Similar multiple entries not downloading #2

Hi,

I am facing issue in downloading similar multiple transactions - eg-
I have 3 southwest air ticket purchase transactions on a particualr day ,
where each tickets is for $60. Now in my bank statement, these appear as -
1-aug        Southwest          $60
1-aug        Southwest          $60
1-aug        Southwest          $60

- which is correct as i purchased 3 tickets.

now when i download in money, only one transaction comes as -
1-aug        Southwest          $60
-other 2 are not downloaded. It seems money is treating other two as
duplicate.
Can someone tell me how can i get such transactions??

I am new to money. I have money 2007 home and biz, i download using
automatic online updates.

Please help.

Thanks

0
Nidhi (3)
8/14/2006 9:19:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Nidhi wrote:

>I am facing issue in downloading similar multiple transactions - eg-
>I have 3 southwest air ticket purchase transactions on a particualr day ,
>where each tickets is for $60. Now in my bank statement, these appear as -
>1-aug        Southwest          $60
>1-aug        Southwest          $60
>1-aug        Southwest          $60
>
>- which is correct as i purchased 3 tickets.
>
>now when i download in money, only one transaction comes as -
>1-aug        Southwest          $60
>-other 2 are not downloaded. It seems money is treating other two as
>duplicate.
>Can someone tell me how can i get such transactions??
>
>I am new to money. I have money 2007 home and biz, i download using
>automatic online updates.

Same answer.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)