Show all investments on home page

Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page
investment summary.  How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250?  Running
XP home.

Jonathan

0
jedtaz (2)
9/23/2003 11:30:33 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

notice the word 'summary'...........

0
me
9/24/2003 12:00:35 AM
  Me: NOT helpful.  Money 2000 showed them all.

Jonathan
"me" <m@e.com> wrote in message
> notice the word 'summary'...........

0
jedtaz (2)
9/24/2003 5:11:43 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Jonathan DuHamel wrote:

>Money 2004 deluxe shows only the first 75 investments on the home page
>investment summary.  How can I get it to show all of them ca. 250?  Running
>XP home.

You can do Tools->Options->General and select Start Money with this
page open: Portfolio. Not what you asked for, but may be close
enough.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

How can I shrink a flyer to print two to a page?
I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? CS Flower wrote: > I am using Microsoft Publisher and I can't seem to get it to print > two whole flyers on one page. I tried using the two page spread > option in the view tab- but this just gets a portion of the center > twice? How can I get the publisher to do this? ===================================== What if y...

Not all of my fonts are showing up in Excel
I have looked in my Fonts Folder (in the Control Panel) and the font is listed in there. But, when I open Excel, the font is not available in the dropdown box. What do i do to fix this? "=?Utf-8?B?QW5naWU=?=" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:13E2A5E8-C7C9-4E36-B8E2-177117908C57@microsoft.com: > I have looked in my Fonts Folder (in the Control Panel) and the font > is listed in there. But, when I open Excel, the font is not available > in the dropdown box. What do i do to fix this? > Is the font available in other Office apps? I found some in...

Format Time to NOT show seconds and AM/PM
I am bringing data with appointment Times over from another program. I am using a TIME formula to subtract 15 minutes off to let person know when to show for appointment. Problem that is occurring is how the time shows. The time in the cell itself shows as 1:30 but when you click on the cell & view it in the formula bar, it shows as 1:30:00 AM. I'm Mail Merging (WORD) this data for letters and do NOT want the full time with seconds and AM/PM to show on the letter. How do I format this in EXCEL so only the 1:30 shows? Debra Dalgleish posted this: There's an article...

How do I setup a name, home address and phone to automatically at.
when I used Outlook Express I had setup a name, home address and phone number that automatically appeared on my outgoing email. How do I setup the same for "Outlook" email which I recently purchased with Office 2003 Professional? Set it up in your signature, it's in the tools/options of Outlook. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Robert C. Sollars" wrote: > when I used Outlook Express I had setup a name, home address and phone numb...

Text Boxes cut off or split over pages
Hi, I have a report with three subreports. They are set to can grow and shrink if needed. The problem I'm having is that the first page is showing the header for the second subreport and then the second page is showing the text box that comes after the second subreport. There are two lines of text and between the two pages that are missing. First, I had the problem with the header for the second subreport being split between the two pages. I adjusted the margins and now the header is there but not the text. If anyone can help resolve this frustrating issue, it will be greatly appreciate...

Calendar only showing one month
When making a meeting maker all my users even myself (admin) can only see about one month on anyones calendar after that is simply says no information availiable. I know there is informaiton available past the one month it just isn't showing up. It doesn't come up very often but no one can make a meeting maker with anyone past one month out. Is there a setting for this?? You have to tell Outlook to publish more 1. On the Tools menu, click Options, click Calendar Options, and then click Free/Busy options 2. In the "Publish <2> month(s) of Calendar Free/Busy information o...

how do i move multiple pages
I think you managed to do it: there's nothing here. "How" <How@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAF18F5B-5184-4525-86AB-F9A9308D2A86@microsoft.com... > Well you could pick up the book and walk or-- You could just try and describe your real problem. John G. ...

showing only unique records
I have two databases linked, one keeps basic client information (name, DOB, address, etc.), the other keeps track of client's visit date and purchases. I want to display a list of clients that made purchases within a given date range, regardless of number of purchases made. With the simple query view, somehow I end up displaying one row for each client's purchase(s), i.e. if the client made 10 purchases in the date range, then I see 10 entries displayed for such, when I only want to see that client's name shown once. Is there a quick way to avoid displaying the duplication? If ...

Empty cells showing that they are default formated to "Date"
I created a spead sheet with one column set as a date the first to the end of the month. The other columns have various in text and accounting info. If I click on a empty cell it show in the format section on the bar the the cell is set up to have a date entry. This is all over the page. Can any one tell me why this is happening? -- Fred You can correct that by setting the formating for the other columns. Simply click on the column(s) then right click and select Format cells, or select the column(s) then go to Format and then Cells. In the selection list choose any option bes...

Installing and using Office: MAC 2008 Home and Student Addition
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) My husband recently purchased a new MacBook Pro. He gave me his MacBook Air. Office Home and Student addition was installed on his old computer (MacBook Air), and was loaded on the new computer. I purchased my own copy of Office: MAC 2008 Home and Student and installed it on the MacBook Air but can't use when my husband is using his version. The product keys are obviously different, but when he's writing in Word, I cannot. The message is that two people can not use the program at once who are on the same network. What do I do so ...

Mail Merge creates extra pages?
Hi All: I need some help/advice/commentary. I'm creating some postcards using Publisher. Currently, I have it set to print four postcards per sheet of paper, and everything is fine. Publisher will print four pictures on one side of paper and then four addresses on the other. What happens is this: when I use Mail Merge to include the addresses from Publisher's database, Publisher immediately adds an extra page. So now, instead of it printing four pictures on one side and four addresses on the other, it prints two pictures on one page, two pictures on another page, and then the four a...

Page Formatting Preferences Seem To Have Changed
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Using Word 2004 for Mac version 11.5.6 - For example, I cannot make one line align center with Georgia font and then drop a couple of lines and switch to left alignment and Arial font. Whatever change I make, whether what I am seeking to change is highlighted or not, the entire document changes. <br><br>This used to work fine so it seems like a preference must have changed but I can't figure out how to change it back. Really, really appreciate some advice! Thanks!! You have mistakenly enabled &qu...

Page sorter in Publisher: #2
How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections when in publisher? View, status bar. Not sure what you mean... Right-click a tab... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Old Dog" <OldDog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7266393-4D6A-401A-9912-EFE3C6F7BD3B@microsoft.com... > How can I view in the page sorter all page numbers from multiple sections > when in publisher? "Mary Sauer" wrote: > View, status bar. > Not sure what you mean... &g...

Making a UserForm show above a any opened doc
Hi, I am using a userform to load document into Word, but when the document is opened, the userform window will be covered by the opened file. This happens whether the ShowModal property is set to True or False. I checked online and found this posted by Doug: Making a UserForm show above a newly created Word 2000+ http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/KeepUserFmAboveDoc.htm but the link is removed. :( I also tried to minimize the newly opened file with the following code: wrdDoc.Windows(1).WindowState = wdWindowStateMinimize (The wrdDoc is the file object and I v...

Can you move a page from one publication to another?
Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move it into the one you are currently creating? Select all, copy, and paste. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Melis" <Melis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE2DE89E-E052-4A56-9E62-79C8528450D4@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to pick up a page from another publisher document and move > it > into the one you are currently creating? ...

Email Activity Page takes time to close
Hi, In my application, if the email content in an email activity page is large, the page takes 15-20 seconds to close. I think I should dispose objects while closing the page. But I don't know where to do it? Help please ...

A chart needs to be created to show names and $ amounts 400-6K
I need to create a chart which contains $ values: 499; 500; 1500; 2300; 50,000; 199,601; 597,201; 494; 42,825.33. These are funds by group. The legend should show each group name as it correlates to the data plotted. THanks so much Did you try making a line chart? "ojpop" <ojpop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FE5FC7E-5254-460C-80E0-871C2055763A@microsoft.com... >I need to create a chart which contains $ values: 499; 500; 1500; 2300; > 50,000; 199,601; 597,201; 494; 42,825.33. These are funds by group. The > legend should show each group nam...

associated reports not showing
We have a scenario where the reports are listed in the workplace section but for some reason are not showing within the associated entity. For example, when I go into the Accounts form, the reports icon with the Account Overview, Account Summary, and Products by Account do not show. Note however that these do show if I'm Iogged into the server where crm is installed. The users accessing these screens are both sysadmins. Help is appreciated. I found the answer. The user had the "Windows Integrated Security" option unselected in the Advanced Options on internet explorer. ...

Outlook 2002 Vcard attachment shows as a .msg file-opens but no information
I am receiving forwarded attachments as a Vcard file from a contact list. It shows up as an envelope on the attachment and as a .msg file. It opens but there is no information there other than a name. Is there a setting in Outlook that is incorrect or is this something to do with a setting in the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrative Rules. I have searched the knowledge base and cannot find any specific answers yet. Anyone have any feedback on this or the same problem? Help! Thanks. Carl ...

Q re Budgets and Money Market Investment Accounts
Hello, My goal: I would like to include the money in my money market in the Budget Planner. My set up: I set up an Investment Account to download transactions on my Money Market fund that I have with Vangaurd. Trying to figure Money's Budget stuff out, I did the following: 1) When I uncheck the "Include this account in the budget planner" and create a new budget, the transactions between my bank account and the vangaurd account show up as transfers in and out of budget accounts. This makes sense to me since the vangaurd account is not in the budget. 2) When I check...

Sell A Specific Investment
Money Deluxe 2003 In my 401(k) plan I buy shares of company stock every month. Is there a way to sell specific shares? I can't find a place in Money to designate which shares I want to sell. In microsoft.public.money, Homer Simpson wrote: >Money Deluxe 2003 > >In my 401(k) plan I buy shares of company stock every month. Is there a >way to sell specific shares? I can't find a place in Money to designate >which shares I want to sell. In Tools->Options->Investments, uncheck ... FIFO. Then for each sell, Money will ask if you want to specify the shares or...

Import a Word document to a "custom" Master Page in Publisher
I'm new to Publisher. I have a document (genealogy) in MS Word. I want to use Publisher instead of Word. I set up a 2-page Master Page in Publisher and "Import Word Document". It imports the document but into the "default" Master Page format. How do I import to "my Master Page"? I've been through all the "help" procedures but I'll be darned if I can figure this out. Any help would be appreciated. Create a text box, right-click the text box, click change text, click text file, browse to the Word document. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

Paging Limit
Hi all, I've a little Pronlem with the Paging Limit. In Version 1.2 You can set the Max or min Value in the <CRMWeb>\Tools\personalsettings\dialogs\personalsettings.aspx file. But how can a set this in the 3.0? My Problem is some of your useres select 250. But this value is to large. The should only have 50. I can set it in the UserSettings Database, but all useres can set it again to 250. So I must lock the Values over 50 for each user. So I hope somebody know how I can change this. Thanks, Andre ...

Send Page by email and link by email fail with IE8 and Outlook 200
Windows 7 64 bit using default 32 bit IE. In IE select file->send->page by link (or email) does nothing. If Outlook 2007 is already open in the desktop or taskbar it works. If Outlook was not started I notice an instance of outlook opens in task manager but not in the taskbar or the desktop. It appears Outlook is having trouble opening Word as the editor unless Outlook is not already opened on the desktop. All the proper extension and default programs are set properly. A diagnostic run on Word 2007 or Outlook 2007 finds nothing wrong. Please help ...

Open the orders form showing the latest customerID
Using the Northwind database as an example I want to open the Orders form and have it show the latest entry from the Customers table to show in the combo box CustomerID of the Orders form. I have inserted a cmd button in the Customers form to open the Orders form. I also added a field in the Customers table named Date with the default value set to Now(). If someone could please suggest the code and where to put it to make it happen I would be truly thankfull. Jerry ...