SP2 lame updater can't wait for backup

"The update was unable to close Money. If you want to continue with the
update, please close Money and then click OK. To cancel the update, click
Cancel."

Message seen while Money was busy compressing its backup. It sure seems like
the least the thing could do is understand why it can't shut itself down...

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I suppose.  But just waiting it out (took 10 minutes after it appeared to
close during my SP1 update, just a few seconds after I clicked on Postpose
Backup for the SP2 update) is no worse than a lot of the other Money
problems.  At least this one eventually works itself out.
--
Peace,
BobJ

message news:eoa%23Z3oPHHA.780@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> "The update was unable to close Money. If you want to continue with the
> update, please close Money and then click OK. To cancel the update, click
> Cancel."
>
> Message seen while Money was busy compressing its backup. It sure seems
> like the least the thing could do is understand why it can't shut itself
> down...

0
Privacy1 (389)