Sign up for Free and Make $50 !!

Do this RIGHT NOW

My friend Paul Darby just called me and said
he made $900 in 23 minutes...

You make $50 just for signing up Free. =) Yeah!
I signed up ( no fees ) and made $50
the second I confirmed my email.
I don`t know much about any of this
site yet , but Jane Marks sent this to

Paul, Paul sent it to me and now I`m
sending it to you.
Let`s do this...

http://www.viralcashblast.com/go/?refid=5994

I find them, and tell you :- )
Have a wonderful Friday,
Max Stiegemeier

And me i tell you do this right now !!

Alberto Simoni

0
Alberto
6/13/2010 9:22:17 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

How do I make a checkbox?
I've been looking for a post or help on it but can't seem to find what I need. All I want to know is how to make a checkbox, one that you can click for a checkmark and click to take it away. Click on View > Toolbars > Forms and on the Forms Toolbar you will see the Checkbox form field which you can draw out in your worksheet. Andrea Jones www.allaboutoffice.co.uk www.allaboutclait.com "bzuerlein" wrote: > I've been looking for a post or help on it but can't seem to find what I > need. All I want to know is how to make a checkbox, one that you can...

don't know how to make '\atlsd.lib'
I've come across this error: NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '\atlsd.lib' I have atlsd.lib in my source file: ATL_LIBS= C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.0\lib\ATL\amd64 TARGETLIBS=\ $(ATL_LIBS)\atlsd.lib \ $(SDK_LIB_PATH)\strsafe.lib \ $(SDK_LIB_PATH)\kernel32.lib \ $(SDK_LIB_PATH)\advapi32.lib \ $(SDK_LIB_PATH)\oleaut32.lib \ $(MFC_LIBS)\mfcs42ud.lib \ $(MFC_LIBS)\mfc42ud.lib \ $(WIN7_LIBS)\user32.lib I can see the atlsd.lib in the C:\WinDDK\7600.16385.0\lib\ATL\amd64 directory and the path is correct...

how can I sign mak key
i have a mak key but i dont know, where can I use this number for office 2010 You will have to give a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to do. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "mercures" <mercures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83539FB6-E919-4B11-AD4D-CF2600E3F7EC@microsoft.com... >i have a mak key but i dont know, where can I use this number for office >2010 On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:45:01 -0800, mercures <mercures@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have a mak key but i dont know, where can I use ...

How to make Q255992 recursive and enumerate ALL mailbox folders?
Hi, I've adapted the script described in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;255992 so I can get the size of our users' mailboxes on our Exchange 2000 server though VBScript. It works perfectly EXCEPT it only enumerates root-level folders in the user's mailbox, so if a user have created sublevel folders below fx. Inbox etc. these aren't included in the enumeration - in other words, the function isn't recursive. Does anyone know how to make the function recursive - is it possible at all? We need it to be able to create reports of the storage-usage of o...

$25 sign-up bonus
Hi, I've discovered a great new way to borrow and lend money. It's called Prosper, and I thought you might like to check it out. Just click on the link below - it only takes a minute. If you sign up as a lender, you'll earn a $25 sign-up bonus when you are a winning bidder on your first loan! Thanks, http://tinyurl.com/4tmfak ...

Make $50,000 from 5
!!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU’LL BE HAPPY!!!!! :0) $$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$ I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment. Of course I thought this was ridiculous ,or some type of pyramid. I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and they all agreed it was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few wee...

Making font to be in small size
Could someone help me how to make sure that text entered in a column will be without capital characters (only small letters) Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm You may also try to use the following: - select the cell (e.g. cell C1) - goto 'Data - Validation' and choose custom - enter the following formula: =EXACT(C1,LOWER(C1)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ruslan" <Ruslan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3F2AFD63-423F-4166-B0E1-1530ADFA3113@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me how to make sure that text entered ...

webmail may make you login repeatedly
Hello all, First of all thank you for even reading my question. Always good ideas and answers here. I'm running exchange server03. Sometimes when a user logs in via webmail and they are checking messages it may ask them to log in again. This would be before the timeout period expires. I have one user that whenever she opens up any email and or attachment it asks for her username and password again. I also have isa 03 handeling the forms authentication. If i have the user by-pass the isa and just hit it via exchange everything works fine. However this user cannot do this from outside...

can I make a chart with large amount of information?
I have two columns of information 'Customer' and 'busy hour' I have over 200 entries for each column and want to put the information into a chart, can this be done? Thank you in advance Going only from what you say, yes it would be possible. However, you may get so many items in the axis label to make it unreadable. You will need to format the axis. To do this - Click anywhere on the label Click on <Format axis> Click on <Scale> Amend the value in <Number of categories between tick mark labels> Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solut...

Clndr wk/mnth view: How to make "today" a differnet color?
Hello It is very difficult to visually see "today" since all dates have same background colour, especially in month view & week view. Is there any way of making "today's" box have a different background colour from the rest of the days shown? I have tried every search string I could to find this out, but could find nothing for outlook XP in Knowledge Base or on-line help Thank you for your help Tom ...

A GREAT way to get FREE cash !!
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I'm posting this message to let you know about an exciting community on the Internet - SurveySavvy. I'm a member and it offers you a great opportunity to make a difference and earn money at the same time by taking research surveys online. They are one of the TOP rated survey companies, so you can't go wrong</P> <P>AND IT IS FREE !!!!! </P> <P><BR...

Making column same format
Hi All, I'm receiving an excel spreadsheet which has a 15 digit number in one of the columns. Some of the rows contain a number; some of the rows contain a text field (embedded spaces within the 15 digit number). When I go to import this into Access, it does not deal well with two kinds of data in the same row. I would prefer that all of the data be converted to text. Is there some way to convert an entire column so the internal representation is text? Thanks, Don Reynolds _______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com...

How do i make two different lines on the same graph?
i have to make two different lines on the same graph. the numbers range from ..1-.3 on x-axis and 4-6 on y axis. How can i get the two lines on the same graph I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for here, but for starters, read the Excel help documents (use the Answer Wizard or the smartass Paper Clip to search these terms) - "Create a Chart," "Data Series," "Second Axis". Hopefully, one of them will have the answer to your specific question. Good luck! (Feel free to post with a more specific description of your dilemma as well). "Help&quo...

Making archive files "Read Only"
I am wondering if there is a way to make the archived .PST files "read only"? I know you can simply right click the file and check read only, but for some reason it isn't doing what we need it to. We want users to be able to view their archived files if need be, but we don't want them to be able to add or remove any changes within Outlook. Any suggestions? Outlook wont open the file if its Read Only as it requires Full Read/Write access "Hollywood" <doowylloh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:049801c3d524$a9f8f530$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am wond...

Make switchboard close
I created a form which I want to open when I click a button on my switchboard. Easy enough. I set the command to open a form and the argument to the form's name. When I do that, though, the switchboard stays open. I would be satisfied if I could minimize the thing, but I would prefer that it close. That form does other things the switchboard can't do, but it does have a button I put on it to re-open the switchboard. I would think that Access should allow us to have more than one command for a click on a command button. Any ideas? -- RMC,CPA Addendum to my post: I read other ...

helpful free add ons
http://www.asap-utilities.com/ ...

Hey Ed, how do I make a button for the Clip Gallery Add-in??
I downloaded and installed the add-in, and it runs, but I don't get a button for it. I downloaded and installed the Move Page add-in and when it runs I get a button, so I put that one on my toolbar. I really want to use the Clip Gallery. TIA! Kristie Kristie Cochran <kristiesews@cox.net> was very recently heard to utter: > I downloaded and installed the add-in, and it runs, but I don't get a > button for it. I downloaded and installed the Move Page add-in and > when it runs I get a button, so I put that one on my toolbar. I > really want to use the Clip Gall...

how do I make a template to lock some information and also allow . #2
I am trying to create a template with information, but lock the info I am putting in. Also, I want to allow other users to be able to edit the unlocked cells. How do I do this? You can unlock the cells that should be changeable by the users. You can lock the cells that only you can edit. (By default all the cells are locked.) So select your range of cells that can be changed. format|cells|protection tab uncheck locked. Now you have to protect the worksheet. (locked cells on an unprotected worksheet can still be changed) Tools|protection|protect sheet. Be aware that this protection ...

How can I make the graph omit blank cells in the data set?
Hi, I've been workin' on the problem below that I've written a few days ago but got no answers. It's easy to select spesific cells to another column for ex: cells belong to type A then I draw the graph but a new problem occured, there are empth cells and mygraph counts them next question: how can I omit the blank cells from my data set while graphing? Thx a lot :) Emre UNAL http://www.geocities.com/dusemre Main Problem: Hi, I have a mixed data set as exampled below, Type Value A 14 B 0.156 C 1.65 A 18 D 4...

How can I make "today" more visible in Monthly View? (Outlook2003)
Outlook 2003, Win XP (all latest patches) Hi How can I make it easier to see "today's date" in the Monthly View? (in Outlook 2003). On my PC, the date that is "today" is flagged with a dull grey highlight that is almost invisible - whereas on my friend's PC it is a nice bright orange! Any thoughts? Ship Shiperton Henethe P.S. Please excuse me if this post arrives twice - I believe the first attempt failed, but I can't be sure... ...

?make a combo chart with 1 stacked bar and 1 not stacked, + show t
I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2 of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line of data individually. How can I? -- yvonne This example should help: http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/column_vs_stacked_column_chart/ ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "y" wrote: > I'm trying to make a combination chart with 3 sets of data. I want to stack 2 > of them and leave the 3rd unstacked. I want the table data to show each line > of data individually. How can I? > -- >...

Can I "sign" my own macros? or some other fix for the message about security and macros?
I have several macros I have created and I would like to have high security, or at least medium, but I don't like excel asking me each time I start about the "Enable/Disable Macros." is there a way I can tell Excel that these macros are OK? Thanks Bruce The reason for the macro warning is that its fairly easy to write malicious code that will damage another persons computer, ie Viruses. The warning cannot be turned off for this reason, it runs first before anything else is shown, if it could be turned off the sad Virus writing fraternity would have a field day as they would b...

Moving Offline Address Book and Free Busy
Can you tell me how I go about moving my offline address book from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 and the Free Busy so I can dismount my old store. I have 2 servers right now. Thank you Norm: Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931. Make sure you follow those steps, otherwise you will have many problems that will be pretty much impossible to fix without a full reinstallation of Exchange and maybe even AD. Regards, Martin MCSA: M "Norman Rosenthal" <norman@nospam.com&g...

GAL and free/busy data sync
We have a AD2003 forest with exchange 2003 and want to connect to our parent company which is in a separate AD2000 forest with exchange 2003. We just want to be able to syncronize the GAL and the free/busy data. I think MIIS or the Identity Integration Feature pack for AD will do the GAL but not the free/busy data. Any Ideas? I was hoping for an all-in-one solution. Thanks, Joe, We have several clients who use a combination of SimpleSync from CPS Systems and the InterOrg Replication Utility (Q238573) from Microsoft. For more information and to download an evaluation copy of SimpleSync, plea...

Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
We know it sounds TOO good to BE true, but it�s REAL! Our International Technology firm will pay you hard cash each time FREE software is downloaded. Best of all you will only have to download ONE piece of software ONE time for FREE and you can be on your way to earning BIG! FIND OUT MORE BY VISITING http://JeromeMcCrea.PlugUsIn4Cash.com ...