The "Move" tool causes categories to disapper

Every time I use the Edit>Move tool to move a category
from the Expense section to the Income section, the
category disappears.

How do I get aroud this apparent bug in Money 2003
Deluxe. Thanks

0
dmurphy71 (3)
8/18/2003 2:11:24 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem with mailbox on Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 mailbox move.
I moved all of our mailboxes from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 and everything went fine, except for one mailbox. The mailbox is showing up in both the Mailbox Store for the Exchange 2k, and the Mailbox Store for Exchange 2k3. The one on the 2k box says the size is 0KB and total items is 0. The one on the 2k3 box says the size is 680,980KB with 18,000 total items. When the user tries to open Outlook, he gets: Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. Microsoft Exchange is not available. Either there are network problems or the Ex...

Excel VERY slow to move between folders in OPEN dialogue box
Problem: Excel 2003 takes a LONG time (up to 15 seconds) to move between folders when trying to open a file - note, the file opening itself is fine. System: Excel 2003 (ALL Office 2003 patches) Win XP SP2, 3Ghz cpu, 1Gb RAM, all other apps work fine. I've found lots and lots of newsgroup posts, all asking about the same thing, but no replies. Here's another go at it! I've emptied temp folders, have lots of free space, drive is not fragged, no events in eventvwr, cpu is running running high when Excel freezes for that time. Tried virus scanner off to. Help, it's driving me...

Outlook setup moved Exchange messages to local machine
A couple of weeks ago, I setup a user with a second computer in a remote office with Outlook. After I was finished I started his outlook and saw his messages. But when the user came into the main office the next day to use his primary machine, he could not see any of his (old) messages in his inbox. After a while, he can see new messages on both machines, but it appears that all of his previous inbox 'history' is sitting locally on his machine in the remote office. Is it possible that when I installed outlook in the remote office that I accidently downloaded all of the user's inb...

move graphic line
Hi, I have lines places. I want to identify lines by clicking on them. Many onLButtonDown I can scan the array of all the lines and see whose vertex is nearer and get the line.but this may not be correct always. How about mouse sticking in between the two vertexes, suppose I want to move the line. Thanks lee You should see the Drawcli tutorial in MFC sample projects. Vaclav <yang__lee@ausi.com> p�se v diskusn�m pr�spevku news:1145621555.899624.64140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I have lines places. I want to identify lines by clicking on them. > Many onLButton...

emails being moved to Badmail
Server is Exchange 2000 SP3. One of our mailboxes is having all of the mail sent to it being delivered to the Badmail directory. What's weird is if you have the mailbox open in Outlook, you can see it hits the inbox, then a few seconds later it disappears. Message tracking shows it hits the Categorizer, then gets thrown to Badmail. With Diagnostics Logging turned on, I see Event ID 350 from the Exchange Store Driver: Function HrGetBinary( ... IMMPID_EMP_ORIGINAL_P1_RECIPIENT_LIST ...) failed with error 800300fd when setting original envelope recipients on messsage . Earlier postings i...

Move mailbox problem #2
Hi We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have one mb whose contents have been moved but any empty mb with the same name was left on the old server. Over the weekend new mail went to the old mailbox. The user can use both mailboxes by changing their outlook profile. They are happy to lose the 'weekend' mail fomr the old mb. Can I just delete it or should I do something else? Cheers Mike "Mike Varley" <mike@notdisclosed!!.com> wrote: >Hi > >We are moving mailboxes from a 5.5 server to 2003. Most are fine. We have >one mb w...

Exc 2k
Hi, I was wondering if the operation below would be reasonnable ": Install a new brand new exchange server restore from another server the Mailbox Store Update through LPAD the AD to reflect the changes Seems to be working on some users in test lab. but in prod ? Thanks, Chris ...

Move Partial Data from One Column to Another
I am looking for a way to take 5000 lines of data in Excel and take th last 6 digits of the data and move it into another column. For Example: Take the last 6 digits and move to next column Data 1 Data 2 435490870985430984 | 430984 234083209842309820 | 309820 432958739287193872 | 193872 542389034098430945 | 430945 With over 5000 lines to move I need an automated process so that i does not need to be done manually, any help or ideas would be greatl appreciated -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Are the numbers of the same length (...

Sheet moves at print time, loos fine at preview
When I preview the spread sheet the vertical relationship between the spreadsheet and the header looks fine, no space, but after I print it there is extra space between the header and the spreadsheet. What causes this? What am doing wrong? Thanks, Erich Check your left margin to see if all the row numbers are sequential. You may have accidentally decreased the row height on row 2 and yo can't see the space in print preview, but it's there when you print. If that's the case, select the whole row, right click and select Ro Height to adjust the height -- DataCollecto ---------...

can't move workbook down
The top of my workbook (with the title bar)is hidden underneath the top of the "excel" window. I tried using Alt+ space to bring up the move dialogue box, but that only will move the excel window, leaving the title bar of the workbook still unaccessable. Is there any way to move the workbook window w/o the mouse? thanks. what happens if you do windows ?arrange -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "JayD" <scatman@jazzy.org> wrote in message news:1118758939.360335.110880@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > The top of my workbook (with the title b...

move files and folers option
I had to perform recovery on my computer and after doing so, when I right click on a file or folder the option to move or copy to is gone. I cannot move files or folders from another location. Also cannot transfer from cd or flash drive to computer. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me! On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:56:01 -0800, B.J. <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had to perform recovery What does "perform recovery" mean? Exactly how did you do this? > on my computer and after doing so, when I right > click on a file or folder ...

How can I move an investment to a different account?
I have a few accounts in my portfolio; each has a number of investments (no investment appears in more than one account). I want to move an investment (all the buys, sells, dividends etc. for a stock or fund) from one account to another. In 2004 I was able to do this by opening the account online and simply dragging the investment from one account to the other. Now, the only way I find to accomplish the task is to laboriously edit each transaction within the investment. There has to be a simple way to move the entire investment from one account to another. Any thoughts? You want there ...

Exchange 2003 Mailbox Move Error
Hi - I'm trying to clean out some old mailboxes from our primary storage group to a newly created one that will be used to archive these mailboxes. However, I'm getting the following errors: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin Event Category:MAPI Session Event ID: 9175 Description: The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The information store could not be opened. The logon to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer failed. MAPI 1.0 ID no: 80040111-0286-00000000 Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAdmin Event Category: Move ...

problems when I try to move a mailbox over to E2K03
Having problems when I try to move a mailbox over to Exchange 2003 server from a Exchange 2000 SP3 everything seems to go fine other than the fact that now when sending e-mail I receive "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address." I have no problems when I create a mailbox for a user on the E2k03 box, but when it comes up to moving a maibox it does not seem to go as smooth. Stumped Al Try this procedure below for one problem user. If it wor...

Worksheets moved or deleted by unknown means!
I am working with a shared workbook in which only a few administrators have accress to the files. Recently several worksheets have been moved or deleted from a particular workbook whcih conains perhaps 50 worksheets. No one has anything to gain from deleting the worksheets and we have ruled this out. I am wondering if anyone has input as to what may have happened to them. Is there a virus or worm that might delete random worksheets in a workbook. The worksheets were not cotingious. Thank You I'd still think user error--even if it were unintentional. Dan wrote: > > I am...

Move field focus to the quantity after item is scanned.
In the current version 2.0 when in the POS Sales Screen, after scanning or using F2 to lookup an item and clicking enter, the focus changes to the next blank line for the next item entry. It would be more advantageous from some customers point of view if the focus instead of moving to the next free line jumped to the quantity field instead. That way for those customers that have special entry needs they wouldn't have to move back a line to enter this information manually. If there was no change, ie. the quantity is one then all the user would have to do is hit the 'Enter'...

Cannot move item from Deleted Items folder to another folder (Outlook 2003)
I have a user that cannot move an item from the Deleted Items folder to another folder. He deleted an item then changed his mind and wants to move it back to the Inbox. It will not move to the Inbox. I have tried this on several other systems and I can drag n drop or use "Move to Folder" without any problem. Thanks for any Help! Mike ...

Move chart in Excel from Access
I have code that creates a chart in Excel and moves that chart to a certain sheet. This code works in my home Access 2003 (and Excel 2003), but not from Access 2000 (and Excel 2000), which I need it to work from. It just creates and leaves it in the existing "Sheet1." I want it to be in the existing "ReportCharts." What could be wrong? The line in question is ..ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="ReportCharts" The library references seem to be intact in both versions. This is the full section of code: With objExcel ..Charts.Add ..ActiveChart.S...

Mailbox move?
I have 2 exchange server in the same site. when i try to change the home server for users. i have the following happening, one of the users after changing his home server if i look under mailbox resources of the old server it shows the users is still there with the mailbox of 1k. the other user i tried to move from one server to another by changing there home server, it now shows him on both servers, even though outlook reflects the correct server automatically. any ideas? thanks Please explain how exactly you are changing the "home server". Are you using the Move Mailbox f...

Mailbox move and Calendar problem
I moved hundreds of mailboxes from one 2003 server to an other 2003. After the successful move, several users complained, that they are no longer able to edit-update recurring meeting requests. The message says that an other user is editing the item, etc. Are you aware of any solution to this problem? I need to do some more mailox migration soon. Thanks "nyugati" <nyugati@hotmail.com> wrote: >I moved hundreds of mailboxes from one 2003 server to an other 2003. Moved how? If the mailboxes were moved using the ESM or AD Users & Computers there shouldn't be any pr...

Move all rows that satisfy a condition to another file
How to best move all rows that satisfy a given condition to another file? Like assume I have a boolean column, and I want to keep the TRUE ones in my worksheet, but move the rows with a FALSE to another one. Basically, it should look like a filter has been used, except that the filtered out rows should not exist AT ALL (for example, sums shouldn't include them). Instead, the rows that were filtered out should then reside in a different XLS file as a backup. My first idea was to make a DeleteRow(range) VBA function that does range.EntireRow.Delete, and using that in a =IF(condition;Delet...

Mailbox Move
When moving mailboxes between my Exchange 2003 Sp1 servers, it is taking 20-25 minutes for the clients to pickup the change from the exchange server. Eventually the client updates its exchange server and the user can access their mailbox. It there anyway to speed-up this process? thank you, Andrew Personally, I would just let it do its thing :) On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:49:03 -0800, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When moving mailboxes between my Exchange 2003 Sp1 servers, it is taking >20-25 minutes for the clients to pickup the change from the exchange ...

Question: move log files or run ntbackup??
Hi, I've got a (full) windows 2000 exchange server; the d-drive (where the exchange store is) is full, of log files. Would it be adviseable to move 37+GB of logfiles off temporarily, or take the mail store offline for 1+ hours to run an NTBACKUP locally to clean-up the mess?? Thanks You don't need to take server offline to backup Exchange. Run NTBackup and backup the information store - that'll flush the logs. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "fugowey" <...

Unable to open other mailboxes after mailbox move
Customer had existing Exchange 2003 server (SP1). We added new 2003 server (SP2) and moved all mailboxes. All fine - users logging on OK. Problem is, administrator can no longer open other peoples' mailboxes as before. Permissions are set at the server level and also the mailbox store level. The "deny" option is NOT ticked. When trying to open a mailbox folder we get "Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder could not be found." Same error happens if you choose Calendar etc. Same for all users. Even looking at the individual mailbox in ADUC, administrator...

OL03 email message closes when moved to another folder
How do you stop email messages from closing when the list item is moved to another folder? OL2003/XP Pro/2003 Exchange and AD thx--bob ...