tax software report - more information

I forgot to say that I am working with Money 2002.
I did override of Money calculated in Tax Estimator. Then
Tax Software Report would not load.

I did a restore backup of Money 2002 and got message that
because changes to tax were saved I would have to
manually restore Tax Software Report. I can find no
information in help in Money as to how you manually
restore Tax Software Report. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

With all of the problems I have had with Money 2002 over
the years, I am afraid to spend money on the Money 2004.
Will upgrading be a wise investment?

Thanks for any help provided.

0
anonymous (74722)
2/13/2004 4:24:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, suel wrote:

>I forgot to say that I am working with Money 2002.

It sounds as if you started your story on one or more other threads,
and whoever wanted to try to help would have to search it out to
know what you are up to.

Keeping your saga on the same thread is good.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Parameterized Report
Hi all! Does anyone know how to send parameter eg. invoiceid to the custom report in MSCRM? I want to be able to display crystal report of a selected invoice by clicking a button in the CRM toolbar. Any help is greately appreciated. Thanks in advance. Rgds, Christine ...

Information on assets that are used for bussiness and personal
How can I use your program to designate a porcentage of these type of assets? Exaple office space at home, car for personal use and work? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88fddc9b...

Date range for report
Hi, I tried to set up controls in a form in order to prompt for date criteria in a report. I added textboxes to the report, with references to the forms controls, in the controlsources for those boxes. When I try to run the report it doesn't prompt for the dates, it just puts #Name? where those controls are. If I open the form and enter the dates directly into the form and click ok it brings up the report with the proper filters though. Is there a way to make the report open the form to prompt for the dates, rather than having to open the form itself? ...

Multi-Tier Commission Report
Has anyone developed an RMS report that allows Sales Rep commission to be calculated depending upon varying sales figures i.e. 1% comm up to sales of £300k, 2% comm between £300k-£500k and 3% comm above? If the commisson is by product you can set the products with an sql query to whatever percent you want and then with MS Access create a report with the products that sold at 1% and the product that sold at 2% and so on. But this is by product. Thanks for the post, unfortunately our commission is set by each individual Sales Reps "Total Sales" within a given peri...

Hist Stock Status Report
We keep getting an error "script exception - illegal address for field "valuation method' in the script" There is nothing wrong in our valuation methods (all FIFO -perpetual) and nothing can be found on the knowledgebase regarding this error. Please help - unless we do the non-historical report on time each month - we are out of luck! Have you recently applied a service pack? -- dlothspe[MSFT]@online.microsoft.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgro...

Removing Subreport from Main Report
Hi All~ I have a main report that contains 6 subreports. Each subreport has a graph in the detail section and information in the report header (which is needed to clarify each graph). If there is no data in the graph, I want to remove the entire subreport (and basically allow the one below to "move up"). I have tried playing with the NoData event of the subreport but since there is info in the report header it does not ever seem to work. I think i need some type of code on the OnOpen event of the main report that verifies if there is data in the subreport graph and if not...

Income & Expenses Report
I am confused by the Transfers at the end of the Income & Expenses report. It seems to double count on the bottom line. If I purchase $1000 in stock from my savings, the transfer shows a -$1000 (negative because I have taken $1000 out of my cash and transfered it to an investment). If I sell that stock for $1500. My report shows $500 capital gain in income, and a positive tranfers of $1500 (positive because I have transfered the money back into my cash). However these are added and thus shows a positive $2000 on the bottom line. It doubled the bottom line impact of the capital...

Reports for Manufacturing
Good afternoon ¿What option define the reports of manufacturing to print?. In Great Plains this option is in Setup>>Posting>>Posting. In manufacturing is there the same option? Thanks! ...

DPM 2007, protection report shows 57% and 37% long term-not accura
i'm puzzled by the protection reports we've been getting.. they used to say 110% or 100% etc for percentage avalable.. Now its more like 57 short term and 37 long term, but this makes no sense, because when i look at the protection group status, all the points are green and up to date.. and when the tape runs, there are no errors and it succeeds with 4 tapes consumed (800GBx4).. our size of data is roughly 2500GB.. Any ideas why it would report this? I need an accurate report for quality assurance iso type details, otherwise i have to explain the report itself is u...

Investment Transactions Report Will Not Show Anything
I use Money2005. When I view the report "Investment Transactions" it does not show any transactions at all! No matter what I choose the report is always blank. All the other investment reports work. Any suggestions Scott In microsoft.public.money, Scott Thomson wrote: >I use Money2005. When I view the report "Investment Transactions" it does >not show any transactions at all! No matter what I choose the report is >always blank. All the other investment reports work. > >Any suggestions I see Performance by Investment Type and Performance by Investme...

Business Contact Manager mess in language change of software
This is the first time in 24 years that I experience that language versions can't cooperate: I've got XP Home, Dutch version, I have Office 2003 Dutch version. Initially I installed English version of BCM, all worked fine and I started working with it. Now I found a Dutch version of same and installed it i/o UK version. Problem: the new dutch version is unable to read the database file with my contacts. IOW: lost my contacts , should I now uninstall the Dutch version, reinstall the English version, transfer my BCM contacts and data to regular part of Outlook and uninstall aga...

setting up tax tables in RMS
I have a client who has special tax needs. $0-$1600 is taxed at 9.25 $1601-$3200 is taxed at 9.75 $3201- and above is taxed at 7% so for example- for a $3,300.00 item- the tax would be $311.00. How would I set this up in RMS? Help! Thanks Andrea Andrea, Create 3 Sales Taxes. Sales Tax 1 Minimum Taxable Amount = None Maximum Taxable Amount = $1,600.99 Tax Rate = %9.25 Sales Tax 2 Minimum Taxable Amount = $1,601.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = $3,200.99 Tax Rate = %9.75 Sales Tax 3 Minimum Taxable Amount = $3,201.00 Maximum Taxable Amount = None Tax Rate = %7 Assign all of these taxes to one...

Send a report from Access97
I have n Access97 database which produces a report. When I try to e-mail it I get an error message stating that the e-mail could not be sent due to the previous error. Problem is, there is not a previous error. At least none that I can find. nothing in the evet log either E-mail is through Outlook 2003, installed as a part of Office 2003. This same PC also has Access 2000 installed onit as we have several different Access databases written in each version of Access. Is there something I need to set up in either Access or Outlook?? Thanks in advance for any suggestinos provided. ...

single user can't access reports
I have a single user, who received a new machine recently with a new install of CRM. He can't access reports. I checked his permissions and he has a role that other managers have. Those other managers can read & run reports. THis manager gets an unauthorized 401 error. He can't access either in outlook client or web client. However, I can log on as this person on my laptop, launch web client and see the reports he should be seeing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both crm & sql - no dice. I am at a loss of what to do next. His windows updates are current, his...

Linking Queries To Compare Information
I have to queries that I am trying to link together. The problem is that when I link them, it is only showing records tht are alike with the linked fields. I need the link to compare and show all records so I can see the similarities and the differences between all the information in both queries. Is there a way to do this? Kennedys21 wrote: > I have to queries that I am trying to link together. The problem is > that when I link them, it is only showing records tht are alike with > the linked fields. I need the link to compare and show all records > so I can see the simil...

Missing Information in the EFT Remittance Report
Hello. We are experiencing missing information in our EFT Remittance Report. The Vendor ID, Name, and Date at the top of the report prints normally. The line below it containing the Invoice number, Date, Description, Amount, and Net Amount Paid are blank. We were able to print it normally last week, but we can't now. We haven't made any chances or had any other problems during this time. Please help me if you have see this problem before and have a fix for it. Thanks. ...

Business Portal Roles
On Bus Portal - go to Site Settings | Application Settings | Reports | Manage Reports Catalog. Select a report and click on Modify Role. On the Select Roles list, the Roles should be in alphabetical order. We have a lot of Roles and it is very time consuming to find the one we want. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

Sales Tax in MS-POS
In Microsoft Point of Sale, the tax amount on the Z-Report (which is correct) does not match the tax listed in the Sales Tax Analysis Report. It is only off by a few cents. Any idea why the discrepancy and how to remedy? It's probably due to rounding. Since taxes are carried out to more than 2 decimal places, but taxes are only collected to the penny, taxes are rounded up or down. With multiple tax authorities (such as City and State), there are two ways this can be done. 1) Calculate the taxes for each tax authority (such as City and State), round them separately, then add the...

How to display Account Summary report in iFrame
we need to display an account and all related records for activities and notes in a single form As the Activities tab in Account does not show Notes content, we think of using Account Summary report in an iFrame How could we bypass entities selection dialog and go straight to View Report? Could URL be populated at run-time during OnLoad event? Thanks in advance Patrice If you take a look at the c360 site they do an add-on called 'Summary' (http://www.c360.com/Summary.aspx). This displays all activities and also notes/attachments in a single screen. Cozy "Patrice M."...

Can't open transaction by category report after making changes to
MS Money 2005: 1. Opened Report "Transaction by Category" on "Category = Adjustment Increase" 2. Switched to Category, created category "Increase:Adjustment" 3. Moved "Adjustment Increase" to " Increase:Adjustment" 4. Switched back to Report "Transaction by Category", report wouldn't show-up. Reverted to "Report Home" 5. Click on "Transaction by Category", can't get to the report, always revert to "Report Home" Tried "Standard Repair", "Restore from Backup", can't solve ...

bar chart in crystal report
hello i have to create a chart with the table in my database the table contains 3 columns date, time and values the value comes after half hour so for 1 date there are 48 time intervals and 48 values now i have to create a bar chart with x axis takes 48 intervls of timee and y axis shows values and the color of each bar should represent the particular date and the height of bar should represent the values i have use chart wizard and on change of time i have shown date and values but when i opens the report it gives 2 color bar 1 color bar shows value and another bar shwos date on every ...

unable to run standard 1099 report
When a user tries to run the standard 1099 report, she receives the following error message: Modified report cannot be found. Would you like to run the standard one instead? If she selects yes, she is prompted for a password, and then denied access. I have checked that she is running the correct reports dictionary, and she is, and that there is no modified 1099 report. She has full access to all purchasing standard reports. I log in as SA and it runs fine. She gets to her reports by selecting Routines, Purchasing, Print 1099. I'm stumped and appreciate any advice or i...

applied payables report
Is there a report available that allows you to view the invoices a check paid? I can zoom in through smartlist & inquiry to a payment & view the detail but I don't see a print option. Thanks. No, but creating a report would be fairly simple. The tables would be PM30200 (PM Paid Transaction History) and PM30300 (PM Apply to History). In fact, I created a SmartList using SmartList Builder for a client last night for this very purpose. If you don't have SLB, you can use the GP report writer, Crystal, or some other report writer. -- Charles Allen, MVP "CSS&quo...

Purchase Tax not working
We have two Tax Schedules for purchasing taxes. When we enter a payables transaction, the taxes only calculate if the Tax Schedule ID matches the Tax Schedule ID for purhcases in the Expansion window (Payables Tax Schedule Entry) which comes from Purchasing setup. For example, a vendor has PST only which is 7%. Our setup has the GST schedule which is 5%. Taxes do not calculate. If I click the blue arrow beside Tax Schedule ID and change it there, then it calculates. But then the next vendor with PST won't work. What is going on? Tax calculations are complicated. We devote a ...

default information store
in MS Outlook 2002 Help under the topic "About data files" it's stated: You can save, copy, and move a data file (other than the file used as your default information store) to another location on your hard disk, to a floppy disk, or to a share on the network. is there a trick to have my xxx.pst file located where I'm pleased? On 10/22/2003 4:56 PM, Miso wrote: > in MS Outlook 2002 Help under the topic "About data files" > it's stated: You should be able to do everything you need in Control Panel -> Mail. You can set up a new Outlook Profile a...