Start/End dates on invoice detail lines...

How do you get an invoice to put in on each detail line the date
started/ended from the time entry page?

--
Keith ''StarPilot'' Barrows
ASPInsider

Adding break Lines

Store start/finish automatically before file save?
I am working on a quite large project, which is to be devided in several logical parts. For each part there is a seperate project-file and where necessary there are cross-project-links between tasks of the different files. At last all seperate sub-project files have a series of important milestones to be monitored in the master project file, where all sub- project files are inserted as linked projects. In the master project file each sub-project milestone is linked to a kind of 'commission milestone', all with a Must Start On of Must Finish On constraint to be referred to....

Specifying end of day as a time value
I would like to be able to ented a date/time value into a cell, that specifies the 24 hour value. I have tried using something like, 11/3/2003 23:59:59.99, and tried rounding up, but so far no success. I would like to be able to use this value with the value in a previous cell and simply derive the difference. I'm just having trouble specifying this value. So, what do I enter to cause Excel to see the value as specifiing the end of that day. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

Lining-up columns
We've produced a great-looking brochure with Publisher that has one single non-fatal, but still annoying, flaw. The lines of text in adjacent columns are not properly aligned, even though the tops of both columns are both sitting on the same guideline. The text is of uniform font size and leading, so there's no odd line spacing to disrupt things. While trying to fix this, I can across another problem. In some cases, the bottom line of text in a column isn't forced into the next column even when the characters extend below the lower edge of the text box. This can result in a line ...

Bar Chart: bars are just a line. Why?
I'm using Excel 2000. I'm trying to make a bar chart, but if I selec any of the bar chart types, they all appear pencil thin (as just line). If I select the data series and try to go to Format / Options the Overlap says its 100 and the Gap Width says its 150. Changin these numbers doesn't appear to do anything. The chart appears this way even in when I "Press and hold to preview before actually selecting the chart type. Both columns and bars behav the same -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Your X axis shows dates, right? The axis has a base unit of days...

Shipment & Shipment/Invoicing should be separate windows in PA
Because shipping department employees are not normally responsible for transacting invoices, you should have a separate window for shipment/invoicing (seperate from normal shipment). This would make it easier to segregate these duties. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

Test cells for values if date matches
I have the following formula: =IF($AT$122:$BX$122=K$4,(IF(OR($AT$147:$BX$166="R"),"R",IF(OR($AT$147:$BX$166="Y"),"Y","G"))),"G") AT122:BX122 - Contains a work of date. K4 - Contains the date to be reported on. AT147:BX166 - Contains a status for a processing site ("R", "Y", or "G") I am trying to get the reporting cell to display an "R" if any of the cells in the column that has the date that matches K4 has an "R" in it. If there are no "R"s in that column, the...

Up date stock price's
will money 2007 update your stock price's -- GUYT Yes. Nothing new there. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-4F22D8400168@microsoft.com... > will money 2007 update your stock price's > -- > GUYT Thank's Chris -- GUYT "Chris Cowles" wrote: > Yes. Nothing new there. > > -- > Chris Cowles > Gainesville, FL > > > "GUYT" <GUYT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AA7EB821-BCD2-417F-B18D-...

convert existing range of dates to to current year, maintaining mm
Excell 2007 - New user Can someone help me with the formula to keep a range of dates with the same month and day, but update the year to the current year? I need to keep the month and the day of the month that a client received certification however they will be required to recertifiy each year by that date. So I need the year to be the current year... Hi With original date in A1 use this formula: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Regards, Per "Lin24" <Lin24@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:337EA42C-F406-4AE8-B893-326B1EA7A6D8@microsoft.com....

all MS OFFICE programs crash on start up
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC I am not able to start up MS OFFICE any longer. When ever I start up any of the programs, it crashes and closes. This happens with all of the programs in MS, Word, Excel..etc.. it also happens if I log into a different user account on the same computer. I tried removing the program using the UnInstaller and reinstalling but the same problem occurs. I have posted the error report that I can send to Apple if anyone can figure it out. I would be very grateful if anyone knows what this is happening or how to fix it... Than...

Line Chart #7
I am using Excel 2000. I have a line chart that charts 4 sets of data, by month, for 1 year. I am using the 4th type sub chart type of line chart. My data points are OK except for the last point which is always down at "0" - the bottom of my chart. This causes, what I call a tail to hang down from the previous point to the bottom of my chart. I understand why this happens because there is no data for the next point. But I do not like the "tail" hanging down. If I only hi-lite the cells that have data, my chart looks like it only has 2 or 3 months. I can not ke...

Changing commission rate at a future date
Hi, I have created a query from two tables that has the following fields: Name, StartDate and Type. The Type field has four possible values: New2008, New2007, Existing2006 and Pre2006. Through my query I am able to assign the value in the type field based on the StartDate. The New2008 values will start showing up for new clients who start date is on or after March 1st of 2008. The New2007 clients are those people whose start date is in the 3/1/07 to 2/28/08 range. Right now, the sales rep for these New2007 clients receive a 14 percent commission rate. However, starting on 3/1/08...

Where is CD details recommended?
Please help me in entering the location for CD investment details in Money 2005. I tried to enter the same thru investment, but this does not record maturity date, etc. Thanking you in advance. ...

Dates #4
I am charting by dates, but am not consistent on gathering info. I have info from 9/31/2002, 12/31/04 2/4/5, 4/1/5, 4/18/5 and from then on info every two weeks or so. But I need them to show up with the correct time intervals in between. It should be a long way from 9/31/2002 to 12/31/04 and shorter times from 9/1/6 to 9/15/6 to 10/1/6. Is there away to have the chart picture the actual time line with correct distances in between? Hi, If those values where actual dates then the chart should attempt to plot them as a Time series , which would give you the proportional gaps between...

Date Formatting Problem #3
Hello, I am new to this group. I am having issues with the date formattin feature in Excel 2000. Formatted date as mm-dd-yy. In some cells when you key in 01/02/04, it reverts it to 02/01/04. I had to change my keyboard from English- Canadian to English US as was getting french accents everytime I wanted a question mark. I read that this may be the problem ?? Any suggestions on what to tr and resolve this one ? I changed the date format to dd-mm-yy to make the formatting work as mm-dd-yy ( but this is not th way it is supposed to work, just a work around to have the date displa as ...

Delete date separators on viewing pane
I would like to remove the collapsable date separators (ie: "Today" "Yesterday", etc) from my viewing pane in Microsoft Outlook. It is sufficient for me to see the date received. How do I remove those separators from say, my Inbox. I am using XP operating system. -- Michelle "Michelle" <Michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECD19A02-4EB8-479F-AF3F-73D1A9E97982@microsoft.com... >I would like to remove the collapsable date separators (ie: "Today" > "Yesterday", etc) from my viewing pane in Micro...

Change format of date in query?
Can this be done? I hope I’m missing something small. A query named “Qry Monthly Volunteer Email” has a field named [Date]. Right now it returns 4/24/2010 but I would like for it to return “Sat, 4/24/2010” to solve any confusion as to day of the week. I modified the following from other discussions on this subject, but it continues to return 4/24/2010. SELECT [Tbl Vol Opportunities].Date, Format([Date],"ddd, mm/dd/yy") Thank you for your help! On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:39:01 -0700, Flopbot <Flopbot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can this be done? ...

Force to new line
In access I'm using Chr(13) & Chr(10) to force to new line and it works fine. However when I export to excel all data is in one line and. How can I carry over the new line to excel? Jack Got it. There is option in access to keep the layout and formatting during export steps. ...

Problem with long filename in Win 98 while reading the filename from command line using function ParseCommandLine()
Hi All, I am developing an MDI application using MFC. I am facing a problem related to long file name in Windows 98. When I drags a file with longer name of 8 characters (say abcdefghijk.txt), on the icon of my application on the desktop. My application opens the file with modified filename, eg. abcdef~2,txt. This problem does not exist on Win2K. BOOL CIcadApp::InitInstance() { CCommandLineInfo cmfInfo; ParseCommandLine(cmdInfo); ....... Is their any solution to this problem ? Thanks, M# This is not really a problem. MS-DOS does not know if the target can handle l...

=Sum(Abs) and Date Range Question
In a report I have 2 simple text boxes. One is =Sum(Abs([First_Level_Appeal_Determinations]="Denied")) and the other is =Sum(Abs([First_Level_Appeal_Determinations]="Granted")) Both are from the same field in the same table - no query involved. I want the user to be able to input a date range and then run the report to count the number of each criteria. How would I do that? -- Thanks knowshowrosegrows schrieb: > In a report I have 2 simple text boxes. One is > =Sum(Abs([First_Level_Appeal_Determinations]="Denied")) and the other is > =Sum(A...

How can I stop Excel from autoformatting as DATE?
I have a cel in which I am trying to enter a PO# of 10- 8348. Even though the cel is not formatted to adhere to a Date formatting (it is set to General), whenever I exit the cel, the data converts to 'Oct-48' I don't want it to do this! I can't find where in the Autoformat potions I can turn this off. Any help? -mike Mike, Short of turning the machine off, the only thing that comes to mind is to format the cell (before you enter the stuff) as Text. Format - Cells - Number - Text. Or precede each with an apostrophe. ' Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon p...

Windows installer starts all the times I open Outlook
I found a trila version of Outlook 2007 in the kit of a PDA. I installed it and I bought the code to make it permanent from MS. But all the times I open O. Windows installer starts as if it had to finish the installation. My OS is Vista Premium. Can someone help me? Thans. Giovanni what happens if you let it finish? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

Spreadsheet column headings appear on the wrong line
When I view a spreadsheet on the screen, the column headings appear to be in the cell below where they belong. I am using Office XP. I have re-installed it and have installed all the updates. Molly Column Headings being the A, B, C through IV? Perhaps row 1 is hidden? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:26:16 -0700, "Molly" <Molly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I view a spreadsheet on the screen, the column headings appear to be in >the cell below where they belong. I am using Office XP. I have re-installed >it and have installed all th...

sql server agent won't start
hi guys After I moved my sysdatabases and error log to another drive, I restarted the sql server services. The databases look fine but sql server agent won't start. In the error log/windows event log, there's no error message except saying "sql server agent shut down successfully" sth like that. I checked all the data/log/errorlog folder/files permissions and made sure sql server service account (also sql server agent account) have all the permissions but still sql server agent won't start. But then I tried to add that account in the local administrator gro...

Device Cannot Start (Code 10)
XP Pro on Dell XPS 630i After fruitless searches for my problem I come to this group. My Nvidia 8800 GT Card (1 year old) will not start no matter what updates I get. Still the constant "This Device Cannot Start-(Code 10)" I've pulled it out put it back in, Nanda! The lines are driving me nuts!! Any help in this matter? I've uninstalled the device, re-installed it. The card works on my other older Dell...Everything was fine until I wiped the drive and reinstalled Windows XP Pro. Anyone else out there have this problem? -- Netmanxps Try asking them here. ...