test #7

test
0
anonymous (74722)
11/15/2003 6:40:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Windows 7 Desktop Windows Manager memory leak?
I couldn't find Windows-7 groups, so I'm posting here. Please redirect if required. On PCs where the user remains logged in, but is not using the mouse or keyboard, the memory used by the DWM continues to increase until some mouse or keyboard activity takes place. On my PC Hydra, for example, DWM.exe uses up to 600MB, and appears to cause other applications to give up their own working set. PC Stamsund shows similar problems, but I tend to use that every couple of days. http://www.satsignal.eu/2009-Dec-07-dwm-leak-hydra.png http://www.satsignal.eu/2009-Dec-07-dwm-...

Where's the converter to open Quattro Pro 7.0 .wb3 in Excel 2003?
I've installed every option on my Office 2003 standard CD, loaded the Office2003 Converter Pack (oconvpck.exe from Article ID : 212265 ) and updated to the latest Office 2003 service pack. Still can't open Quattro Pro 7.0 .wb3 worksheets in Excel 2003. Where's the missing converter? ...

test #18

test 08-27-10
test ...

cell formatting #7
I have sheet that is not letting me format a number unless I doubl click on the cell. Say the cell value is 5.00000 I cannot reduce the number of decimals. There is over 12k rows of data so I don't particularly want to g through each cell. Thanks in advanc ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try - tools / options / edit / fixed decimal. >-----Original Message----- > >I have sheet that is not letting me format a number unless I double >clic...

CRM Installation Test Takers
Hi all, I have a question for the people that have taken the CRM Installation and Configuration test. Currently, all I have been studying out of is the 900 or so page book provided by Microsoft (PMT1-0000- 0000120). I also have two thin books (PMT1-0000-BP00120, PMT1-0000- BP20120) that are just short reiterations of the large book. Currently I have done over 6 installations of CRM and know it pretty well. Is this experience and study material applicable to the actual test? I know Microsoft has a way of throwing in 'left-field' questions and want to be prepared for it. Is the test mo...

MSMQ and eConnect 7.5
Hi, I am new to MSMQ and eConnect7.5. My problem - Although my messages are going to an MSMQ named econnect_incoming75, the company database is not updated. I intend to update a company database using a SOP transaction XML, but the problem is that the message is lying in the queue indefinitely. Can anyone give me the reason why this is happening? and what can be done to rectify it? Please note that the database connection string in eConnect_Incoming.exe.config and eConnect_outgoing.exe.config is correct. Hi Have you configured eConnect to listen to the MSMQ q? Is the MSMQ services ru...

just a test 08-20-10
this is just a test please ignore ...

Rules Error #7
I have a use who has a category for each email he sends and a rule that puts that email into a folder. These rules and categories generally work well, except sometimes when he sends an email with an attachment. Sometimes, he'll get a 'Rules in Error' message that will list the Rule and an error message. The error message is, "cannot copy to the <folder> folder." Then the rule turns off and he has to turn it back on. Is the attachment the problem? Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks, John Is the folder name mentioned in the error message or not? &quo...

Windows 7
My new Toshiba Laptop comes with Windows 7. Likewise, I purchased and installed Microsoft Office, which includes Outlook for an e-mail program. However, Windows 7 apparently allows one to download Windows Live Mail for another related e-mail application. The bottom lines is, which is better? Should I use Outlook or Windows Live Mail? Or perhaps both? Likewise, why would one be better over another? In addition, what is the best way to configure whatever e-mail program I choose on my new computer, and how can I transfer my e-mail addresses over from my old computer using Windows Vista to...

Rounding #7
Hello, I have this rounding problem, for example if I type in the cell that containing this formula =50926/.501 I get 101.648, which is fine but when I calculate in a different way such as: The sum total of a particular cell 50,926 dividing by formula start date and end date =(7/1/2004/12/31/2004)/365 I get 101,572 instead of 101,648. Why any help will be appreicate. Thank you. Unless you have Tools/Options/Calculation/Precision as displayed set, calculations in XL are done with the values stored in the cells, not necessarily the values displayed. For instance =("...

random test
Hi , I am wondering is it possible to set up a database where i can keep adding questions to a table and then print out a random test from the questions entered. like 30 random questions out of the database and thenprint them. Also ifthis can be done what way would it have to be laid out soicould alsogive the wuestion and 4 multiply choice answers with it also. Thanks for any helpwith this PAul -- paul@partydj4hire.com ...

MSExchangeMGMT Event ID 7
I've been receiving the following error and can't seem to find any help on it in the Knowledge Base or via google: The Microsoft Exchange Management service denied user "sbsmonacct" access to "CN=Mailbox Store (SBSERVER),CN=First Storage Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=SERVER,CN=Servers,CN=first administrative group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=DOMAIN,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local" because the Access Control List (ACL) for it contained non-domain specific access control entries (ACE) Any insight would be appreciated. ...

windows media player not in windows 7 home premium
I tried to download wmp to no avail it wont download. where do i go from here? I have windows media encoder, does that mean anything? WMP should already be included in a default Windows 7 installation, unless you have Windows 7 N Edition. In that case, you can download the Media Feature Pack, which includes WMP: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=31017ed3-166a-4c75-b90c-a6cef9b414c4&displayLang=en Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Mort Billings wrote: > I tried to download wmp to no avail it wont download. > where do i go f...

How do I import CRM 1.2 live data into CRM 1.2 test server
I was told to use the CRM redeployment tools for this but I got stuck. I ran the "user data export wizard" on my current CRM server but it failed to create the XML documents. I got the error: The wizard could not find the Microsoft CRM originizational unit (OU) that was specified in the database. Make sure the OU exists in Active Directory. I know the OU exsists and I can see it from the CRM machine. I am logging in as domain admin. What do you think I have missed? TIA Eric ...

Download frx 6.7 installation CD
Hi, I can't seem to find my FRx installation CD nor can I find it at Partnersource - I can download all the service packs, but not the base. Any assistance gratefully received. HS HS, I believe this link will give you the full install including SP 9: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/servicepacks/frx67fullinstall4gp10cs.htm? That's the only full install link that I've been able to find. Hope that helps. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "HSalim[MVP]" <HSalim@msn.com> wrote in message news:OuGI7Au%23HHA...

Exchange 2007 "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay"
We have a single Exchange 2007 server in our domain. I'm trying to allow a single machine on our local network to send email through it. I've followed multiple step-by-step documents on setting up receive connectors but no matter what I do I still get "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay" when sending to an external email address from that machine. I'm confident I've set up the receive connector correctly so what other settings in exchange 2007 can cause this error? Mezlo On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:55:13 -0700 (PDT), Mezlo <mezlo@sunfire.org> wrote: >We have...

Formatting #7
How do I get excel to give my a date 3 months from any date I type in. I tried =SUM(C3)+90 but it gives me a date XX.XX.1900 when I drag the formula down the spreadsheet =DATE(YEAR(C3),MONTH(C3)+3,DAY(C3)) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Raistlin" <elvey@nospammsn.com> wrote in message news:621AFC5F-850F-4BC5-9F11-69CF89DA0FD3@microsoft.com... > How do I get excel to give my a date 3 months from any date I type in. > > I tried =SUM(C3)+90 but it gives me a date XX.XX.1900 when I drag the > formula down the spreadsheet Hi, First, if there are Excel legal ...

Shorten a 7 digit number in a text field
I have a text field with 7 digit numbers in it (none starting with zero) called 'USE_DCAT'. I want to run a query that shortens the 7 digits to the first 3. I am using: Left ([qryRPI.USE_DCAT], 3) but this returns nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Per DLT: >I have a text field with 7 digit numbers in it (none starting with zero) >called 'USE_DCAT'. I want to run a query that shortens the 7 digits to the >first 3. I am using: Left ([qryRPI.USE_DCAT], 3) but this returns nothing. >Any help would be greatly appreciated. The syntax looks unfamiliar...

Outlook data file size is stucked.. not decreasing from 4.7 GB
I have configured four Email account in Outlook 2007. One of My Gmail account was having 2000 mails. so, data file for that account was 4.7 GB.( I am having windows vista and NTFS drives. ). Problem is now I have deleted some mails and only 800 mails are there. but even though file size is 4.7 GB only.. it is not decreasing .. can any one help ? it was having significant number of attachments (videos)... So, at starting it was ok... 4.7 gb was data... but Now I have deleted all the mails... and then also file is not decreasing... I am using IMAP... I have also unsubscribed &q...

test #14

another test

Test #24

percentages #7
I have forty clients, 10 have blue shirts, 3 have blue shirts, 5 have 7 green shirts,15 have white shirts, I need to calculate the total percentage at the end of the month, I need to show the percentage change every time I input an additional shirt for any given client this is an example, thanks in advance In cells A1 thru A5 enter: 10 3 5 7 15 In cell A6 enter: =SUM(A1:A5) In B1 thru B5 enter: =A1/$A$6 =A2/$A$6 =A3/$A$6 =A4/$A$6 =A5/$A$6 and format as pecentage. We see: 10 25.00% 3 7.50% 5 12.50% 7 17.50% 15 37.50% 40 now just update A1 thru A5 on a monthly basis. -- Gary'...

GP 7.5 in a Disaster Recovery Scenerio
I need to install (so that I can document) recovering GP 7.5 in our Off-site disaster recovery site. Basically what I've done so far is recover the SQL Server (including user schema and GP Databases) Installed GP Server on the Server - From their I'm kinda lost. What I THINK I might need to do is then restore my production GreatPlains Shared Directory from the Production Server to the DR Server and then edit my Dynamics.set file to point to the recovered GreatPlains folder.. Shouldn't this load all my custom reports dictionaries?????? seems like I'm missing someth...