sign-in Problems with Money Plus 2007

I changed my MS Passport Password and now can't log in to online Money.  I
have to use my old passport password to log in to Money but neither works to
go to online services.    How do I resynchronize the passwords?
--
Manticorr
0

In microsoft.public.money, Manticorr wrote:

>I changed my MS Passport Password and now can't log in to online Money.  I
>have to use my old passport password to log in to Money but neither works to
>go to online services.    How do I resynchronize the passwords?

Hold on to you backup files. You may want to increase the number of
backup files from the default of 4.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324001 may be of use to you.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

#1 Problem
I apologize if this winds up being stupid-simple, but I have not used Excel in quite some time and could not find an answer in tutorials or on the web... Is there a way to put a number in a cell, but have Excel calculate it as a different quantity? We are tabulating rankings of product: People chose their ten favorite items and then were told them to rank them 1(highest)-10 (lowest). We're assigning quantities to their rankings: #1=15, #2=14, etc. We want to have their original rankings visible, but have the spreadsheet calculate based on the quantities. Is there a way to enter a 1 ...

How to make Outlook 2007 toolbars stay where you place them?
That is my question.. I have a McAfee tool bar in out look and When I move it then exit outlook it is back on a line by itself. I have moved other toolbars and they revert back also. How can I make them do what I want???? Third party add-ins are responsible themselves for remembering the location of their toolbars. Outlook will not remember it for them. There are some ways around this though. For suggestions see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/152 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, Ho...

Performance Problem
Hi all, Still with a driver that is opening a COM port. The driver is issuing a read request to the COM port. On completion the driver is saving the buffer and queuing a DPC which will issue the next read to the COM port. This way the driver is reading as fast as it can. Or at least this is what I thought. It looks like reads are completed with 0 timer ticks (100ns) repeatedly when there is more to read. If there is nothing to read then the next read will be in average of the real data sent but in multiples of 15 milliseconds exactly. For example if 10 bytes are sent every ...

can you look up info from a validated drop down menu in excel 2007
I have a b 2 Name Wage 3 $- 4 existing employee $20.00 5 existing employee $25.00 6 existing employee $17.00 7 Labor Ready ID $10.00 8 Labor Ready UT $10.00 9 Labor Ready WA $10.00 10 Future Employee $- 11 Future Employee $- 12 Future Employee $- in another work sheet i have a&b c d i 5 Labor cost 6 Name hours rate Total Cost 7 8 9 in a7-9 i have a drop menu based on a name I created employee. employee='E...

problem with crosstab query
please i need help i have a report must be done like this list of projects p1-p2-p3-p4-p5......etc names yasser 8% - 0% - 4% - 3%- .........ect hany 2% - 1% - 1% - 0% - etc nour 0% - 5% - 0%- 20% -------etc etc what i need is to do this with crosstab query i have two tables which the data is taken from table 1 is named : emp which inclode the departments for employees and the names and idnumbers of the employees table 2 is named : Employee Weekly Hours which store all the tasks and hours for all...

Office 2000 OSB Problem
Multiple times daily I am presented a error window indicating a component error in Office 2000 that wipes out my Desktop presentation which displays my buttons across the top width of my monitor; have no use for a Desktop display spread all over the monitor screen. Within a max of 1 - 2 secs the OSB disappears. I can regenerate it from a Quick Launch icon set up to 'get back' my bar. Has anyone encountered a similar situation? I'm a non-tech user and would like to resolve the problem if possible. Suggestions? Thanks Hi E/B, Have you tried repairing your Offi...

Money 2006 change online password
My bank changed its online users and passwords. When I try to change it, the chooses the correct bank but says the password has to be 4 digits. JP Morgan Chase now needs 7 digits for the password and I can't enter them. In microsoft.public.money, Nanc wrote: >My bank changed its online users and passwords. When I try to change it, the >chooses the correct bank but says the password has to be 4 digits. JP Morgan >Chase now needs 7 digits for the password and I can't enter them. Some institutions use different login credentials for OFX access than for web access. For...

Outlook 2002 problems sending email
I am getting frustrated with outlook 2002. The problem is I can receive fine, but when I send email no one gets the mail. Verifed the outgoing smtp address to my provider is setup correctly. Went out to webmail account of my provider, was able to send and receive email with out problems. I have blown away the profile, still didnt fix the problem. I deinstalled and reinstalled outlook 2002. Still the same problem. I have run Adware, spybot, and pest patrol, norton antivirus and found no problems. I use to have nortons firewall installed, but I removed that a couple weeks ago. Verifi...

How Can I solve the strange problem with my EXCEL?
Dear Friends, The column number of my excel is also 1, 2, 3, 4, ... which is very strange and I can't use formula. It looks like |1|2|3|4| ---------- 1| | | | | ---------- 2| | | | | ---------- 3| | | | | ---------- In stead of like |A|B|C|D| ---------- 1| | | | | ---------- 2| | | | | ---------- 3| | | | | ---------- I have tried a lot but I can't find the way to solve it. Thanks a lot for your kind help. Best, Haoyu Tools>options>general and uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Haoyu Zhang" <flyfeather@myrealbox.com> wrote in mess...

Problems entering numbers into Excel
Whenever I enter a number into my excel w/sheet, I get the same number divided by 100. . . e.g. I enter 256 and the cel contains 2.56 . . any clues??? really would appreciate it!!!! Tools/Options/Edit uncheck the Fixed decimal places checkbox. In article <434501c3fed3$4eed1260$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "scuzzie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Whenever I enter a number into my excel w/sheet, I get the > same number divided by 100. . . e.g. I enter 256 and the > cel contains 2.56 . . any clues??? > > really would appreciate it!!!! Many tha...

FS: money deluxe 2005 (disk says deluxe, package says standard) $10 incl shipping to usa-48
I have money 2005 that I decided not to use. I un-installed from my pc and am selling to whomever wants it, including shipping. $10 takes it if you're in the usa-48 and want slow/cheap shipping. If you're somewhere else or want it fast, let me know. paypal is fine for payment. ...

Problems Sending Email in Windows Mail (Vista)
I was able to send and receive email from my Yahoo account. I'm using POP3 and the servers I am using are Inocming (plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com) and Outgoing (plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com). The servers ports are Outgoing (465) and Incoming (995) and both require secure connectgions SSL. What is the problem. I am receiving the following error message. The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the &quo...

need visio 2000 drawing borders for Visio 2007
Visio 2000 has engineering drawing borders. I cannot find those borders in Visio 2007. All I can find are borders which are not accepted engineering standard. Am I looking in the wrong place or do they no longer exist? Can I import them from Visio 2000 into Visio 2007? What do I do? On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:39:01 -0700, rdsmith <rdsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Visio 2000 has engineering drawing borders. I cannot find those borders in >Visio 2007. All I can find are borders which are not accepted engineering >standard. Am I looking in the wrong place or do...

Outlook 2007 Strange behavior of Junk Mal [crossposte]
[cross posted to m.p.outlook and m.p.outlook.general] Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Pro SP2 Ordinarily when an incoming message is sent to the Junk Mail folder, a Pop-up Notification that a message was sent to the Junk Folder would shoe and ask if I wanted to open that Folder. When I select yes, the Junk Mail folder opens in a small window. Recently, and sporadically, I no longer get that Notification message. The messages, however, are in the Junk Mail folder. The strange thing is that on the next opening of Outlook, I do get the the pop-up, open the Junk Mail folder, and it's emp...

Maximum practical Outlook 2007 .pst file size #2
I would like to ask basically the same question as recent post except I am curious more about 2007. I too have seen pc's drag down with larger pst files. The user I have currently has 8Gb in a single local pst file and the pc is unreasonably slow. It's a very new machine so it shouldn't be cluttered up with other stuff... But acting slower that slower pcs. ps Sorry if this is a repost, I have it in my sent box but I dont see it on the server. Not sure about 2007, we are using 2003 and we like to keep it below 2gb in size after that you have to create a new psd file. We h...

Two problems with Money 2004
Have used Money successfully for three or four years until: Money 2003 stopped downloading stock prices for those few stocks I owned and was tracking in Money. I decided to download free Money 2004 and try it to see if it was the program or me. Money 2004 did download stock prices. Conclusion: Microsoft uses separate URL'S for Money 2003 and Money 2004. Question: Would Money 2004 URL work with Money 2003 files? For fear of the answer I decided to bite the bullet and give poor Microsoft the $19.99 for the upgrade to 2004 just to get the stock prices. Now the problems: One: Money...

Publisher 2007 full version
I have the home and student version 2007 and it does not come with publisher. I am looking at purchasing publisher 2007 but need to know if I can install it on more than 1 computer like you can with the home and student program. any help would be appreciated, thanks. On Sep 3, 6:48 pm, bones <bo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have the home and student version 2007 and it does not come with publisher. > I am looking at purchasing publisher 2007 but need to know if I can install > it on more than 1 computer like you can with the home and student program. > any h...

Money 2006 Debt Reduction bug
I am trying to do a debt reduction scenerio on a Equity line. All the current amounts, rate and loan amounts are the same. I walk through the debt reduction specifiying a monthly amount + $0 on time payment. But for some reason in schedule me a $12000+ one time payment onthe first month. I have no idea where that comes from. Try it again with a $1 payment just to clear it out, same things. Is there a bug. ...

Money 1995
I recently took my computer to a repair shop. (Packard Bell). It had Money 95 originally installed on it. The individual removed all of my original software and I cannot get this software back. I have a backup of my data. I cannot seem to find an old copy of Money 95 on the internet. Is there any way to get this data transferred to an money software. If you purchase and install a newer version of Money from the same geographic region, then it will be able to restore from your backup. Make sure you can read your backup and in case the floppy dies, I would copy it to the hard disk and res...

Money 2004
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to record micro loans that I am making and not having much luck. There are over 200 loans of $1..$100, so instead of creating a separate loan account for each, I created an investment account and am recording the loans as stocks because no other category seemed appropriate. While I would prefer to track things as loans with interest rather than stocks with dividends, my major problem is that payments and service fees are measured in micro dollars (6 decimal places). For example, to properly record a payment I need to make entries such as: $ 0.14316...

Integration manager problem
I am trying to do bank transaction integration and have a table with header information and a separate table with the actual account information and debit and credit columns. It looks like when the join actually happens only one record is pulled up and the integration fails. Is there a way to preview the results of the relationship I have set up? I have the relationship type as 3 and the arrow is going from the header to the detail. All tables are sitting on an SQL server. ...

2007 Dtabase Synchronization
HI, I know you can synchronize 2003 databases but is this posssible in 2007 without using SQL Server? Regards John "John" <johnlee2509@btopenworld.com> wrote in news:4031623A-EF38-4409-BB53-E82C4A673236@microsoft.com: > I know you can synchronize 2003 databases but is this posssible in > 2007 without using SQL Server? Jet Replication is still supported in the MDB format under A2K7. The new ACCDB format does not support replication (or user-level security). -- David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/ usenet at dfenton dot com http://www.dfen...

MS Money 2002 : Cash flow does not Work..
When I click Cash flow Icon or cash flow link / menu options from other means..I see busy cursor and it becomes a normal cursor after sometime.. After which I am able to do normal operations expect cash flow... It used to work until a day ago.. I do not recollect any special activity I had performed since last successfull cash review... Any thoughts... Regards Saravanan V Yes. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=67. "Saravanan Venkatachalam" <saravanankalpana@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23Ceu8LPWFHA.692@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When I click Cash flow Icon or ca...

Money 2004 Setup
I just purchased Money 2004 and have Norton AntiVirus am running Norton Antivirus on Windows XP. Aside from disabling the virus scan before installing, is there anything else I need to do? Brush teeth after meals. >-----Original Message----- > > >I just purchased Money 2004 and have Norton AntiVirus am >running Norton Antivirus on Windows XP. Aside from >disabling the virus scan before installing, is there >anything else I need to do? >. > You might even need to uninstall Norton first. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http:/...

Group by problem
i have the following table: Duguje Potrazuje Partner PartnerName Date ---------------------------------------------- 1 3 P Tisak 12.3.2006 5 2 P Croatia 25.6.2006 6 4 K HT 15.6.2007 8 3 K Tisak 11.11.2005 7 8 P Croatia 3.5.2007 7 5 K HT 11.3.2005 2 3 K HT 5.1.2005 the query is: SELECT partner, PartnerName, (SELECT SUM(Duguje) FROM arhivdugujepotrazuje WHERE datumdos <= '01-01-2007' an...