The "Move" tool causes categories to disapper

Every time I use the Edit>Move tool to move a category
from the Expense section to the Income section, the
category disappears.

How do I get aroud this apparent bug in Money 2003
Deluxe. Thanks

0
dmurphy71 (3)
8/18/2003 2:11:24 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Macro to insert to move values of a cell to next cell in the same row
Hello, I would like to know the Macro code for Moving the Values of a cell to next cell based upon values in a particular cell. Ex:- Col A(DATE) Col B(0-30 Days) Col C(30-60days) ColD(60-90day) Jan-05 10 Feb-05 10 Based upon date in Col A i want move the value in col b and c to the next cell.Basically this for aging the items in the work sheet Hi There, Can anyone pls give the code for this query. Pls help ...

Move messages based on subject
I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running. I also have an e-mail filtering device that sends possible spam messages to the end user with a subject of [LIKELY SPAM]. I would like to setup a ?rule? at the exchange server level that any messages with a subject line of [LIKELY SPAM] be forwarded to the mail administrator. How can I set this up? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Rene On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:53:03 -0800, "Rene Ditton" <Rene Ditton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exchange 2003 mail server running. I also have an e-mail filtering &...

Move forms in public folders 5.5 to exchange 2003
Hello all, I recently migrated from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 using ADC and things were fine. I later deleted ADC and moved Exchange 2003 to native mode. I recently found out that the public folders have not been migrated. I earler used the pfmigrate script in exchange 2003. For some reason it had just created blank folders with no data on it. Now i want to migrate/transfer the public folders content(like forms) from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 computer. Please help. Best, Karthik ...

How to move highlighted cell to a new column
I got a huge database of fruit related terms such as : apple apple pie apple ipod apple computer banana milkshake kiwi kiwi map kiwi maple syrup orange juice orange mobile .... etc. I want to filter out all the non edibles such as ipod, computer and mobile. I used conditional formatting to highlight all the non-edibles at the moment, and terms such as ipod, computer, mobile, map and maple syrup were highlighted. However the kiwi maple syrup is edible, and i dont want it to be highlighted. But you cant manually check every cell if you got like 10000 rows (just an example). Is there a way ...

data label disappears when I move it
I am working in Excel 2007. I have a stacked bar chart I created with one data point that skews everything, so I changed the scale and just wanted to label that point (bar) to show what the actual value is. The label shows up fine, but when I go to move the label to a different position on the chart with my mouse, it disappears. The funny thing is, I have another chart with the same situation, but that data label moves just fine. Any suggestions for this annoying problem? ...

Move back/forward to previous edit point
Is there a key-combination to move back to a statement I was previously on, even if I didn't set it up as a bookmark? I use bookmarks when I know I'm going to go back to that statement many times. But in most instances I'm just moving along doing things, when I'd like to go back to the statement I just came from (or one even before that). Is there a "go back" or "go forward" key combination for non-bookmarked edit points? ("Undo" doesn't do what I want.) Thanks Most will suggest the 'Navigate Back' or 'Navigate ...

Item Transaction Entry
We currently have two companies and would like to know the best way to transfer inventory from one to the other. Currently we use Transactions-->Inventory-->Item Transaction and enter a (-) Qty to get the item out of Compay A, and do the same (+) Qty in Company B to get the item into the Inventory of Company B. We follow up with a report (using a batch name to mark these transactions) to do Intracompany transactions to match the totals. Without purchasing a 3rd party software to handle advanced intercompany transactions, what is the best practice at this point. Thanks Ric...

How to make comments move with cells when cutting pasting, or inserting rows
I have to insert / delete rows or move cells often. When I do this, my "comments" boxes don't move with the cells (they end up all over the place), and they often grow tremendously. Is there some way to make the comment boxes autosize and follow the cells??? Thanks! Debra Dalgleish has some code that does lots of things to comments: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html Including resizing them: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Resize (and repositioning them to their original spot (just scroll up on that last link).) "anonymous@discussions.micr...

Outlook 2000
I had a Blackberry and put all my contacts on Outlook and did a sync with the software supplied by Blackberry. No problem, they're all in Outlook 2000. Now I have an Iphone and Apple says it won't sync with 2000, but will with 2003 or 7. Tried to send all contacts to Address Book under Accessories program but not all telephone numbers were transfered over. Also with Address Book there is no Calendar so I can't transfer over appointments. Is there a way to buy and install just Outlook 2003 or 7, not the whole Office program? I have a lot of information in Outlook...

Move x axis label
I have a chart that has positive and negative numbers and axis label is at 0 which means that it is in the middle of the chart. I need to know how to move it to the bottom. mbryant, To move the X-axis labels to the bottom of the chart, double click on one of them to access the Format Axis dialog box. On the right lower are of the Patterns tab, select Tick Mark Labels = Low. ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "mbryant" wrote: > I have a chart that has positive and negative numbers and axis label is at 0 > which means that it is in the middle of the ch...

need to have SUM formula update on row add/delete/move
Say I have a table with a column that is summed. The formula would be something like: =SUM(C4:C20) Assume there are column heads above this range, and that this formula is in C21. I'd imagine this is the most common arrangement used. If I insert a new row above 21, 99.9% of the time, I want the SUM to be updated to include that row. That does happens *UNLESS* I insert the row just above row 21. Unfortunately, that's where new rows want to go most of the time. Even when the table or column is named, it still doesn't expand the formula to include the new row. Rightfully so I sup...

Move Column Data into a row
Hello, I have text in a column that I want to move into a row instead, is this possible without typing it all over again? Thanks -- avidcat ------------------------------------------------------------------------ avidcat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493706 Copy the data and then do a Paste Special using Transpose. Rgds, ScottO "avidcat" <avidcat.202gsm_1134625201.0378@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:avidcat.202gsm_1134625201.0378@excel...

Emails moved from Sent Items to subfolder moving to Deleted Items instead
We have a problem where a couple of users are moving emails from their Sent Items to folders that are subfolders of their Inbox. However, random emails are moving to the Deleted Items instead. The users have no rules set up, and there is no limit on mailbox size for users. I know it's easy to dismiss them as having made a mistake, but one of the users is pretty competent and has in fact had this problem in the past. Has anyone experienced this problem? ...

Move downloaded transactions to another account?
For some reason, the downloaded transactions for one account have appeared in another account. I don't see any way to move these to the correct account. Is this possible to do in Money 2008? in 2007 right click on the transaction and copy and paste to different account, not sure about 08. "Noozer" <dont.spam@me.here> wrote in message news:%23JYlJMq3HHA.4672@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > For some reason, the downloaded transactions for one account have appeared > in another account. I don't see any way to move these to the correct > account. > > I...

Move Calendar folder
For some reason a Calendar folder has ended up as a subfolder to Drafts. This breaks integration and moving it back to where it should be proves a bit difficult. I am using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 as the client. Any suggestions ? Regards Johnny On 16 May 2006 00:49:26 -0700, johnny.sletteland@gmail.com wrote: >For some reason a Calendar folder has ended up as a subfolder to >Drafts. This breaks integration and moving it back to where it should >be proves a bit difficult. > >I am using Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 as the client. > >Any suggestions ? > &g...

I would like to move from sheet to sheet in a workbook using keybo

Moved CRM to Hosting provider
Hello - We just moved our CRM installation out to a data center. We are able to get to CRM via a public IP and can even export the dynamic excel worksheet. When I try to open it I get errors connecting. If I am connected to the data center via VPN the workbook opens correctly. What ports or other configuration do I need to have enabled so that VPN is not necessary to access these dynamic worksheets? Thanks- -- Brian Orrell Pariveda Solutions Brian, As these are dynamic spreadsheets, that means that they don't store the data, they connect to the server to get the refreshed data...

Move cells down to match cells
A B C D E 1 000801025-8 009601025-3 2007 000801025-8 2007 2 000801026-9 009601026-4 2004 000801026-9 2004 3 000801028-1 009601028-6 2006 000801028-1 2006 4 000801036-8 009601036-3 2008 000801036-8 2008 5 000801044-5 009601044-0 2007 000801044-5 2007 6 000801044-5 009601055-0 2004 000801055-5 2004 7 000801055-5 009601064-8 2001 000801064-3 2001 8 000801055-5 009601091-2 2006 000801091-7 2006 9 000801064-3 009601095-6 2002 000801095-1 2002 10 000801091-7 009601097-8 1998 000801097-3 1998 11 000801091...

Move Mailbox #6
Windows 2003 / Exchange 2003 SP2 Can we perform move mailbox option on Exchange while user is logged in? Will it affect the user or the move on severs? Thanks. You can do this while the user is logged in. I usually try to get the users out or do the moves during off-hours. If the user is using Outlook 2003 (or 2002, I think), when the move is complete Outlook will tell the user that the administrator has made a change and that they need to close Outlook and reopen it. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com "JPAUL" <jpaul34@msn.com> wrote in mes...

Errors trying to move mailboxes between mail stores #2
Hi, We have four mailbox on an Exchange 2003 server. I am trying to move certain individuals mailboxes from one store to another (on the same server) to keep the mailboxes more organised. The move process works for 99% of our mailboxes, however, a certain few fail to move using the Move Wizard. They can be moved from say the 1st mail store to the 3rd, but not to the second! However, other mailboxes currently in the second mail store will move to othere stores without issue!! When a move fails, the error we get is: "After moving a mailbox, you must wait for cleanup operations to co...

How do I un-"Group" my workbook; cannot see entire pane or move/re

Dialog text only updated on mouse moves
My PreTranslateMessage() function has code in it to update some of the text in one of my dialog boxes. It works, but instead of updating it every second, it only udpates the text when my mouse is moving or clicking. Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thank you! Well, that's becuase PreTranslateMessage gets called only when there is message in the queue for that window. Instead use a timer. See OnTimer (WM_TIMER) AliR. <PloutzMR@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil> wrote in message news:1154456910.215194.170930@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > My PreTranslateMessage() function has c...

Change position of move or copy worksheet option in Excel
In Excel, when you click on the worksheet tab and the select the Move or Copy option, in the Select Sheet listbox, the (move to end) option should appear at the start of the list. I need to scroll all the way down and see the last worksheet, the move to end option is pointless. Its like getting to the end of the road to see a Dead End sign. I don't see a question in your post, but will give you an answer anyway. When you go into the Move or Copy dialog box, press the "END" key. HTH |:>) "JesseAviles" wrote: > In Excel, when you click on the worksheet ta...

Move Mailboxes In Exchange 2003
Hi We have got 2 exchange servers in twodiff countries and there are around 400 users on server 1 whose mailboxes needs to be moved to Server 2.What can be the easiest approach as manually process is taking too much of time and plus limitation of moving around 5 mailboxes at a time... Can u suggest any way around and simple shortest method in less timeframe... Regards Rajnish I hate to say it, but there are no magical solutions for transferring data across your network (WAN link here) faster than it currently is. Have you looked at your network saturation? If there is available bandw...

Move data to right with variable rows
I have a large spreadsheet with corrupted data. I can identify several types of bad data and have correct the data in these rows but one particluar type is giving me problems. Because the spreadsheet is large I used filtering and visible cell commands to correct blocks of data. This seems to work fine but one type is still not working so I am trying a row by row logic search. In this case the bad data needs to move from cell column B to C with the range through L. So any data in the range B through L in the selected row is copied if the contents of L ="N". A cel...