switching investment charts in microsoft money plus deluxe

   I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0

   As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes
directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly
between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In money
plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio tab. Can I
make this work as before? Thanks for any help.

0
p_sellars (14)
2/16/2008 3:10:53 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

"Dave K" <p_sellars-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message

>   I'm using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe 17.0
>
>   As in Money 2004 clicking on a listed investment on the Home tab goes
> directly to a price chart. In the earlier program I could switch quickly
> between investment charts using a drop down list on the chart page. In
> money plus deluxe 17.0 I have to go back to Home first or the Portfolio
> tab. Can I make this work as before? Thanks for any help.

Hi Dave,

If you right-click the chart and pick "Zoom", you'll get an "Investments"
drop-down on the bottom to do the investment switching that you want to do,
but you'll lose the "Compare with Investment/Index" links on the right.

The zoom view also exposes a "Customize" link to the left of the chart, in
case you want to change the date range, turn on/off event markers, etc.

--
Scott Tyler
agent_scotty-at-hotmail-dot-com

0
Scott

The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest
The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Actually it is only a web based interface to the microsoft public newsgroups. Dessi Purnama Putra wrote: > The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest Wow, you almost finished a sentence. "Dessi Purnama Putra" <Dessi Purnama Putra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17EFCDB1-9675-4413-BC27-6EC94D840DC6@microsoft.com... : The Microsoft Community is a public forum where you can ask quest ...

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! 2nd Request
I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1. I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade, as Outlook is current, with all available updates having been applied. Under XP, when I start Outlook, 9 out of 10 times I get a message box entitled: 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library' with the text: 'Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination.' When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan the Personal f...

How do I turn the pivot chart into a list with all cells filled?
I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields are filled Select the pivot table. Choose Edit>Copy Select the cell where you'd like to paste the copy Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Values, click OK There are instructions here for filling the blanks: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html gianna wrote: > I have the pivot chart and would like to copy and paste it so that all fields > are filled -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Money 2005 won't accept my Passport login
My Microsoft Passport is associated with my user name (first@firstlast.com). WHy won't Passport accept this? ...

Money 2003
I've set-up mortage loan account connected to hause asset account. I'm downloading bank transactions reports through internet. Beside others there are loan payments. How I can declare those payments aftewards as loan payments regarding specyfic loan account? Could I define split beetwen principal and interest? Dref ...

how do i switch to a right to left worksheet
Do you mean this ? http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheetdirection.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "li" <li@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C02DC0F7-14E2-4424-8A62-8191E853C48B@microsoft.com... > under Excel Options -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "li" <li@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C02DC0F7-14E2-4424-8A62-8191E853C48B@microsoft.com... > ...

paired bar chart
Is it possible to create a paired bar chart in Excel? please define paired bar chart? "abj2" wrote: > Is it possible to create a paired bar chart in Excel? See Jon Peltier's site on Tornado Charts http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html "abj2" wrote: > Is it possible to create a paired bar chart in Excel? ...

Creating a time chart
Can someone tell me if this is possible. I want to be able to create a chart that represents a week. There will be seven bars and each bar will represent the day my business is open. I want to be able to enter starting times in one column, let's say column B and a quitting times in column C. These two columns represent Sunday. I want D and E to represent Monday. I'll do this for all seven days. Is there a way I can create a stacking bar chart (or any chart) that will place a bar representing that employee's shift in the chart. All bars will not start on the horizontal axis, b...

10 free copies of iPrep Microsoft 70-290 for your iPhone
iPrep Microsoft 70-290 is an iPhone app which will help you to prepare for Microsoft 70-290 certification exam "Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment". Download the app from the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iprep-microsoft-70-290/id335186475?mt=8 Use one of the following codes to get your copy for free: 9TM96E7EMNAY 6AYJTREAHM3A 94P4TJNAEHLW N636934JRPF9 3YKM9E66FF93 ENPN7PALXX9N XN6T993ANXTP TTEWEM4EEWLY 49RKEHHMMYF6 MXXA7HLLJMTM Each code can be used only once, first come first served. The codes are redeemable only ...

Best tool for adding a pivot chart like chart to a report?
Is it the PivotChart form or should I used the MSChart OCX? Which is easier to set up/configure to display the data properly? (A multi-column, multi-entity bar chart) Which is the most flexible? And where can I find tutorials on using both? Thanks Kyle Jedrusiak ...

Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange Ser
Hi I keep getting a msg saying "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange" everytime i try and send a mail... the mail then gets stuck in my outbox. I still receive all email and this only happends over one particular broadband connection??? If i use dial up it works and if i go to some other broadband connection it works... any ideas? _VERITAS_ wrote: > Hi > I keep getting a msg saying "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from > the Microsoft Exchange" everytime i try and send a mail... the mail > then gets stuck in my outbox. I s...

Creating a Combination Bar Chart with 2 Lines
I am trying to create a bar chart with 2 line series. The Y-axis for the vertical bars would be on the left and the Y-axis for the 2 line series would be on the right (3 series were defined). The horizontal axis for all series are calendar months (Jan, Feb, etc.) Every time I setup the chart my chart only displays a single line, ignoring the other line series. The vertical bars come out fine. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? Thanks Bill Falzone Don't use the built in types. Make the chart using all columns. Select a series that you want to change (click on it right in th...

Chart wizard funcitonality in Excel 2007?
I hope I'm missing something in Excel 2007. In Excel 2003, the chart wizard gives you access to lots of options when you create a graph--graph type, data range, the various series (including the X axis labels), the chart title and axis titles, gridlines, legends, and others. It doesn't take long to create the graph with most of the options you want and then tweak it pretty quickly. In Excel 2007, it seems that every option is a separate button/menu/choice. Setting the chart title, the x-axis title, and the y-axis title are three different operations. Ditto for pretty much everyt...

Install and set up the Microsoft Office Project Add-in for Outlook
The language used by the add-in must match the language used by Outlook. For example, if Outlook uses Japanese, the add-in must also use Japanese,and If the languages do not match, the add-in will not work. How can I download Japanese add-in for Japanese outlook for Microsoft project server 2007 that installed in Engilish? Have you tried the Project Language Pack 2007 SP1? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=d322ba67-b199-4503-8aff-6813b320d708 HTH "Bahram" <Bahram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Money 2007 fails additional update
I am trying to use Money 2007 Premium on my new computer (Windows XP SP2) and it installs fine, but when I start Money it notifies me that an additional update is required. It looks like it downloads the files properly but fails the add'l install. I have tried the following: uninstall and install again turn off all virus protection (Panda) firewalls, etc. download directly from the web None of these have helped. I saw one article on this problem that said to remove a Core File, but I can not find it on my computer. Please help. -- Josie In microsoft.public.money, Josie wrote...

Money 2004 and Epay
Hello, I am using the free MSN Billpay that came with my Money 2004 Deluxe. Today is Saturday, Nov. 22, 2003. I would like to pay my insurance bill which is due on Dec. 2nd. When I try to pay the bill today through Money, I get a message that says that the earliest it can be paid is 12/01/2003. Is that the date the payment should arrive or the date it will be processed? I'm a little confused. Thanks, ....Will ...

Unable to restore MS Money 2000
My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate or it might be a read-only attribute." Hoe to i restore? See if you can copy it to the harddrive and restore from there. "Dan" <dan420@optonline.net> wrote in message news:11b3101c383d5$3dcfd810$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My computer crashed, i had to use the recovery cd. > Now when i try to load my back up from a floppy, i receive > a message that says "unable to restore, can't locate ...

Money 2006 + Canadian bank acct downloading
Does ms money 2006 actually let you download from any canadian banks, or do you have to do the manual import? Quicken let's you download from within the program, I'm sure money must allow this as well, I don't see any canadian banks listed when I got to setup online services...I do have my regional settings set to Canada, and my base currency is set to Canadian. And MS shows that they support my bank TD Canada Trust. I am wondering if that means they just support importing?? Hopefully not. Are you using Standard version of MOney 2006? Only Standard version supports mode...

Money 2004 corrupts on a restore
I backedup my 2004 database I restored from my 2004 database backup and all the total fields are about $555,729,300,950,923.43. Did i just miscalculate how rich i am, or is that a bug. Ie it appears to have maxed out the totals fields. any ideas on how to solve this? should i reinstall 2004 and then try to restore again? or should i hang out for a SP? John The last thing to ever do on a Money problem is wait for Microsoft to fix it. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q85 and http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. "John Reid" <john.reid@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message...

Can I add a baseline value to a chart?
I have a chart that shows results of tests taken on different dates to show improvement. I need to add a baseline to the chart showing the Desired Result. From an earlier reply: You can add the lines to the chart by using extra data series. Here is a collection of examples. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Jeanine" <Jeanine@...

Two Onenote windows on startup (command line switch)
Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, one being a tablet PC, and wanted to get two Onenote windows ready upon startup: - A normal window, opening my last used file and without full screen - let's consider this one the standard launched window, so it's already there by adding onenote.exe to the startup group, so no issues here. - The second window I would like to be on the tablet, and I believe I could get that extra screen by adding a second shortcut with the /sidenote switch (or can I not? Haven't tried as it's not my ideal scenario), but I would ideally want it to open a new On...

Realexamquestions.com has all real exams with money back guarantee
Realexamquestions.com has all real exams with money back guarantee ...

Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema?
Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization Unit and some security groups under that OU. No changes that can't be simply undone... "Rifat Yavuz" <Rifat Yavuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5E9FBF3-D8B5-4735-AC87-494AA2B81599@microsoft.com... > Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? thanks Chris Rifat Yavuz "Chris Resch" wrote: > No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization...

Error? Missing banks in Money 2005...
I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even though it is listed as supported on the Money website. In fact it appears that the list in Money 2005 is about 25% that of what appears on the website. Am I doing something wrong or is Microsoft false advertising their product? Thanks There appear to be a number of missing banks now, but our understanding is that the list will be updated soon. -- "Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:414501c49f60$13cb3da0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am missing my bank for downloading in Money 2005 even &g...

How to use windows xp chart wizard to add secondary axis
previous posts unhelpful inserting chart with x values in a2:a11 and y(x) values in b2:b11 plotting y(x) versus x TIME FOR USER-DEFINED CHARTING!!! first, select the data you want to put in the chart, then click th chart wizard. Click the "Custom types" tab, then scroll down to th "Line-Column on 2 Axes". it should be a cinch from there. hope this is what you need -- medicenpringle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1645 View this thread...