Stocks with high dividend yield - 05/12/2006

Stocks with high dividend yield - 05/12/2006

For a list of stocks with high dividend yield, in Dow 30, Nasdaq 100,
S&P 100, S&P 400 and S&P 500 indices,  please go to:

http://www.investment-tools.com and then click on "Enter Reports Area"
button.

Access to reports area is free

0
sales2970 (7)
5/13/2006 7:29:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Microsoft Word 12-15-09
Why wont my keyboard type in Word/ Does the message "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked" appear somewhere? If so, than you either haven't activated your copy of Office or your trial version is over and you have to pay for it. Yves "dynamictravel" <dynamictravel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB0D7C3A-1375-4319-B6F6-37A3BEC66556@microsoft.com... > Why wont my keyboard type in Word/ ...

Stock status
Hi, E.g. Say a qty of 10 for an item was received into Lot1 at 2 different dates, 5 @ R10 stamped with RCTSEQNM 1 in the IV00300, and 5 @R12 stamped with RCTSEQNM 2 in the IV00300, and 3 of these were sold from Lot1. These items were lot tracked. I want to be able to return a unit cost for the remaining 7 items, calculated as follows: 2 @ R10 (as this RCTSEQNM was first and 3 were already sold from here) + 5 @ R12 (as this RCTSEQNM was 2nd) So effectively I need to return the unitcost from the IV00300 for the remaining 7 quantity. Now if my IV00300 has more than one line for the spec...

Price Lists 05-25-05
Hello, My scenario is as follows. I have various products that have 2 or my price lists. The products can be very different but all relate to the one opportunity. For a given opportunity, I want to add products based on pending sales and reflect the correct price list for each individual product. How do I create a single opportunity with: Product A - with price list 1 Product B - with price list 2 I cannot currently see how this can be done, given that the price list selection is at opportunity level. Is there a workaround or the like to have price lists at product level. Thank-y...

WMP 12 on Windows 7
I am attempting to get all my digital media centralized and organized, got all the DVD ripped into Media Center now I am attempting to get my music synced as well. Problem: Windows Media Player and Media Center is not picking up the mp3's in their respective locations. I have mapped and remapped them to the approriate location and it isn't pulling them into the library. Ran the MS diagnostics via troubleshooting on both the library and media player. It states I have a corrupt media library, and it gives me no hints on how to correct the issue. Any suggestions? ...

Money 2006 Small Business #2
Is this product available in New Zealand or compatible with New Zealand banks? I'd like to buy it via internet but am not sure if it is compatible. Tnx The 2006 versions are available for the US, Canada and Japan only. If you get the 2006 SB edition, then it will be the US one. Banks in NZ that can provide downloaded transactions (as OFX) should work with it, but you could try the trial version first and see whether that will accept a download from your bank to make sure. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org/ Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and f...

What's Money's definition of Gain? Also, reinvest dividend vs. interest?
Hello folks: I JUST noticed that if I go to my investment accounts, the GAIN column is something other than "MARKET VALUE" - "COST BASIS" for a particular security. I never paid attention to this before. I noticed it because I exported one of my investment accounts to Quicken and saw that gain was different from Money. In Quicken, the gain seems to be exactly equal to the difference between market value and cost basis. In MS Money, there's something else going on. Does this have to do with reinvested dividents? Does Money consider them as gains for that s...

Comples Stock Charts
I want to superimpose a three band trading channel over the OHLC of my candle stock chart. I have read the E-Bible for 2003. Gone online to MS Help for Mac Office 2004 and even followed the instructions given by the help button. Nothing works the way it is advertised. I "get" series instead of "data range". If anyone has solution to plotting two graphs on one chart I would be grateful. One solution that is not very pratical is to produce two seperate charts and then set the transparancy to 100% which makes the backgrounds invisiable. You can then superimpose the two...

05 Voiding Transactions
Is anyone else having the problem of M05 voiding transactions? After I synch, I will have the same 7 transactions in my checking account voided. These should not be voided. I have to manually fix the transactions. How do I stop this from happening? Thanks in Advance Cindy ...

Printing #12
I have a spreadsheet that is merely a list of names (i.e. one column) - I would like to print the column on as few pages as possible. how do I get excel to continue printing at the top of the first page if there is space? John, There is nothing built into Excel to do this. You have to write code, use some built in features in Word or use a utility/add-in. My Excel add-in "Side by Side" will do what you want... Columns of data are arranged into two or three side by side groups on successive pages. Data sequence is maintained and the area above the data is not changed. A new wor...

Spellcheck 05-10-10
My spellcheck does not recoginize English. What are the steps to correct this? -- help This language is no longer available for Spell Checking: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68395-windows-mail-spell-check.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6675BF7-84E9-4E02-BC6C-51EDFFC47F56@microsoft.com... > My spellcheck does not recoginize English. What are the steps to correct > this? > -- > help Good link, it addresses several Microsoft M...

Userform question 12-24-09
Can anybody explain the differences between showing/loading a userform along with hiding/unloading a userform?? I'm guessing that a "load" will create the form in memory but it remains non-visible?? Does that mean that a call of "Userform1.Show" loads it in memory AND makes it visible?? Show : Calls the userform initialize function the first time and not afterwards and displays the userform Load : Is the same as show but doesn't display the userform. Hide : Exits the userform and keeps it in memory so the next time it is Show/Load is perfor...

Rows in a report 02-12-10
I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many rows on the report even if the other text boxes are blank. Any way to do this? Thanks in advance. Check out Allen Browne's page http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "PJ" wrote: > I have a report with mulitple text boxes in the detail of the report. One of > the text boxes has a number in it. I want the report to output that many > rows on the report...

Can't send e-mail 05-20-10
I have been using Windows mail and no problems until yesterday. Now I can download incoming mail but my new messages will not go out. I get the message The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'TEST 10', Account: 'mail.atl.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.atl.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I can log into Internet Explorer and send messages but not from Windows Mail Thank you First try this: Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that...

Excel Question #12
Hello freinds, I have been struggling with this one for some time. Any suggestions will be appreciated. This is a resource utilization report that I want to use to track resources. Here are the inputs - Resource "table", Planner "table" and Allocation "table" Resources ---------- Department X Bob Chris Steve Sue Tim Project Planner ---------------- Project Start Date End Date Proj1 1/1/2004 2/1/2004 Proj2 1/1/2004 1/15/2004 Proj3 3/1/2004 5/1/2004 Proj4 3/1/2004 4/1/2004 Proj5 5/1/2004 12/1/2004 Allocation "table" ------------------ Project PL Ut...

CRM Customization 12-17-03
I have just started evaluating Microsoft CRM for our business, but one critical need is probably going to require some customization to interact with our existing home grown CRM database that handles ecommerce and tracks customer software downloads. We are .NET developers ourselves, so that shouldn't be a problem. However before I dig too deep, I'd like to know if the following is possible in MS CRM 1.2: 1) Can data be synchronized with with another SQL database? For example could we integrate the sales data in our eccommerce database with MSCRM? It would be nice if we could sched...

Money 2006 Canadian Edition
I am currently running Money 99. Just installed Money 2006 it will not accept my 99 file ? Tried everything from renaming the file to restoring back-ups. Any ideas ? In microsoft.public.money, Nike99 wrote: >I am currently running Money 99. Just installed Money 2006 it will not >accept my 99 file ? Tried everything from renaming the file to restoring >back-ups. > >Any ideas ? "Incompatible version" error message? ...

Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I recently purchased Money 2006 Deluxe, with the expectation that I would be able to use Money for PPC (pocket PC) with my HP 4705. Keeping it synchronized between the two I would be able to take my information with me on the road and update where ever I may be. I am unable to do so as Money for PPC does NOT see money 2006 on my desktop no matter how many times I remove and reinstall either program. When it comes to the portion where it installs Money for PPC it simply says that I do not appear to have money installed on my desktop and the synchronization function will not be installed...

Outlook client problems 12-13-05
When I attempt to startup Outlook 2003 SP2 after installing the LightClient.msi I receive the following error: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/5.jpg After Outlook starts up, I have a CRM mail folder with very limited content. The application event log contains errors of the following nature: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/6.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/drlo/7.jpg Is there a know cause for this error? Or even better: a solution? Thanks in advance for any replies. Johan Kooijman We had a similar issue Makje sure the CRM web site is in a Trusted zon...

CRM Training 05-16-04
Hi, We just installed CRM 1.2, and I was looking for the best online or CBT training for our users. I saw the MS option, but wondered if there were others that may be better. Also, any idea if MS offers any vouchers or discounts for CRM training for Action Pack, Empower program, or MSDN subscribers? Thanks, -Ed Not to my knowledge. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 16 May 2004 17:59:52 -0400, "EdH" <ee@ee.com> wrote: Hi, We just installed CRM 1.2, and I was looking for the best online or CBT training ...

How to make a small annual calendar 4.5" wide x 3.75" high
I want to insert 2 small annual calendars, for 2005 and 2006 in a Publisher booklet. They would be 4.5"wide x 3.75" high. And your question is..................? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Junglej" <Junglej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25B6383C-67B1-4459-83B4-BC1D6915C6EB@microsoft.com... >I want to insert 2 small annual calendars, for 2005 and 2006 in a Publisher > booklet. They would be 4.5"wide x 3.75" high. On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:43:38 -0500, "JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com>...

can't send e-mail 12-25-09
I get an error message whem trying to e-mail: Ett okänt fel har uppstått. Ämne '', Konto: 'mailin.comhem.se', Server: 'mailout.comhem.se', Protokoll: SMTP, Serversvar: '550 Your message was classified as spam', Port: 25, Secure (SSL): Nej, Serverfel: 550, Felnummer: 0x800CCC69 Can anyone help me? > Can anyone help me? NO -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "John Gröntvedt" <John Gröntvedt@discussi...

Visual controling of stock level
I am wanting to create a spreadsheet that will allow me a visual coun on the level of stocks I have. I want to nominate an intended level of a product, have a colum showing items on back-order and also another column showing items i transit. I want it to display a message saying: � I need to order x qty of a product because it is below the intende level. � Display a message saying no order is needed due to being at th intended level. � A message showing a qty over the intended level. I guess the two columns (transit and back order) will need to b considered to allow the appropriate message...

How can I total the top 9 scores of 12 weeks in a sporting contest
I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total each contestant's best 9 scores. Is there any way to sum a column, automaticaly ignoring the 3 worst scores? =SUM(LARGE(A1:A12,ROW(1:9)) it is an array formula, so commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Vance Burton" <Vance Burton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:914AED28-4FC3-42EF-AB5A-D8943147F795@microsoft.com... > I need to keep track of the scores in a quiz for 12 weeks running, then total > each contestant's best 9 scores. > > Is ther...

Deleting old stock/fund quotes
Is there a way to easily delete historical price quotes from one's Money file? I know you can go into "Update Prices Manually..." and delete things one quote at a time. But with 10+ years of history and dozens of funds/stocks, it would be nice if there were a more automated way to do it. Lots of quote histofy has been identified as a major cause of file-size bloat, so I was just wondering if anyone has put any thought into this that the rest of us might benefit from. Thanks. (I use Money 2003 Deluxe) Probably doesn't answer all your questions, but if you hold do...

Word 2007 05-04-10
I have a 3 page document. each page has a page break i need the first 2 pages to have in the footer, "page 1 of 2" and the third page needs to have "page i of i". i have tried so many different things and came close but still no success. i can get it to work if i can add a page break with out adding an extra page. So solving either will help me ps. "Page 1 of 2" for the first page and "page 2 of 2" for the second page and "page i of i" for the third. And just typing it in is not an option????? Thanks Insert a Next Page Sec...