switching computers #2

I purchased money 2004 over the internet about 18 months ago. It was
downloaded and I was not sent any disks.  I want to put 2004 on my new pc,
but do not have the correct file to install.  What do I do.  MSN doesn't seem
to be too helpful with their help.  If I can't get it to run, I'm switching
to Quicken.
--
Jps
0

I have been in  this situation a few times myself.  I simply contacted the
place I bought the software from and they gave me whatever I needed to
download the program again.   Since you bought the program from them in the
first place you are automatically registered and they know you paid so you
are entitled to another copy of the download at no cost.  I don't know who
you bought Money 2004 from but give them a call and I'm sure they will be
glad to help you get a new copy of the program.

If you do have trouble and decide to switch programs, look at Moneydance
instead of Quicken.  MD is pretty cool and it needs supporters.  There is
not enough competition in this field and more we get the better off us
consumers will be :)

Regards,

Bill Wood
Fountain Hills, AZ

"jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I purchased money 2004 over the internet about 18 months ago. It was
> downloaded and I was not sent any disks.  I want to put 2004 on my new pc,
> but do not have the correct file to install.  What do I do.  MSN doesn't
> seem
> to be too helpful with their help.  If I can't get it to run, I'm
> switching
> to Quicken.
> --
> Jps

0
w.wood (230)

Series Posting #2
As I try to use the Transactions => Financial => Series Posting and try to post the batches, i get the following message: A get/change operation on table 'SY_posting_journal_destination' cannot find the table i don't know if this is affecting my database in any way, does anyone have a solution for this problem? Thank You, Fadi Tawakol Fadi, You can try opening SQL Server Management Studio and search for the SY02200 table in your company database. If it's not there, then... it's gone and you will need to recreate it. To recreate the table, go to Microsoft Dyn...

in printing a word( 2007) document, the number 2 is missing
Using Microsoft 2007 and printer is HP Laserjet 2200D. On all pages, the number 2 does not print. Does the problem go away if you choose a different font? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "gsw" <gsw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15C05E0B-CB3C-4667-90A6-306B1D9FA711@microsoft.com... > Using Microsoft 2007 and printer is HP Laserjet 2200D. On all pages, the > number 2 does not print. ...

crc error #2
dear All, I am backing up the pst file of outlook 2002 . now I cannot copy - either with outlook backup utility or copying it simply- this file as "crc redunadancy error" appears. Can you suggest me how to recover this situation? thanks in advance. Enrico. Sounds like a bad sector on your hard disk. Try running Chkdsk /r from = a DOS prompt. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Enrico M asked: | ...

Publisher 2003 Catologue Merge #2
I thought I posted this the other day, but cannot find it. If I did, here it is again! http://home.a03.itscom.net/tsuzu/programing/en/ Here is a real winner that popped up today on www.nonags.com This is the perfect tool for the Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. This program will automatically list all the picture files in a folder to use with a Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. Does exactly what you want, has all the options you need, including sort, file extension you want etc. etc. Just a magic little program with all the needs and requirements. It will be so easy for users just to copy ...

Mailbox Limit #2
Hello gurus, I have an Exchange 2000 site built upon a SBS 2000 install. Current managment wants to implement limits on mailbox sizes etc. Initial attempts concluded with some odd behavior. In addition the client posed a question. Here we go: 1. A limit was imposed on a mailbox that should have only issued a warning. However, when they actually hit the limit, they received the standard warning (I assume that no matter the type everyone gets the same verbiage?) but the message that triggered bounced and was not delivered. 2. This very message was CC'd to 2 other people in ...

Receive As #2
Hello Does anyone know what the Receive As permission does specifically? For example if I grant User A this permission will he be able to read mail sent from User X to User Y ? Thanks in advance On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:46:35 +0100, "Ib Schrader" <ibschrader@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello > >Does anyone know what the Receive As permission does specifically? > >For example if I grant User A this permission will he be able to read mail >sent from User X to User Y ? > >Thanks in advance > There was a lot of debate around this in another forum and the...

printing error #2
unable to print an excel document received in an e-mail, then saved to disk. Other documents saved or received from e-mails print just fine. ...

Master Account SID #2
Hi, I have a user that was disabled and now is re-enabled. He can no longer log in. I have tried to associate the Self account to external account but I should not have to do that if his AD account is re-enabled. Something corrupt? Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks. Associated External Account should not be set for an enabled user. I suspect you're falling foul of the fact that the store will only re-read stuff after 2+ hours (cached for performance). Restart the store, or wait the time, and you should be able to log in. There's a registry key to change this waiting time ...

Sorting a List #2
Hi, In column A I have a list of dollar values. $40 $-30 $10 $0 $0 $120 What I would like to do is in column B put a ranking 1through whatever corresponding to their dollar value so it would look like this: $40 2 $-30 6 $10 3 $0 4 $0 4 $120 1 I hope I explained it well. In other words, in column B, they are sorted according to rank right where they stand. $120 is number 1. $-30 is number 6, etc. Thanks, Tom In B1: =rank(a1,$a$1:$a$6) and copy down to B6 Tom G wrote: > > Hi, > > In column A I have a list of dollar values. > > $40 > $-30 &...

Hyperlink in Footer #2
Is this possible? If not, is there a way of changing the font when you assign a hyperlin to a group of words? I would like the keep the font bolded Arial bu when you assign a hyperlink to it, it switches automatically to norma and underline (so you know it's a hyperlink-- but I will know what i already). Is this possible? Finally, on an unrelated question, how do you get the forumla/type/tex bar to show up on the Toolbar? I can't see when I'm making correction what the text says very easily. I somehow lost this toolbar function. TIA -- sabunab -------------------------...

3M SandBlaster 423-120 Flexible Sanding Pad, 3.7 x 9.25-Inch, 120-Grit, Rectangle, 2-Sheet
Price:$7.30 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B000GLHW3Q Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000GLHW3Q Sandblaster, 2 Pack, 120G 3.7" x 9" Large Flexible Abrasives Detailed Sandpaper, Lasts 10 Times Longer Than Normal Sandpaper, Extreme Durability, Ultimate Comfort, Sandpaper Can Also Be Used On Detailed Flexible Abrasives Tool True Value #630-485. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: 3M SandBlaster 423-180 Flexible Sanding Pad, 3.7 x 9.25-Inch, 180-Grit, Rectangle, 2-Sheet:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000GLE1OO 3M SandBlaster 413-220 Flexib...

plotting charts #2
I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same worksheet. The amount of items may vary in the chart so i need to be able to plot just the cells with information in them instead of having a huge graph that is plotting all the cells. The format of my worksheet does not change. Hi, See here for details on dynamic ranges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html Cheers Andy enyaw wrote: > I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same > worksheet. The a...

Can't send email via Outlook #2
I hope someone has some insight on this. I suddenly lost the ability to send email via OUTLOOK. I can recieve, but not send. When I try to send, I get an error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 3/2/2004 5:47 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Steve Shockley (sshockley@usa.net) on 3/2/2004 5:47 PM 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) This is happening on both my systems. I am running Win XP a...

Sync Outlook with two computers
I need to sync all the stuff I have in Outlook on my desktop with Outlook on my laptop. Everything except the emails. That's not important. Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc. is mainly what I need the most. I've tried but I can't do that. How do I do that? I usually need to do this at least once a week. Thanks J Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious ...

Things that have gone wrong with my Money file in the past 2 days
1. My two bank accounts that download statements via the MSN Money website (which in turn uses the Yodlee service) stopped updating both on the website and within Money. The error message said to fix it I needed to stop using the "online services" then reenable it, but when I did, I received an "Account setup is unavaiable" message on one of the two accounts. I did this 4 or 5 times, for kicks. Finally today I got them both to work.. for now. 2. The starting balances of two other bank accounts conveniently reset themeslves from one value to another, seemingly randomly, ...

SUM IF 2 CONDTIONS
Hi there, I have a little probelm with my excell formula. I would like to do the following: If values in column R are equal to "Forest" AND if values in column P are equal to "Peter" then sum the numerical values in column AN. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ellenbelle You could use either =SUMPRODUCT(--(P2:P5="Forest"),--(R2:R5="Peter"),(AN2:AN5)) or an array formula. {=SUM(IF($P$2:$P$5="Forest",IF($R$2:$R$5="Peter",$AN$2:$AN$5,0),0))} If you use the array, don't type in the {}curly brackets. Type th formula a...

Copy and paste problem #2
I am using Excel 2000. I have made a W2 form that I need to copy and paste for a total of 80 copies. ( I made the form just through using cell borders and resizing cells etc.) All of this is being done on the same worksheet. Through cell protection the user will tab from one cell to another filling out the appropriate information. THE PROBLEM. When I made this I had to decrease the height of some cells and increase the height of other cells. When I copy this down the sheet for a total of 80 copies the cells are set to the original default settings of 17 pixels in height. It copies the form...

Insert XML string into XML File: Part 2
Thanks to some good help from a previous post, I have been able to create well formed xml as part of a report logger app. However, I still have a small problem. When I add new xml to the log file, the new nodes are appended to the original file. What I really want is for the log file to grow as "report nodes" are added. Also, I am a bit concerned about performance, particularly as the file grows in size. I must write to an xml file (vs. a database) and am trying to understand the best way to do this. I prefer to not use "temp files" and would like to just modify the ...

Error Installing Service Pack 2 on Exchange 2003
Hi I am installing Service pack 2 and am receiving an error half way through. The error is to do with Active Sync which is exactly what I want the service pack for. During the installation an error appears saying Run Time error file c:\windows\system32\MsiExec.exe has failed to load properly (or something very similar). Click OK and a second error comes up saying the sub component Active Sync cannot be installed with error 0xC0070643. Cancel or Retry. If I cancel it the rest of the installation goes through fine. I am presuming this is stopping me enabling a mobile phone PDA device ...

Protecting macros #2
I need to password protect macros attached to a workbook - not the same as protecting the sheets. All help gratefully received. TIA, Dan -- Dan E webbie(removethis)@preferredcountry.com In the VBA Editor, go to the Tools menu, choose VBA Project Properties, then the Protection tab. Check the Lock Project For Viewing option and enter a password. Note that the password protection is not very secure. There are a variety of programs on the net that can break the password in a matter of seconds. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.c...

How2prevent excel from auto formatng n auto aplying formula 2 a cell wen opening a fi
Hi, I have this problem of mine that troubled me for days. You see, i have a CSV file which has values like : "3/1","4/2","10-20-2004" when i open the CSV file using excel, excel will automatically conver the values to be like: 3-1-2004 4-1-2004 10-20-2004 the 10-20-2004 is okay since it is really a date but the 3/1 and 4/ are not dates and are not any form of equation. i just want excel to display them as exactly as seen in the CSV file. so i tried to right click on the rows for both 3/1 and 4/2 and selecte "Format Cells". Inside the "Forma...

HTML to XML conversion #2
Hi, I'm trying to create a Learning Object Repository to store learning objects (obviously!). My question is how do I convert HTML pages to XML and then store them in a database and then generate HTML/XHTML pages on the fly and display it to the client from the stored XML files. Help! GeRmIc wrote: > I'm trying to create a Learning Object Repository to store learning objects > (obviously!). My question is how do I convert HTML pages to XML and then > store them in a database and then generate HTML/XHTML pages on the fly and > display it to the client from the st...

Accessing my Office computer outlook from home
How can I access my ooffice outlook from my home coputer - I am a new user depends on many factors..mainly to do with your office network/server/filewall/internet environment.. You may need to supply further info..or speak to your IT person at Work! Although, the short answer is YES. >-----Original Message----- >How can I access my ooffice outlook from my home coputer - > I am a new user >. > ...

Cannot Read Saved Document from Works From Other Computer
I am trying to save Microsoft Works documents from my one computer which has a Windows ME operating system onto a disc that I can open on another computer which has a Windows XP operating system. When I try to open the files, I get an error message stating that Works cannot open the file, that it may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installation converters, or the file may be corrupt. I have tried renaming the file but this doesn't work. The file extension is already a .wps one so I don't think there is any conflict with the...

How do I convert Outlook from 2000 to 2003 on a new computer?