Small Business 2006 Discount Question

I'm use to using quickbooks and it has a field on the invoices to show a
discount given to clients or customers.  How do I show this on Money?  I'm
sure they didn't fail to include a place for discounts.  Can somone tell me
how this is done?

thank you
Marilene
0
Marilene (4)
11/12/2005 7:51:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Newbi needs a very small help, thank you very much.
Newbi needs a very small help, thank you very much. Hello everyone and thank you very much for your time. I Have a small db for invoicing and on my form (with a subform) there is a CANCEL button which will just cancel what had been selected or entered in the form ... here is the code behind the cancel button... Private Sub Cancel_Click() Me![BillsFormSub].Form.Refresh DoCmd.SetWarnings False DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 6, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.SetWarnings True Exit_Cancel_Click: Exit Sub End Sub This was working ...

Outlook2002
I have 2 questions I would like to ask. Hope someone out there can help me. 1. I would like to be able to creat a command where I can send and delete an E-mail at the same time. This means that i would then be able to choose between a "SEND" command that would send the mail and save it as usual plus another command that would be "SEND & DELETE". 2. I would like to have the facility to be able to automatically (or by means of a tool icon) type the date and time that I'm updating a note within tasks. Thanks ...

ExMerge Questions
I need to delete all messages with a specific attachment name from our Information Stores. I tried ExMerge having looked at a few tutorials/readmes/articles and it seems to be doing the necessary, however there are a couple of outstanding issues: Firstly, our current environment (Exchange 2003 SP2) started life years back as an Exchange 5.5 environment, and when I run the export phase, many of the PST files have names based on the random directory name used for the mailbox so rather than "Joe Bloggs.pst" I have "E76EC87.pst" which is not ideal. Second...

Question #4
How can I tell if my server is an Exchange bridgehead server? We only have 1 exchange 2003 server and no routing groups created. Thanks for any response! Strickly speaking, a bridgehead is a connection point between two routing groups, so no. But a bridgehead is also a connection point between two systems, so in a generic sense, maybe yes. :) On 15 Nov 2004 16:55:41 -0800, account4google@yahoo.com (Nand) wrote: >How can I tell if my server is an Exchange bridgehead server? We only >have 1 exchange 2003 server and no routing groups created. > >Thanks for any response! ...

question about CImageList
hello! I'm wondering what can be the cause of GDI resource leakage in my app. I have a CListView in the report style and i'm using icons with each of the list items. Firstly I create a CImageList m_ImageList.Create(16, 16, ILC_MASK | ILC_COLORDDB,1,1000); and set it to the list GetListCtrl().SetImageList(&m_ImageList,LVSIL_SMALL); then I retirieve icons from the shell and add them to the image list SHGetFileInfo((LPCTSTR)pFile->GetPath(),0,&pShell,sizeof(SHFILEINFO), SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX | SHGFI_SMALLICON | SHGFI_ICON); m_ImageList.Add(pShell.hI...

Service Pack 2 Installation Questions
I have a few questions about the SP2. - Is it now supported? - Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before the install? On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:41:02 -0800, "Griff" <Griff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a few questions about the SP2. > >- Is it now supported? Yes. > >- Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before >the install? Disable all 3rd party services and manually stop Exch Services if desires. the update will stop the exch services manually however. Backups before and after ...

This might seems like a strange question but a Thread can'r run if the main Thread stops
Hi! I just want to make sure that have understood this correct. If the main thread stop than all other thread will stop and the application will exit. So without having a main thread running it's impossible to use any other threads. //Tony On 14-05-2010 20:39, Tony Johansson wrote: > I just want to make sure that have understood this correct. > If the main thread stop than all other thread will stop and the application > will exit. > > So without having a main thread running it's impossible to use any other > threads. Not true. Threads...

microsoft money plus home & business trial. v 17.0.150.727
im having issues accessing my file. i used windows live to access my money file which saved email address & password. I went to dallas for 2 days now its asking for a money password which i did not setup. what should i do? See http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.aspx MS may well be doing server work that affects logins. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "moneymakingmoneyman" <mon...

How do I center a sheet i 10 business cards on a pre-perf'd sheet
I used Publisher from Office 2003 to create a set of 10 business card which, together look like a rectange that is smaller than the pre-porforated A4 page it it should be printed onto. Unfortunately, the set of 10 business cards is displaced towards the top of the pre-perforated A4 page in a way that leaves the perforations cutting through the graphics of each of the cards. How do I recenter the set of business cards to the middle of the sheet to be printed on, or how do I adjust the margins of the A4 page so that my cards are appropriately positioned? Are you using a label template...

eConnect and Trade Discount Amount SOP
I am integrating a SOP Transaction, however I need eConnect to take the Trade Discount Amount, for example 5.00% from the customer record in GP and calculate de Trade Discount and update subtotals on the Sales transaction. Is this possible? thanks, Alex Mann Drocosca, C.A. Caracas, Venezuela. ...

Changing Business Units in CRM 3.0
Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most recent edits updated to system of record? On Jun 10, 1:44 am, KEO <K...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can someone confim this statement or correct me etc.........if I need to > change a few users' BU (business unit no longer extsts) and they are using > the CRM Client, do they need to be in off-line mode and have their most > recent edits ...

Uses for Business Alerts
I was wondering how companies use the Business Alert function in their day-to-day operations. I'm just trying to get an understanding of its possibilities. Thanks for any input. Theo: Business Alerts allows you to specify conditions that, when that condition is met, either provides a reminder or sends an email alert out to whomever you want it to go to. For instance, I have a client who wants to know if the balance of a certain account exceeds a certain amount. When that condition is met, they receive an alert. Another good example is if a Customer's account balance exceeds a...

Macro question
Whenever I try to run my macro, nothing happens. When I try to change the security settings through the Tools > Security option, nothing happens. I can do it at home but not at work. Is there a specific reason? I'm the administrator of the computer and I am not connected to any domain. Please help! -- Nocturnal We see this sometimes when another application starts Outlook before you = do and VBA never quite loads properly. Try shutting down Outlook and = using Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to make sure it's really, really shut = down before you restart it. You may also w...

Question and Answer tables
I'm trying to create a set of question and answer tables, similar to the tables in Duane Hookom's "At Your Survey" sample application. In his answer table, the field for the response value is type Text. My question: What do you do about response values of other types, such as Numeric, Boolean, Multiple Choice, Option Groups, etc.? It is typically the case that not all questions in a list will be answered with text. Thanks, OldBlindPew I may be remembering an earlier version, but I thought Duane's At Your Survey allowed for more than one answer "type&...

Money 2006 expiring; what to upgrade to?
Well, my Money 2006 online features are expiring soon. Today I decided to download the 60 day trial of Money Essentials. It seems to have all the features I need. After installing, it won't open (or upgrade) my 2006 money file. "Money Essentials is unable to open files from others versions of Money." Is the a limitations of the trial (although it says the trial is not crippled in anyway)? What do I need to purchase to continue using my money file? I see Essentials only comes with 1-yr online features. Plus Deluxe has 2-yr. I don't see a trial of Plus Deluxe. PS...

Easy question regarding maintenance
Are there any guidelines or suggestions on how often an Exchange administrator should run the "Isinteg -alltests" and the "ESEUTIL" for the defrag? I'm sure it depends on the size and complexity of the organization - we're one site with about 400 users. My thought is about once a month but I don't want to overdo it if it's not needed. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. most experienced Exchange admins will tell you not to run these utilities against your database/s unless you have a specific problem that they will address...in ...

Question about Blanket PO
I have a Blanket purchase order that when viewed on the screen contains items. However, when printed out it is blanket. What is causing this error? Thanks in advance! do the quantities ordered exceed the quantities received for this PO? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "dianeha" wrote: > I have a Blanket purchase order that when viewed on the screen contains > items. However, when printed out it is blanket....

Upgrade path questions from 9 to 2010
We are wanting to upgrade 9.00.0371 to GP 2010. We want to upgrade from a 2003 server running sql 2005 to to a new server (2008 R2) running SQL08. I went by the upgrade document, followed all the steps, upgrade scripts to check the tables, etc. I moved the GP9 databases to the new server running sql08. Went through the gp 2010 install ok. Loaded the hotfix, then started GP Utilities. I then get the question about transferring security of which I answer with no. The next screen errors out with a stored procedure initializeDB_upgrade() of form duSQLInstall:95: Pass Through SQ...

Criteria Question
*I'm not very knowledgeable with Access* I want to input a criteria for a query with a range of results, some are all numerical and some contain letters. How do I create a range criteria for example "11111 to 33333" or "H12345 to H23456"? The only way i have been able to do it is very confusing, for instance I use Like "[1-3][1-3][1-3][1-3][1-3]", which can produce the results but I'm not sure if there is a better input strategy. You can use Between with Criteria: Between 11111 and 33333 (if a numeric field) Between "H12345" and "...

Charting Question #3
I have a table of data which I create a scatter graph to show the points. Is there an easy way to add labels through VBA? For eaxample if I have the data below in a spreadsheet and I want column B to be the X-axis and column C to be the Y-axis how can I easily/automatically add the text in column A as the data label? Also, oes it matter what order the data is sorted in? I want to sort by column A. Thanks A B C 1 Florida 2.5 500 2 Maine 2.7 300 sfrancoe wrote: > I have a table of data which I create a scatter graph to show the points. Is > there...

Excel data consolidation question
I had a question -- I have a series of lists of users based on a userid text string and their name, some of which are duplicates. What i've done is import the lists into excel and then do a sort by userid. Additionally, I made a note of which database they're each in, using a different column for each of the four databases. I first copied all of the entries from "users1" and then copied "users1" into every row as column C. Next, I copied the "users2" list and for those, put "user2" in column D...and so on up to users4. Now, what I want to do is...

Printing Business Cards #7
When I store individual names in a Publisher merge file, I cannot print a full page of a particular individual on my business card sheet of ten blanks. I get one card per person in the merge file. When I generate an individual business card I have no problem. Any ideas? Hi GRayL (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || When I store individual names in a Publisher merge file, || I cannot print a full page of a particular individual on || my business card sheet of ten blanks. I get one card per || person in the merge file. When I generate an indivi...

Time Entry Using Business Portal
We would like to implement the HR self service suite as well as the payroll time entry piece of Business Portal. I am looking to find a partner that has experience implenting these tools and a customer or two to talk to about the satisfaction with functionality. Where are you located? "Dan B" wrote: > We would like to implement the HR self service suite as well as the payroll > time entry piece of Business Portal. I am looking to find a partner that has > experience implenting these tools and a customer or two to talk to about the > satisfaction with function...

RPC Over HTTP Question
I am having problems in making a second back-end exchange server work with an RPC/HTTP proxy on a front end exchange server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my setup: FE - Front end exchange Server BE1- back end exchange server 1 BE2 - back end exchange server 2 (also a backup domain controller for the exchange domain). DC - Active Dir server & also a Global Catalog Server All servers have Windows2003, Exchange Server 2003 (no svc packs) is installed on FE1, BE1 & BE2. RPC/HTTP works fine between FE & BE1. RPC/HTTP does not work between FE1 & BE2 - out...

Have Money 2006--want to downgrade to 2005
I just purchased a new laptop with Money 2006. On my old laptop which died I was using 2005. My online bank does not support Money 2005 for downloading transactions. How do I downgrade to Money 2005? Can I just uninstall M 2006 and install M 2005? Can I them import my M 2006 files which have be upgraded? Thanks Answers inline. "jjocarbone" <jjocarbone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60C7005A-2BB7-4545-B2A7-C4C53DA043B2@microsoft.com... >I just purchased a new laptop with Money 2006. On my old laptop which died >I > was using 2005. My online ba...