Sorry for the big email - resend - Notebook PC marketing questionnaire #2

So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I send this
again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.

------------------------------
Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook.  I
would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.

Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?

http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm

Thank you very much for help.

Jiasheng Xue

0
jsxue (11)
9/21/2003 3:55:30 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I send this
> again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>
> ------------------------------
> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the university
> of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness of International
> Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook.  I
> would greatly appreciate if you could spend a few minutes to answer the
> questionnaire by clicking options and click "Submit" to send answers.
>
> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint questionnaire?
>
> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>
> Thank you very much for help.
>
> Jiasheng Xue

Sir,

Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
rules and regulations :

You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue

You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
purposes are limited to groups
with the infix "biz" in their name.

Best regards.

--
"Il vaut mieux rester silencieux et passer pour un idiot que de parler
et de lever tous les doutes." Mark Twain

0
lafc09 (2)
9/21/2003 5:34:32 AM
Claude LaFreni�re wrote:
> Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
>> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
>> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I
>> send this again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the
>> university of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness
>> of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus
>> on Dell's notebook.  I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a
>> few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and
>> click "Submit" to send answers.
>>
>> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint
>> questionnaire?
>>
>> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>>
>> Thank you very much for help.
>>
>> Jiasheng Xue
>
> Sir,
>
> Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
> rules and regulations :
>
> You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue
>
> You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
> purposes are limited to groups
> with the infix "biz" in their name.
>
> Best regards.

WOUAOU.... tu causes bien !!! ;-)

0
Ici (1)
9/21/2003 6:08:25 AM
"Le TCh�" a �mis l'id�e suivante :
> Claude LaFreni�re wrote:
>> Le 2003-09-20, "J.Xue" a suppos� :
>>> So sorry for the last time the 50K attachment mail, because I didn't
>>> know the email size is very limited in newsgroups. Sorry again.  I
>>> send this again with plain text version.  Thank you for support.
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the
>>> university of Sheffield.  My project is to investigate effectiveness
>>> of International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus
>>> on Dell's notebook.  I would greatly appreciate if you could spend a
>>> few minutes to answer the questionnaire by clicking options and
>>> click "Submit" to send answers.
>>>
>>> Could you please visit the web page below for my onlint
>>> questionnaire?
>>>
>>> http://www.geocities.com/jsxue/notebook.htm
>>>
>>> Thank you very much for help.
>>>
>>> Jiasheng Xue
>>
>> Sir,
>>
>> Everybodies are wellcome in our "fr" News Group if they respects the
>> rules and regulations :
>>
>> You'l find more information in this NG  : fr.bienvenue
>>
>> You have to know that french language is mandatory and business
>> purposes are limited to groups
>> with the infix "biz" in their name.
>>
>> Best regards.
>

> WOUAOU.... tu causes bien !!! ;-)

Bonjour !
Ah ah ah ! J'appr�cie ton ironie Le TCh� ! En effet j'ai une grande
gueule :')
Bonne journ�e !

--
"Il vaut mieux rester silencieux et passer pour un idiot que de parler
et de lever tous les doutes." Mark Twain
Claude LaFreni�re
Marieville, Qc, Canada

0
lafc09 (2)

SQL2000 server & RMS 2.0
I have a client that is running HQ RMS 1.3 with the full version of SQL2000 Workgroups. He wants to install RMS 2.0, but 2.0 uses SQL 2005 Express and he is already over the 4 gig limit on the HQ database. How can you use existing SQL2000 database with RMS 2.0? Does he have to buy the full version of SQL2005? Thanks Dave I'm running SBS 2K3 (with SQL 2000) on my server and SQL 2K5E on the workstations. No problems at all. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "DCR" wrote: > I have a client that is running HQ RMS 1.3 with the full version of SQL2000 > Workgroups. He...

Server giving send failures for unsent emails
I have just taken over management of an Exch 2003 site and am having the following issue: One user is receiving delivery failure notifications from the server for non-existent emails. The delivery failure report says that the sender is not the person to whom the delivery failure notification is sent. The scenario is like this: postmaster@ourdomain.net (our exch server) sends a non-delivery report to ceo@ourdomain.net for an email that is purported to be sent by notreal@ourdomain.net (notreal is not an AD user and there is no 'notreal' email account). An example report follows:...

Open 'new email' in outlook (using word as editor, as per normal)
I have a field in each record of a continuous form that contains an email address. There is a command button next to it which, when clicked, should open outlook to email that address. Like what happens in a normal email hyperlinks I can see two ways of doing this: 1) Turn the field to a hyperlink. This works perfectly, however it makes it a pain to edit the link. 2) Use the sendobject command in VBA / a macro. Again: This works, however unlike the above it opens the new message directly in outlook instead of using word as the email editor as per outlook settings?? Can anyone shed any ligh...

Installing Exchange Email Router Setup
When I install Exchange Email Router on our exchange server, we get the following error: Action Microsoft.crm.setup.exchange.installserviceAction failed Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The progress bar ends at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Exchange.SinkServiceInstaller Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Thx in advance ...

Networking Outlook between PC and Mac
Hello Everyone. The graphic design firm I work at is interested in networking Outlook between the Mac and the PC and was hoping someone could provide some insight into whether this is possible. I imagine that it is not a problem. Would greatly appreciate some tips and pointers and input. I can be reached at lucas1005@hotmail.com. Thanks! ...

Move all items to new PC
I currently have MS Office 2007 and my Outlook is connected to an Exchange Server. I'd like to get all of my emails, contacts, tasks, and calendar items saved off of this PC so that I can take them with me to a new PC. Can anyone help me do this? I believe it would involve making a PST file? -- Thanks for your help! RBear3 .. >I believe it would involve making a PST file? No, as you connect to Exchange there is no need to move anything. Simply recreate your mail profile on the new machine and you're done. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microso...

Titles referencing multiple cells #2
When I try that it tells me I have an error with the formula...... -- geooi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- geooil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31459 Apparently the charting wizard doesn't allow concatenations, if you tr that formula in a worksheet it works correctly, but not when giving name to a data source in the chart or title -- crispb ----------------------------------------------------------------------- crispbd'...

Free Pc To Phone Calling
Now you can call anywhere in world for free ....hurry up...Its Globe 7.. you are paid to watch free videos(of your choice)... Now its no. 1 VOIP service in the world....Click on the link below...download the software, register for free and start calling.... What are you waiting for now.... Call any phone anywhere Free! - Globe 7 http://surl.in/HLGB7268591UXYDPMK-googlegrp Weather Report Toolbar Hi all..Now you can get the weather report of your area instantly...Just Install the toolbar and get the weather report on it..Instant report..Go for it...What is you waiting for... Download the to...

Adding a signature #2
If Outlook is the email editor for email messages from Outlook, then it's easy to leave the signature off, and manually insert it in an email when required. However, my Outlook defaults to using Word as the editor for emails sent from within Outlook, which I'm mostly happy with - you have more editing options. However, there appears to be no way to manually insert a signature. You either have it always off or always on. How can this be? Please help - I used this feature in Outlook Express a lot and am lost without it. Richard. You can workaround this by creating an empt...

MS outlook #2
My MS outlook crashed yesterday and no longer functions, I unstalled office97 and reinstalled but now outlook can't open my pst file and doesn't have any functionality, calender contacts etc. Any suggestons Thanks Peter ...

2 questions
Hi, I need help in finding where to post for windows 7. Kindly advise as to which newsgroup I should be addressing. Secondly, I was trying to uninstall a 3rd party program using "Programs and Features" in the Control Panel. It used to be called "Add/Remove Programs" in WinXP. I highlighted the program I wished to uninstall, and clicked "uninstall". That little progress circle that goes around and around drove me crazy and I waited for about 10 minutes for the OS to gather "configuration information" about the program to be uninstalled. ...

Generate a file from email #2
There has a truth that we can't 100% guarantee each email are deliverable. However, in some cases, email is an important way to comunicate with client and to overcome the time different. So that an undeliverable email could have a serious impact.... With the above problem, I have an idea to generate a file ,such as *.pdf, *.tif, *.rtf, for some designated subject of outbound email and put them into a ftp/web server. This should make our client to obtain their files no matter the email is delivered or not. To all expert: In order to reduce possibility of fault from user operation, how'...

recycle bin deletes fils automatically after 1/2 hr
files will not remain in bin...I have tried to increase space in bin but that doesn't seem to work! Need help/suggestions....tks. in advance Al ...

Using HTML in email signatures/emails in general
My boss has produced a Microsoft Publisher file which I have saved as HTML. There are about 15 images with the file and a couple of XML documents. I want to insert this HTML into an email to send out to customers. I have created a signature and inserted the HTML. When I create a new email, this signature and the HTML page is displayed within the email as expected. However, when sending it to recipients with virus email scanners (mainly AVG) that insert scanning details into an email (such as "No virus found in this incoming message"), the HTML does not display at all. Can anyont s...

Strange emails/strange ndr's
Hi, Recently, we have been receiving some strange emails. I have our exchange server set up to send out an email to a certain user when we receive an email that couldn't be delivered, i.e. if the sender gets the domain right, but botches the username. In the past few weeks we've been receiving lots notices for failed deliveries to our domain. It looks like somebody trying to guess usernames in our domain, but they're not having any success. I thought that maybe someone was trying to spam us, but since they weren't getting through, I thought no more of it. Then toda...

email addresses tied to a spread sheet
When I attach an excel spreadsheet using the ‘send to mail recipient’ and then select ‘send the current sheet as the message body’ the email addresses that we always had tied to each sheet are no longer showing. When I’m ready to send the excel sheet as the message body, I hit the ‘send to mail recipient’. If this is a sheet that I send out as a message body on a regular basis, the email addresses and the subject line have always been stored in the address section and subject section when we were on the 2003 version. Now on the 2007 version, the email addresses and subject come ...

Address Book / Contacts don't appear in email message
I'm sure this question has be posted 10000's of times but i can't seem to locate it. I have just reinstalled windows XP Pro, outlook 2003. I have my email back up all my contacts and calendar info in order. But when i attempt to create a new email message my address book doesn't pop up to list the address's in the "TO" field so there's no way to check them. Thanks in advance for any info. -Matt nutshell222@hotmail.com If you have Contacts in the Contacts folder but they are not accessible when you click on the To button, check these settings: Make su...

CRM V1.2 and SBS 2003 Not Working installation issues
Greetings and Happy New Year My Question is why doesn't CRM behave correctly? Environemnt is SBS2003 Premium Exchange Configred and running correctly. ISA running using 2 Nics. Domain with active directory running ok. SQL 2000 with service packs 3a applied. IIS running ok default websites all accessable. Firstly i followed the IG for SBS2003(Fresh Install with all updates) all prerequisites were ticked off prior to installation. Install procedure was followed to the letter. Results :( http://localhost causes IE to spit up You do not have permissions to view this Web Site. What ...

Lookups #2
I am trying to write a formula which looks up a product code in a list, and then references a date to pick out a piece of information. The code is in a horizontal list with the dates being in a vertical list across the top of the page. eg Code Dates Jan Feb Mar 111 50 70 80 112 90 10 60 113 60 10 80 It needs to refer to the code then the month, to be able to select the correct cell. eg code 112 in February = 10 Is there a function to cross reference the two pieces of information to select...

PC locks up
Using XP pro 64 The PC is left unattended and occassionally something occurs where it drops off the network and when I go to use it is unresponsive. The Windows screen saver icon is stationary (not wandering around the monitor), clicking/ moving mouse or pressing keys does not revive it. there is nothing in the even log to indicate anything has happened. I have to hold the power button down to shut down, then reboot. This happens randomly, cannot correlate it to anything on site. I have set the power configs so it shouldn't be hibernating or standing by. USB keyboard and mouse...

Email Signatures in Outlook
MS Outlook 2002 SP3 I have various email accounts and wish to set different signatures for each one. However my outlook doesn't appear to allow me to do so as when I go to Tools/Options/Mail Format there is no ability to select an email account to which to apply a signature. It may be a related problem but also "missing" in the Insert menu is an option for signatures. Can anyone help please? I didn't think I was daft but I'm obviously missing something here! Ta Stephen What you're looking for wasn't introduced until Outlook 2003, if you are using Word...

CRM email Key
When attempting to send an email using Micosoft CRM I receive a "COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft CRM key." I did not believe you had to have the Exchange Router installed to send email. The router is for automating routing of messages. Do you need this installed if you are not going to use automated routing? Thanks The Exchange Router is used to send emails, hence the error message you are receiving. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:34:02...

Pickup Folder #2
Hey all Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up folder holds in exchange? C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp I have a few emails going in there.... ta On 9 Jul 2006 21:24:49 -0700, ksmm80@gmail.com wrote: >Hey all > >Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up >folder holds in exchange? >C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp > >I have a few emails going in there.... > >ta That's a directory where you can drop in properly formatted text files and Exchange will deal with them as e...

Unexpected behavior #2
I am having a unique intermittent problem I am hoping someone can hel me with. I have a large Excel VPA application that has several button on the "Config" sheet that execute different VBA scripts. There ar also a large number of drop down list boxes. On a fairly regular basi an unusual behavior occurs, when you click on a drop down box one o the buttons (always the same button) magically moves to the drop dow box that was clicked. Once this happens the first time, every time yo click on a drop down box the button moves to that box. You can clos and reopen the file and it will conti...

Charting Problems #2
I need to create a chart that has axes in "exact" inches. For example, the printed plot area is 6" x 3", or at least 1 axis is exactly inches. ...