in one particular OU to get a different primary SMTP address. I've created the Recipient Policy with a filter for the OU and Apply this Policy now, but users created in that OU still get the Default Policy SMTP addressing. Doesn't seem like it could be any easier. I ran Update Now on the RUS. Not sure what else to even check. Why isn't it working? Any suggestions? A recipient policy filter based on the OU won't work. Try using populating the company or department attribute with a value and then using that. Nue "bruce&...

Clip art works on first try from web then doens't.
Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search right after I open the program, after that I either get a bunch of picture symbols with the little globe in the corner or I get nothing. This clip art thing is really driving me crazy. Anybody know what is up? ridergroov <ridergroov1@comcast.net> was very recently heard to utter: > Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections > clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search > right after I ope...

Is SQL 2000 tran working with VS2008?
I code a store procedure mySP in SQL 2000 in which using transaction. I used two ways to test after saving sp. 1) rename one table or 2) rename column name If I use "exec mySP" in SQL 2000 query window, error will catch but ASP.NET try-catch will catch nothing, it always return no error. Is SQL 2000 tran working with VS2008? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 5, 10:15=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uwe> wrote: > I code a store procedure mySP in SQL 2000...

toggling between open work books
Re EXCEL97 under WinXP-Pro w/SR-2 Microsoft Windows allows you to easily toggle between applications using Alt-Tab. Is there a similar key board to toggle between two open workbooks in Excel? One can use Alt-W to display list of open workbooks, but you can�t just blinding hit the up or down arrow, because the most recently accessed workbook is not always at the top or bottom. I realize that I could get around the problem of opening two copies of Excel and then toggling using the Alt-Tab keys, but typically I�ve got two workbooks open in one copy of Excel before I realize I need the f...

SECOND TRY< WHY NO ANSWERS ??? WINXP PRO,OFFICE 2003PRO not working write. WHY ?
> I bought a Windows XP upgrade disk from a friend and it > installs ok, but has this dumb key on it that starts out > with "XXXXX-640-blah-blah-blah" (why does it use X's ?????) Whats the matter with it, > is the installer or the software no good ?????? I paid > good money for this crappe and get this and it cleaned out > all my email and Kazaa. > Next MS mess, how come Outlook 2003 (has almost the same > bozo key number) does not send my messages to the forums > and I have to use this way ? Is it not working too ? Like > do they check a...

DLookup not working
My code is If DLookup("Mechanic", "PartSuffixTbl", "Mechanic = " & CLng(MechanicList.Column(0)) & "") = MechanicList.Value Then MechanicList.SetFocus MechanicBox.Value = "" MessageBox = "This Mechanic cannot be modified because" MessageBox2 = "there are Wheels assigned to it" Me.refresh This is to look in the Mechanic column of PartSuffixTbl and if the MechanicList.Value is found, the following code takes place. I have and else also but the problem is...

keyboard doesn't work
The keyboard works to type in the password but doesn't work when the desktop appears. I whent thru the hardware trouble shooter. The keys beep when you press them. -- Carol Type of keyboard????? "Carol" <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4120BCCB-DB63-4C37-91D4-B0A7BB1340F7@microsoft.com... > The keyboard works to type in the password but doesn't work when the > desktop > appears. I whent thru the hardware trouble shooter. The keys beep when > you > press them. > -- > Carol On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:2...

SP 1 & 2 Updates
I noticed that when I installed the SP 1 & 2 Updates, I could no longer get .zip, .doc, .htm, .exe attachments and anything like that (.jpg and .gif are no problem). Is there a way to enable attachments of other types to come through? I would like to install the Updates, but need to be able to receive attachments. Thanks for your help. ...

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Password not working
HI, I have been using my default folder set with a password for many years. Of late, i realised that I am not being asked for the password even when I restart the system. When I reset the password, my old password is being required for that. But again when I open Outlook, I am not being asked for the password. What could be the problem be? I recently installed YahooPop to have POP access to my Yahoo account. Could that be a possible reason for this? Thanks for any help. Regarsd Ramesh ...

Formulas in Excel using [R-1] not A10 references
I converted a Word document into Excel 2003 and when creating formulas,they are formatted as the cell the formula is in plus or minus a number of rows or columns. An example: =SUM (R[-4]C:R[-1]C). I would like to see these formulas in the regular format referencing Row and Column number i.e. =Sum A1:V52 Tools >Options, the General tab, uncheck R1C1 reference style "Drregion" wrote: > I converted a Word document into Excel 2003 and when creating formulas,they > are formatted as the cell the formula is in plus or minus a number of rows or > columns. An example...

Work spreadsheet issue
If I have multiple rows of data on a worksheet and on another worksheet I want various counts of rows that have certain things in common, how would I do that? Thanks. -- jenrenea ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jenrenea's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23098 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=373900 Can you provide a sample of your data along with your expected results? -- Domenic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Domenic's...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

vlookup not working #2
I use vlookups constantly, but sometimes (seems kind of random) when I try to vlookup a value on another workbook, the function does not work. For instance, today I copied data from an Access table into a new workbook. I then tried to do a vlookup function in the new workbook to another workbook. After getting to this point [ =vlookup (A2, ] I switched over to the other workbook, but the formula disappeared from the formula box, and I couldn't select the range I want to do the vlookup on. The workaround for me has been to copy the worksheet I'm trying to vlookup, and paste...

auto hide toolbar in Excel won't work
I have the toolbar at the bottom of the screen set to 'autohide' but when I'm in Excel sometimes it does 'hide' until the cursor is moved over it, but mostly it won't autohide so that I cannot see the Sheet names at the bottom of the screen. I am running Windows XP Home and Microsoft Office Professional 2003. Can anyone help please? -- teecee8 Hi Every time you move your cursor too far into the bottom area, the toolbar will pop up. Normally it disappears when you move your cursor up again. If it does not, try clicking on you spreadsheet. If you right click o...

Help Please - A bit of a challenge
Hello everyone~ I had had some trouble on a project I have been working on for some time. I have tried numerous approaches, each with undesired results. (VAB Code) The project I am working on has become quite complex, so rather than bother you with my spaghetti code, I have made a simple example of what I am trying to do. (Attached to this Message) The sheet tracks People and how many fruits they had each day. Day1 is where the information is Inputted, Day2 will double the DAY1 numbers, and Day three will triple the DAY2 Numbers. The challenge I am faced with: On DAY1 ...

CRM 1.2 pro or standard
does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msdn universal version pro or standard? Shawn, My understanding of it is that the Action Pack is a Standard license while the MSDN is a Universal. However, the MSDN license is not valid to be used in a production mode, only for testing, developement & demoes. Matt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3caa1$fa3e5400$a501280a@phx.gbl... does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msd...

find related messages not working
I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned and he claims nothing was changed. Hello, please use scanpst.exe and if it isnt working after that, try to use ? | see and repair >-----Original Message----- >I have a user when he clicks on the banner to find related >messages...nothing happens. It used to work as planned >and he claims nothing was changed. >. > ...

Why does Letter Merge not work with custom fields in template ?
Hi , when I do a letter merge with my own template(which has its own fields), Letter Merge doesn't work properly. I did some investigation and found that I need to go to Data Fields and select the fields that I have added in my template (apart from the ones selected by default). If I do that it works properly. Ideally, when we share a template, it should work for others without having to select data fields. Users can't be expected to open the template everytime, see the fields there and select it in Data Fields. Can anyone tell me why it behaves like this? Is there an alternative? Th...

VBA code (rules) won't work after reboot
First off I am not very knowlegeable about Outook or VBA coding so I apologize in advance for missing the obvious. I have created some rules in outlook (actually exported/imported from a functioning account). The rules basically: -look for an email with an attachment and with a specific word in the subject line -move the email to a different folder -copy the attachment and place it in a shared system folder (done with VBA code) The problem I have is the rules will only work until Outlook is closed down or the server is rebooted. After that the rules partially work (the VBA...

change %-completed without influece on resource and work
Hi, i would like to change the "%-completed" of tasks without influencing the "effort of resources" and the "work value". Actually, nothing shall get changed automatically, expect of the summed "%-completed" of the upper process.. Is there a way to do that? I already thought about a detached text-field, but with that i wouldnt have the sum up of the several sub - % depending on the duration. thx a lot, rgds manuel -- asdasdasdasd123 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ asdasdasdasd123's...

TLS to 1 customer
We have 2 2000 servers and 1 5.5 server. On the 2000 servers I was able to add in a connector, specify the address space for the specific domain I want to send to and specify the TLS encryption. I am not familiar with 5.5 enough to find how to do this. What is the best way? On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:08:02 -0700, Ryan <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have 2 2000 servers and 1 5.5 server. On the 2000 servers I was able to >add in a connector, specify the address space for the specific domain I want >to send to and specify the TLS encryption. > >I am not fa...

Preventing outside work to send email to a distribution group
I want this distribution group for internal use only. How can I stop the outside to send message to this address. ...

ADP in A2007 Runtime: InputParameters not working
(Sorry about the double-post. This is the other article I wanted to post) Forms in ADP can have a stored procedure as the RecordSource. That sproc can take input parameters, which are specified in the InputParameters property. Example: RecordSource="dbo.EmployeesByID" (or use the RecordSourceQualifier to specify "dbo"), InputParameters="@ID=1" On A2007 Runtime this no longer works: Bad query parameter '@ID'. On A2007 (with or without the /runtime command line switch) it does work. The only workaround I have found so far is to put the entire expression in...

Creating a work order in one store and picking it up in another
I'd be curious to know whether, in an HQ environment, it would be possible to start a work order in one store, but have it be picked up/delivered from another location. Has anybody run across this before? Any input would be appreciated. If any resaler would like to give me a lot more info on HQ please contact me at 310.719.1231 I really need to speak to someone who knows all the details of HQ >-----Original Message----- >I'd be curious to know whether, in an HQ environment, it would be possible >to start a work order in one store, but have it be picked up/delivered f...