There has been an error reading or writing the file '.'

I've the Money Deluxe 2004.

When I go to the Reports (Account Transations, Payee, ...) it crash and give
me that message.

How can I resolve?
thanks
0
armhenr (1)
10/27/2008 3:44:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

PNG files not displayed
Help! I have a problem where PNG files I insert into Publisher aren't correctly displayed. The image place-holder is visible, but no image. Other graphics file-types are fine, but not PNG's. Another user with identical hardware and software can view the same PNG's without problems. I've tried resintalling Office and service packs with no success. However, when printing the publication, the PNG graphics are produced with no problems. I'm running Office 2003 sp 1. Thanks in advance! Casey. Casey <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utte...

Error message needed if incorrect Date Of Birth (DOB) entered
Hi, In cell D6 I have a DOB entered....in cell E6 I have a datedif function that has 3 conditional formatting set as: 1 - If D6 is blank, E6 is blank. 2 - If DOB in D6 is between 18 - 24 then E6 shows age and cell is yellow. 3 - If DOB in D6 is 25 or over then E6 shows age and cell is blue. What I need is when a DOB is entered in D6 under 16 years old, then D6 returns an error message -" You have Entered an Age under 16 Years - Retry!! ". I have tried Data Validation, but cant get a message from tha as I dont know what to set as the date validation. I do need a...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Never Ceasing Error Message in My Mailbox
Account: 'cwjamaicA', Server: 'mail.cwjamaica.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Hello, I keep getting the message as stated above in Email box. What does this mean and how can I clear this up. Thanks. Burchie S burchsam@cwjamaica.com ...

Problem to open excel file
Hi to all, I have a problem with all excel file. The user can't open all excel file when she did a double click on it. She has this error message : "cannot find the file 'c:\documents and settings\desktop\......test.xls' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct. And that all required libraries are available" Do you know what can I do to solve the issue?? regards Malcolm Your Excel file association may be lost. Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to en...

Importing a Lotus file with a *.123 extension
My company uses Excel 97 and 2000 and we've received a Lotus file with a *.123 extension. Excel will not allow me to open it as it does not have the *.wk? format. I searched the web and while I found numerous people with the same problem I found no one who had the conversion answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Find someone with Lotus ver 9 or higher. Have them open the file, and save it as *.wk4 If you dont have Lotus available and want you can send it to me and I will do it for you Thanks "jim" <jimsto@gorbel.com> wrote in message news:088d01c35...

Excel is creating temp files Help!!!
Hi i have to files in excel, i cant figure it out, whenever i open th files, they create temp files into the same location, when i shut dow the program the temp files are left there. Is their a way to make it so temp files are not saved. Or is their a way to make it so that the creation of temp files i turned off. Thanks jaso -- greenfalco ----------------------------------------------------------------------- greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1362 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26182 What do th...

How Do I Copy My Outlook Files To My New Computer?
I exported my Outlook files from my old computer and burned them to a CD. During the export process, it asked me three times for a password. When I tried to import these files to my new computer I got "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." Can anyone help? Apart from the fact that Import/Export options often lead to corruption - you should use a simple pst copy - The pst needs to be on the hd and the read only flag off, before In OL attempting to open it. NB not import <aprice6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145746658.84...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Errors 0xC00CE553 and 0x800CCC32
If I may request your assistance again: I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. Now I am also getting a 0xC00CE553 error. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab o...

How do I Restore old save dbx files back into OE store folder
I have some old dbx files that I saved into a folder in 'My documents' some time ago during earlier OE back ups. I now wish to re-import some of these saved dbx folders back into OE in order to assess some of these emails again. I've been looking at the wed sites 'Inside OE' and 'OE help'. But can't seem find or see the part that will give me directions on how to do this. Some of these saved dbx folders have the same names of existing folders that I'm currently using in OE. So presumably, I'm going to have to do some folder renaming or s...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

outlook adreddbook file
I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? Outlook has no separate "address book file." Contact data is stored in your Contacts Folder Use the Export Wizard to export it to the format that best suits your needs. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Helpneeded" <derontayp@aol.com> wrote in message news:261e01c3af79$7d94e740$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be > uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? ...

Contact file not visible when importing or exporting contacts
I'm tidying up all my contacts files for email and also for my mobile ph using outlook. Have done this many times without any problems and am familiar with import export process. I exported all the contacts to an excel file to work on as it's much easier than through outlook. Had a hiccup at first as when I got to the select a contact file to export there was just a blank space. I exited outlook and went back in and it was all OK. Now I've finished the excel spreadhsheet and want to reimport it but it's the same problem in reverse. I can't "see" a co...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...