Some accounts don't show up on the Get online statement list

I've set up some new accounts with my financial broker and
check "get online statements". But when I go to connect
these accounts do not show up in the "Get Statement" List
for that institution. What do I need to do to add these to
the list?
0
anonymous (74722)
9/22/2004 11:22:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Steven Friedman wrote:

>I've set up some new accounts with my financial broker and
>check "get online statements". But when I go to connect
>these accounts do not show up in the "Get Statement" List
>for that institution. What do I need to do to add these to
>the list?

Try AccountList->SetUpAccounts->SetUpOnlineServices if you are using
Money 2004.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

If statement- formula
Well I'm stumped again. If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter contents of close!ae2:ae19999 thanx, ~Julz Hi what do you mean with 'enter contents'?. Do you want to add them? If yes try =SUMIF(close!ag2:ag19999,"xyz",close!ag2:ag19999)+SUMIF(close!ag2:ag199 99,"<>xyz",close!ae2:ae19999) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Julz wrote: > Well I'm stumped again. > > If close!ag2:ag19999 contains "xyz" enter contents of > close!ag2:ag19999, otherwise enter cont...

Converting grid data to side-by-side lists
Hello everyone, this has been driving me crazy so want to see if any of you have suggestions: I have a grid in an Excel worksheet formatted like this: Company A Company B Company C Service 1 X X Service 2 X X Service 3 X X I need to convert this data to a list that maps the Services to the Companies like this: Services Companies Service 1 Company A Service 1 Company C Service 2 Company A Service 2 ...

Are online updates available in M+ trial version?
I'm having difficulties getting online updates with the MD+ trial version. Can anyone tell me if this feature is 'unlocked' in the trial software? Thanks. LT In microsoft.public.money, news.east.cox.net wrote: >I'm having difficulties getting online updates with the MD+ trial version. >Can anyone tell me if this feature is 'unlocked' in the trial software? It is not locked. If running Vista, be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as within the user's Documents folder. Check that the ...

Report Index Does Not List All Names
I am trying to create an index for a retiree listing that we have (1600+) however when I open my report to polulate the results for the TableOfContents table- the only names listed are the ones for the top of each page. Here is the module that I used from Microsoft. Any input would be appreciated. Option Explicit Dim db As DAO.Database Dim TocTable As DAO.Recordset Dim intPageCounter As Integer Function InitToc() 'Called from the OnOpen property of the report. 'Opens the database and the table for the report. Dim qd As DAO.QueryDef Set db = CurrentDb() 'Re...

Multiple email accounts and inbox folders
I have 3 email accounts set up - one hotmail and two non-web-based accounts. The incoming hotmail messages automatically go into the hotmail inbox; however all email from the other email accounts winds up together in the "Outlook Today - [Personal Folders]" inbox. Is there a way that email received via these other ISP's can be directed to separate folders I specifically set up for them? Thanks in advance. Rick Johnston You have to use a rule to separate out POP accounts. Go with some like "when mail arrives through specified account, move to specified folder". You...

Cant Change AutoCorrect List
I am using Office 2007 B2 TR, and I have found a problem with the AutoCorrect functionality. I removed some entries from the autocorrect list (the wingding smilies specifically), but it doesn't actually remove them. Every time I go back and write a new email, they are back. I have tried through the message options, through the general outlook options, and through the autocorrect smart-tag options. No matter how I try to get rid of those autocorrect entries, they keep coming back. Is there some magical way to get rid of them, or is this just a bug in the TR? Thanks in advance, - Art...

Problem in showing dialog boxes from a regular dll
Hi, I had a MFC application to be used as icon window (hidden). Also I had a regular MFC DLL exporting functions that will show MFC dll. All these functions are calling the AFX_MANAGE_STATE macro and PreTRansalte message is implemented. If the functions are called from any exe they work as expected even calling from my tray icon app is alright. Now I have merged some the resources (dialogs and string) of tray icon into my dll. Still tray icon works fine. There is another console application that calls my resouce dll to display dialog boxes as well and it also works fine. Now if my ...

Automate task list export.
Any suggests for this problem: I want Outlook (2003) to automatically export my Tasks list to a text file (or html) everytime i shut outlook down. any ideas? cheers, -ciaron Unfortunately, you can't automate the Import/Export Wizard, or else this would be fairly straightforward. What you can do is pump some code into the Application_Quit event to export your Tasks. Call this procedure from there (make sure you have a reference to the Microsoft Scripting Runtime library set in the project): Sub ExportTasks() On Error Resume Next Dim objNS As Outlook.NameSpace Dim objTasks As...

Can't get Publisher to give "send as message" as an email option
We use Windows live Mail which won't work with publisher. So for the purposes of sending out an email I changed the default program to Windows mail But, under the option "send email" only the send as attachment option appears. I have changed the default program in Vista to use windows mail. Help ...

how to detect item selected from List Control?
Hi I'm trying to detect the index of the item selected from a list control when a user hits the up or down arrows from the keyboard. So I made a call to list.GetSelectionMark() in the List control's event LVN_KEYDOWN, however this always results in the call to GetSelectionMark returning the index of the item selected before the arrow key was hit any ideas of how to get the item selected after the arrow key has been hit, or a better event to detect a change in item selected? Thanks ahead of time. How about LVN_ITEMCHANGED notification message? Ali R. "Mark" <anonymou...

AP Aging report shows zero after Data migration
We have migrated the the payables data from GP ver 8.00 to GP 10.0. We are able to successfully carry out the migration. However, when the aging report is run, the vendor activity in the report all shows zero. Can anybody help identify the fissure? -- My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life. ...

Get time from a remote server with PowerShell v2
Hi all, I'm looking for a way to obtain the time from a remote server. I wanted to use Get-Date but this doesnt seem to have any options for remote computers so I'm using WMI Win32_LocalTime option like this: $hour = Get-WmiObject Win32_LocalTime -computerName servername | Select-Object -Property Hour $minute = Get-WmiObject Win32_LocalTime -computerName servername | Select-Object -Property Minute $second = Get-WmiObject Wind32_LocalTime -computerName servername | Select-Object -Property Second However this returns values in the form of (for example): @{Hour=16}...

How would you print a list of all the email addresses?
Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Probably select the user container and choose columns from the view menu and pick email address. Then choose export list under the actions menu. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "aspirin" <aspirin2004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:040701c47a77$e697a010$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 on AD 2003 IBM server. Need to print out a > list of all user email addresses. How is this done? Thank y...

don't want windows live mail as my default email account
I don't want windows live mail as my default email account. I wen to Set Default Programs. I'm unable to uncheck marks on MAIL-TO PROTOCOL and EMAIL-LINK START MENU LINK. Please advise how can I fix that through REGEDIT. Thanks. Anita -- akaits Hello Akaits, If you are wanting to set "Windows Mail" back as your default program, then this should be able to help you to. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/83185-windows-mail-default-associations.html Hope this helps, Shawn akaits;1222059 Wrote: > I don't want windows live mail as my default...

I am getting error messages.
I am getting these error messages, why? How do I fix them? How do I get rid of them? The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'bartonconstruction@bellaliant.com'. Subject 'Your Quote', Accou...

creating contacts from Account
>From within an account, if I try to create a new contact by clicking on the Contact button>new contact, populate the required fields, in this case just the last name seems required (in Red), the first name recommended (in Blue), and hit save, I get the following: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it ori...

W32.Netsky.P@mm!enc can't get rid of errors
Can some one help. I have exchange 2003 with GFI mail essentials and security running and Norton corporate 10.0. I keep getting warnings of netsky being found in the mail queue and in the GFI security directories and norton sucessfully Quarantines the file. I have been getting these for a few weeks or so. Everytime I run a fix tool or full system scan it finds nothing. I suspect either someone internally has netsky worm I cannot find or someone outside has with the worm has some of my internal email addys. My question is how do I track this down. I am a bit of an exchange newbie so any i...

Outlook 2003 get rid of double space in Comments?
I cut and paste information from emails into Outlook Calendar comments. But sometimes it ends up double spaced on some lines (i.e. blank lines between lines). How can you get rid of this, there doesn't seem to be anyway from the FONTS screen. ...

Contacts list missing
When I hit on the "To:" to locate an address, an error message panel says, "the address list could not be displayed, etc" then a locate names folder appears, blank, and over in the "Show Names drop down" is a list of : 1. Outlook address book 2. Contacts 3 Contacts 2008 4. Personal address book. All are blank except the Contacts 2008 which houses a contacts listing. How do I get rid of the empty lists and have Outlook simply go direct to my contacts folder. Many Thanks Dave mailto:dtmail@bigpond.com Answered many times. Depends on your Outlook version whic...

Using two MS Money accounts on one PC.
I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program without running into problems? TIA. File - Open/New create two files with different names. Mr. Mrs. >-----Original Message----- >I am using MS Money 2003 Standard Edition. Is there any way I can set up >accounts for two people on the same computer with the one program >without running into problems? TIA. >. > Besides the information already posted, use shortcuts to the two different files to start the application as starting Mone...

Outlook Address Book and Distribution List.
So why doesn't Outlook 2002's address book show up as items I can select for the distribution list? I added some without email addresses and none of them are available to add. I am chosing Contacts... Thanks, Mike You lost me. If these Contacts have no email address, why would you want to add them to a DL? DL's are a group of email addresses. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mike Klick" <mike@grayce.net> wrote in message news:%23$7yWTQPEHA.2452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > So why doesn't Outlook 2002's address book show up as items I can select for &g...

Invoice paid still shows as open
Hi everybody - in payable transaction inquiry I am showing a payment and invoice with an 'open' status. I paid the invoice with a check and already printed and mailed out the check. Both the payment and invoice should have a 'history' status. How do I fix this? Try running a reconcile on your documents. MSDGP >> Tools >> Utilities > Purchasing > Reconcile. Select Outstanding Document Amounts. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http:/...

Statement Format
Does anyone have or know of where to find a statement template that only has the transaction number and amout. Customer does not want all the item detail that has already been printed on the invoice. How can you modify the statement? Could not find anything for statements at Customersource. Thanks. -- SG Where do you get these reciept formats from? David "Rob" <roba@2020its..nospam..com> wrote in message news:eNa9RVWUGHA.4764@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Try the attached file. > > You must use a NewsReader, such as OutlookExpress, in order to see the > at...

Internet Explorer Favorites List In Outlook 2007
Does anyone know if it's possible to get your IE favorites list in Outlook 2k7? I can get every other web browsing command to show up in the toolbar except the favorites.. I can get "Add to Favorites" and "Organize Favorites" but the head of my organization wants the favorites list dropdown in there for browsing w/in Outlook. I could do it on Office 2k and 2k2. Thanks! "Howard" <heckmanenator@gmail.com> wrote in message news:efb4f45c-d4c9-4883-8d16-555d2ec7b67a@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know if it's possible to get your IE fa...

Folder List v Results Pane in SmartList
I was hoping that in GP10.0 the static divider in Smartlist between the Folder List and the Results Pane would have been made adjustable like it is in all other Microsoft products. It would be great to move the divider to show more of the results. -- Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP Nova Solutions, LLC ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web...