Sony HDR-XR200V 120GB HDD High Definition Camcorder w/15x Optical Zoom

Price:$999.99
Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001QBM9EM
Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001QBM9EM

In my opinion, the camcorder deserves 4/5 stars. The HD picture quality outdoors (rain or shine) is PHENOMAL. I got a similar picture in SD.  It wasn't quite as sharp as HD but still an EXCELLENT picture.  The sound quality is amazing.  I had no problem with wind noise when outside on windy days. The camcorder itself is lightweight and I found the menus and buttons to be user-friendly.  I read several negative reviews on the included Sony software but had no trouble installing it or using it.  It does have limited capabilities but it was sufficient for me.  The camera itself does have a "divide" option for cutting video.  You choose where you want to divide and it will create and save a new clip.  It also has excellent focus capabilities.  It focuses very quickly when zooming in and out as well as moving left/right and up/down.  I was overly impressed with its performance outdoors.  Shooting indoors took me back a few steps and it could be that I expect too much in lower-light conditions.  When the lights are on AND sufficient natural light is available through windows, the quality is REALLY good. During evening/night hours and during the day when its cloudy outside, the picture left me disappointed.  The picture was grainy and the more I zoomed, the grainier it got. I did adjust the exposure and white balance which helped the situation but still left me wondering what I was doing wrong.  I also played around with the different scene settings (sunrise, sunset, candlelight, etc...) but found the "auto" option to work the best.  I would gladly welcome any suggestions or recommendations on helping the low-light situation. It's the only disappointment I have and it could very well be the operator.
The HDR-XR200V records stunning, 1920 x 1080 high definition video and crystal clear still photos to a built-in 120 GB hard disk drive. In addition, the HDR-XR200V features a GPS receiver that can display your current location and remember where you shot your video, as well as Optical SteadyShotTM image stabilization with Active Mode for superior image smoothness. 1920 x 1080 high definition resolution lets you record your memories in exceptional Sony Full High Definition quality. 4-megapixel still image capture lets you take high resolution digital photos. A built-in 120 GB hard disk drive can record and store approximately 48 hours of high definition video footage (HD LP mode), or up to 84 hours of standard definition footage (SD LP mode). In addition, HDD Smart Protection gives you peace of mind by helping to prevent any recorded video and images from being lost if the camcorder is accidentally dropped. A built-in GPS receiver makes the HDR-XR200V an ideal choice for travelers. In addition to automatically adjusting your camcorder's clock to the proper time zone, the GPS receiver also gives you the ability to view your current location on the LCD map display, as well as "tag" your shooting locations. Tagged videos and still images can be reviewed and played back using the Map Index function on the camcorder or once downloaded to your PC using the supplied PMB (Picture Motion Browser) software Map Index function Map Index uses the geotagging capabilities of the built-in GPS receiver to tag your shot locations on a map in the camcorder, offering a new way to easily search and find a desired scene by location or view where a scene was captured.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Sony MSMT4G 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2) Media:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0013AX2JM
 Apple iPod touch 8 GB (1st Generation):http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0012JCYPC

ACCESSORIES:

 Sony VCT-R640 Lightweight Tripod for DSCV1/P41/W1/P93/P73/P92/P100/P150/F88/F828 Digital Cameras:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00006IRS3
 Sony VCL-HGA07 HG Wide Angle Conversion Lens 0.7x for 30/37mm:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001S2PK54
 Sony HVL-HL1 Video Light (3-Watt) for DCR-PC55, DCR-SR80, SR100, SR200, HDR-HC3, HC5, HDR-UX1 & UX5 Camcorders:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0007NP7ZS
 Sony ECM-HGZ1 Shotgun Microphone for DCR-PC55, DCR-DVD305, DVD 405, DVD 505, HDR-HC1, HC5, HDR-UX1, UX5, DCR-SR100 & SR200 Camcorders:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0007NP8Q6
 Sony HVL-HFL1 Combination Video Light & Flash for Camcorders:http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0007NP8TI
0
Aynes (1)
5/22/2009 4:54:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Quest: Finding out how many heads a HDD have...
I am trying to convert Floppy CHS <--> LBA address functions to CHS <--> LBA functions by changing the sectors/track and head/cylinder constants and I can only get from DeviceIoControl() w/ IOCTL_DISK_GET_DRIVE_GEOMETRY sectors/track and tracks/cylinder... So can I calulate head/cylinder from tracks/cylinder or is there somewhere else to get head/cylinder... Any help... > I am trying to convert Floppy CHS <--> LBA address functions to CHS <--> LBA Oops should read - convert Floppy CHS <--> LBA address functions to HDD CHS <--> LBA ...

Need help w/ MERGE syntax
Hi, This must be the simplest MERGE statement but I can't get the syntax right. I'm trying to update a user's personal data. If the user's data already are in the Users table, I need to do an update i.e. if UserID exists in the table, do an UPDATE. If UserID does not exist in the table, then do an INSERT. For simplicity, let's say, I'm just trying to INSERT/UPDATE user's email address. Thanks for your help. -- Thanks, Sam Hi, For for clarification, I'm dealing with a single table i.e. Users which -- again for simplicity -- looks li...

Rearrange Chart Catagories w/o changing Table
Hi All, I have data that I wish to present as both a table and a chart. I am wondering if there is a way to rearrange the order of the X-Axis (Catagory) data without rearranging the actual table. I am able to rearrange the series order, but cannot seem to rearrange the Catagories. I am using Excel 2000, and this is not a PivotTable. Thanks in Advance, Zack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Is it a data table in the chart? I don't think so, because otherwise the categories would already line up. You could make your chart based on a dummy data range, which ...

bottom page border wont print yet set high
In word 2007 the bottom line of the page border will not print even though it is set as high as possible On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 03:51:01 -0800, pollz <pollz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In word 2007 the bottom line of the page border will not print even though it >is set as high as possible See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

W-2 State Wages Table
When printing the W-2 report, from what table does it pull the State Wages and Tips info? And, is that table something that can be altered? -- matt burton Send a message to me at callen@bkd.com and I'll send you a document that tells you where each field gets its data. You cannot alter the table structure but you can always alter the table data if you have access to a tool that can open the data behind the scenes. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Matt Burton" wrote: > When printing the W-2 report, from what table does it pull the State Wages > and Tips info? And, is t...

Need Help w/ Public Calendar in Exchange 2003
Hello-- We have a public calendar set up for our call center to schedule appointments. I was not here when it was created, but it was created in Exchange 5.5, then migrated to Exchange 2000 and now we have Exchange 2003 Standard. The way it is set up now is with 15 minute increments each hour on a reoccurring basis. If a member calls to change an already scheduled appointment time, our call center needs to delete the first appointment and enter in all of the information in the new time slot all over again. I am wondering since there are so many new features in Exchange since 5.5 to 2...

include LISTNUM in style definition?
Is there any way to create a styled paragraph that allows you to include a LISTNUM field code inside the style definition to do simple numbering, therefore, avoiding Word 2007's built-in numbering? If so how? No, that isn't possible. However, you can create an AutoText entry (Building Block) that inserts a field. For simple numbering, I'd use a SEQ field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "cayce" <cayce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDDB7640-3C7A-4A78-B5B3-F35D5037A78D@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to create a s...

A macro code to print multiple sheets in different w.books
Hi, i know i am not supposed to post the question twice, but could not get e reply on that forum. Sorry in advance. below is my question: Hi there, can anyone help me with the codes to get a macro to print local wbook sheets along with the several sheets in other workbooks? I was able to record a macro to print worksheets in the local workbook, but how do i make the same macro to print the worksheets in three more different workbooks with multiple worksheets in them? Thanks in advance? Have you tried recording a macro where you open the other books and print the appropriate sh...

Server 2003 upgrade w/ Exchange 2000
Hello, Right now I have a W2k server with exchange 2000 acting as a front end OWA server. I want to upgrade the OS to 2003. What issues am I looking at. We want to start to intergrate 2003 in our enviornment & exchange 2003 is not an option at this present time. I have read post and articles about not installing exchange 2k on a 2003 server, but what if you do an upgrade to a server with exch 2000 already installed, Thanks Do not do this. Exchange 2000 is not supported on Windows 2003. You will have to upgrade to Exchange 2003 in Windows 2000 first, then upgrade to Windows ...

how do i draw two bell curves side by side w/ some over-lap?
i've got the "drawing a bell curve" part, thanks to Tushar Mehta's a tutorial. now, i'd like to draw two bell curves (w/ different height & width) side by side with some over-lap. how do i go about? Make a second column using the same formula as the first but with a slightly different average (mean) and standard deviation. Unless you are using XL2007, select the range and drag it on to the chart Or use Copy; click the chart; use Paste Special New Series. If you are using the formula that I think you are, then changing the width (standard dev) will chang...

Need help w/ MERGE updating datat from staging table
Hi, ** Please find the scripts to create a sample database down below ** Merchants upload data into the database -- into a staging table -- in order to sell products. As you will see from the scripts, the staging table is identical to the main table except for the fact that in the staging tale the Price field allows null values. I'm now trying to write a MERGE statement that will do the following: 1. If the ProductID and VendorID combination does NOT exist in the main table, I need to INSERT the data from the staging table into the main table. In business terms, this ...

problems w/ messenger
hi i'm using outlook express for the 1st time.. so if this question sounds stupid.. sorry! i was trying to get the AOL Instant Messenger to automatically start when i open outlook.. and i have it clicked on "automatically log on to aol instant messenger" under the options.. but it won't start! and when i go to the tools menu.. it has my messenger service.. on the tools menu dropdown it has "AOL Instant Messenger" written there.. but it's gray and i can't click on it.. can anyone help me get it to work? or is it just that i can't use AIM w/ outl...

How to high quality print from Quark with Excel created chart?
In my job I very often create charts from excel data. Then transfer that to a graphics program to add more and better graphic styling. Then embed this into Quark documents for high quality print output. I am looking for a way to enhance the styles, set print safe colors, and save as an .eps file to import into Quark. There is always a risk of inaccuracies by using the middle step of recreating the graphics in an illustration program, but they allow all of the specs mentioned above. I am using Excel:mac 2004. I would love to know if Ecel offers anything to achieve the goals I use multipl...

Copying Opportunities in Outlook'03 w/Bus Contact Mgr
I am using Outlook 2003 w/Business Contact Manager on a Win XP Pro machine. I would like to find out if it is possible to copy the body information of an opportunity (items on the opportunity, dates due, referral info, etc.), change the name, Account, contact info and save it as another opportunity. The idea is that I've contacted several accounts regarding a special deal on a set of hardware my company sells, and I'd like to list the opportunities separately for each account rather that one opporunity for the overall sales blitz. That way we can track, assign, follow up o...

VC IDE 'go to definition' doesn't work
Hello and thanks for trying ti help, This problem has been driving me nuts, the 'go to definition' item in the context menu in .cpp files always says "symbol 'symbol' undefined". It will find something defined in MFC, but IT WONT FIND ANYTHING DEFINED IN MY PROJECT. Yes I have deleted the .clw file and have rebuilt and run, what else could be causing this problem??? I tried posting this in the vc.ide.general newsgroup a few weeks ago. Thanks, Ivan "Ivan Starr" <ivan@ivanstarr.com> wrote in message news:%23l3ANp9oDHA.2528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.g...

HTML email w/mail merge?
Help! I need to send a one page HTML newsletter to everyone in our church, about 450 people . . . Can anyone tell me, is it possible, using Word 2000 and Access 2000, to send an HTML email to a list of email addresses in the Access database, that includes the "mail merge" feature of Word? If this is possible, can anyone point me at a tutorial that explains how? So far I've only been able to get it to do one or the other; either do the mail merge feature but not send an HTML email OR send an HTML email but won't do the mail merge . . . ...

How do I create a Manufactures Restore Partition? on a new HDD?
I have a Gateway Desktop 1tb hdd and would like to create restore partition the way Gateway would have created it when it left the shop. I believe the create a 5-10 Gg partition with a picture of what the machine look like (vanilla). Can any one tell me how to do this myself or point me to instructions? My think it that it might be as simple as using say, Acropolis to create a full backup to this 10gg partition. However, I'm thinking when Gateway does this in its shop it uses something else that is not reliant on a specific manufacturers software when I recovery/restore...

Two Open-High-Low-Close series in a single Chart
I am trying to do some (what seems to me as) advanced charting in Excel. I need to have two series of Open-High-Low-Close charts, within a single chart (side-by-side in pairs). So far as I can tell, this doesnt appear to be possible in Excel. I can get two series of Stacked-Bar charts to appear as I want, but then they dont show the negative values as I want (like the OHLC charts do). I have an example workbook that would probably make it pretty clear what I am trying to achieve. TJ - Do the stacked parts have to span an axis? You could try the technique on my web page to accomplis...

A program is trying to access email address you have stored in outlook. do you w
I am getting following error message when I try to open new mail or reply to e-mail in outlook 2002 running SP3. "A program is trying to access email address you have stored in outlook. do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it mau be virus and you should choose NO" It is asking allow access for 1 to 10min. Any ideas how to diable this Message and what is happening? Thanks http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus,...

Export Resource Graph w/ 2007
Hello I've currently built a high level Resource plan in Project 2007 for a potential project that I would like to distribute to Executives and others in the organization that don't have MS Project. I know of the Visual Reports, but would ideally like to show everyone the same view in the Resource Graph view (by Work). So far, I haven't been able to find a way to export this out to anything that I could distribute other than taking a picture of each graph and pasting into PowerPoint or Word. I have approx 100 resources loaded into the plan and have 2-3 versions of the...

Any bundles available for M05 w/TaxCut and Norton?
I just googled and found a CompUSA bundle that expired yesterday (my timing is as good as ever...). I'm going to buy TaxCut anyway, and if I can get a deal on M05 at the same time, that would be a good idea. Can anyone reply w/a pointer to any deals currently available? Thanks! Before you decide M05 is the right answer to any question, read posts and consider reviewing http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm. If you get it for free, you might conclude, as others have, that it cost too much. "John DeMastri" <john@demastri.dot.com> wrote in message news:ugd3w3h5EHA.139...

W-2s
Is it true that Great Plains 7.5 does not allow you to print W-2s due to the change in the tax forms? ------=_NextPart_0001_577C78F2 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit All changes to the W2 forms will be included in the Year End Update, due out closer to Year End time. All supported W2 formats will be available to print and will include W2 form changes. ------=_NextPart_0001_577C78F2 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}} \viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 All ch...

.NET IDE Proprocessor definitions macros not defined
This is very weird. I kept getting fatal erro C1189 for xxx (a macro) not definied in my release build only (debug build works fine). I have the exact same Preprocessor Definitions in both Debug and Release settings in my Property settings. But it appears that those macros definied in the Preprocessor for Release build are not being fed into the programs. Anyone has a clue? Thanks. ...

Find formulas w links to other files and paste values #2
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I found the solution: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/xltools.ht -- bjar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bjare's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1619 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27617 ...

Changing column size w/o losing text
I am trying to change column width at the bottom of my worksheet (i.e. row 15), but then it also changes the column width in row 1 - my title which I have set at a larger font, then I lose the text in my title. I can I lock certain cells in same column so that it won't change other cells width? Thank you for any help you can give me. Carrie As implied by the term "column width", width is a property of the column, not individual cells. If you want one cell wider, you can merge it with the cell next to it, but that usually leads to more problems than it's worth. In ar...