Synchronisation MS Money 2006 Mobile Device

I installed MS Money 2006 Trial on my PC and MS Money 2006 Mobile on my PDA.
I have problems when I synchronise MS Money. MS Money synchronise only 2 of 6
Account Favorits. Who can help me?
0
Christian1 (55)
10/19/2005 10:02:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2000 doesn't update quotes (from Italy)
Hi, I'm from Italy, and I can't download the updated prices of my mutual funds, while I update without any problem indices like S&P 500; I don't get any error message, so I think I configured everyhing well. I only discovered that Money 2000 put an IT: before every symbol, and I can't put it off. There's anyone who can help me? Thanks. > There's anyone who can help me? > Thanks. Hello, try this registry update http://www.microsoft.com/italy/money/ilsolereg.htm Ciao Enrico ...

Integration with MS CRM
Hi everyone, I have been contacted to do some work to allow a small retail company to be able enter products in for customers as the salesperson is helping the customer along with some install information for this customer. Then if the customer would like a quote, the salesperson can generate a quote by pooling the prices from the accounting system. Then if the customer would like to order, the salesperson can click a button to place that order and commit the parts in inventory to that order, or generate a PO for the appropriate vendor of that part. Currently this business is using Cougar Mo...

Installing MS CRM for Outlook
I am running into a problem when installing MS CRM for Outlook. Here is the scenario: I installed MS CRM Server, and it's running fine. I can even access the CRM website from each client I autorized (The web address is http://server1, which is the server running CRM Server. I can type http://server1 from all clients, and it is OK). Now that I want to install CRM for Outlook, at the the installation stage it asks me for the CRM website address, so I enter http://server1, but it says that setup cannot find Microsoft CRM server component. Any ideas of how to fic that problem? Th...

Money 06 Premium to Money Plus Deluxe?
Can I transfer all data to Money Plus Deluxe from Money 06 Premium without loss of data? I read in one review there might be a problem if I go with a lesser version. I really do not need the value pack of financial services offered with Premium, but loss of data worries me. Many thanks for any answers. In microsoft.public.money, Elizabeth wrote: >Can I transfer all data to Money Plus Deluxe from Money 06 Premium without >loss of data? Yes. You could start with the free 60 day trial. > I read in one review there might be a problem if I go with a >lesser version. I rea...

Money 2000 in Vista
I eventually managed to install Money 2000 on my new computer by copying the CD contents onto the C drive and then running the setup as an administrator but although it has installed, it won't run... I've altered the settings so it should run in compatibility mode with xp sp2 and am running the program as an admin but when i double click the icon, all i get is the money 2000 splash screen and then it stops responding. I can't upgrade to a newer version as I'm in the UK and newer versions are designed for US market (and 2000 does fine for me!) any ideas as to what settings...

Money Small Business 2005 Invoices
Is there any other 3rd party software to create invoices that can use the Money data? I like how the invoicing works, but the invoice designer is one big giant piece of poo poo. I don't guess there is some other invoiceing software that can create invoices that merge with the Money data? ...

Can I speed up Money by...
I'm using Money 05. I read before that one of the reasons Money is slow is because of all the historical stock information. Is there a way to delete this history? Not the transaction history, but I the historical daily quote information? In microsoft.public.money, Brian wrote: >I'm using Money 05. I read before that one of the reasons Money is slow is >because of all the historical stock information. I think you may have read that is a reason for files being large. > Is there a way to delete >this history? Not the transaction history, but I the historical daily quo...

Money Not Loggin On
Does anybody know how I can fix the issue that Money will no longer log on to my Passport account. I get Messenger and Hotmail fine, but Money just refuses to accept. I know the user name and passwords are correct. When first installed, Money worked just fie, but for the past few weeks, it just refuses. Any help will be much appreciated. Regards Hi Dave, I have the same problem !! Regards, Weber "NoWaySpammers" <davecrispy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23CWq2ESLEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does anybody know how I can fix the issue that Money will no lon...

How to sync money between Laptop and desktop computers
I / my wife use our desktop computer as our main computer and that is where our money program is active. I just purchased a Laptop computer and would like to keep the laptop money program synced daily with the desktop money program. Is there an easy way to accomplish this besides opening a backup copy on the laptop every couple of weeks? Thanks for your help! Ken ...

no Money download files since 8-2003
am I just not looking at the right site? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx? sortCriteria=date&OSID=&productID=6600FA32-2B21-40B1-8D86- 5B1A21235F27&CategoryID=&freetext=&DisplayLang=en&DisplayEn glishAlso= but this site has no downloadable updates for MS Money since 8-2003? It's possible. Updated tend to come through smartconnect directly into Money, rather than being distributed on the downloads site... (although it does surprise me too). -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny...

MS Money 2000 #2
we have been using this since purchasing a new computer (with WindowsXP Home) 3 years ago.Money has worked just fine until last week. Now when I try to enter a new transaction I receive the comment "This transaction can not be entered ". I have treid doing an un and re install but does not make any difference. have alos done restore of xp but again no improvement. What can i do to continue using - do not want to open a new file if can be avoided. I have a back up on a floppy. Many thanks In microsoft.public.money, aandhwhite wrote: >we have been using this since purcha...

Cannot activesync money 2004 with Dell Axim
It used to work, but then it stopped. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing software several times. It shows up on the pocket pc and then when you try and sync you get a message 'Attention required" and all it says is try and disconnecting and reconnecting. Everything else syncs fine. If you go under options in the Activesyc (version 3.7.1) you cannot access any Microsoft Money Data settings because it is grayed out. The pocket pc verison 4.20.0 Try repairing the money file. It helped me in the past. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Chec...

"Your Money or Your Life" spreadheet?
I'm not savvy at all with spreadsheets Just read a book called "Your Money or Your Life" which advises to track all expenses, cut costs, invest money in interest bearing vehicles..... and the track the income from these investments vs expenses Does anyone know of a template I can get that does this for me? I'm too stupid to design it myself Or is there a package I can buy? m...@privacy.net wrote: [spam for a book snipped] That was a clever ploy. Now run along. On the (roughly 3 percent) change you really are a doofus newbie who simply wants a spreadsheet to do a partic...

Unrecoverable money file
I have a Money 2000 (ita) file damaged so I have tried (whithout success) super salvage utility and moneyrecovery I have Also a lof of backup file but unrecoverable too Anyone know another utility (except super salvage & moneyrecovery) ? Can i find a recovery service? How is possible not recover Massimo Belgrano Delta Informatica srl ...

Money SP1 Update Issue Fixed
You should now be able to install the SP1 update with Money 2007 the issue has been fixed although it may take a day or two for all the servers to be fixed but most should work now I beleive Steve ...

Export register data from Money Plus to Excel? Moneylink failed.
How can I export data from the transaction register in Money Plus to Excel 2007? I tried installing Ultrasoft Moneylink as an Add-in but it doesn't seem to launch at all - even if it did work, I understand that only reports data can be exchanged. I'd even be willing to scan a printout of the register if I knew how to print that first. Thanks Hi, I don't know a thing about Money Plus. That said, if the Ultrasoft Moneylink add-in is for Excel, then in Excel choose Office Button, Excel Options, Add-ins, and click the Go button at the bottom of the window. If you see yo...

MS Money 2005 and MSN Bill Pay
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C53CF1.98F587E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm getting the following error when trying to Update MS Money: "Your = bank or brokerage stopped access to your accounts because the wrong = sign-in information was used too many times." Now, the only account I = authenticate to is my MSN Money. I don't directly interact with any = other brokerages or banks, as my bank information is stored in MSN Bill = Pay. How can I get rid of t...

BlackJack compatiability with CRM Mobile 3.0
Is anyone running CRM Mobile on a BlackJack? The BlackJack runs Windows Mobile 5.0, but only has a 2.3” screen. Microsoft's minimum requirement is a 3.5" screen. http://download.microsoft.com/download/d/a/6/da6e13a1-256c-4ba9-a301-4d059147a2c0/dynamics_crm_3.0_mobile.pdf I’m not sure if this will be a stumbling block. Thanks for reading. I don't believe any SmartPhones are compatible with any of the CRM Mobile solutions out there. I'm pretty certain only PocketPCs are supported... "StingRayYellow" wrote: > Is anyone running CRM Mobile on a BlackJack? Th...

Trouble Backing up Money on new PC
I was able to transfer (backup and restore) my Money Plus Deluxe file from the old PC (Windows XP) to the new (Windows Vista). I had no problems until I tried to exit the program. When it tries to do its automatic backup I receive: The path name is invalid. Please use a valid path name. I go to Settings and Browse to where the one backup I have been able to make is located, then click OK. So I get a message homeacct Backup.mbf already exists. Do you want to replace it? Shouldn't it just append the date to the end of the backup name (I looked at my old...

Smallbizserver.Net News April, 2006
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6692A.3B0564F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Originally I planned to write an article about all new features in = Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 but for now I decided to stick with the = most important features without the Mobile goodies. The 'What can I do = with the Mobile Features in Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2' article will = be published on a later date after I have more information on what = devices are mostly used like PDA's or mo...

Backing up all information from MS Outlook
1. I would like to back up all the informations I have stored in my MS Outlook ( Inbox, Sent Items, Contacts, Notes, Calendar etc..) How do I do this? 2. Is there any way I can back up these and still have them on my MS Outlook. The reason I ask is, I am told that once I back up the items, they are removed from the system and stored as a seperate file that can be restored later. I would like to back the items and still have them where they are right now, can I do this? Please help. Not true. The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mai...

Using Money Small Business 2004 for a C Corporation
If you use Money Small Business 2004 for a C Corporation when you set up accounts can you assign expense accounts to lines on the 1120 instead of on the 1040 Thanks much and have a great day Don ...

Money 2007 won't accept Win Live ID #2
Money 2007 on Vista. It asks for my Windows LIve ID and I've tried three of them. To all of them it says "Your signin info could not be verified. "Go On line and then try to sign in." I'm not sure what the "go on line means, but I closed Money and singed in at several places then tried again and I get the same error message. TIA, CH Chad, You're not the only one, and it isn't limited to Vista. I'm in the same boat using XP. What I've been able to gather from this & other sites is that there is some sort of Windows Live/Money 2007 pa...

Money Plus I can't get to my old Money file
My old PC just gave up the ghost and I'm restoring to my new PC from my backup. Since this new PC is Vista I purchased a new Money version (Money Plus Deluxe) rather than use my old 2005 version. My problem is that I can't get to my Money files. I have .MNY and .M12 and .M14 and .mbf files but When I click on them it either askes for a password or just doesn't find them . I've tried getting to them by using the file menu and looked all over but nothing seems to work. How do I get to my checkbook and open it.... I want to balance my account :-) BTW- I don't use any ...

Money 2007 and Janus investment accounts
I just came across this annoying behavior. I recently purchased 4 Janus mutual funds and enabled MS Money to download the transactions directly from Janus. I expected the transactions to download into a single MS Money account. Instead they downloaded into 5 new Janus accounts in MS Money. Within Janus, each mutual fund holding seems to have its own account number. For example, my Janus Money Market fund has account number 11111111. Suppose I purchased Janus Growth and Income Fund. That holding is assigned account number 37,11111111. Suppose I also purchased Janus Risk-Managed Fund. It...