start new month

how do i delete previous months entries to start a new
month in my bank statement? or do i just keep adding????
0
cabru2 (1)
3/2/2004 10:22:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, craig wrote:

>how do i delete previous months entries to start a new
>month in my bank statement? or do i just keep adding????

Just keep adding.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

New to XSLT and can't select even the first node... Any Help?
Hey, brand new to XSL and XSLT. I've downloaded an evaluation copy of XML Spy to debug my transformation, but I can't get to frist base. Can anyone help my get straightened out? My XSLT is: <?xml version="1.0"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"> <xsl:output method="xml" /> <xsl:template match="/"> <xsl:for-each select="DataSet_Studio_Appt_Dates/Studio_Appt_Date_Times"> <ItWorked>YEAH</ItWorked> </xsl:for-each> </xsl:t...

After installation , cannot start Money2004
Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Error signature: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName : mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 How to i solve the problem? thanks ...

Month to Date information
I am using a table that has the Date as the Primary key. I have built a userform that shows the various related Revenues that occured on that date, but I would like to show Month-to-Date information on that as well, i.e., if the current date being viewed is 20 July 2007, I would like the month-to-date add up all of the revenues from 01 July through 20 July. If I'm viewing 31 Aug 2007, I would like the revenues to add up 01-31 August. I am very new to Access,(so new, in fact, I have the "Dummy Book"), so dumb it down if you can. Thanks so much! This will give you all b...

Outlook 2003 slow when sending a new message
Hi, We have noticed that Outlook 2003, running on the new exchange server is slow to send a message. They sit in the 'Outbox' for about a minute, then send. This is on a corporate site, that used to send everything instantaneously. Any ideas? Thanks! Heidi ...

New Mail desktop alert #2
I have two E mail accounts - hotmail and tiscali. I have set up new mail destop alert but this only works in respect of my tiscali account (POP) but not for hotmail. The former comes into the "general" inbox whereas Hotmail comes into. its own Hotmail in box - is this the reason for the difference in the two accounts? Can I configure Outlook so that the Alert works with Hotmail as well. I use Outlook Live . Any help would be appreciated. Roy Shopland The alerts only work with the default message store and pop accounts. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourse...

Cannot add new transactions
The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transactions arrived, they just don't show up. What should I do to fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, OC wrote: >The problem happens recently. No matter I manually download activities or >use the automatic update services, I can't get any transactions displayed. >The "Items to review" on the left does say there are new transaction...

Creating a button that goes to the next new record
I am fairly new to access and i am trying to build an inventory database that lists all our grounds maintenance equipment. I have all the records typed in but would like a button for adding new equipment as it is purchased. Ideally the button will take me to the next new record rather than an existing one. What is the easiest way of doing this? I am using Access 2003 At the bottom of your form, there are navigation buttons, like this: |< < [ 5] > >| * of 77 records The star button takes you to a new record. If you don't see this, open the form in design view, an...

Entourage Starts on Mac Boot-up
When I boot my iMac G5 w/ MAC OS X ver 10.4.8 Entourage 200 ver. 11.3.3 starts immediately. I cannot find it in my start-up folder within my System Profiler or any kind of Preference settings either. I have done a Repair Permissions a couple times without any change to this. Anyone have a suggestion on how to stop Entourage from starting upon Mac boot-up? Any other info I can offer to find this glitch? Thanks, Wayne It should be in System Preferences/Accounts/<your account>/Startup items... On 17/2/07 9:47 AM, in article 1171666065.301926.180900@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, "w...

Frequency per month (advanced filtering?)
Hi, I have a long list looking like this: Box number Ship date Dealer code 343 2008-12-12 SE1212 344 2008-12-12 SE1212 345 2008-12-12 SE1212 346 2008-12-12 SE1212 348 2008-12-12 SE1213 349 2008-12-12 SE1213 350 2008-12-12 SE1213 351 2008-12-12 SE1213 352 2008-12-12 ...

Subtract MM/DD/YYYY and get # months
I have a vacation earning chart where employees earn xx hours per pay period. When they have worked over xx months, they earn yy hours per pay period. I need a way to subtract their start date from the currend end-of-pay-period date to see where they fall in the leave earning chart - the catch is the answer has to be in months. I'm using Excel 2003. Any ideas? TIA, Carole O =DATEDIF(start_date,end_date,"m") will give you the number of months between start_date and end_date -- Regards, Dave <!-- "Carole O" wrote: > I have a vacation earning chart ...

New record dosn't work?
The new record button at the bottom of some quires or forms dosn't respond when I click on it. What have done wrong? Using Access 2007. On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:22:01 -0800, Keyman65 <Keyman65@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: You may have a query that is not-updatable. That is pretty normal for complex queries and certain classes of queries such as GroupBy and Union queries that are never updatable. Sometimes DISTINCTROW will make a query updatable. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >The new record button at the bottom of some quires or forms dosn't respond &...

Page Numbering (Starting Number Other Than 1)
I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with Publisher 2002. When I go to Tools/Options, I do not find the familiar menu "Start Numbering With . . " menu. What to do?? Regards, Bill Go to Page 1, Insert|Section -- JoAnn Paules - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Bill" <russeng@kiowaonline.net> wrote in message news:09b701c4257b$9d972530$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am at a loss as to how to start page numbering with > number other than 1. I am using Office Pro 2003 with > Publisher 2002. > When I ...

New article: How to install BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on a SBS 2008
Hello all, We have a free article for you. There is no registration needed to view the article or to download the pdf. How to install BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express on a SBS 2008 http://www.smallbizserver.net/Articles/tabid/266/Id/343/How-to-install-BlackBerry-Enterprise-Server-Express-on-a-SBS-2008.aspx Special thanks to Jason Miller, Les Connor and Michael B. Smith for helping on this article. All are Microsoft MVP's. If you have questions logon to our site and go to the forums at: http://www.smallbizserver.net/Default.aspx?tabid=53 You need to register an acco...

"display a notification message when new mail arrives" checkbox resets
Hi there, I have an annoying little problem here. I have a new windows XP PC running Office XP (2002). In MS Outlook I have set my "display a notification message when new mail arrives" setting, but every time I exit and reenter the application this checkbox is no longer marked. It gets reset for some reason. I have downloaded all patches from Microsoft's site, but to no avail. Any suggestions are appreciates. Thanks in advance. Mike ...

Bi monthly mortgage payments
Does anyone know if a mortgage can be set up in money (2000} with 1/2 payments every other week? I'm not having much luck getting an answer anywhere. Thanks for your help Probably not easily, though I'm still thinking this through. If it's really a monthly payment, the first problem that comes to mind is that every other week is not half payments. It's 12/26ths payments. I think you could create the loan and enter your own payments all by hand with hand calculated interest and principal transfers; I suspect it would be hard to schedule them that way, though. "bob&quo...

Design Problem-Where to get started?
Access neophyte. Have access database with following characteristeics 1. Main record (publication) 2. subrecord (source)-multiple for each main record. required result: a. multilevell Pasword protection 1. Superuser/administrotor (full proivledges) 2. general user (querry/display only) b. querry by publication, display of subrecord only the querry/display interface is very specific. Querry input is to be main record only, display is to be subrecord only. any suggesgtions would be greatly apprreciated To provide different levels of security for the administrator and general users you...

Compose new message text in Plain Text mode
Plain Text format is very small. How do I increase it ? It was OK for a month or so but now is very small? I can increase it in Rich Text mode OK. WLM Menu/View/Text Size - increase the size -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Maurice" <mplewton@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C12C3B6C-F663-4AA6-9A6C-B332E26E386F@microsoft.com... > Plain Text format is very small. > How do I increase it ? > It was OK for a month or so but now is very small? > > I can increase it in Rich Text mode OK. > ...

Outlook 2003 closes when saving new Note
Hi, I've got a problem with Outlook 2003 and cant find the answer anywhere. I use Notes, well I would like to, in Outlook 2003; I can create the Note fine, but as soon as I click on the X to close the Note I get 'Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' and then the option to Restart Outlook or not, either way Outlook closes. The error signature is: - AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.8312.0 AppStamp:4a403990 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 ModStamp:00000000 fDebug: 0 Offs...

Starting Outlook on Computer StartUp
I find Outlook calender, contacts, etc, to be very useful, but I would like Outlook to start when I start up my computer and run in the background if possible, similar to MSN messanger and other programs. This way I could get notification of meetings and appointments without entering Outlook to see if there is a reminder. Thanks! Hi ald, you could copy the outlook.exe into the autostart folder. -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "ald" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

"New mail notification" sound
Hello, Suddenly I'm getting a PC Speaker beep, instead of the .wav sound I specified in Control Panel / Sounds. I've tried changing it to several different wavs and the same thing happens. Just a beep. Why is it beeping? How do I get the sound to work again? (it used to, and I dont know what's changed). Thanks... Owen http://www.binarybaby.co.uk electronic noises that vaguely resemble music You need to make sure that you have the MS Office Sounds installed on your pc. I don't mean the sound files (.wav), there is an actual software installation for this feature. ...

Print Assistant change Start time
I use the Calendar print assistant to print my calendar. I normally use Long Week 01 or Standard Week 02 templates. The calendar starts at 8am. Is there a way to change this to 7am. My Outlook calendar shows a start time of 7am. Is there any way to further customize these templates. Thanks Kristy You can edit the XML - See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/editcpao.asp for instructions. I have not looked into changing the start times so I don't know where to tell you to look. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ O...

SMTP Service will not Start
Came in this morning and found out the smtp server had stopped. Tried to start the service and it will not start. I get an error message, "Could not start SMTP server on local machine. Error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. I then look in event viewer and see this error. Source: Service Control Manager Event ID: 7023 Description: The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service terminated with the following error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. I looked in server management/advanced management/DomainName ...

New MSCRM Addon
EBAX is here! I am excited to announce the much anticipated release of Prosoft System’s "EBAX" for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. EBAX is an add-on application created to improve CRM’s efficiency and simplify the process of data input. EBAX takes advantage of the ease and speed of Excel spreadsheets to populate CRM’s data. Now users can enter all and any information into an Excel spreadsheet and with the click of the mouse update this data into CRM! More information on EBAX can be found on our website: http://www.prosoft-sys.com. My name is Brad Nimitz and I am the EBAX Product Man...

Where are the sheet tabs in new version?
Just got the new version of Excel (2010) and I opened an older version document. The older version of the document had nine different sheets. Now I can't find the other eight. Any suggestions? C. Presuming you mean Excel 2007? The tabs are at the bottom in 07 just as in 03. "Carrie1104" wrote: > Just got the new version of Excel (2010) and I opened an older version > document. The older version of the document had nine different sheets. Now > I can't find the other eight. Any suggestions? > C. Office button (large round one, top left)>Excel Opt...

Outlook 2000 Selecting a user profile to use when Outlook starts
I am able to do this using Outlook 2003 (see http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx? AssetID=HP052423751033&CTT=4&Origin=CH063565691033) but can it be done with 2000 WITHOUT setting up a new computer user? Right now Outlook 2000 brings both my email account into the same inbox. What I want Outlook 2000 to do when it opens is to first ask me which profile I want to load. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find a solution other than creating another User on my computer and then signing on as them. This is a hassle though because I have to keep changi...